Gulf Coast BigFoot Research Organizations Message Board

For the serious discussion of Bigfoot encounters, and sharing of information about these elusive creatures. Please, do NOT abuse this forum, or you will be filtered from any future postings to our Message Board. This is a Moderated Forum. Any postings will be approved by the Moderator. The Moderator reserves the right to expose or bring to light, any person or entities who hoax, fabricate, lie, cheat, steal or any other dishonest activity that brings a negative light or reaction to the Bigfoot Research Field. The Moderator also has the right to respond to any and all attacks against the Moderation of this Forum and or the GCBRO in any way deemed necessary. For the haters and fabricators out there who seek to do no more than slander, or try to create issues for the Moderator or the GCBRO, you have been warned.

WE DO NOT RECOMMEND SHOWING YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR POST'S.

Some post's that mention certain other person's, OR entitie's, are not allowed. We will not permit any free publicity for those that try to create problems for the GCBRO, or any other legitimate research group's, or individual!

MODERATED BOARD
NEW VISITORS
SUBMIT YOUR INFO BEFORE POSTING

Registration is required prior to the approval of your posts. Please submit the following information:

1. Full Name

2. Email Address given you by your Internet Service Provider. (Hotmail, or Yahoo will not suffice.)

3. Physical Address

4. Name, or Alias, you wish to use when posting.

E-MAIL GCBRO MODERATOR

Anybody that needs to ask...

by Dewey the Bigfoot Expert

...the expert a question this weekend will have to save 'em for next year. I'm the Bigfoot Expert, not the Dodge truck transmission expert. too bad, too. I've missed the last few weve had. maybe next year. I'm gonna go snivel now.

Dew

Posted on Oct 11, 2011, 12:04 PM
from IP address 199.80.75.2

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I guess since you can't make it...

by Monster Hunter

Folks can post their questions here on the forum Dew...

Posted on Oct 11, 2011, 12:19 PM
from IP address 66.157.176.230

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Seems like,,,,

by SAsquatcher

You could have hooked a ride with Jim???

Posted on Oct 14, 2011, 5:07 PM
from IP address 75.1.112.32

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

hate that

by DonDon

was looking forward to ya being there

Posted on Oct 11, 2011, 12:38 PM
from IP address 74.240.7.173

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hey Dew.

by SAsquatcher

email me your phone number plz.
ricktullos@yahoo.com

Posted on Oct 14, 2011, 5:09 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

This months playboy magazine LOL

by DonDon

They ha a good article about entitled The Island Of Doctor Ivanov. It was about the russian scientist Dr. Ilya Ivanovich, that tried to crossbreed humans and great Apes (Humanzee). Pretty neat. YEH, I read the articles AND the funnies. It went on to say that they're pretty sure they did succeed but killed the fetus. They never did say anything for sure but hinted real hard at it.

Posted on Oct 11, 2011, 11:47 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Come on!!!

by RubyRed

Playboy has articles???LOL

Posted on Oct 11, 2011, 4:50 PM
from IP address 76.31.46.182

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The real SHOCKER is,,,

by SAsquatcher

Don read one,,LOL!
Just kidding bro!

Posted on Oct 12, 2011, 2:48 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A genuine Yeti-mania...

by Monster Hunter

http://rt.com/news/yeti-conferense-correspondent-proof-381/

Posted on Oct 11, 2011, 10:48 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Saying "thank you"

by RubyRed

I've been remiss in not thanking all of the great "brothers" and "sisters" on this MB who expressed their condolences to Gary for the passing of his dad. We are both doing very well and agree with all of those who expressed the sentiment that his dad is at rest and in a much better place than we are currently. So true. I'll never forget what Brother Campbell, the minister of Westbury Baptist Church said at my own father's funeral in 2000: "your brother, father and friend, E.M. Fendely, had a better day today than any of you and a better day yesterday, too. Tomorrow will be even better for him, so don't grieve too deeply. He'll be waiting near one of Heaven's gates for you and may even be counting off the days. You will see your dad again, Sharon. Let not your heart be troubled." So good that I wrote it down and committed it to memory.

But the kind wishes and prayers of good friends ARE always appreciated.
We love all of you,
Sharon and Gary Warren (aka RubyRed and Silver Fox)

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 3:11 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

pro-kill

by SasquatchMs

With recent advances and revalations in DNA (assuming they are true) to be revealed as well as the research and work from the NABS guys. I am not too sure killing one of these things is ethical honestly. If we look @ the fossil record, there were numerous sub species of great apes, and homonids (the precursors of modern day man). It wouldnt be out of the question evolutionarily speaker for a homind similar to man to have evolved right beside him and remain hidden, naturally we (modern day man) have dominated our world and this "cousin" would have to remain hidden, adapt and learn to blend in w/ his surroundings.

This of course is hypothetical at this point in time regarding the subject, just as is the theory it is an animal. However Indians regarded the being as belonging to a "tribe", and they didnt go around saying that bears lived in tribes or deer lived in tribes, they recognized tribes as a culure and society just like how they said white man was a tribe, so we have to remember the origins and wording the native americans used and remember that just because they lived in the wild they weren't completely inept at catagorizing intelligence.

Just food for thought, I'm on the fence about this, but If I had one in my crosshairs I would certainly think twice about pulling the trigger and the possible implications of turning in a body that produced human DNA to a degree...

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 2:52 PM
from IP address 65.5.214.74

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The Animal we got a shot at back in 2003.

by SAsquatcher

We got blood grouping results back and they were in the (Primate group A) range which is in the Chimp and Orang family.
The animal got away but left blood behind.

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 3:10 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

which DNA

by SasquatchMs

was is Autosomal DNA, X Chromosome DNA, Y Chromosome DNA, or Mitochondrial DNA also what were the specifics on the mutation and halotype. As you know Different testing yields differed results.

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 3:39 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Grouping

by SAsquatcher

Monster Hunter can probably tell you a bit more about that than me but I just know that I was there when the animal was shot and I saw the blood and I heard the results when Jim got them back.

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 4:01 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: The Animal we got a shot at back in 2003.

by SasquatchMs

btw, if i were going hunting for Sas, i'd personally use a .375 H&H...no chance at escape

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 3:40 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

the 375H&H

by woodswatcher

has probably gotten more men killed in the dark continent than any other Big Bore Cartridge.

large animals don't cotton to being shot at by anything. they certainly dont "Bang, Flop".

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 10:03 PM
from IP address 70.185.222.39

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Scary thing is it ain;t the one that was just shot

by DonDon

that you have to worry about. It's the other1 to 10 that are in the area that'll get ya. LOL I'd be willing to bet that nights story gets told this coming weekend.

Posted on Oct 10, 2011, 6:21 AM
from IP address 74.240.24.195

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Scary thing is it ain;t the one that was just shot

by sasquatchMs

your right, just like in the supposed "sierra kills" event, after the one was shot, two more were around, 1 charging the guy, personally If I could bring a gun this weekend , it'd be my SASS in .308 w/ its twenty round magazine stacked w/ my Barnes TSX's...that not being the case you better believe ive gotta bowie knife the size of ole' Jim's.

Posted on Oct 10, 2011, 7:36 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You'd better bring a bigger gun than that!

by SAsquatcher

300 mag or .4570 to start.
I think a 12 gauge chambered for a minimum of 3 inch magnums might do the trick if they are in close.
I like to load mine, Buckshot, slug buckshot, slug,,that way I get pretty good coverage.

Posted on Oct 11, 2011, 5:52 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Just be sure.......

by MikeInNC

Just be sure to save the last round for yourself.....in case your position is overrun happy.gif

-MikeInNC

Posted on Oct 11, 2011, 8:07 AM
from IP address 72.37.244.100

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Things have changed

by EasTexSteve

Although older .308 loads are comparably low-power, modern technology has done wonders for the .308 Winchester. There has always been a great deal of interest in getting as much from the .308 as possible because the design of the cartridge itself is very efficient, and lends to consistent and superior accuracy. These days, most ammo manufacturers offer premium .308 ammo that meets or exceeds muzzle velocities of 30-06 ammo. Loads that deliver over a ton and a half of knockdown power at the muzzle are readily available for the .308. For example, Federal's Premium High Energy load for the 165 grain bullet in the .308 has a MV of 2,870 fps and a ME of 3,020 ft lbs. This is enough to take a grizzly, and has done so many times.

For me though, crawling through tight brush in dim light calls for a 12 gauge and a large caliber sidearm.

Posted on Oct 11, 2011, 9:26 AM
from IP address 96.13.122.145

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'll stick with my

by DonDon

Black magic load in a 3 inch mag. Isn't it 600 grains of lead? LOL Suckers are huge

Posted on Oct 11, 2011, 11:20 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Me too Don.

by SAsquatcher

And my 30.06
If that combo can't knock em down,I'm in the wrong field.
Hell I believe that you could knock em down with a 30-30 if you place your shot just right but I want to knock them off their feet as well.

Posted on Oct 12, 2011, 2:46 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

the .308

by woodswatcher

was/is a no go.

it wasn't up for the task. neither was the shooter.
a .308 was never designed for 1000lb animals.

Posted on Oct 11, 2011, 6:53 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: the .308

by SasquatchMs

shot placement happy.gif

Posted on Oct 11, 2011, 1:30 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

next time

by SasquatchMs

hire me for the job, not to toot my horn, but I've taken advanced marksman classes as well as private ballistic applications by a former USMC sniper. I can hit the nuts off a squirrel @ 800 yards, a head shot on a head thats 16"x10" @ under 300 yards wouldn't be a problem at all, then you just use a bullet thats got enough bite, like those Barnes TSX's I load. Truts me you can kill anything you want w/ a .308 other than some of the larger African animals , as long as shot placement is surgical.

Posted on Oct 11, 2011, 1:37 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: the .308

by sasquatchMs

[linked image]

thats what my rifle is, like I said 1 surgically placed .308 round can stop anything you want,..but just in case 19 more will definitly do the job.

Posted on Oct 11, 2011, 1:39 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

hell, i guess a don't know anything

by woodswatcher

for the record, sniper boi is the one who took the shot at about 10 yards from a 91 series.

not a lot of sniping done at first down distance. don't brag too much about the sniper set up. several of the posters here have BTDT.

Posted on Oct 11, 2011, 8:32 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Like I have always said,,,

by SAsquatcher

Pretty is as pretty does!
Drop a monster with it, then we'll talk.
That guy back in 03 should have unloaded on that sucker, maybe with multiple shots he would have got the job done,,oh well,,shoulda, coulda, woulda, I guess.

Posted on Oct 14, 2011, 5:23 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The shooter.

by SAsquatcher

back in 2003 had a .308,,too light and not enough shots!

Posted on Oct 14, 2011, 5:14 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

always the others

by woodswatcher

you see one, look around you.

Posted on Oct 10, 2011, 7:51 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Brush hunting...

by Monster Hunter

A shotgun hands down...rifles in an open area are fine but in areas that I'm in...nothing but a shotgun...Knowing how quick the Monsters are...before you have time to place a shot with a rifle in this brush the Monster is in the next county or breaking your neck...the most effective round for a shotgun up close with a Monster coming to you is bird shot...wonder why?...

Which brings me to another item that IMO is a waste of money...NV of any kind...Monsters don't usually walk the open areas remaining in the thick brushy areas or in timber with a heavy canopy...Thermal is the only way to fly IMHO...buying and owning equipment is great and it's IMO like buying binoculars to become a bird watcher hoping you see something...you want to see a Monster go into an area of activity and keep going during the day time...you'll see one or some...you want to hunt for harvest at night...thermal weapon site...

Posted on Oct 11, 2011, 10:40 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Amen Jim

by DonDon

Gen 3's aren't bad as long as you're in an open pasture or a open hardwood bottom and the leaf canopy is gone. Then you'll have to have a decent ammount of Ambiant light. Doesn't take a full moon to use them without the IR on but it does take NO leaf cover and alot of star light to see past 100 feet. 100 feet sounds like alot but if they're behind bushes or some obstruction, you won't see them with even gen 3's. It's actually frustrating as all get out to hear something walking bipedally at night with them on and you can't see them at say 100 feet.

