Gulf Coast BigFoot Research Organizations Message Board

For the serious discussion of Bigfoot encounters, and sharing of information about these elusive creatures. Please, do NOT abuse this forum, or you will be filtered from any future postings to our Message Board. This is a Moderated Forum. Any postings will be approved by the Moderator. The Moderator reserves the right to expose or bring to light, any person or entities who hoax, fabricate, lie, cheat, steal or any other dishonest activity that brings a negative light or reaction to the Bigfoot Research Field. The Moderator also has the right to respond to any and all attacks against the Moderation of this Forum and or the GCBRO in any way deemed necessary. For the haters and fabricators out there who seek to do no more than slander, or try to create issues for the Moderator or the GCBRO, you have been warned.

WE DO NOT RECOMMEND SHOWING YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR POST'S.

Some post's that mention certain other person's, OR entitie's, are not allowed. We will not permit any free publicity for those that try to create problems for the GCBRO, or any other legitimate research group's, or individual!

MODERATED BOARD
NEW VISITORS
SUBMIT YOUR INFO BEFORE POSTING

Registration is required prior to the approval of your posts. Please submit the following information:

1. Full Name

2. Email Address given you by your Internet Service Provider. (Hotmail, or Yahoo will not suffice.)

3. Physical Address

4. Name, or Alias, you wish to use when posting.

E-MAIL GCBRO MODERATOR

Could be Booger related...

by Monster Hunter

I've walked around this home before a few months back and can't recall seeing this...the lady showed us this door...of course we have no idea what did this but it was pulled from the bottom up...

[linked image]

[linked image]

Posted on Mar 14, 2011, 6:11 PM
from IP address 199.27.130.178

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

What or whom ever

by Geronimo

was trying to get in pried the door on the hinge side. Which would require a lot of force to peel back.

Posted on Mar 14, 2011, 8:26 PM
from IP address 199.27.130.104

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That's the training in you Gearmo...

by Monster Hunter

I didn't notice the metal was pried from the hinge side...good detective work...

Posted on Mar 15, 2011, 7:50 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

What does the door belong to MH? A shed or a home?

by

And if it was monster related why did it try to break into that door? It looks to me that whatever did that had really good finger strength or maybe used a tool to do that damage?

Here's a nutty idea....dust for fingerprints.happy.gif

Posted on Mar 15, 2011, 12:08 AM
from IP address 199.27.130.94

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Mobile home Nellie...

by Monster Hunter

Michael did look for finger prints on the windows and door...didn't see anything...

Posted on Mar 15, 2011, 7:43 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Critters

by Sliva

A while back I woke to a gang of racoons working the back door where I lived very hard. Two where pulling on the bottom and three where looking on. I'm not saying this was from coons, I guess it depends on the integridy of the door etc.

Posted on Mar 15, 2011, 3:50 AM
from IP address 199.27.130.120

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

We have no idea what did this Sliva...

by Monster Hunter

Had to have hands to pull or pry with...there were not any bite or chew marks on the door...I do know who lives there...though I didn't ask about the door, they were not home, I doubt seriously this lady and her young daughter did this...I doubt they even go to the back of the home...

Posted on Mar 15, 2011, 7:48 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It

by Sliva

would appear that the door has a vinyl/plastic type exterior and has a sheet metal backing? From what I remember of such a door and if it was in fairly good condition it would take a bit to get it to release from the weld (or crimped fit) in the corner. Annie, get your gun!

Posted on Mar 15, 2011, 8:09 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'm not real familar with this type of door...

by Monster Hunter

But this happened to her neighbors back screen door...no bite or claw marks and a large Monster cast track...she has had chickens coming up dead...one carcass was peeled and eaten while others are found dead in the pen...no idea what's doing this but it could be a canine of some type...I need to hang a couple of cameras around her home...

[linked image]

Posted on Mar 15, 2011, 9:05 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

They did find a dead chicken in this flange...

by Monster Hunter

from a different neighbors chicken yard...it disappeared after a few days...

