Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • tell her we feel her pain
    • woodswatcher
      Posted Jun 21, 2012 7:33 AM

My business is on a fairly busy street in a questionable part of town and we have people come up daily to the door for all kinds of reasons
      (50% nefarious, probably)

we normally keep the door locked now because of it. Both my office manager and I have had to resort to showing firearms on numerous occassions to help the individual use the judgement to leave immediately. we are pretty lucky TPD normally has a unit close.

true story
      I have a busy Fire Dept House about a block away. a few months ago, one of the Firemen got up to utilize the "facilities" about 2 AM and as he walked from the bunk room to the Bath Room he walked by the kitchen area and noticed something out of place. He did a double take in regards to the Nekkid black man with aluminum foil wrapped around his shoulders like a cape holding a pistol in one hand and machete in the other.

the guy jumped up from the table and ran out the door before they could make any sort of arrest. (they said later on that 50% of the guys there that night are Reserve City TPD or County Sheriff).

TPD was never able to find the guy that night. so he is still running around the neighborhood. everyone calls him the Zulu.
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com