Posted on Oct 11, 2011, 11:26 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'm becomming...

by Terry

a shameless salesman when I'm playing on stage now that I've released my new CD so what the heck, I may as well tell you folks too. happy.gif

14 original songs, recorded with a producer and some great bluegrass musicians. Hopefully the Mod will give you my email address if you are interested in one. It's getting some good reviews and I'm kinda proud of it. Thanks Mod for this commercial break! wink.gif

Terry

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 11:52 AM
from IP address 98.124.14.161

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Post the URL T...

by Monster Hunter

or an email address...

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 3:50 PM
from IP address 65.0.56.33

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

OK and thanks...

by Terry

www.terrymcleish.com

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 7:33 PM
from IP address 99.242.72.112

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Mr. T's URL to purchase a CD...

by Monster Hunter

http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/TerryMcLeish

Kind of hurt T...I wasn't listed as one of your "major" influences...

BTW folks...one thing that is important to all our forum members IMO is to support each others endeavors...read T's bio...if that interests you purchase his CD...

Posted on Oct 11, 2011, 11:56 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Just to clarify a point.

by SAsquatcher

We (The GCBRO) are proudly working to prove the existance of these creatures by whatever means possible, which means bringing one in either tranquilized, caged or dead.
It is our opinion that no species has ever been proven without providing a specimen!
We are a pro-kill group which means that we endorse the idea that nothing will ever be proven without providing a body first, OR if you want to try and capture one live, be our guest but these critters are very elusive.
The point is that video and hair and scat and even blood samples prove NOTHING without a body to link it all to.
After a body is provided,THEN and only then will we be able to adequately study their habits and habitat range and so on, otherwise it will just go on like it has with hoaxers and goofballs making all kinds of claims while real researchers take the heat from their "Friends and even family and co-workers".

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 75.1.112.32 on Oct 9, 2011 9:28 AM
This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 75.1.112.32 on Oct 9, 2011 9:11 AM

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 8:05 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Right you are

by RubyRed

and sad to say it...happy.gif

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 10:27 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Well...guess I'll...

by Monster Hunter

take my video system down and shxx can my game cameras...those who do understand the difficulty...those who don't have no idea...

What I believe to be an ideal situation...good quality pictures and video...then a corpse...no denying a group of these Monsters thrive in the rural and wilderness areas of our country...

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 10:55 AM
from IP address 70.153.171.240

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I didn't mean it like that Jim.

by SAsquatcher

Good video is good evidence, please don't get me wrong, I just meant that the ULTIMATE goal is gonna be a body.happy.gif

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 11:07 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Allow me to reword my post a little.

by SAsquatcher

I meant that to the "Scientific Community" video and hair and scat and even blood samples prove NOTHING without a body to link it all to.
Video and hair and blood and so on ARE all evidence for sure don't get me wrong but when a body is produced then all the pieces of the puzzle will fit together.

I guess what I am trying to say is all those things are good and I don't want to take away from any of that one bit, BUT, the body will be the final proof as far as the world and the skeptics and the scientific community are concerned.

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 11:19 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Almost all of the...

by Terry

population would never get to see the body so the folks who think everything is a damn conspiracy wouldn't believe it. Especially if the govt. tried to shut down a couple million acres of forest as an excuse for bf habitat. You'd probably need a bunch of bodies. I understand what you're saying though and you are probably right.

t.

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 11:37 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Agreed!

by SAsquatcher

I know a lady who still doesn't believe that we have landed on the moon!
My point is that no matter what you do there will still be some skeptics.
Google the "Flat earth society" there are still folks that believe the world is flat and there is nothing that you can do to convince them otherwise either!

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 11:42 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

We met one of those ladies

by RubyRed

in Cardiff, Wales back in 1971 when on a tour through the British Isles. Loved talking to her. Then not an hour later, met another Welsh lady in the same coffee shop in the same town that blamed the wet summer weather on "them Americans who stirred up the dust on the moon." It was priceless to hear her talk; of course, WE didn't tell her we were from the U.S.A.
wink.gif

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 3:02 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'm at the point in my life...

by Monster Hunter

that I could care less about the scientific community...personally I don't need a corpse to poke around on...I have seen them with my eyes on more then several occasions so I definitely know they exist...as far as knowing close to exactly what they are would possibly come from a corpse but lets' remember the differences in digits both hands and feet along with foot structure...a continuous study would be damn near impossible...we can't study something we can't find...kind of like passing a law for protection...why?...

Hunters/researchers/field investigators claim to see "something" unusual...maybe a Monster or possibly another animal...add some imagination and you now have a Monster...I take every report I read or receive with a grain of salt unless I personally know the reporting parties and the areas the reports come from...misidentification, hoaxes with some people completely full of crap reporting seeing Monsters...every broken limb, rock stacks, strange sound or noise, scuff marks, dark object in their mind is a Monster without knowing what they are doing along with incompetent investigation...

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 11:43 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I agree with you in part BUT.

by SAsquatcher

I know that you personally have had experiences as have I and Bobby and Don and Michael and others, I'm just talking about what this Organization and website is all about and that is discovery.
It's not about proving to ourselves but to the world that these things do in fact exist, that is the cornerstone of the GCBRO.
You may not need a body to poke at but if we are ever gonna prove our case scientifically then we are going to have to put our money where our mouth is!
Personally, I get tired of people telling me that we will never provide a body because there "Ain't no such thing as Bigfoot",Sure I know that there is but the burden of proof is on me since I am the one making the claims.
It seems like the enthusiasm to prove our case has diminished for some reason which is sad.

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 3:05 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

And please don't get me wrong!

by SAsquatcher

I know that you spend hours and hours and a small fortune in gas and money and time going to these areas and setting up cameras and talking to folks and all, and it is very greatly appreciated!
I'm just saying that is getting to be time to do a hunt as well.

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 3:16 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'm game Rick...

by Monster Hunter

Find us a place to hunt...easier said then done right...

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 4:02 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sort of.

by SAsquatcher

I think we have some untapped resources on the East Texas side near you that may hold some promise but I would be willing to travel a little bit as well.

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 4:05 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I am certainly not,,,

by SAsquatcher

Trying to put the ball in your court Jim but there are other members as well that could contribute.
I agree 100% it should not be all on you, hopefully some others will step up to bat as well.

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 75.1.112.32 on Oct 9, 2011 4:10 PM

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 4:08 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Once again Rick...

by Monster Hunter

we are not obligated to prove anything to anyone...

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 4:25 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Understood.

by SAsquatcher

happy.gif

Posted on Oct 10, 2011, 4:38 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I was gonna...

by Terry

say the same thing about video. A GOOD, CLEAR video of bf acting like bf would go a long way in regards to proof. And I don't mean video like Patty who's just walking away like any dork in a suit would do.

t.

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 11:32 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yeah I guess,,,

by SAsquatcher

I have to be real careful how I phrase things.
I am very proud of Jim and the work he is doing and had done trying to get video of these animals and when a body is produced, it will validate all of the pieces of the puzzle.
I merely was saying that all the evidence is the icing on the cake but a body is the cake itself.

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 11:38 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yep...

by Terry

and I think everyone understood and agreed with what you were saying. It just brought up other interesting points. It was a good post I thought.

t.

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 11:45 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yep.

by MissippiMike

I agree. I don't really care who believes and who doesn't. I'm done with trying to convince ANYONE and have been for quite some time. My fiance thinks I'm a little off and that is just fine with me. I know what I know.

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 9:34 PM
from IP address 75.66.229.75

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Video

by J

Video & film will not prove the existence of BF but it is an excellent tool for the researcher. Even if you never film a BF you can document what you were doing and how you did it. It helps establish location, environment, and patterns. But like any tool anyone can own one. Just as anyone can own a skil saw, but that doesn't mean they know how to build a house.

Use your camera as the tool it is. Document your research and if you happen to get one on film or a good photo, use it to enhance your research. It is proof for you of what you saw, how it moved and acted. Plus if you video your actions in context it can establish time, date, where, when and an assortment of information that will back up your sighting.

Photos and video can establish over time how an area changes, trails and disturbances in the area. It can put information in context as new discoveries are made.

I'm working on a Conundrums episode where I will go into this in detail. I hope to have it done soon. wink.gif
J

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 10:36 PM
from IP address 68.63.209.169

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The thing that this group has...

by Circlewalker

above and beyond what any other group is doing is that you have moved beyond trying to prove these creatures exist. I think it is more important to find out about the behaviors of these things rather than trying to prove they exist. I was talking to J. Meldrum about these creatures and all he wanted was scat and footprints. I'm sorry guys, but physical evidence like that is what is left after these creatures are long gone. Besides, I do not personally need a hair sample, scat, or footprint casts when I already know these creatures exist.

The best way to find these animals or other bands of these animals is to know what they look like and how they act in their environment. That is why I think Monster Hunter's work is so important. He is not sticking to a single group of these creatures. He is working multiple groups. Meldrum would be better off trying to find the animal and not the foot prints but he doesn't know what they look like except for the Patty film and he doesn't know how to find them because he doesn't know anything about their behavior or intelligence.

That is where the rest of the scientific community will be also once these creatures are "discovered". They will have the body of a creature they won't know anything about.

Posted on Oct 10, 2011, 6:30 AM
from IP address 72.182.10.116

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

My Bigfoot Movie Should Be Released in 2012

by

My Bigfoot encounters are being made into a movie. George E Fernandez is my Producer and Canopy Road Pictures is making it. This is a great investment opportunity for people who believe in bigfoots.

Posted on Oct 8, 2011, 5:30 PM
from IP address 71.197.44.169

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: My Bigfoot Movie Should Be Released in 2012

by SasquatchMs

were your encounters legit? proof? substance?

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 3:29 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I wanna get Robert Rodriguez to do mine,,,,

by SAsquatcher

LOL.
I can just picture Danny Trejo and Cheech Marin playing the parts of Jim and Bobby,,Of course Antonio Banderez will play me and Quintin Tarantino will be Don Don!
I think I'll call it,,,El Chango!

Just kidding folks, if you want to do a movie,,go for it.

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 75.1.112.32 on Oct 9, 2011 7:47 AM

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 7:41 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Investment

by Zubaz

How much money are you looking for ?

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 8:41 AM
from IP address 204.13.117.169

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Got a sneek peek for your movie Dennis?...n/t

by

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 11:55 PM
from IP address 96.254.3.232

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Here's the deal on the Monster the lady saw...

by Monster Hunter

It came up between two of the cameras...less then 30 feet separates the distance these two cameras cover...one camera pointed in the right direction but there is a large bushy tree that blocks out any images where apparently the Monster walked up...I've watched the time frames the lady told me several times back and forth and no Monster...I will try the next day to make sure it wasn't Monday but Tuesday...

BTW...she called me yesterday and informed me she saw the grey bearded Monster standing close or next to the now dry pond...she also told me the next door neighbors husband did find tracks but didn't see a Monster...

Posted on Oct 7, 2011, 2:11 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sneaky little devils

by DonDon

ain;t they?

Posted on Oct 7, 2011, 2:34 PM
from IP address 74.240.25.179

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Apparently so Don...

by Monster Hunter

Next time I go down I'll point the cameras in different angles making sure there will be no separation in video...I did this originally but changes my plan which still wouldn't have covered the area the Monster came...guess I'll have to add more cameras...

Posted on Oct 7, 2011, 3:49 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Can't you...

by Terry

lend her a good camera? She keeps seeing them but can't take a photo? Are you sure she's being on the level with you? I hope you're not going through all this work/travel for nothing.

t.

Posted on Oct 7, 2011, 8:37 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yes she is an honest person T...

by Monster Hunter

Her neighbor sent me pictures of tracks yesterday...I have pictures of Monsters there myself...found many prints and impressions...

After receiving the pictures of the tracks left in sand I called...loud metal sounding noise woke her and her husband up the night before...they are hearing screams and howls...the tracks were leading to her side door with her unsure if this attempted to get into the house and the noise heard...

What's kind of weird...watching video my cameras begin to distort flashing off and on one night...this goes on for more then several hours before it straightens out...I have no idea what causes this thinking it could be an electrical problem since their electricity has been going off and on occasion...

Still no Monsters on video...

Posted on Oct 8, 2011, 7:58 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The land where she lives

by RubyRed

may lie upon intersecting laye-lines, have underground water or underground limestone deposits. At anyrate, the land she lives on sounds as if is very interesting paranormally speaking...I hope I'm not coming off like I believe BF is some sort of paranormal entity. To the contrary; I believe these critters are real animals but whose to say they aren't attracted to places where the very ground beneath their over-large feet hums or pulsates with energy surges? I will now put away my crystal ball...LOL
wink.gif

Posted on Oct 8, 2011, 11:57 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

???

by SasquatchMS

what state is this in?