[linked image]

Posted on Mar 15, 2011, 9:11 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

They

by Sliva

seem to be working the doors on the low end. I would think a dog would push through the screen rather then to deconstruct the frame work. When I was a young lad I believe a bf came into our house twice. One time in the basement, entry was through the basement storm/screen door and they used the handle. Now I cant say it was 100 percent but with all that was going on back then it's good odds, the second time they stole my 17 inch rainbow trout right off broiler pan on the kitchen counter with me 12 feet away in the living room. The pan wasn't moved an inch, no noise and not even a three minute widow of opportunity. I will post these and other things that brought me into the realm of belief very soon. I am going to talk to my family and have them post their stories also. Sorry for rambling.

Posted on Mar 15, 2011, 8:00 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Looking forward to the stories Sliva...

by Monster HUnter

I know of a woman who thought they had a BF coming into their home...few items missing but can't recall the story...this was in northern Alabama...

Posted on Mar 15, 2011, 8:15 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

these

by Sliva

Critters seemed to like messin with me. Once at my friends house (not far from my house) We where in the woods and we herd what sounded like a womans voice calling my name but it didn't sound right. Thinking it had to be his mother or mine calling out for me we ran back to his house. His mother was inside and didn't call for me. lots of srage things of this sort as well as the, lets visit Kendal at his tent and the old, peek a boo at the window next to my head. You know back then it was ever what I first thought it was. BF wasn't in our heads back then, so you always thought bear at worst. Man I tell you, when I was a kid I would have much rather it been a bear, wraping your mind around a larg hairy biped taking intrest in you was horrifying enough, let alone at night.

Posted on Mar 15, 2011, 8:37 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Like Super Grover

by Geronimo

I used my "Powers of Observation". Sorry, I watch Sesame Street with my daughter. Something else I can tell you from investigating burglaries is that you won't be able to lift any fingerprints from that door. As you can see from the second picture the door has a rough surface which is very difficult to leave prints on. Usually when tools are used to pry these doors open you can see a crease mark on the laminate material of the door or the hinge.

So, in conclusion it is my professional opinion (from several hundred miles away and without having seen the actual door in person) that either the door was closed with an object caught in between the door and the frame causing the inside corner to be pushed out OR it was pried out from the outside. But then again I may have to watch more episodes of Super Grover....

Posted on Mar 15, 2011, 9:27 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Standing and Erickson...

by Monster Hunter

Are we being led down the garden path?...Biscardi has done something similar and we all know his MO...

http://www.sasquat.com/2011/03/erickson-project-sylvanic-connection.html

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 11:18 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

All I can say about this...

by Monster Hunter

You reap what you sew...

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 1:05 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LOL - That video for Sylvanic 4..........

by MikeInNC

Anyone else get "Blair Witch Project" flashbacks while watching it?

ROFLMAO

-Mike in NC

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 7:39 PM
from IP address 199.27.130.119

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Off Topic......End Times?

by Lone Wolf

Not BF related but interesting food for thought nonetheless.....

Christian Bible, Koran, Hopi Indians, Ancient Chinese, Mayans, Nostradamus.

What do they ALL have in common? Their predictions for the end of the world are eerily similar.

Earthquakes: Chile, New Zealand, Japan.

Floods, Tsunamis: Indonesia, Japan, West Coast of U.S.

Wars and rumors of wars: Unrest all through the Middle East

Rising waters, Sea Levels.

Animal Fish Die offs: Bird deaths, Fish deaths. Near my hometown Redondo Beach's King Harbor was inundated with TONS of dead sardines, the water was two feet thick with them. Clean up is still going on with no definitive explanation as to why they died.

So what say you paranormal enthusiasts? Are these world events significant as to the short time civilization as we know it will remain? Or do you think this is all coincidental?

I'm looking forward to your comments and opinions.

LW

Posted on Mar 12, 2011, 10:27 AM
from IP address 199.27.128.185

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Look up

by Crispy

Super Moon.......on the 19th.

There is evidence that the last time the Mayan calendar reset something bad happened on a global scale.

