Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • I don't think it could be because.......
    • MikeInNC
      Posted Jun 30, 2010 8:43 AM

I don't think it is, based upon the following observations:

(assuming the object is not a defect/scratch/etc. in the film)

1) The streak is travelling in a straight line - not an arc - therefore it is moving at very high speed (not to mention the fact that it's not in the first frame - and a streak, far from the President, just one frame later).

2) Drawing a line through this straight streak, and continuing to draw it over JFK's head, the object ends up about 2 feet over JFK's head.

3) Even if we assume that the object is travelling at an angle to or from the camera, a line drawn to/from the object and JFK does not intersect with JFK.

Therefore, unless the object went vertical for some distance BEFORE continuing in a straight line away from JFK's head - I don't see how it is a piece of JFK's skull.

Just my .02 cents*

-MikeInNC

*(and not trying to guess at what it could be.....because I don't have a clue. Conspiracy theorists might say it's another bullet - due to reports of multiple gunshots fired (where's the grassy knoll in this film? To the right, correct? Hmmmmm....... OKAY,I am NOT going there! lol)
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com