Posted on Oct 8, 2011, 2:34 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Louisiana...n/t

by Monster Hunter

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 7:04 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

urgggh!

by SasquatchMs

I was suppose to go on the North Georgia expedition the BFRO did here a few wks ago. Anyways there was a long "class A" sighting apparently and tons of "class b" sightings...Couldn't go for financial reasons. But given the BFRO's track record I gotta take their claims w/ a grain of salt, but still...

Posted on Oct 7, 2011, 5:45 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

We lovingly call them the

by DonDon

BSRO lol

Posted on Oct 7, 2011, 7:41 AM
from IP address 74.240.24.29

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

i should clarify, on moral grounds

by SasquatchMs

The researcher that headed this NE Georgia outing is a stand up guy, his knowledge of the subject goes without questions and i've learned alot from the guy. When I say I take what bfro says w/ a grain of salt, I mean in regards to previous reports ive read from prior attendees that were less than flattering. That said Matt ,who actually knows what he is talking about, would be more than credible in terms of his reports of sightings or goings on that were indeed squatchy during that expedition. We have talked at length about the subject and he's a stand up guy and one of the few in the field who's head isn't shove up his *** that is after it for the money. So thats that really..I still wish I had gone , sucks being poor...anyways Im off to the woods right now so wish me luck..going to check on the honey hole.

Carson Hopper
SasquatchMS

Posted on Oct 7, 2011, 10:54 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You'll learn more about these creatures next weekend

by DonDon

than you'll ever learn from that bunch. Every little thing that goes bump in the night isn't a bigfoot.

Posted on Oct 7, 2011, 1:46 PM
from IP address 74.240.25.81

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

well

by SasquatchMs

i'd agree with your last statement 100%, I also hate it when people take pictures and claim there a group of individuals in the picture based on ...well i dont know what like shadows and dark places and camera's that usually dont have a high resolution, or video's where they point out individuals that really can't be seen..whats the point? you know? I'f its not a clear picture or image then saying its one is really pointless and your not helping anything out.

As far as learning more this coming weekend,...I'm purely scientific, ill entertain claims , theories, and opinions but because this subject lacks real hard-core proven facts other than footprints, hair, crap images and video; as well as scientifically proven behavior, I only still take it at its most basic applicable level which in the end is usually just theory. There's only a few people out there who have a very good full scope and grasp of this animal and or homonid ; namely John Green, Peter Byrne, and Dr. John Bindernagle.

Posted on Oct 7, 2011, 8:39 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I agree with you partially.

by SAsquatcher

But there are a couple of names that I would add and 1 that I would subtract.

Posted on Oct 8, 2011, 7:20 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

we have some folks here that

by dondon

Have been around.these creatures alot more than any you just named.. i dont just mean people who have talked to others who have had encounters. I mean people that have been up close and personal with them on several occasions.

Posted on Oct 8, 2011, 9:04 AM
from IP address 66.175.172.250

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Absolutely Don!

by SAsquatcher

Seeing is believing!
There are a lot of "Authors" and self proclaimed "Experts" who have never even been close to one of these animals, I tend to believe the folks that have had first hand experiences!
I wasn't gonna name names but I think some top names should be, Bobby and Jim and Timberghosts just to name a few!
These guys have had first hand encounters on more than one occasion, they KNOW what these animals are because they have watched them and observed them doing what they do!
The top guys in this field are the ones that get out there and hit the woods and know how to look for sign of these animals without walking all over evidence or running away the first time something growls at you!
These things WILL come within close proximity and try to either distract you or scare the s*** out of you but these guys have the stainless steel cojones to hang tough!
These guys have been doing this for years and in my opinion if you listen to them with a teachable attitude, will put you on a Monster!
These are the guys I listen to!

Posted on Oct 8, 2011, 10:29 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

that sounds awesome

by SasquatchMs

well i sure hope I can join you guys as much as I can when you go out b/c i'm dying to have a first hand encounter and pics and sounds.

Posted on Oct 8, 2011, 10:39 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

where were going next weekend

by dondon

Is where i had my first no doubt sighting. Ive been skunked before. Seen something large breaking through.the bushes with me.getting a glimpse. Had things thrown at me n been screamed at but this was my first no doubt look Maybe well.get lucky cause they have been seen where were goung

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 11:06 AM
from IP address 66.175.172.232

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Washed and treated my clothing today,

by Grumpy

I don't want DonDon sneaking up on me while I'm relaxing at the campsite......

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 11:44 AM
from IP address 74.232.181.170

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Bob, I'd NEVER do that

by DonDon

I know you tote 2 or 3 guns and I might get shot LOL. We got everything about packed at the house. Research box cleaned out, cookers ready to go and even got the Jambalaya base made. LOL I do have to get up early and go get my field crews out friday morning but I'll be off work by 9 and on my way down by 10 that morning

Posted on Oct 10, 2011, 6:25 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Campout

by Grumpy

Will be leaving here about 6am your time with about a 6 hour drive so we should be there around noon.... will be hauling the 24' travel trailer since they have hookups, us OLD Folk need our comfort...............

Posted on Oct 10, 2011, 6:06 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Heck Bob, I'm jealous

by DonDon

I'll be in a tent

Posted on Oct 11, 2011, 11:28 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That's why

by RubyRed

one should always yell out, "Hello the Campsite" before hiking out of the woods suddenly. Grumpy, please say hello to your lovely wife from Ruby and Silver. We hope that everyone attending the MS event has a great time. IF we ever get ANY money to spare, we will get to come to events like this one but something always happens to prevent attendance? One year it was my dental issues and now it's no job and lots of bills. I hope one day to put my money and time where my mouth is...Silver Fox needs to "see" one of these critters and I'd like to do the same. The closest I've come to having a bona-fide BF experience is 'having feelings of being watched,' hearing tree knocking in Oklahoma after we left the campsite and seeing shadows move in a dark forest.

Have a great day! And an even better weekend!
wink.gif

Posted on Oct 12, 2011, 6:22 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Ruby, if I could only win the lottery you would be going to the BBQ

by

I would love it for you two to have fun and a good time. Heck...I wish it upon myself also. Maybe some day it could happen for both of us. And I would love to meet you.

Posted on Oct 13, 2011, 10:59 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Me, too

by RubyRed

Would love to meet you and hook up with all of the wonderful folks who contribute to this MB. Now, if you want to hear some really good, scary stuff coming to a camp out is the place to come. WE will make it one day and probably NOT that far off. Things are beginning to 'pop' job wise here; keeping fingers (and toes) crossed for Silver's job search. Besides I still remember that I promised to be monster 'bait' at the BBQ...

happy.gif

Posted on Oct 17, 2011, 3:00 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I can't

by MissippiMike

wait! I'm gonna try and get down friday eve but may be early Sat if I can't get off work early Fri.

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 9:38 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I can't wait!

by MissippiMike

Been waiting for a trip like this for 2 1/2 years and I'm not about to miss this one.

Posted on Oct 8, 2011, 9:38 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Bring your fishing pole IF you have one

by DonDon

but make sure you have a fishing license. Lake just reopened a couple weeks ago. It's been closed for a couple years for dam repairs and the fish haven't been fished for since it closed. Well, up until a couple weeks ago anyway. Hearing LOTS of good 2 to 4 pound bass are coming out

Posted on Oct 11, 2011, 11:30 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: well

by Anonymous

Yep, those men you have mentioned are main stream for sure. None of them have had a sighting as far as I know but they have interviewed lots of folks (apparently) who have. They've all done a good job of keeping the subject of bf in the foreground as much as it can be in this day and age. They are all well spoken, calm and seem not to be easily led by the hoaxers.

It's great that you're going to the GCBRO get together. I wish I could go too.

t.

Posted on Oct 8, 2011, 3:02 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: well

by Sasquat

I think seeing one is only a small fraction of the puzzle, I can undertand the great desire to see one because i sure as hell do, but to be able to formulate construct for being able to see and study them on a regular and often basis is the real goal. The gentlemen I listen , like you said to my knowledge as well, havent seen one or have a lengthy account of coming into contact w/ one...and they did if for more years than the heavy hitters in the biz today that are at an arms race over video and dna..i digress, those gentlemen had very good ideas and theories and contructs on behavior, habitat, social structure, biology etc etc..the REAL goods IMO in the study...I'd only hope we can get real good footage just for their sake and their eyes to see not mine.

Posted on Oct 8, 2011, 5:58 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Honey Hole

by Terry

Carson, why do you call it that? Have you had a sighting there?

t.

Posted on Oct 8, 2011, 3:39 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Honey Hole

by SasquatchMS

no, however there are all indicators in the natural enviornment that suggest the area could be populated by a group of indivduals,not to mention a history of sightings in the area

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 12:08 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

CAMPOUT this coming weekend

by DonDon

I sent out a email to those that said they were coming and I just want to make sure that everyone got it. PLEASE email me and let me know that you got that email. IF you don't have my cell number, please email me as well and I'll get it to you.
don_1145@yahoo.com

Posted on Oct 10, 2011, 6:27 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

From Far West TX.

by Van Horn

Hope all you good folks are doing well.
Any activity in your area; from this recent
cool-weather?
Black Bears are on the move in our area.
Fires from Arizonia, and New Mexico has pushed
them towards the Headwaters of Concho. Colorado. Along
with Spring Creek. Above San Angelo.

Posted on Oct 6, 2011, 8:55 PM
from IP address 69.150.192.203

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Wild fires...

by Monster Hunter

We all need some good long rain...

Posted on Oct 7, 2011, 1:47 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Trail Cam Orbs

by Lone Wolf

The one over the stump is good, but the one in the background in the woods is even more interesting.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/videos/?uri=channels/455275/1501389

Posted on Oct 6, 2011, 8:39 PM
from IP address 66.27.31.59

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Possibly and Owl in flight? n/t

by Okiebear

Posted on Oct 7, 2011, 7:41 AM
from IP address 129.244.24.79

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Freaky! In that set of vids check out the one with the footprint ...n/t

by

Posted on Oct 7, 2011, 9:38 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Look hoaxed to me Nellie...

by Monster Hunter

What quadruped or biped walks like that?...none that I know of...

Posted on Oct 7, 2011, 1:45 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It seems to...

by Terry

move in sinc with the little buck's head. I'd guess something to do with the camera.

t.

Posted on Oct 8, 2011, 4:13 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Game cam pics.....

by Timberghost

Thought I'd post a few cam pics we've been getting. Kathy has 13 different bucks coming in to her stand....

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Posted on Oct 6, 2011, 4:17 PM
from IP address 67.142.168.140

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Man, you got some nice ones up ther Bro

by DonDon

Looks like she's gonna be doing alot of shooting and you gonna be doing alot of skinning

Posted on Oct 7, 2011, 6:52 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Can anyone say...

by RubyRed

hunting season?
Really nice bucks up there, Timber. Happy hunting, when it's legal.
RR happy.gif

Posted on Oct 7, 2011, 6:25 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It's legal now...

by Timberghost

It's archery season...

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 70.153.171.240 on Oct 9, 2011 7:02 AM

Posted on Oct 8, 2011, 12:22 PM
from IP address 67.142.168.144

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Had a friend who bow-hunted

by RubyRed

for Elk by invitation of the Governor of Wyoming years and years ago. Kinda a challenge and gives the deer or elk a chance to run away. Are you and Kathy into bow hunting? Or do you 'kick it old school'? happy.gif

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 10:31 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

We both....

by Timberghost

Bow, black powder and rifle hunt...We own some land in the mountains that is prime deer hunting.....

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 7:13 PM
from IP address 67.142.168.138

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Impressive!

by SAsquatcher

I hope you can bag one of those big boys Michael!

Posted on Oct 8, 2011, 12:32 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Dinosaur Prints

by Okiebear

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/10/06/dinosaur-footprints-discovered-in-arkansas/

Posted on Oct 6, 2011, 12:43 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Pretty darn neat Okiebear...

by Monster Hunter

My two grandsons drive me nuts about dinosaurs...figures, movies...anything dinosaurs...