Posted on Mar 12, 2011, 4:34 PM
from IP address 199.27.128.124

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Doomsdayers...

by Monster Hunter

While reading I saw this...I'm not making lite of anything that can cause a possible catastrophic event(s) but it does relate to some...remember Haley's comet and the folks who thought???...

"A lot of people just like to have the doomsday idea, 'I'm not going to pay my credit card bill, who cares, the world's going to end,'" La Conte said. "I can pretty much assure you that your January 2013 credit card bill is going to be coming, even after the winter solstice of 2012."

This is exactly how I feel...if it happens it happens there is nothing I can do to prevent any cataclysmic disaster so I'm going to carry on doing exactly like I always have...BTW...how would you be able to prepare yourself if this did happen?...don't worry...be happy...

Posted on Mar 12, 2011, 5:15 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I agree Jim.

by SAsquatcher

My Bible says "No man knoweth the hour" so I'll just putting along till the good lord either takes me home or finally says enough, but too many folks have tried to guess in the past and ended up dead wrong!
Jesus even said that HE didn't know the hour that the father had appointed, I know I ain't smarter than him!

Posted on Mar 12, 2011, 8:04 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yes, that's true, Rick!

by Rubyred

Only God knows the hour but this is also true--the world will NOT be destroyed. It may not be a very comfortable place to live for awhile but it will continue rotating. Finish reading the Book of Revelation and you will discover it clearly states that Jesus is coming to Earth to gather his people in something called the rapture or the snatching-up. We disappear for 7 years, then Jesus returns to Earth where He will rule for a 1000 years. Following the Millennium Kingdom, Jesus will fight and win the battle of Armegeddon and then rule Earth from Jerusalem forever.

However, Jesus said that WE WOULD KNOW THE SIGNS OF THE TIMES. Everything listed by Lone Wolf, is in my opinion, escalating at an alarming rate--the signs of the times are visible and for the first time ever, ALL of them are occuring. Besides earthquakes, volcanoes erupting, tsnamis, wars and national unrest, birds dying, fish dying, signs in the heavens and the increase in paranormal activity you should also add Israel becoming a nation (1948), Israel gaining control of Jerusalem (1967)and the push toward a one world government & religion (globalism).

In my opinion, Jesus has his hand on the door...he's waiting for a signal from His Father that he should open that door and gather up believers. THIS does NOT mean that we don't get up every day, go to work, pay our bills and live our lives to the fullest. IT does SAY, believers should be prepared--"look up for your salvation drawth nigh" as the Bible promises. I can only say what I feel in my human spirit--the time for His first appearing, which will be like a thief in the night, is drawing nigh. I am very encouraged by events because the God I worship keeps his promises!!!

Hear ends the Sunday School lesson!
happy.gif

Posted on Mar 14, 2011, 11:44 AM
from IP address 199.27.130.187

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Very well stated Ruby,

by Lone Wolf

That is basically what I wanted to say, you just said it much better!

Good Post Ruby

Posted on Mar 14, 2011, 5:45 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

No doubt Jim,

by Lone Wolf

nothing you can do about it. Impossible to deflect an asteroid or get away from a 100 ft. tsunami.
As for the credit card bills, I just figure I can forward mine to you......right BUDDY?

Posted on Mar 12, 2011, 8:44 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Send them my way LW...

by Monster Hunter

I've got your slack...

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 7:24 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Just do like Fred Sanford did...

by Dewey the credit card expert

...just put 'em back in the mailbox. Easy.

Dew

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 8:01 AM
from IP address 199.27.130.79

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Good idea Dew...

by Monster Hunter

Send them back to the sender...

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 9:49 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Doomsday

by Crispy

Right you are Jim. But..... if you look at the trade winds and say to yourself...Hmmm - if those nuke reactors do melt down...where will the fallout be?

West coast of the US... that's where. Doomsday may just be closer than we think and coming from a whole different scenario than we think.

I may be spending some quality camping time in SW OK sooner than later...LOL And I am not kidding!

