Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Mississippi Bigfooters
    • J
      Posted Jul 2, 2012 2:39 PM

I received this letter today, it is a request to be on Finding Bigfoot.

~
      Hello Jay Michael

I'm reaching out to you regarding your Mississippi Meetings I read about on your website. I work on Animal Planet's 'Finding Bigfoot' and we're gearing up to do a new season and we're eager to come to Mississippi and investigate some of the more recent stories that have come from the area. We've known Mississippi is a hotbed for Bigfoot reports for some time now.

If you or anyone you know have reports and/or evidence (photos, casts, video, audio recordings, etc) and would like to potentially be a part of the show when we come to Mississippi - please let me know. Look forward to it. I want Mississippi to be one of our best episodes ever. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Call me or write me anytime.

Thanks,

--
      Brad Scott, Producer
      Finding Bigfoot / Animal Planet
      bradscot@gmail.com

~

Personally I have no desire to be on "Finding Bigfoot", nor do I want to be associated with it. However, some of you MS Bigfooters may want to participate. In that event the letter and contact info is above.

If you do represent Mississippi on this show, please make us look good. wink.gif
      J.
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com