Posted on Oct 6, 2011, 3:04 PM
from IP address 74.241.228.75

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thats frigging kewl right there

by DonDOn

I'd really love to find something like that

Posted on Oct 7, 2011, 6:59 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

MH, are those 3-toed footprints similar to what you found at MC?...n/t

by

Posted on Oct 7, 2011, 9:29 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The one's I've seen look more like a dogs print...

by Monster Hunter

But with only five toes...years back Bobby found a large three toed track that looks somewhat like those above...not as large but similar...

Posted on Oct 7, 2011, 1:28 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Apparently I went brain dead or had a CRS moment...

by Monster Hunter

Three toes not five Nellie...to much watching video for me...

Posted on Oct 7, 2011, 2:15 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I find strange tracks here too....

by Timberghost

Posted on Oct 9, 2011, 7:24 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

MC Track

by Grumpy

Nellie, I photographed this tack years ago at MC, notice it has only 3 toe pads and the back center pad, I saw no indication of claws in dirt. Most of the other tracks were stepped on by others hiking and never saw them.

pic.php?u=17303R98BZ&i=123050

Posted on Oct 7, 2011, 2:00 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LOL...looking but didn't see...

by Monster Hunter

so they walked on them...LMAO...BF hunters my axx...good catch Grumpy and a good picture...

Posted on Oct 7, 2011, 2:13 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

In all honesty Jim,

by Grumpy

these hikers were the wives and children out hiking during a BBQ and I hope none of our hunters were with them..... LOL this was back when the dim road still had woods on both sides..... these tracks were found when the wife and I hiked through the new growth pine thicket and came out on the road about 40 yds up from where it dead ended near the old camera box.

Posted on Oct 7, 2011, 2:54 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Oh, okay Grumpy...

by Monster Hunter

Thought maybe some of our gang missed them...had full intentions of jumping their axxes in MS...LOL

Posted on Oct 7, 2011, 3:50 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks Grumpy for posting the picture of the print at MC

by

my crs is messin with me...I thought that they looked a little different than that...like a raptor print with claws.

Posted on Oct 8, 2011, 7:01 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

According to Dr. Jobe Martin

by RubyRed

I think he said recently that those famous Glen Rose human tracks that ran along-side larger tracks of a plant-eating

dinosaur were "removed" by the Texas Park Service. Alledgedly, human beings came millions of years AFTER Brachasaurous (I'm

sure I misspelled it's name) but that raises a question about how one would explain dragons???? IF your belief system (man

didn't live at the same time as Dinos and dinos died out 65 million years ago) is sound,why destroy evidence purporting that

your belief system ISN'T correct. Oh, never mind...just answered my own question.

wink.gif

Posted on Oct 7, 2011, 6:34 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Mountain Lions

by Okiebear

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/living/2011/10/05/mxp-mountain-lions-porch.cnn

Posted on Oct 6, 2011, 12:42 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Beautiful cats...

by Monster Hunter

but some kind of dangerous when hungry...

Posted on Oct 6, 2011, 3:06 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

They don't get that big by,,,,

by SAsquatcher

Being vegetarians either!
That lady did the right thing by staying inside and calling the Police, 2 big cats on an elderly lady = east meal!

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 75.1.112.32 on Oct 7, 2011 4:57 AM

Posted on Oct 6, 2011, 3:26 PM
from IP address 67.11.170.172

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

dream research list and general observations

by

Ok, im a gear head. I love technology and all aspects of it. I've been in the music prodcution biz for a while so I know audio and video stuff. Here is my wish list for equipment,..if i won the lottery or sold a kidney or something..

AstroScope for my camera:http://www.morovision.com/camera_adaptable/MVPA-915006G.htm
Thermal/NVD for navigation:http://www.opticsplanet.net/atn-fiits-14-thermal-system-with-iit.html
Car Mount Thermal http://www.opticsplanet.net/morovision-360-thermal-vision-acquisition-camera.html
Camera rig:http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/557263-REG/Comely_Productions_SFCSS_SFCSS_SteadyFreddy_Camcorder_Stabilizer.html
recorder:http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/687099-REG/Roland_R_05_R_05_Portable_24_bit_Digital.html

I've got some mics and a laptop based recording rig I use hooked up to an inverter in my car. I use a high end studio condenser mic thar really caputres sound well. From all research indicated these animals/homonids can detect IR light sources so its optimal to use a NVD that doesnt need an additional IR source for quality imaging. Right now im trying to come up w/ a formula that will allow calculation of distance and originating decibles from an source in the field,..similar to how subamarine sonar can pinpoint sources of sound underwater.

I just returned from an outing in scott county in the Bienville around the Caney Creek area. I've notice alot of logging and clearing operations around there. These things try to stay away from that stuff as much as they can so its possible they have moved further east south east. Im not sure but I dont think these things like crossing the I-20. If you look on google satellite images the bienville's densest concentration of un-molested forest lies south of I-20 around the area I was in. Sporatic housing, dense forest inbetween. If you've read any of the recent developments regarding the federal gov't knowledge of these animals you'd maybe wonder why more sightings are in these areas specified. Perhap someone knows these things live here and they set aside the area for them to live, or at least for the possibility for them to live there.

From my contacts, my understanding is low population numbers and infrequent breeding cycles and long gestations there is always a somewhat slim chance of getting really close to them. One estimate for the population in north georgia was 15 to 20 indiviuals and that area is on a magnitude larger than the area in questions I am currently spending time in. I would make a rough guess that a population of 5 to 10 currently use or travel through the area in question with maybe a 25 to 40 mile radius of range they utilize. Its really hard to say, but those are my best guesses right now based on some very limited knowledge of the area.

Carson Hopper
SasquatchMS

Posted on Oct 5, 2011, 4:52 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Excellent list of equipment needed SquatchMS...

by Monster Hunter

and as mentioned a winning lottery ticket is needed to acquire all you need...personally I disagree with the number of Monsters in each state...at one time here in NW Louisiana there were 15 to 20 different Monsters of all ages at MC...I have one picture that has 9 to 10 Monsters in it from a game camera...pictures of three or more in others with all taken at the same area...had a man call me two weeks ago who is northwest of the area has a group of five or more...talked to a friend at Home Depot with him telling me a few of his hunting buddies have seen strange creatures around their hunting areas...In the state you live in we get more then several reports a month from one end of the state to the other...If I got out and traveled my old Monster routes and talked to people there would be many more reports locally...

Unless we're dealing with time travelers or dimensional jumpers there are IMHO thousands of these Monsters roaming throughout our nation...

BTW...we are meeting in MS the 14th, 15th of this month...drop DonDon an email if you are interested in coming in for a visit...he has an email address listed in a previous post...hope to see you there...

Posted on Oct 5, 2011, 2:49 PM
from IP address 70.153.177.56

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

He's already hooked up Jim

by DonDon

and coming. We'll have several folks coming that are new to us

Posted on Oct 5, 2011, 2:58 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Good deal Don...

by Monster Hunter

Be good to meet the new folks coming...

Posted on Oct 5, 2011, 3:10 PM
from IP address 74.241.227.156

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Who's going to hold my hand after it gets Dark????? n/t

by Grumpy

n/t

Posted on Oct 5, 2011, 3:25 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Edith will...

by J

She'll be the one shivering and hiding behind your gun hand every time an owl hoots. LOL

hehehe
J
happy.gif

Posted on Oct 5, 2011, 7:20 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'm kinda thinking Barry

by DonDon

would just love to help you out Bob. You know Barry has a mancrush on you. BWAA HAHAHA

Posted on Oct 6, 2011, 5:58 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hey Grumpy

by Okiebear

Tell ya what. You hold one of Don's hands and a foot.
I will grab the other hand and a foot and we will let him tell us how cold that water is this time of the year..... wink.gif

OB

Posted on Oct 6, 2011, 7:45 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I've gained a couple pounds since you last saw me

by DonDon

better hit the weights abit before you get here. LOL

Posted on Oct 6, 2011, 9:40 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The little Bit*h

by Grumpy

is younger than us and will probably out run us when we try and grab him........ will probably have to resort to duct tape when he's sleeping.

Posted on Oct 6, 2011, 9:47 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

YOUNGER?

by DonDon

Dude, I'll be 47 in 3 weeks and Barry's what, 25? He just looks old. hehe

Posted on Oct 6, 2011, 11:21 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Younger,

by Grumpy

LOL, I knew that would stir you up old friend, it's been to long since we have crawled around the woods......

Posted on Oct 6, 2011, 3:55 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

yes it has Brotha

by DonDon

and we gonna do some of that next weekend

Posted on Oct 7, 2011, 6:20 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

mmhm

by SasquatchMs

i was gonna go poke around there today, not marathon , but some service roads nearby

Posted on Oct 7, 2011, 9:13 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I've always thought this was pretty cool.

by SAsquatcher

http://www.bigfootsounds.com/

Posted on Oct 4, 2011, 10:46 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Personally I think it's about money...

by Monster Hunter

them taking ours for something that is not IMO conclusive...may be interesting but I'm not buying their gibberish...

Posted on Oct 5, 2011, 2:52 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Question.

by SAsquatcher

Have you ever heard anything remotely like that while sitting down at MC Jim?

Posted on Oct 6, 2011, 7:23 AM
from IP address 67.11.170.172

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Never have Rick...

by Monster Hunter

but have heard some strange gibberish...all sorts of wild axxed calls and had something holler Josh at me when I was down by the field working on some brush...

I guess the weirdest that was heard down here was one night...Bobby and Josh were in the bottoms...heard two bionic birds coming from the west...got to about where I put out the coon urine and retreated backwards calling...later that night...something was screaming bloody murder at them...Josh said it sounded like it was also beating on the trees while running...a smaller, assumed because of tone and sound, also screamed...

Josh radioed for us to come get them after something threw a stick hitting the tree Josh was in...he said he could hear the stick cutting the air while in flight...and that at times he could hear something milling around behind his tree...small limbs being broken as if being stepped on...that was the good old days...

Posted on Oct 6, 2011, 3:16 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Mississippi Camp Details are out

by DonDon

Just sent them in an email to everyone that has send me an email saying they were coming. I THINK I got them to everyone but if you don't get a email from me, email me and let me know. Thanks guys and can't wait to see everyone.
Don Don
don_1145@yahoo.com

Posted on Oct 4, 2011, 1:35 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Don

by J

Do they have RV pads at this lake, and where do you go / call to reserve one? I'll need electricity. wink.gif

Posted on Oct 5, 2011, 12:09 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

yeh Jay

by DonDon

they sure do. Water and power as well. We're going back down this weekend and reserve the pavilion

Posted on Oct 5, 2011, 2:56 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I regret to inform ya'll

by Geronimo

that I will not be attending this outing. That dirty word has me stuck out on the West coast. We should have finished this project in Sept. Now it looks like it may be finished in November. I was looking forward to seeing you guys and sharing sasquatch. I even had permission from the boss. Maybe next time.

Posted on Oct 5, 2011, 5:45 PM
from IP address 12.235.123.6

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Well that suxs Bro

by DonDon

It's been a long time and was looking forward to chatting with ya again.

Posted on Oct 6, 2011, 6:00 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

HI There New guy here!!

by

http://www.youtube.com/sasquatchms

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sasquatchms/
http://twitter.com/#!/SasquatchMS

HI, those are my pages so far. I've been doing this for around 15 yrs and really getting serious about it the past 6yrs or so. I just got new canon eos 7d, and setup a pretty good audio rig. I research Bienville mostly as its close, and seems very promising. I've had coaching from BFRO researcher/contributor Matt Pruitt, one of the more level-headed BFRO guys imo.

I am happy to be here, I would like to go on expeditions w/ people and collaborate locally if anyone wants. I usually go out by myself late late late @ night. I drive a blue landrover discovery so if you see it parked on the side of a forest trail , that'll be me. I've read all the book , I know native MS wildlife extensivly, their calls and habitations. I also track and navigate. Anyways here I am. I am not going to start a blog because it seems theres enough out there anyways.

Carson H
SasquatchMS

Posted on Oct 4, 2011, 10:34 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Welcome...

by Circlewalker

This is the most knowledeable group of researchers on the net. I have learned a lot from each of them.

Posted on Oct 4, 2011, 4:52 PM
from IP address 24.28.66.13

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Welcome to our forum...

by Monster Hunter

Contribute and enjoy...

