Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • You are right!
    • RubyRed
      Posted Aug 11, 2012 8:39 AM

Even this ole city girl managed to get into the East Texas woods more than once. My first husband and his friend hunted and sited-in firearms together on private East Texas woods northeast of Conroe. On two occasions (already described in past posts) I had unusual experiences while there.

I lived north of Splendora for ten years (until divorce)and often had feelings of being watched! I listened to our dogs barking a lot at night. Most of the time, the dogs never strayed off the front porch, not even for water from a faucet ten feet away. When we came out of the house in the mornings, our dogs made a bee-line to the water faucet lick we installed for them. After a potty break, it was back inside their dog house. At other times, they'd run all over the front and back yards, bark at squirrels and killing copperheads. I had NO idea then I was living in an area where people saw large, hairy bi/quad type animals on their land, although by 1974, I had read the eye-witness accounts printed in Peter Byrnes' book on Bigfoot.

If one is an empathic person, and I am a bit, you sense something is there. I can NOT say for a fact I've had any of the up-close and personal sightings that MH, Timberghost and others have had.
      wink.gif
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.