Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • The low down on Saturday night...
    • Monster Hunter
      Posted Jul 30, 2012 8:34 AM

When I spoke with Ms. Shirley I'm sure she was tired from being up all night but Ms. Francis called me this morning...

According to MS. Francis:...

3 ghosts...one man named Todd, a little unnamed girl and a demon who said his name was Abaddon...

The crew left about 4:30 AM but only left after Ms. Shirley told them that was enough...the investigators were getting EVP's along with orbs, apparitions...the apparition, their photo, I know of was the photo taken outside where it appeared one apparition was carrying another...I don't know if you remember...I have a game camera picture where it does appear, IMO, that a Monster is carrying a Monster...

[linked image]

Before the Ghost investigation began several of us were sitting on the back porch...a few yards from us was a rather large round sandy area where Doug removed an above ground pool...of course I walked around while I was there and did look in this bald sandy spot...not any tracks of anything...Ms. Francis told me this morning there were Monster tracks that measured about 23 inches in length in this round sandy area...I know for fact the tracks were not there while I was there...

After I left Ms. Francis and Becky thought they saw a Monster close to the chicken pen...later heard a rock hit one of the parked vehicles...there have been day time sightings by and behind this chicken pen...Ms. Francis is unafraid of anything I'm aware of...she doesn't have an over active imagination so when she hears or sees something I do believe her word...as a matter of fact...in the bedroom where the investigators caught the name Abaddon Ms. Francis spent the night at Ms. Shirley's and slept in that bedroom...

While sitting outside, about 7 PM, a thunderstorm was brewing all around us...lightning along with huge thunder claps...this is when we heard the distance howls...unusual sounding howls...

As mentioned above...I left around 9:30 that night to make the hour and forty five minute drive home, but I did hear the one EVP where the lady asked..."could you tell us your name"...a man's voice, clearly said..."yeah"...apparently that was Todd...

I have no intentions of doing any Ghost Hunting...If I can't see it, shoot or stab it with my rusty knife I don't want to be involved but it does make me think that possibly Ghosts and Monsters may inhabit the same general locations for unknown reasons...here's my thinking...I know for fact there are Monsters on this property...apparently there are some type of apparitions there that was caught on my video system...three different times I have caught unusual somethings at Ms. Francis home...at Ms. Shirley's, according to Doug, Ms. Shirley and another man, a huge dark shadow was caught on video behind the house early July...kind of appeared, remained there for about 10 to 15 seconds before disappearing...

Saturday while I was reviewing video a few strange things happened...the outside security light came on...nothing in video but I guess a power surge or electrical problem could cause the lights to go on...another instance caught on video...sometime after midnight on the 17th...the side storm door opens, the security lights do not come on, the door remains open for about 30 seconds...as it closes it appears there is a human looking form that opened the storm door, held it open and closed while going back inside...of course we see various bugs flying around at night but there are other unexplainable things moving around caught on video...the cameras are set up for day time but with the ambient outside lights we do see strange but maybe explainable items back in the shadows...things you can barely see because of movement...

This may sound goofy to some of the skeptics but driving home late one night I stopped at the rural dump to throw away some trash...I got back in my jeep and about a mile from the dump had one of the strangest feelings that there was someone in the jeep with me...I stopped, opened all the doors including the back...nothing...a few days later is when my wife's poodle began looking down the hall barking, three of my dog feed pans came up missing, I saw, what I thought was Jake, breaking a limb which caught my attention seeing something standing behind some smaller pines and dead hanging pine straw
      wearing a checkered shirt at MC...three of our SD cards came up missing...Jake and I drove back to where we had the cameras...couldn't find the SD Cards but when driving out a huge pile of brush was across the lane we drove in on...

Sounds strange but I do firmly believe there are "many" things going on that we are not aware of...
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com