Posted on Mar 12, 2011, 10:58 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Nuclear reactor melt down...

by Monster Hunter

That could be some serious business Scott...you might better find you a good camping area before it gets crowded...

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 7:45 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'd say...

by Terry

coincidental. Those people making their predictions back then were no different than you and I. Just folks with lots of time on their hands with access to wine and the drug of the day. They had no more insight on the natural world than my labrador retriever does. That's just my opinion though and what do I know. Personally, if you tell me you see ghosts, spirits, ufo's, werewolfs and demons and then tell me you saw a bf, well, sorry but I ain't buying it.

t.

Posted on Mar 12, 2011, 9:52 PM
from IP address 199.27.129.87

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LOL T...

by Monster Hunter

I guess a person has lived a full life if he has seen all you mentioned...

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 7:51 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

My Two Cents...

by chattahoocheebigfoot

the Earth is like a dog with ticks upon its body. Sooner or later the dog gets tired of the pests biting and itching it and then it will violently shake to rid itself of them in an attempt to feel better.

Sounds and appears as if the dog is tired of the parasites ;)We do not have much longer to be here. The signs are making themselves more pronounced and we should be ready.

Jeff

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 4:48 AM
from IP address 204.93.240.23

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

End of times...

by Monster Hunter

www.endofamerica.com

For all the doomsayers...I tried to listen but my bullsxxx meter wouldn't allow it...something to remember...mother nature runs in cycles...earth quakes, tsunamis, volcanoes and how about hurricanes...let me give you an example...as an Insurance adjuster I'm inspecting a meteorologists home...he climbs up with me and tells me...this is right after Katrina...that Katrina was the tip of the ice berg...he claimed there would be many more as devastating as Katrina yearly...do the math...how long has it been since Katrina?...how many devastating hurricanes have we had since then?...

If it happens it happens...don't sit around wringing your hands because of a prediction some person made regardless of success or lack of...these people have no insight on world events no more then I have...

Jean Dixon claimed the Kodak plant was going to blow up in 66 or 67 in Longview, TX...didn't happen as many if not 99% of the predictions never happen...

The history of the world has always had wars and rumors of wars...there has always been earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes and hurricanes...read some history and the bible...the prophets thought the end of times was at hand back after Christ was crucified...

Don't let the doomsayers scare you...

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 10:20 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I don't know about all that other stuff

by Crispy

But this looks pretty spooky!

http://www.stormsurfing.com/cgi/display_alt.cgi?a=npac_250

Just what is the difference between a full meltdown and a "partial" meltdown? About a day?

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 12:25 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hopefully Scott...

by Monster Hunter

They will be able to control the partial or full melt down...I looked at the chart and to be honest...it looks Japanese to me...no pun intended...

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 1:01 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Jetstream

by Crispy

Goes East from Asia straight into the western US. There seems to be a lot of conflicting news about the meltdowns, but it doesn't look very promising.

The pointy heads say this quake moved the country of Japan 8 feet, and changed the Earth's axis by 10 inches. Very impressive!

There is also a volcano erupting there, just to make things a little worse.

While they say there is no danger from leaking radiation, they have evacuated a 50 mile radius around them nuke plants. I believe a 5th reactor is now in partial melt down. News sources say they are pouring sea water into them to try to cool the cores. Our scientists say that is a last ditch effort of desperation. That does not sound very encouraging.

They also released a statement that what radiation that has leaked (though they stated none has...) will not effect the western US. However, they will not address a full out multiple reactor meltdown. But you have to know they have thought about it.

Since the government likes to plan on everything. I can only assume that they have considered what a huge nuke cloud over the west coast would do. And have assessed whatever damage and death to be a manageable number. Evacuation would be a Cluster F......and it would be worse than the actual damage I am sure. There are only a couple of highways heading east - and they get backed up daily during rush hour.

I hope we don't find out....but it doesn't hurt to look at the real possibility of an even greater looming disaster.

