Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Here's a quote...
    • Terry
      Posted Jul 12, 2012 10:22 AM

from Dr. Ketchum:

"I am glad I didn't see them until after most of the data was in. I needed to prove
      it scientifically to myself first as a former skeptic before hitting the field
      and actually observing them. I had no fear, the ones I encountered were
      peaceful and gentle. I keep going back. I know why so many people love doing
      this now.I saw one silhouetted between me and a white gooseneck trailer in
      bright moonlight at about twenty-five yards. It was about ten feet tall as it walked
      by. I was awed at the appearance, so graceful and silent and so tall. You cannot
      appreciate all that they are until you see for yourself. I hope that when our
      data is out, it will afford protection for our hairy friends. They do not deserve
      to be hunted or captured. Everyone needs to step back and take a Jane Goodall
      approach."

It's going to be interesting to see what happens once she is published. If there is media interest it will come out that she has observed bf animals whom she calls her hairy friends. I wonder what that will do to her credibility? If in fact she isn't believed, it will show that even science can't shake the general public's disbelief in bf. Therefore we'll be back to the issue of there has to be a body.

t.
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com