Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • I'm not sure about Laverty...
    • Monster Hunter
      Posted Feb 26, 2010 8:21 AM

He's doesn't have a spotless reputation Mike...if the timber companies were involved in this incident I would think Laverty would be in the know...

Workers afraid to stay and work in an area...these timber companies are in business to make money...huge sums of money from timber harvest...if you can't keep men working, timber being harvested and delivered to the mills then this becomes a liability to the complete timber industry in that area...It is hard to believe those interested companies would absorb a significant loss because of a few unknown Monsters scattering parts, moving barrels around and tracking around their trailers...

Why would and how important would it be for Ryerson to make the call to JG, AH and BT?...Would he have been interested enough to call a few investigators to come look at tracks?...or would his interest been to rid the area of these creatures so his men would think they were in a safe working area?...Timber is money...major money for all connected...I do know if I had a contract to harvest timber I certainly wouldn't let a few Monsters run my crews off especially if there were those willing to hunt them down for a possible bounty, a profit or recognition...
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.