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 2:29 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Jet Stream...

by Monster Hunter

Yes I know but...lets not forget the complete meltdown of Chernobyl...a flawed system that had little to no effect world wide other then in and around Chernobyl...will the Japanese suffer?...sure they will but not to the point of complete devastation...the destruction was caused by an earthquake and not from damaged nuclear reactors...could they become a major factor?...read the below...

By WILLIAM TUCKER
Even while thousands of people are reported dead or missing, whole neighborhoods lie in ruins, and gas and oil fires rage out of control, press coverage of the Japanese earthquake has quickly settled on the troubles at two nuclear reactors as the center of the catastrophe.

Rep. Ed Markey (D., Mass.), a longtime opponent of nuclear power, has warned of "another Chernobyl" and predicted "the same thing could happen here." In response, he has called for an immediate suspension of licensing procedures for the Westinghouse AP1000, a "Generation III" reactor that has been laboring through design review at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for seven years.

Before we respond with such panic, though, it would be useful to review exactly what is happening in Japan and what we have to fear from it.

The core of a nuclear reactor operates at about 550 degrees Fahrenheit, well below the temperature of a coal furnace and only slightly hotter than a kitchen oven. If anything unusual occurs, the control rods immediately drop, shutting off the nuclear reaction. You can't have a "runaway reactor," nor can a reactor explode like a nuclear bomb. A commercial reactor is to a bomb what Vaseline is to napalm. Although both are made from petroleum jelly, only one of them has potentially explosive material.

Once the reactor has shut down, there remains "decay heat" from traces of other radioactive isotopes. This can take more than a week to cool down, and the rods must be continually bathed in cooling waters to keep them from overheating.

On all Generation II reactorsthe ones currently in operationthe cooling water is circulated by electric pumps. The new Generation III reactors such as the AP1000 have a simplified "passive" cooling system where the water circulates by natural convection with no pumping required.

If the pumps are knocked out in a Generation II reactoras they were at Fukushima Daiichi by the tsunamithe water in the cooling system can overheat and evaporate. The resulting steam increases internal pressure that must be vented. There was a small release of radioactive steam at Three Mile Island in 1979, and there have also been a few releases at Fukushima Daiichi. These produce radiation at about the level of one dental X-ray in the immediate vicinity and quickly dissipate.

View Full Image

Getty Images
.If the coolant continues to evaporate, the water level can fall below the level of the fuel rods, exposing them. This will cause a meltdown, meaning the fuel rods melt to the bottom of the steel pressure vessel.

Early speculation was that in a case like this the fuel might continue melting right through the steel and perhaps even through the concrete containment structurethe so-called China syndrome, where the fuel would melt all the way to China. But Three Mile Island proved this doesn't happen. The melted fuel rods simply aren't hot enough to melt steel or concrete.

The decay heat must still be absorbed, however, and as a last-ditch effort the emergency core cooling system can be activated to flood the entire containment structure with water. This will do considerable damage to the reactor but will prevent any further steam releases. The Japanese have now reportedly done this using seawater in at least two of the troubled reactors. These reactors will never be restarted.

None of this amounts to "another Chernobyl." The Chernobyl reactor had two crucial design flaws. First, it used graphite (carbon) instead of water to "moderate" the neutrons, which makes possible the nuclear reaction. The graphite caught fire in April 1986 and burned for four days. Water does not catch fire.

Second, Chernobyl had no containment structure. When the graphite caught fire, it spouted a plume of radioactive smoke that spread across the globe. A containment structure would have both smothered the fire and contained the radioactivity.

If a meltdown does occur in Japan, it will be a disaster for the Tokyo Electric Power Company but not for the general public. Whatever steam releases occur will have a negligible impact. Researchers have spent 30 years trying to find health effects from the steam releases at Three Mile Island and have come up with nothing. With all the death, devastation and disease now threatening tens of thousands in Japan, it is trivializing and almost obscene to spend so much time worrying about damage to a nuclear reactor.

