Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • You are right!
    • RubyRed
      Posted Aug 11, 2012 8:39 AM

Even this ole city girl managed to get into the East Texas woods more than once. My first husband and his friend hunted and sited-in firearms together on private East Texas woods northeast of Conroe. On two occasions (already described in past posts) I had unusual experiences while there.

I lived north of Splendora for ten years (until divorce)and often had feelings of being watched! I listened to our dogs barking a lot at night. Most of the time, the dogs never strayed off the front porch, not even for water from a faucet ten feet away. When we came out of the house in the mornings, our dogs made a bee-line to the water faucet lick we installed for them. After a potty break, it was back inside their dog house. At other times, they'd run all over the front and back yards, bark at squirrels and killing copperheads. I had NO idea then I was living in an area where people saw large, hairy bi/quad type animals on their land, although by 1974, I had read the eye-witness accounts printed in Peter Byrnes' book on Bigfoot.

If one is an empathic person, and I am a bit, you sense something is there. I can NOT say for a fact I've had any of the up-close and personal sightings that MH, Timberghost and others have had.
      wink.gif
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com