Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: i bet it's more than that
    • BigfootHunter (Bobby Hamilton)
      Posted May 21, 2009 7:30 AM

They approached me about 18 months ago with it, and offered me $20k to do it. I was hit with all this hoopla about you cannot have any kind of criminal record stuff, since we want to protect our film crew, and the other spouse etc. So I hit them back with, "First off, that part isn't a problem, but have you checked the records of your film crew"? The lady came back with "Well, no we haven't but we haven't had any problems". So I kindly told her, "We need to get an understanding here. I have kids, young kids in my home and my whole world revolves around them. So how do I know that you don't have a child molester in your crew. Are you gonna guarantee my families safety? Then I shot it straight and said, to put it point blank, that I could be a decent person, or I could be one mean joker! Either way, but if anything happened to one of my kids, they wouldn't have to worry about a plain ticket home for the person(s) involved."
      Anyway, they couldn't make a solid guarantee on my part of the deal, so I used that part as the reason to not do it and told them we wasn't interested.

I actually didn't want to put up with somebody elses crap. Believe me, I would have been known as the biggest A-hole ever on there. And for just a measley $20k? Naaaaah, it ought to be worth at least a few hundred bucks more than that. Heck, I am one of the biggest A-holes on the internet, with people who have never even met me. OR talked or e-mailed me etc. And I did that all by myself for free! Well, not exactly by myself, I did have the help of a few hoaxers and liars that got called out and exposed. Then all they could do was run their mouth and talk smack on me and Jim, after the fact. Imagine that! LOL!
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com