What the Japanese earthquake has proved is that even the oldest containment structures can withstand the impact of one of the largest earthquakes in recorded history. The problem has been with the electrical pumps required to operate the cooling system. It would be tragic if the result of the Japanese accident were to prevent development of Generation III reactors, which eliminate this design flaw.

Mr. Tucker is author of "Terrestrial Energy: How Nuclear Power Will Lead the Green Revolution and End America's Energy Odyssey" (Bartleby Press, 2010).

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 6:33 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

However

by Crispy

They now say there is a good possibility that another explosion would melt the containment shield. And we now seem to have 6 reactors in trouble, 2 apparently in full melt down. Chernobyl was 1 reactor.

They have evacuated a 50 mile radius, and told the people not to go outside and breath the "radiation in the air". I guess the inside air comes from somewhere else?...

There was another explosion reported about 15 min's ago.

I think it is worse than they admit. Will it effect here? Hard to say. Guess it depends on if the loose all 6 reactors, and if the containment shields melt. They are also expecting a major aftershock - around a 6 or higher, and possibly another tsunami. Which will just confound the problems they have.

"The nearby city of Pripyat was not immediately evacuated after the incident, but after radiation levels set off alarms at the Forsmark Nuclear Power Plant in Sweden, over one thousand kilometers from the Chernobyl Plant, did the Soviet Union admit that an accident had occurred. Nevertheless, authorities attempted to conceal the scale of the disaster."

1,000 kilometers is about 620 miles. Long way to set of a radiation detector....LOL

Mighty big restricted zone....

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 7:00 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Just sayin......

by Crispy

Military Crew Said to Be Exposed to Radiation, but Officials Call Risk in U.S. Slight
By WILLIAM J. BROAD
Published: March 13, 2011

The Pentagon was expected to announce that the aircraft carrier Ronald Reagan, which is sailing in the Pacific, passed through a radioactive cloud from stricken nuclear reactors in Japan, causing crew members on deck to receive a months worth of radiation in about an hour, government officials said Sunday.

The officials added that American helicopters flying missions about 60 miles north of the damaged reactors became coated with particulate radiation that had to be washed off.

There was no indication that any of the military personnel had experienced ill effects from the exposure. (Everyone is exposed to a small amount of natural background radiation.)

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/14/world/asia/14plume.html?_r=4

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 10:19 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Not good....

by Crispy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UZuNI7Yk2k&feature=player_embedded

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 2:47 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yeah, Jim but Jean Dixon

by Rubyred

was NOT a prophet of God. The rule is--if the prophet's predictions ALL come true, then he IS a prophet of God. They stoned false prophets back in Old Testament days...In my opinion, Ms Dixon was lucky guesser.

Posted on Mar 14, 2011, 11:48 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Untitled

by Van-Horn

-WOW-! No Pics of your Game Cam????????? Last week you were the news
in the field; with "YOUR" Evidence.
Now nothin.
The honest truth Landsdale, about your last weeks post about Pics.
Of several Bigfoot. Is this. "You-Sir, JIM LANDSDALE. Are with-out
a shadow of a dout, A liar.
YOu, and this Snake-Oil forum of yours, is the Very Reason,Bigfoot, is laughed at in the Science Community,.

Posted on Mar 11, 2011, 11:39 PM
from IP address 199.27.129.77

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You see what I have to put up with...

by Monster Hunter

Nuts with this one being the biggest...He's been banned for his nonsense and lying so he gets drunk and becomes a man...or at least he thinks he is...

Posted on Mar 12, 2011, 3:36 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Just another beer chuggin inbred, Jim!

by SAsquatcher

He probably got good and hammered before he got on the net!
And since I and several others have SEEN the pics, that just prover that he hasn't a clue about what he is talking about!

Posted on Mar 12, 2011, 8:08 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yeah, sounds like a big man...

by Dewey the Experts expert

...with a KEYBOARD. OOOOOOOOH

Dew

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 6:50 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Snake oil forum, lol n/t

by Sliva

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 11:20 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

NO, if it were that,,,

by SAsquatcher

Your posts wouldn't even be allowed!
You must admit that even though your posts are retarded (VERY) they are still allowed.