Posted on Oct 4, 2011, 6:36 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Welcome aboard

by DonDon

Good to have another Miss guy here. Look forward to meeting you

Posted on Oct 5, 2011, 9:44 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Russia

by Crispy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044813/Yeti-hunt-Russian-American-scientists-pool-Cold-War-evidence.html

Those tracks look like three toes...

Posted on Oct 4, 2011, 7:14 AM
from IP address 69.230.119.54

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Mouth full of teeth and canines...

by Monster Hunter

about four inches in length...I wasn't aware their canines were that long or maybe the artist has an imagination...

Posted on Oct 4, 2011, 7:23 AM
from IP address 66.157.176.26

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That looks like,,,

by SAsquatcher

The "Ice Monster" that Ringo Starr and the others were running from in the movie "Caveman" back in 81.
Played by Richard Moll, the guy who played Bull in that old series Night Court.

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 75.1.112.32 on Oct 4, 2011 9:32 AM

Posted on Oct 4, 2011, 9:27 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I have looked like that before after a tough saturday night n/t

by Circlewalker

Posted on Oct 4, 2011, 4:54 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Robert Lindsay's interview with...

by Monster Hunter

Richard Stubstad...regarding Sasquatch DNA...

http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/10/01/richard-stubstad-interview-october-1-2011/

Posted on Oct 3, 2011, 3:19 PM
from IP address 66.157.176.16

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Good Lord

by MissippiMike

What a lot of bickering. Jeez!

Posted on Oct 8, 2011, 10:32 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Crazy Ants!

by Lone Wolf

http://news.yahoo.com/hairy-crazy-ants-invade-texas-miss-150823360.html

Posted on Oct 2, 2011, 7:48 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That is crazy...

by Monster Hunter

I heard something about these ants on the radio the other day...if I recall correctly these ants attack and kill the red ants...

Posted on Oct 3, 2011, 7:00 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

And They're Real Ugly, Too

by SitesFarm

Whoa!

5776337299e3dc88bafb99765de78832.jpg

Posted on Oct 4, 2011, 7:27 AM
from IP address 173.52.135.49

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I read an article about them today.....

by MikeInNC

It seems that if you kill just one, it gives off a scent that warns the rest of the group......and they come to the rescue - even if it means their own demise! Solution.......build an electric grid that kills some....and as the rest appear.....whack the rest.

Just another example of "The Global Economy" destroying the balance of nature.

It seems, somehow, that North America was the "tame" ecosphere - as all other species (recently introduced) overwhelm the native fauna.

From snails to mussels to fish to snakes to kudzu....North America is being over-run (funny how that mirrors illegals from around the world - not just south of the border).

Hmmmm........

-MikeInNC

Posted on Oct 3, 2011, 9:15 PM
from IP address 71.75.232.231

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The irony of their assumptions...

by Monster Hunter

none of these experts have seen one let alone killed a beast...so my question...how the hexx do they know?...they don't...more speculation from educated quacks...

Posted on Oct 4, 2011, 7:25 AM
from IP address 66.157.176.26

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Slow news cycle story........

by MikeInNC

I believe these are the same ants mentioned a year or two ago in articles about how they seem to be attracted to electromagnetic fields.....and end up swarming in home computers and other electronic devices, causing those items to short out. Probably a few get zapped and, as mentioned in recent articles, the rest follow.

Good against fire ants? Apparently so.

Otherwise, they - like most other non-native species - might actually be worse in the long run.

-MikeInNC

Posted on Oct 5, 2011, 2:07 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Where did they come from Mike?...

by Monster Hunter

I missed that part...

Posted on Oct 5, 2011, 3:10 PM
from IP address 74.241.227.156

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

If I remember correctly, Central/South America n/t

by MikeInNC

Posted on Oct 5, 2011, 7:41 PM
from IP address 71.75.232.231

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The Yeti is alive, or at least discussed in Tashtagol...

by Monster Hunter

An International Scientific Conference on Hominology will be held in Tashtagol city, Kemerovo Oblast, Russian Federation from October 6 to October 9, 2011.Many local residents in Tashtagol regions believe that there are still many Yetis or Almas or Bigfoot exist and live around the regions of Tashtagol.
Once there was a case when the governor of Kemerovo region Aman Tuleev offered cash prize to whoever catches the Yeti.

The conference will be attended by the famous scientists; biologists, anthropologists, geneticists, hominologists, bioinformatics from the United States, Canada, Sweden, China, Mongolia and Russia. This time the scientists will not only gather and discuss about this issue, but they will also plan to travel to the regions where Yetis thought to be living.

R.Barsbold, a paleontologist and geologist at the Geological Institute, Mongolian Academy of Sciences, will participate at the conference representing Mongolia. He is the son of the famous Mongolian writer, scientist and academician B.Rinchen.

Posted on Oct 2, 2011, 6:46 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Did you read the notables...

by Monster Hunter

attending this conference...not one damn one of them has had a sighting...but yet they can openly discuss, argue and agree on something they personally have no idea exists other then a few cast tracks, a handful of hair and what others have reported...this conference IMHO is a waste of time...

Posted on Oct 3, 2011, 3:02 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

monster hunter

by shirley

hey jim sorry we missed u yesterday just wondering what to do with the bf foot print, and have been hearing voices out there cant make out what they are saying but can hear them on my mic at night, maybe u could have a camp out down here , call when u can

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 74.241.227.174 on Oct 1, 2011 6:56 AM

Posted on Sep 30, 2011, 11:46 PM
from IP address 12.197.245.66

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hey Shirley...

by Monster Hunter

I haven't had the time to watch or listen to any of the video at this time...there is a good possibility the voices could be captured since I use a mic that picks up the slightest of sounds...

I'm coming back down next week depending on work...that nasty word work seems to pop up at the darnest times...I'll give you a call when I can head that way...

BTW...cooler weather makes camping more enjoyable especially after all the biting critters disappear...

Posted on Oct 1, 2011, 7:05 AM
from IP address 74.241.227.174

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I think it would be spectacular to have a camp out

by Cindy

at your place, Ms. Shirley, if MH OKs it.

Posted on Oct 1, 2011, 12:50 PM
from IP address 98.198.14.129

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Why ruin all his hard work?

by Timberghost

He hasn't been able to get the results he wants yet and a bunch of people running around certainly wouldn't help at all... It's still a very active research area...If you understand these Monsters, then you know things MUST BE KEPT BUSINESS AS USUAL....
Too many people running around and the Monsters will just leave...

Take Monster central for example with everything going on down there... Even before all the logging and drilling if you noticed, Jim always had his "campouts" and "hunts" scheduled months apart... There was a reason for that...

It's true you can't really run the things completely off, but you can make them so spooky of people they may as well moved out of state where accomplishing anything with them is concerned...

Posted on Oct 1, 2011, 3:39 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Of course I wouldn't want to ruin all his hard work.

by Cindy

And I certainly wouldn't have asked had I realized it would do so. MH's blessing WAS asked for and I'm sure he wouldn't give it if that is the case. Thank you for answering for him. Beg pardon.

Posted on Oct 1, 2011, 6:09 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Timber is right...

by Monster Hunter

My two sons and Timber are the only persons I've taken down other then the initial report when Steve and I went down...I have quite a bit of time and expense involved knowing I have to stay persistent if I plan on "maybe" getting the video I want...

One reason I don't do any scouting around when I go down...if Monsters are coming around the home then IMO the less folks walking around the more likely I can get some video...as a matter of fact the sightings slowed after we started snooping around looking for sign...

Posted on Oct 1, 2011, 6:20 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

MH, once having been informed, I understand Timber is right.........

by Cindy

And like I said I would never want to ruin all your hard work and certainly wouldn't have asked if I knew it would cause a problem with the investigation. A simple "No it would upset the monsters and threaten the success of the investigation" or something like that would have sufficed without the implication I was intenionally trying to be an *** or ruin your efforts.

Posted on Oct 1, 2011, 7:25 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I don't think that anybody,,,,

by SAsquatcher

Was trying to do that Cindy.
I just think they were telling you why it wasn't a good idea.
[linked image]

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 67.11.170.172 on Oct 6, 2011 7:04 AM
This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 75.1.112.32 on Oct 2, 2011 9:22 AM

Posted on Oct 2, 2011, 7:51 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I myself would rather,,,

by SAsquatcher

Be given an explanation why it would be a "No go" than just to be told "NO" just cut and dry without an explanation as to why!
That's just me though, I think it was very gracious of Jim and Michael to offer a reason and an explanation in simple terms.
The bottom line is that it is the site of an ongoing investigation and they don't even want me down there walking around disturbing the area at the present time.
We have learned a lot from our mistakes at MC and don't want to keep on repeating the same mistakes over and over, that is why when it is an ongoing thing like this is, we try to keep the area as sterile as possible.
Not trying to hurt anybodies feelings but just trying to focus on getting positive results.

BTW, this is the same reason that we are not having the BBQ at MC, after all the drilling that has gone on there Jim is wanting to let the place settle back down and try to get the Monsters to relax and start coming back in there and from what I have been hearing it has been working but it is still not what it once was so it is gonna take a little more time.

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 75.1.112.32 on Oct 2, 2011 9:54 AM

Posted on Oct 2, 2011, 9:44 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Wasn't attempting to be offensive Cindy...

by Monster Hunter

Just explaining the situation so those who do ask understand...

Posted on Oct 2, 2011, 10:15 AM
from IP address 70.153.171.27

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I Imagine that's why...

by Dewey ttttthhhhheeeeeeee Bigfoot expert

... back before I had my strokes, I could go anywhere in MC my little heart desired, except, any bedding areas. I could go down there anytime I wanted to, day or night as long as I called him first. Jim had made it clear, that He didn't want me gettin too close to any bedding areas. I never thought about it at the time much, I just figured he didn't want to traumatize a monster. Imagine you were a monster curled up in a thicket asleep and somebody as mean lookin as I am woke you up out of a sound sleep, It could scar a dang Monster pretty bad. Jim just thinks more of his monsters than to let that happen. LOL

Dew

Posted on Oct 2, 2011, 4:46 PM
from IP address 98.67.219.179

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Nobody implied that Cindy...

by Timberghost

And if you go back and read what I posted all I did was try to explain why it wasn't a good idea. And you are very welcome for me answering it for him...

Posted on Oct 2, 2011, 12:38 PM
from IP address 67.142.168.140

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Campout. I'll be sending out

by DonDon

Maps and the rest of the info First of next week. I AM going to change the menu from Crappie to Pulled pork since I may be having a grandbaby born then. Just wanna make it as easy as possible. Can't wait to see all you guys and gals. EVEN YOU RICK AAAAaHHH HAHAHAHAA

Posted on Sep 30, 2011, 8:46 AM
from IP address 74.240.7.184

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

MS CampOut

by Grumpy

Grumpy should get there early to mid afternoon Friday and will be monitoring FRS/GMRS channel 15/0, channel 15 starting code 0.

Posted on Sep 30, 2011, 3:18 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'm not gonna be able to swing this one.

by SAsquatcher

Maybe next one, (Snivel, Snivel),,lol.
Due to circumstances beyond my control I must bow out of this one but as Grumpy has said, I'll shoot for the next one [linked image].

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 75.1.112.32 on Oct 1, 2011 7:58 AM

Posted on Oct 1, 2011, 7:57 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Darn Rick...

by Monster Hunter

I do understand obligations though...

Posted on Oct 1, 2011, 6:23 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

MH, We'll be there...

by J

BTW, Jim...
Do you think I may get a hour of your time at the meeting to do that on camera interview?
...Might be the only pretty face on the whole DVD! LOL
J.

wink.gif

Posted on Oct 2, 2011, 12:02 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

J Mike...you know I'm a busy man...

by Monster Hunter

Sure we'll get together...no problem...

Posted on Oct 2, 2011, 10:12 AM
from IP address 70.153.171.27

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The Campout just got more interesting FOR ME that is

by DonDon

got off the phone with my daughter abit ago and they've moved the due date up to guess when, 14-16th of October LOL. Looks like I'll be making trips from camp to Meridian to see my new granddaughter

Posted on Sep 29, 2011, 3:26 PM
from IP address 74.240.24.237

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Best wishes for the delivery and the coming bambino and family!nt

by Cindy

Posted on Sep 30, 2011, 2:01 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I only have 1 thing to say Don!

by SAsquatcher

Send pics!

