Re: re:pine island bayou

by TC

Yes...it was. I have heard some of the stories before however not in as great of detail. He has a gift for recounting the stories and really pulling you in. It's incredible how the human mind and memory work. At times I can't remember where I put my keys but I can remember back to memories of my youth.
The area that he lived in is where I graduated College so I know the area. It's too bad that I didn't have any clue as to what was out there back then...with all that free time and youth on my side.
Also, I trained at MH'S brothers dojo (simply known as The Professor) as well. I had figured this out a year or so ago when I met Jake at the Ladies house. Anyway, it's a small world after all.
It made for a great but a little long night as I was down Pine Island Bayou at the time while I listened. I paddled and drifted until I was too far down the bayou. I didn't get back to the truck until about 11pm. Typically when launching a new spot a pay close attention my GPS and go up river first. So, I broke both of my rules. I did hear 2 distinct knocks however so well worth it.

Posted on Jul 20, 2015, 5:06 AM
from IP address 107.77.72.114

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

Find more forums on BigfootCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Google

Web www.GCBRO.com