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 12:16 PM
from IP address 199.27.128.115

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

?

by Sliva

I hope that wasn't directed at me, I have nothing but respect for the G.C.B.R.O. So careful where you aim plz.

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 2:56 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Not you,

by SAsquatcher

Van Horn.
Sorry about the mix up.

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 10:16 PM
from IP address 199.27.128.92

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

N/P

by Sliva

Friendly fire, Though I do need to get more involved. Peace.

Posted on Mar 14, 2011, 6:05 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

BWA-hahahahaha!

by Geronimo

This is too funny! BWA-hahahaha-hahahaha!! Hold on, hold on. Let me wipe the tears from my eyes!! Hahaha! This is what happens when children get on the internet without their parents permission. I suspect a teenage girl with an emotional crisis since they called out a sepcific person by name but failed to give their name. Yep, a little girl throwing a hissy fit! I'm gonna write a soap opera and call it "Sasquatches of our lives"! Cue the organ music!

Posted on Mar 12, 2011, 4:37 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Tell me something Van Horn and Hellbinder?

by SAsquatcher

Do you ever have days that you feel,,you know,,,less than FRESH?
ROTFLMFAO!

Posted on Mar 12, 2011, 8:12 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Wow!

by chattahoocheebigfoot

What a "shitty" poster. Jim my dear sir is not obligated to reveal a damn thing. My answer to you sir is to get your hiney out in the field a prove to yourself that these beings are all around us. Fruitcake!

Jeff

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 4:52 AM
from IP address 204.93.240.23

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Losers like this could'nt care less...

by Dewey the Fruitcake expert

...if these monsters are ever discovered. Their only purpose in life, is to empty wine bottles and hammer the hell out of anyone actively trying to prove this animals existance. They don't give a Rat's Butt if the Sun comes up.

I say F**k and feed 'em cheese.
Dew

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 7:58 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Jim is

by MissippiMike

basically putting his info that he has discovered out there for the members of GCBRO which you are also privy to, this being a public forum. If you had one scintilla of refinement in your persona you would shut your mouth and sit back and wait. He, sir, owes you nothing!

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 5:40 PM
from IP address 199.27.130.85

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Japan hit by megaquake, California and Hawaii brace for tsunami!

by SAsquatcher

http://mobile.washingtonpost.com/c.jsp?item=http%3a%2f%2fwww.washingtonpost.com%2fwp-syndication%2farticle%2f2011%2f03%2f11%2fAR2011031100293_mobile.xml&cid=578815&spf=1

Posted on Mar 11, 2011, 8:56 AM
from IP address 166.205.11.200

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yeah

by Crispy

Cresent City (up by the Oregon border) had it's harbor destroyed by the (politically incorrect and not reported) Tsunami waves that hit the west coast yesterday. I was listening to an official on the radio say "the second round of Tsunami waves didn't do any damage, because the first round completely destroyed the entire harbor"....Oddly on the news I find very little.

My Progressive Democratic friends are already working on making this disaster a political event. Because everything is a political opportunity for them. It makes me both sad and sick. But it does bring out the true colors of folks.

I hope they keep them reactors from melting down.

Posted on Mar 12, 2011, 9:44 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Politicians are like flies...

by Monster Hunter

on sxxx...they'll use anything to promote themselves...

Posted on Mar 12, 2011, 4:31 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A Bigfoot show Friday the 11th on Green Planet Channel(PLNTG HD)

by

called Best Evidence which airs at 8:00 and 11:00pm eastern. The other shows on that channel that evening will be about sea serpents and the Loch Ness monster for those interested.

Posted on Mar 10, 2011, 11:42 PM
from IP address 199.27.130.94

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

THANKS !nt

by MissippiMike

Posted on Mar 11, 2011, 7:10 PM
from IP address 199.27.130.85

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I did catch a few minutes...

by Monster Hunter

Meldrum looked as if he was slapped when the actor replicated Patty's walk...that can't walk like Patty came from Grover Krantz...the scientists that claim there are not any of these creatures use their education in an attempt to persuade....I'll clue you in on a secret...they are not that smart...LOL...I know, I've seen and have pictures to prove it...