Posted on Oct 2, 2011, 11:29 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Haven't had the time to watch any video...

by Monster Hunter

I drove down yesterday afternoon...met the contact at her home with her showing me where the Monster was...I doubt there is any video unless this Monster crossed in front of one of the cameras before coming to this spot...I had to buy a new SD card for my camera since Jake removed the camera SD card for a game camera...my camera said the card needed formatted but the camera wouldn't format the darn card...the point...I would have taken pictures of where the cameras were pointed and where the Monster was standing/squatting...it appeared, without me stepping it off, that this Monster was within 65 to 70 feet of her...she also told me she didn't see it come up...

Posted on Sep 29, 2011, 2:58 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

MH, does your contact have a hand-held video camera

by

that she could grab quick when she sees one in the yard and video it from the safety of her home. If you think a camera like that would scare them maybe she could disguise it some how maybe with a towel or a brown paper bag possibly...just throwing you an idea. There has GOT to be a way to get these critters on a camera...dang it all!

Posted on Sep 30, 2011, 8:33 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I left my Hi-8 film camera with her a few months back...

by Monster Hunter

But she didn't know how to use it...she inadvertently had it turned on to NV which during daylight hours is useless...white screen...when I go back I'll take another video camera I have that is maybe easier for her to operate...my digital still/video camera is difficult to operate since it's so darn old but I do have a smaller still digital and video camera I can leave her...I can't believe I didn't think of that Nellie since both cameras are in my jeep...I'll do better next time I go down...probably the end of next week if work doesn't get in my way...

Besides...I have quite a bit of video to go over now and I'm dreading sitting there watching the trees and weeds move back and forth in the wind...hopefully I'll have a Monster captured on video...

BTW...the old stray hound she had hanging around the house has disappeared...she said she put out some rat poison so maybe that did him in...

Posted on Sep 30, 2011, 1:11 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Trail end and picture of first clearing

by Circlewalker

This is the trail into this area. We didn't go 100 feet when we heard the "weak owl"(thanks grumpy happy.gif) warning call. Something that should be noted is on the deer trails there were track everywhere. On this trail absolutely no deer (or any other) track:

This is a picture at the bottom of this trail in the first clearing:

Posted on Sep 28, 2011, 4:41 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Left side of picture two.......

by MikeInNC

Picture two - far left - beneath the bent tree.

Anything to that dark blob there? Or was it noted before/after the pic was taken and ID'd?

-MikeInNC

Posted on Sep 29, 2011, 9:24 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I didn't see it when I took the picture...

by Circlewalker

I blew up the picture so it could be seen a little better. It doesn't blow up so well on photobucket. I believe it is one of the things running around this place but it is very hard to ID at the distance which I estimate to be about 75 yards.

In the series of photos I took on this day, which was in June and documented in pictures, These things started off pretty far away from us. After about 40 or so minutes later we took a picture and there were 3-4 in the picture which indicated they were within 100 feet of us. Finally the broken branch picture indicated they were within 30 feet of us. I never saw them at all except for the shadow by the broken branch which I did not recognize as a creature.

Just before we got to the broken branch we were walking parallel to the creek about 20 feet above it on an embankment and my son heard growls coming from the treeline. This was about 40 or so steps from the broken branch picture I have already posted.

Posted on Sep 29, 2011, 5:12 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Large Monkey

by Florida Redneck

Just wanted to add, from experience with eyewitness accounts not related to monsters I seriously doubt the "4 feet tall when on all fours".

Posted on Sep 28, 2011, 11:22 AM
from IP address 207.119.180.235

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

RE: Large Monkey

by Florida Redneck

The "4 foot tall when on all fours" monkey has been captured and is said to actually weigh 30 pounds. That must be the monkey version of Twiggy. So much for eyewitness testimony.

Posted on Sep 28, 2011, 9:30 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yep...four ft. tall Monkey...

by Monster Hunter

turned out to be nothing more then a regular size critter...one man said wild cat and I couldn't help but chuckle...did he mean a feral wild cat or what some of the old timers use to call a large cat like a mountain lion or even a smaller bob cat..."wild cats"...LOL...

Posted on Sep 30, 2011, 1:16 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Deceased Monkey

by Florida Redneck

Animal control shot it with a tranquilizer dart at a height of 60 ft. and it fell to the ground. Their vet examined it and said it was fine, but it was found dead in a cage a couple of hours later.

Posted on Oct 1, 2011, 5:10 PM
from IP address 75.121.118.127

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Large Monkey Spotted In St. Cloud, Florida

by Florida Redneck

Reported by witnesses to be about 4 feet tall when on all fours

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/29322033/detail.html

Posted on Sep 28, 2011, 11:11 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Monster visits my contact...

by Monster Hunter

This morning while sitting on the back porch drinking coffee my contact hears what she thought were limbs breaking for a period of time...she then hears what she calls a duck quack...believe it or not Jake and I've heard this quacking sound and there's not any ducks...walking towards her from the area of the breaking sounds a tall Monster walks up towards her getting within 60 to 70 feet between a tree and her propane tank...if it came from behind the tree there will be video...It stood there with the contact driving next door to her neighbors to let her see it...unfortunately the Monster was gone...her description...long legs...

Posted on Sep 26, 2011, 4:49 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Going down Wednesday if...

by Monster Hunter

I can finish the job I'm on...IMHO the nastiest word in the dictionary is work...

Posted on Sep 26, 2011, 4:52 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LOL Woooo, woooorrrr, WORK. YUCK

by DonDon

Let's all hope he wasn't smart enough to stay hidden

Posted on Sep 27, 2011, 6:20 AM
from IP address 74.240.7.89

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Oh man that sounds like a great photo op! nt

by Cindy

Posted on Sep 27, 2011, 8:08 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That is the ticket

by Crispy

I think one day one will get brazen enough to screw up.

Posted on Sep 27, 2011, 9:27 AM
from IP address 69.239.104.229

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I may have missed it - did you get a photo of the

by Cindy

little monster that made a track by your contact's back porch? (I think that's right)

Posted on Sep 27, 2011, 8:12 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

No...I didn't get...

by Monster Hunter

any pictures or video of the small one that left the track...watching video I saw a smaller dark object, actually a shadow figure, walking quadruped in the area where the track was found...after watching for several minutes this figure came back towards the light...had a long tail...a dog...

Posted on Sep 27, 2011, 4:26 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Okkaaaay............

by Cindy

you think the camera wasn't working at the time? Would that be why no pic?

Posted on Sep 29, 2011, 12:19 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The track...

by Monster Hunter

we suspicion was made at night...in the area where the track was found it is absolutely pitch black at night...the cameras are not a low lux type since they're varifocal...I did see a dark shadowy something milling around close to the area...turned out to be a dog...

Posted on Sep 29, 2011, 2:47 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Could Monsters know that

by RubyRed

I mean that about the camera not being able to snap their photo because of low light?
wink.gif

Posted on Sep 30, 2011, 5:17 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Apparently they know about cameras...

by Monster Hunter

Seems they avoid the game cameras but the problem I'm having...they have been avoiding the video cameras...or maybe they are remaining in the darkness which I believe they are doing...

Here's the deal on the one that came up on her during day light hours around noon...I have two video cameras pointed in that direction...the Monster came up between both of them...now I haven't had time to watch the video but if this Monster was smart enough to come up between the cameras then I would think I'm wasting my time...in other words...Monsters know exactly what these cameras are and what they are there for...then again it could be dumb luck but it appears these Monsters avoiding the cameras is more then dumb luck...

BTW...I removed all the game cameras since I wasn't getting any Monster pictures and after finding the pine stick leaning against my camera...there would be only two things capable or able to do this...a human or Monsters...

Posted on Sep 30, 2011, 7:41 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Wouldn't that be really peculiar if the monsters know what cameras are for?????

by Cindy

holy crap

Posted on Sep 30, 2011, 1:57 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I really don't know......

by Monster Hunter

But then again why would they avoid them if they didn't know?...game cameras do make a slight noise when activated and even some of the advertised IR game cameras have some type of light flash...the video system is completely quiet without any IR illumination so do they know what a video camera is?...if you don't know where they are you couldn't see them at a distance of 50 yards...

If a Monster is smart enough to avoid camera detection between to video cameras that have less then thirty feet between them then something just ain't right...if...a big word...he wasn't standing behind a low limbed tree I would have video...if he would have walked another ten feet up he would have been on video...if he would have walked to the right away from this tree a few feet I would have video...

Her neighbor takes a walk out behind their homes...I see him come out of the thicket and follow him to the house going from camera to camera but yet can't get video of what we consider an animal...even if it is some type of human it would be impossible to avoid all the cameras running down there and else where...no one animal or human can be that darn smart...

BTW...I have four cameras hooked up to the DVR...I've moved direction of several because of tracks found close to the house...

Posted on Sep 30, 2011, 5:38 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I really believe critters can hear the cameras getting ready to take their picture

by

the really good picture I got of the coyote was due to the fact...I believe...that it stopped and looked directly at the camera as it was getting ready to activate the flash for the picture. The stray kitty that I feed every night knows EXACTLY when the flash is going to hit him because he(or she)pauses in the same exact spot every time to wait for the flash to go off. It always takes the kitty's picture arriving and then departing from having his dinner that I place on a old sawed off pine tree stump in my yard. And if a little animal like a kitty can figure out a camera then a camera's activation sound and/or presence is a no-brainer for the monsters. We have to be smarter than they are if that's the case.

Posted on Oct 1, 2011, 2:09 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I can hear the game cameras...

by Monster Hunter

when they take pictures but can't hear anything when the camera wakes up...the flash the camera makes along with the trigger of the camera is what animals hear...

The game cam below was set a few feet from a well used trail...coming from behind it was fairly well hidden...notice to the right a large pine limb leaned up against the camera...after two weeks there were not any pictures of anything...so apparently what laid the limb on the camera saw it hanging on the tree and didn't hear it activate...makes a person think...what exactly are we dealing with here?...

[linked image]

Posted on Oct 1, 2011, 7:16 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I would understand them being able to hear them activate....

by Cindy

But it is very very strange the monsters seem to understand just where the cameras are pointed and the width of field and that they seem to understand how to avoid them. I mean, most folks wouldn't being able to avoid the cameras like that, even if they tried, would they? Really does make you wonder how a "monster" would know that.

Posted on Oct 1, 2011, 12:48 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I agree with you Cindy...

by Monster Hunter

Just how do they know?...and it does seem they do...

Posted on Oct 1, 2011, 6:22 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Which is why

by RubyRed

I take all video showing BF walking, striding, hiding and peeping from behind a tree with a LARGE grain of salt. IF it were that easy to video tape or snap a photo of these critters,video/photos would have been used to prove their existence long ago. AND I am not including the Patterson-Gimlin film in my general comments. I've always believed that film was the real deal. Patty was NOT performing for the camera but trying very hard to get away from the filmographer IMHO.
happy.gif

Posted on Oct 1, 2011, 10:30 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

MH, I hope your video camera is working well this time.

by

That sounds exciting...keep us posted! happy.gif

Posted on Sep 27, 2011, 8:47 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

System works fine...

by Monster Hunter

Electricity has been going off and on down there and here...the DVR recovers but it is erratic when the electrical goes off then on...I do have sound hooked up to the DVR as well...we will find out late tomorrow since I didn't finish the job I'm doing...couple of hours in the morning and I'm headed out...

Posted on Sep 27, 2011, 4:21 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I think I mentioned...

by Monster Hunter

I "HATE" work...cuts into my Monster hunting which BTW I was at Home Depot picking up some materials and ran into one of my old contacts I haven't seen in a few years...of course Monsters immediately came up in the conversation with him telling me several have seen something strange...maybe bear but I plan on driving down and visiting with him when I have some time...I was in a hurry and didn't have time to chat more then a few minutes but this is the man that was hunting early morning...climbs into his stand about sixteen feet off of the ground before day light...he said something walked under the tree his stand was is in with him estimating the dark shadow he saw to be 9 to 10 feet tall when he saw it walk across an open area...

Where he grew up I've received many reports of Monsters...

