Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Many thanks for all your prayers
    • Nellie
      Posted Aug 6, 2012 2:20 PM

I am happy to report that my son is back home now recuperating and he's doing great. He's been off his pain meds, he uses his quad cane to get around, he has his right arm in a sling because of the broken collarbone,and I help him with getting his showers. The wounds from the chest tubes have healed. He sure hated being in the hospital...he called every day and cried wanting to just come home. My life in July was what you would call a unending nightmare with phone calls galore from family, friends and doctor offices and mail with forms in them to fill out and insurance people calling me. And the phone still hasn't quit ringing yet...now the cardiologist who saw me in the hospital is telling me I have an enlarged heart and wants me to either get a chemical stress test done or a heart catheterization to determine if there is a blockage somewhere...and I don't care to have either. I have had to get new glasses since my other pair were damaged and I had to get a new vehicle also so I've been busy trying to get our lives back to some kind of normalcy. I'm finally able to put up my "Thank-you!" to all who sent prayers our way...they were truly appreciated and helped my son to recovery.

My new vehicle is a 2012 Jeep Compass...my husband researched to find a vehicle that had plenty of airbags and good safety rating.
      Here's a picture of my wrecked 99 Mercury Sable...my son is lucky to be alive...he was in the seat next to this damage:

[linked image]
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com