Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • The problem with game cameras as I see it...
    • Monster Hunter
      Posted Sep 1, 2009 9:47 AM

Easy to spot especially around the feeders and to slow to activate on the trails...I know where some pretty good long straight trails are so I put up a camera...kept it there for a month...when I went back to get my camera there was another trail out of the range of the camera and directly behind it...funny thing about my cameras on trails...I haven't gotten any picture of anything...slow to activate I would think even though we always have pictures of us leaving and going back...

Like most I have gotten plenty of nothing photos...

The cameras around my feeders...

I'd put the camera up at the feeders...the feeder would remain in place until after I moved the camera. Two times I have had feeders down with a camera there...on the first...a few squirrels and the last photo was Josh walking to the camera...didn't get a picture of the feeder falling...

Last time, the camera takes three photos in succession, you can see the feeder being pulled back away from the tree but it's out of the picture range...next set of photos shows the feeder down...the stamp on this picture was around midnight I think without going back to look...
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com