Posted on Sep 27, 2011, 4:37 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A Daughters letter.

by SAsquatcher

A mother passing by her daughter's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then she saw an envelope propped up prominently on the center of the bed. It was addressed, "Mom." With the worst premonition, she opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands: Dear Mom: It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new boyfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Dad and you. I've been finding real passion with bob and he is so nice-even with all his piercings, tattoos, beard, and his motorcycle clothes. But it's not only the passion Mom, I'm pregnant and bob said that we will be very happy. He already owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. He wants to have many more children with me and that's now one of my dreams too. bob taught me that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone and we'll be growing it for us and trading it with his friends for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so bob can get better; he sure deserves it!! Don't worry Mom, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your grand children. Your daughter, Jessy... PS: Mom, none of the above is true. I'm over at the neighbor's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than my report card that's in my desk center drawer. I love you! Call when it is safe for me to come home...

Posted on Sep 25, 2011, 4:53 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

OK Where did everybody go?

by

The board has been kinda quiet so far this weekend.
I hope this means that everybody is enjoying this nice pre-autumn weather and are out in the woods?
I am expecting full reports and some info on possible places to hunt-research this evening,,happy hunting all!

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 75.1.112.32 on Sep 25, 2011 12:55 PM

Posted on Sep 25, 2011, 12:53 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

What nice pre-autuum weather?

by RubyRed

It's been hot as h-e-double hocky sticks down here AS USUAL! But we had a great time with our son, daughter and the grand-kids, even if they came down because of a memorial service for Papaw Warren, who died on September 17th. As for where our fall weather (it's supposed to be 98 degrees today) is I have no idea BUT we are ready for a break.

RR wink.gif

Posted on Sep 26, 2011, 9:50 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

We had our FINAL Tourney WAHOOOO

by DonDon

I'm done with Tourneys til late Feb or Early March. We got 8th place which didn't pay a penny. Nessa did roll the biggest crappie I've ever seen. Had a mouth the size of a 2 lb bass and got off just before I could get the net on it

Posted on Sep 26, 2011, 11:58 AM
from IP address 74.240.24.79

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Working and in the woods...

by Monster Hunter

Worked half a day Saturday and went to the woods til dark with Jake...extremely quiet...we did hear something south of us but since we were talking we couldn't make out what it could have been...just sounded animal like...worked Sunday til 1:30...to hot and tired to do anything more then watch football and baseball...

Posted on Sep 26, 2011, 4:42 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Didn't someone mention

by Crispy

Bears and melons?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToK_xPUntVY&feature=player_embedded

Posted on Sep 23, 2011, 7:55 PM
from IP address 69.239.104.229

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Did you notice the claws on those bears?...

by Monster Hunter

A man wouldn't have a chance if they wanted to get you...

Posted on Sep 24, 2011, 6:40 AM
from IP address 65.0.47.196

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Absolutely!

by SAsquatcher

They could open you up like a ziplock baggie.

Posted on Sep 24, 2011, 6:42 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Good post!

by SAsquatcher

Actually they were talking about Coyotes but you can see that if a Bear gets hold of a melon or Pumpkin that they will move it to a different location whereas Coyotes lack the size to play volleyball with one although they may drag the rind off a good ways once they have lightened it up a bit.

Posted on Sep 24, 2011, 6:40 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hey Jimbo

by J

Here ya go....
http://newsblog.projo.com/2011/09/researchers-look-for-bigfoot-i.html

wink.gif
J LOL

Posted on Sep 22, 2011, 8:51 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That news reporter is goofy

by

Patty is made to look like a person in a suit and our skunk-ape down here is now a ape skunk. What is this world coming to...I hate reporters.

Posted on Sep 23, 2011, 11:55 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Game trail...

by Monster Hunter

Located on the east side of the pond close to the camp site...

[linked image]

Posted on Sep 22, 2011, 7:29 AM
from IP address 66.157.178.137

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

And do I see large tracks on the trail?

by RubyRed

Or was that you?
wink.gif

Posted on Sep 22, 2011, 7:51 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Jake found this yesterday...

by Monster Hunter

I'm not sure if he walked it or not...

Posted on Sep 22, 2011, 11:15 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That ain;t no Trail

by DonDon

More like a dang HIGHWAY Jim

Posted on Sep 22, 2011, 11:23 AM
from IP address 74.240.7.118

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

shadow anomalies...

by Circlewalker

there are several in there...a couple are horizontal plus it looks like possible tree peekers. That must be a common trait with these things

Posted on Sep 22, 2011, 4:27 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Do you mean...

by Tery

that there are bf animals in Jim's photo?

t.

Posted on Sep 23, 2011, 9:25 AM
from IP address 216.168.101.224

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Don't worry Terry... I hear the voices too :)

by Circlewalker

It is really hard to say what is in this picture because of the distance. However, I will outline two of the anomalies in white. I think there are others as well

this is the blown up picture with markers:

This is the blown up image without markers:

Posted on Sep 23, 2011, 5:05 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Not more then 30 feet...

by Monster Hunter

from this trail is where tracks were found at the ponds edge...twice...camping with the deer hunters one had a mutt that stayed with him...he would look in this direction from our campsite and bark at what we would see with lights as nothing...we really thought it was a skunk or armadillo...

One afternoon years back, a few days after some snow, I came in from the north side of the property...parked my truck, walked across the dam into the green patch at our campsite that leads to the pond...heard something either growling or snoring...yeah I'm about half deaf...walked to where I heard this noise and jumped a Monster...saw him twice...both times quadruped...more to the story but way to much for me to type...old and tired...

Jake moved a game camera to this trail last Wednesday afternoon and BTW I bought a Primos game cam last Friday...was going to buy a couple but wanted to see how they worked both night and day along with an advertised 1 second delay...so far so good...both day and night pictures were good...the advertised IR is 50 feet...may or may not be since we're less then 50 feet from any of the trails...

Here's the deal on the trail Jake found...I know from years of hunting here this ain't your everyday white tail deer trail or other small game...but then again it could be a herd of hogs making this trail...pictures will tell us exactly what we want to know...or...maybe not especially if it's Monsters...

Posted on Sep 23, 2011, 5:27 PM
from IP address 65.0.47.176

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Looks almost identical...

by Circlewalker

to the size and width of the trail we found going into the place we found. Even the ground appears worn the same and there are no hogs in this place.

Posted on Sep 23, 2011, 5:33 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I hear ya...I also know where a few trails are that are...

by Monster Hunter

a couple of feet wide with all the lower pine limbs up to six to seven feet tipped by something walking and breaking them...at one time there was a trail a minimum of two foot wide and about three to four inches deep...looked like an extra wide cow trial but there aren't any cows here...plenty of Monsters were in that hawthorne thicket...many sightings...a place a man could make a believer out of any skeptic...first time I ever smelled the stench I thought someone threw out a dead person...went back the next day and no stench...took me a while to figure out what made that stench...

Posted on Sep 23, 2011, 6:01 PM
from IP address 65.0.47.176

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks...

by Terry

for the outlines...neat! AND, I'm glad you don't hear voices!!! happy.gif

t.

Posted on Sep 23, 2011, 8:51 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Mississippi Campout reminder

by DonDon

Just a heads up that the campout is coming up fast. October the 14-16 here in Central Mississippi.

If you've emailed me and I haven't sent you the details of the location, please email me again. Sometimes my yahoo account sends things to the Spam folder for no reason. If you haven't emailed me yet and you plan on coming please do so now. don_1145@yahoo.com

We have 26 for sure coming and possibly 4 or 5 more atleast gonna make a showing. It's gonna be a great time.

The first of next week, I'm going to send out several things, mainly links to maps and such. The campgrounds are first come, first serve like all campgrounds here in Mississippi at out of the way locations so IF you plan on coming and haven't emailed me that you are yet, please do. That way I when we get down there early that Friday morning, we can go around and put stuff on different camp sites to kinda take em over LOL

Thanks guys and gals,
can't wait to see old friends and meet some new ones

Posted on Sep 22, 2011, 6:18 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Weds 9-21-11

by Booniedawg

Just a heads SyFy channel's new series Paranormal Witness will have a segment called Watcher in the Woods that looks pretty good.

Posted on Sep 20, 2011, 5:17 PM
from IP address 98.199.31.65

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks

by DonDon

There was some show on the Travel channel last night about UFO's, Ghosts and Bigfoot. Kinda goofy though thanks to the commentators smartelic comments

Posted on Sep 21, 2011, 7:53 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks for the heads-up on the new show tonight

by

I went to their website and saw a sneak peek and got the time of airing. Looks interesting!

Posted on Sep 21, 2011, 9:08 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Mississippi Mike, got a chore for ya LOL

by DonDon

These boys will be at the Bass Pro in Pearl Friday afternoon. I'll be out of town so your job if you choose to take it, is to go ask them about OLE ONE EYES. Think that's what he called the swamp creature. LOL

Neat they're coming to little ole Pearl.

Posted on Sep 20, 2011, 3:19 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

OK, I looked at the date wrong

by DonDon

I WILL be there to go see the guys. LOL

Posted on Sep 21, 2011, 6:37 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

RE: Swamp people stuff

by MissippiMike

Hey,

Wouldn't mind going at all if I'm off. Would like to hear what they saw myself.

Posted on Sep 23, 2011, 9:13 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

the georgia boys are at it again....

by wookieehunter

you do not have to post this mr moderator just a bit if info ifu will. if u wanna post it it is all up to u...

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2011/08/rick-dyer-comes-clean-about-bigfoot-in.html

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 2:37 PM
from IP address 66.190.212.99

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LMAO...Bigfoot Tracker my axx...

by Monster Hunter

He reminds me of another fella some years back that claimed he and a small group hunted BF and Chupacabras for the government...he didn't call them Chupacabras he called them something else...bet Dew remembers...the BF they hunted and killed were a menace to society so he along with his small band of hunters would hunt them down...take them out with government officials removing the remains...

He also related a Chupacabra story...somewhere out west he along with another hunter were hunting these dastardly beasts when they drove up on an abandoned shack...they were to late to save the victim but they shoot and kill the Chupacabra in flight that viciously attacked and sucked the life blood from the man...

There's more to his nonsense but I can't remember...probably better forgotten...

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 5:39 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Oh, Yeah...

by Dewey the Comic Book expert

...they hunted them "CHOPACUBRAS" for the U.S. Gubmint. They were like a hit squad or somethin I guess. They claimed that there were thousands more too, If I remember right. Pretty funny at the time. It seems like we had a get together soon after that at MC. By the time Bobby and some of the other men got thru talkin about it, I was hurtin real bad. LOL. Of course, I wasn't talkin about nobody.

Dew

Posted on Sep 20, 2011, 11:15 AM
from IP address 98.67.219.179

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The Georgia Boys

by Grumpy

These people have given all of us who live in the State of Georgia and have ever been Peace Officers a Black Eye Forever!!!!!! They are worse than a STD that keeps coming back...

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 6:23 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re:wat grumpy said

by Wookieehunter

Lol to funny it is so true tho....i spoke with steve kulls and he said he spoke to the other georgia boy whitton,and he said none of it was true ever it all was a big hoax and this dyer guy is lyin again...no govmt coverup or anything....soirry about the gramer yall....texting this.....

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 10:47 PM
from IP address 166.216.162.86

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LOL nt

by Cindy

Posted on Sep 20, 2011, 12:25 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Single track....

by Timberghost

Found this single track at the pond today... Guessing 9-10 inches

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 1:20 PM
from IP address 67.142.168.143

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Narrow heel...

by Monster Hunter

Looks like a track found down here Michael...thanks for sharing...

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 2:05 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks for posting Mike

by DonDon

Neat finding a Juvi's track like that

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 2:13 PM
from IP address 74.240.24.175

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

One track?

by Terry

Is there not a line of tracks?

t.

Posted on Sep 20, 2011, 10:49 AM
from IP address 66.79.231.223

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Probably was a line T...

by Timberghost

But the ground is so hard this was all I found and it was in the only muddy spot on that edge of the pond. Two weeks ago I had a trackhoe and dozer clean out the old pond and made it twice as deep and big. The clay taken out was spread out on the dam and since it's dried out it's hard as pavement... I looked all around the pond and the only other prints I found was my Nephews boot prints...

Posted on Sep 20, 2011, 5:06 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Too bad...

by Terry

you couldn't have seen more but even one is pretty neat.
Congrats on the pond. That's a job that's always worth the money getting it done. I'm trying to get my cousin to do the same thing.

t.

Posted on Sep 21, 2011, 7:51 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Gary's Dad passed away on Saturday

by RubyRed

IF I've posted this message already, please forgive me but I wanted my friends on the MB to know that ole Silver Fox's dad passed peacefully around 5 p.m. on Saturday. He'd been in the Houston Hospice (a truly wonderful establishment) for eight days. We are all doing very well, as we'd been expecting him to pass since April. We both have a very strong faith in God and are grateful the Lord had mercy on Papaw Warren.

