Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • re: Being pro-kill
    • David Holley
      Posted Sep 24, 2010 5:44 PM

I use to have a lot of debates about whether it was right to go out and try to kill one of these creatures. Some considered us "monsters" or murderers.
      I never apologize for being pro-kill. I understand something very simple, and Jim and others on this forum and others know this also.

No matter what conclusive and irrefutable proof is presented to the public, the only piece of evidence which can't be explained away is a body. I have no desire to debate anyone whether or not the creature appearing in the Patterson film is human, ape or something else.

My personal belief is that just as there are creatures which will appear more human like, and some which are out and out ape like [these are the majority of what I've encountered] and there is another type which does have a "snout" if you please, and the best description I've ever heard of them from others who have seen them is "monsters".

Our group has stated several times that being pro-kill didn'y mean that we felt like we had to go into the field with blood lust and kill one of these things. We'd just as well hope to run across one which has died of natural causes, or one which was shot by accident during the hunting season [although as large as some of these creatures become, it would take a major high powered rifle to accomplish this].

The bottom line is someone will have to provide a body, and regretably because of those bozo's from Georgia a couple of years ago, it's going to take a detailed scientific study to determine whether the creature lying on the examination table is man or ape.

Something to think about also is although the first specimen taken in the field will be valuable, it's the second and probably the third specimens which will be the most valuable; because they will either prove that all these different creatures are the same, or they'll prove there are "different" bigfoot creatures throughout the country.

Just my thoughts folks. Take care.
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com