Gone but not forgotten!
happy.gif

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 10:48 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

My Condolences to you both............. n/t.

by Okiebear

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 12:42 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Same here!

by SAsquatcher

N/T.

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 1:56 PM
from IP address 173.174.169.213

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Death is inevitable to us all...

by Monster Hunter

Doesn't make it any easier when we lose a loved one but being prepared is not as tough as a sudden death...my prayers are with you and your family...

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 2:10 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

hate to hear that

by DonDon

NM

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 2:13 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sorry to hear that.....

by Gary-bob

Wish the best for you and Gary. And you guys and Gary's dad will be in our prayers.

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 6:50 PM
from IP address 208.82.45.102

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sorry RR,

by Lone Wolf

Hopefully you and your husband find peace in knowing he is finally at rest.
My prayers are with you and your family.

LW

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 7:21 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sorry to hear that Ruby.

by Terry

My thoughts are with youar family.

Terry

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 7:59 PM
from IP address 76.75.125.134

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

So sorry Gary and Sharon.....

by Timberghost

I hate this for you both. My Dad isn't doing well at all himself...

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 8:50 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Welp, got the fish for the fish fry. LOL

by DonDon

We came in 24th Friday and 21st Saturday. not bad but they only pay to 20th place LOL. Got one more championship tourney to go this weekend and I'll be so glad when it's over with.

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 6:52 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yummy!

by RubyRed

I truly love fish dinner! Looks good.
wink.gif

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 10:49 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Outing

by MissippiMike

Just got back from the Nat'l Forest area I went to before with Tim again. We set up a tent, he put out his Thermal Cam DVD and went to bed. I sat up awhile and really got spooked. Didn't hear anything but got a funny feeling like I was being watched and we were WAY back - and it ain't huntin season yet. Anyway, I thought I saw some movement but nothing else happened so I finally turned in at about 2:30am. Right before I dozed off I very distinctly heard something walk up right behind our tent. I tried to wake Tim up, couldn't so I sat up very slowly-nothing. After I calmed myself down a few minutes I heard 3 screams, high pitched like we have heard before. They sounded like they were about a quarter of a mile away but it was very quiet, middle of nowhere, so not sure about the distance. I knew what it was. They were about a minute apart. Nothing else to report, but it was fun camping out anyway! Maybe we got something on the thermal, don't know yet.

Posted on Sep 18, 2011, 3:59 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Way KEWL!

by SAsquatcher

That is what we need more of!
Good report and good work, nice to know we have eyes in the woods!
I am curious,,anything at all on the Thermal cam?

Posted on Sep 18, 2011, 4:11 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Outing

by MissippiMike

Not sure yet, I'll find out from Tim and report back. It's strange what tricks your eyes can play when ur out alone in the woods. I had seen one of Jim's pics that Tim had earlier that evening and couldn't get the image out of my head-it looked so different that what I had imagined they look like. Looked like something out of Lord of the Rings-only 8ft tall-dang! Like an overgrown troll.

Posted on Sep 18, 2011, 4:59 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Awesome Mike

by DonDon

I talked to Tim yesterday and he was WORN OUT. LOL

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 6:51 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The Thermal from the Outing

by Mississippi Squatcher

I have been doing some thermal work and I always get some sort of heat signature. Either a rat, skunk, oppossum. Any of the variety of local wildlife I will usually get. The funny thing about this thermal is there was not a single thermal hit. Not even a blip of anything. Does that mean anything? Probably just coincidence, but I found it interesting that there were no hits at all of any kind. Just cool dark Forest. I still have about 100 one minute files of thermal to review, but so far nothing.

Posted on Sep 20, 2011, 11:28 AM
from IP address 70.151.69.1

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Is wierd

by DonDon

that you didn't get a single hit. NEXT WEEKEND, if the weathers OK, I'm going back down South, wanna go?

Posted on Sep 21, 2011, 7:55 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

He

by MissippiMike

was worn out from screaming for Oklahoma the nite before when they beat Fla State!

Posted on Sep 23, 2011, 9:18 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Maybe you did MSMike...

by Monster Hunter

Sounds as if you had some excitement and a lot of fun...to me...that's part of BFing...

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 5:40 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Well...

by MissippiMike

I really just wanted to get out of the concrete jugle and go camping and I figured might as well go to a "hotspot" and kill 2 apes with one stone. It was fun. I'll be going back, I always hear the whoops and screams way off so I'm going to do a little more exploring and see if there is another county road a little further up-think there is a small lake a little further up in the woods-may start there-good water source, etc etc.

Posted on Sep 23, 2011, 9:17 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Coyote...wolf...some kind of canine...

by Monster Hunter

[linked image]

Posted on Sep 18, 2011, 10:49 AM
from IP address 70.153.187.144

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Some hunters think coon can't climb their metal deer feeder legs...

by Monster Hunter

[linked image]

Posted on Sep 18, 2011, 10:55 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Pics from our cams.....

by Timberghost

Here are a few of what me and my nephew Brent are getting...The Wildview is Brent's and he's getting nothing but Bucks on his...

Posted on Sep 18, 2011, 2:15 PM
from IP address 67.142.168.137

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Nice Timber...

by Monster Hunter

A few coon, a nice bear and some good bucks...nice...years back if we had a game camera picture of any sex of deer we rejoiced...LOL

Posted on Sep 18, 2011, 6:01 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Which Deer does

by DonDon

your wife claim as hers to shoot? LOL Nice pics

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 6:53 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That's easy Don....

by Timberghost

All of them!

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 9:48 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LOL, knew that girl

by DonDon

was sharp as a tack

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 11:38 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Super Neat, Timber!

by RubyRed

I loved all of them. Raccoons are pesky, aren't they?
;0

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 10:51 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

How do you like those PVC feeders Michael?...

by Monster Hunter

Looking at your pictures you now understand why I always tried to hang mine up high with rope so they would swing...what the coons don't eat they'll rake it out on the ground...looks like the bear might be enjoying a snack of corn as well...

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 1:19 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Seem to be pretty tough....

by Timberghost

And are holding up to the Bear in the area...

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 1:22 PM
from IP address 67.142.168.143

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Tested...

by Monster Hunter

They're Monster tough...had them cut and tore down drug out in the woods but still in one piece...I like them since there are not any batteries to change or charge...

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 2:08 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Comparison pictures...

by Monster Hunter

Trailer without the Monster...

[linked image]

Trailer with Monster in the picture...

[linked image]

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 70.153.187.144 on Sep 18, 2011 9:41 AM

Posted on Sep 18, 2011, 9:37 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The first picture...

by Monster Hunter

She thought she saw a Monster and took the picture...I've looked this picture over pretty good and can't find a Monster anywhere unless it's back in the pine timber...

And...I do have a picture of me standing by the trailer for a height reference but it must be on my other hard drive and I can't locate it...

Posted on Sep 18, 2011, 9:45 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I Took the liberty of,,,

by SAsquatcher

Cleaning them up for you a little bit.

Posted on Sep 18, 2011, 11:49 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Does anyone else see............

by Ken3030

the face to the left of the big guy? Left and about 2 - 2 1/2 ft. lower than the big shadow monster..............left on the picture, would be the shadow monster's right side.........

Posted on Sep 18, 2011, 12:21 PM
from IP address 68.222.18.37

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I can't see...

by Terry

the bf? Can someone circle it?

t.

Posted on Sep 18, 2011, 3:02 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

T...you would have problems hunting here...

by Monster Hunter

in these pine thickets...second picture...about in the middle there's an old trailer...look to your right at the trailer...the picture was taken with a walmart throw away camera...

Posted on Sep 18, 2011, 6:03 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

We have...

by Terry

pine thickets too. I guess it's the Walmart camera. lol No matter.

t.

Posted on Sep 18, 2011, 7:39 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Don't feel too bad

by MissippiMike

Terry, I can't see it either! Even when told exactly where it is! Dang.

Posted on Sep 23, 2011, 9:06 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I was talking to a man at the doctors office Friday...

by Monster Hunter

He lives north of me with him telling me coyotes were stealing his watermelons...dragging them as far as 100 yards back behind the plum thickets before eating them...I asked had he heard any strange calls or howls with him telling me he hears loud low sounding howls unlike a coyote...could be wolves but then again I doubt seriously any canine is dragging a 15 5o 30 pound water melon 100 yards to snack on...

Posted on Sep 18, 2011, 8:12 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Coyotes love watermelons

by D. Fisher

We have several farmers here that grow watermelons when the coyotes raid them they eat them on the spot, BUT do not tear the melons from the vine. Usually they eat a hole towards the center top of the melon leaving both ends and bottom intact. I've never seen one drug off.

Posted on Sep 18, 2011, 8:53 AM
from IP address 70.249.244.66

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yeah...that's my point Darrell...

by Monster Hunter

I understand coyotes eating water melons but I doubt they are toting them off...do you all have a lot of coyote activity around your area?...

Posted on Sep 18, 2011, 9:29 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

We did have but....

by D. Fisher

Plague carrying fleas from the prarie dog population thinned out the coyotes.
I use to trouble shoot for farmers with coyote problems. When the coyotes came in to a watermelon patch they were quiet no yips, howls, or growels. After I would pop a few after a couple of weekends all I had to do was put a plywood likeness of a human in the patch and no more coyote problem. Scarecrow you might say. LOL

Posted on Sep 18, 2011, 9:44 AM
from IP address 70.249.244.66

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Coyotes are like crows...

by Monster Hunter

Fast learners Darrell...in my garden a few years back the crows figured out the scare crow was a good place to perch...

Posted on Sep 18, 2011, 9:48 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I wonder...

by Terry

what they looked like? Torn apart like an animal would do or broke/cut up like a person would do? Could be thieves. I would say bears is a good guess too. Usually they leave sign though and lots of scat. We don't grow watermellons here but it would be interesting to find out if bears are a problem when they're grown in bear country.

t.

Posted on Sep 18, 2011, 9:57 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I asked him that T...

by Monster Hunter

Both about bears or kids...he said he hasn't ever seen a bear and he said the kids in the area knew he would give them a melon if they wanted one...of course this doesn't mean kids aren't raiding his melon patch...

Posted on Sep 18, 2011, 10:52 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

For sale

by Crispy

If anyone is interested

http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/16823874/24099-Redwood-Hwy-Kerby-OR/

Kerby Oregon, 3 miles from Cave Junction on 199. Beautiful area. This place has only been opened a little over 1 year. Not sure if it is bad management or not enough folks there anymore. Price is a little steep, but I bet they throw in the statue!

Posted on Sep 16, 2011, 9:44 PM
from IP address 69.227.210.202

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Okay Scott...

by Monster Hunter

pony up and buy the place...we will then have a new place to have a GCBRO get together...Oregon is a beautiful state...

Posted on Sep 18, 2011, 8:07 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I am waiting

by Crispy

For the price to drop a few hundred K......building and land must be in the deal for that price. I'm sure it will still be for sale the next time I drive by.

Posted on Sep 18, 2011, 3:14 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yeah I know...

by Monster Hunter

They want both arms and legs instead of just an arm...

Posted on Sep 18, 2011, 6:06 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

This will be must see TV

by Crispy

http://www.bigfootlunchclub.com/search/label/todd%20standing

Should be nominated for best ensemble comedy of 2011....

Posted on Sep 16, 2011, 8:01 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Looks like...another season of...

by Monster Hunter

Finding BF...

Posted on Sep 18, 2011, 8:05 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Or should that be "Finding Bobo?"

by RubyRed

n/t
wink.gif

Posted on Sep 19, 2011, 10:58 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A new military branch,,,, (humor)

by SAsquatcher

The Pentagon announced today the formation of a new 500-man elite fighting unit called the US Redneck Special Forces (USRSF). These southern boys will be dropped in Afghanistan knowing only these facts about terrorists...1. The season opened today. 2. There is no limit. 3. They taste just like chicken. 4. They dont like beer, pickups, country music or Jesus. 5. They are directly responsible for the death of Dale Earnhardt. The Pentagon expects the problem in Afghanistan to be over by Monday.

Posted on Sep 16, 2011, 6:17 PM
from IP address 166.205.12.211

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com