Posted on Mar 12, 2011, 4:29 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

did you catch

by woodswatcher

the anthropologist contradict himself, on BF hunters never finding any bones, but then in the same breath talking about how up until recently, no one had seen a Chimpanzee bone or tooth.

the whole family was laughing when he did it.

Posted on Mar 12, 2011, 9:12 PM
from IP address 199.27.129.230

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

No...missed that one...

by Monster Hunter

Where do they find these folks?...

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 7:47 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

East Texas TV Show

by J

I saw this on one of the sites I moderate.
http://www.dvprofessionals.com/video/east-texas-woods-and-waters-tv

And it made me think. These guys will be in the woods each week shooting the show, I wonder if they may run into a critter? That would be interesting.

All you bass fishermen out there may enjoy this too. wink.gif
J

Posted on Mar 10, 2011, 10:28 AM
from IP address 68.54.101.44

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Should be an interesting program...

by Monster Hunter

and they might just happen upon a Monster cruising and fishing these lakes...

Posted on Mar 10, 2011, 4:35 PM
from IP address 70.153.187.63

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Southern Bt the Grace of God

by Mississippi Squatcher

Recently I got into an arguement with someone from the Northeast. That has never lived any where else. I tried to explain between Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana we have more forest than population than most places. They said the monsters could never be here. What the hell. ya know. My sighting was in Rapides parish Louisiana. What makes them so arogant to think they have all the squatches, many a database has sightinings thorughout the US and Canada. Sorry for ranting just annoyed by his "we can't have squatches in the south" attitude. Any thoughts?

Posted on Mar 8, 2011, 10:52 PM
from IP address 71.195.156.155

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Ignorance...

by Monster Hunter

Unfortunately these people have no idea about anything other then their little world...Stagnant environment equals abundance ignorance...

Posted on Mar 9, 2011, 6:01 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hehehe...

by MissippiMike

Right on MH, right on! Yep how true! Hang in there Tim, we know what we know my man! That's for sure.

Posted on Mar 9, 2011, 6:08 PM
from IP address 75.64.27.206

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Think it's mainly that the media has

by DonDon

never really talked about them being in Miss, AL and Lousiana that much and they think that's what matters. Bet if you asked him about Florida, he'd say they could live there due to some media attention.

Posted on Mar 9, 2011, 6:44 AM
from IP address 98.95.170.198

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You're right about that........

by Ken3030

Just the Kisatchie National Forest is over 600,000 acres here in La. A lot of it is some narly stuff too! Hey, what part of Rapides Parish did you have a sighting?? North or South. I've been on the south end a lot, not too much on the North.

Posted on Mar 9, 2011, 8:15 AM
from IP address 70.154.176.133

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Be there!

by Mr. Phelps

Ill be in Forest Hill this weekend doing some four wheeling with friends! Good good country for BF!

Posted on Mar 9, 2011, 7:17 PM
from IP address 65.6.98.7

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'm going that way next weekend

by Ken3030

I've done plenty of four-wheeling in that area too. LOTS of woods there!

Posted on Mar 10, 2011, 6:52 AM
from IP address 70.154.176.133

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'll be in Alabama four wheeling myself....... stay safe. n/t

by Grumpy

n/t

Posted on Mar 10, 2011, 7:24 AM
from IP address 74.232.181.170

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Must be the weekend

by Okiebear

headed to the Ouachita National Forest in Arkansas for some four wheeling......

Posted on Mar 10, 2011, 4:14 PM
from IP address 129.244.24.79

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: You're right about that........

by Mississippi Squatcher

I lived off Of highway 71 near the grant parish line.

Posted on Mar 10, 2011, 8:12 AM
from IP address 71.195.156.155

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

According to the US Forestry Service..

by EasTexSteve

There is more standing board feet of timber in NE TX, SE OK, NW LA, and SW AR, than in the entire state of Oregon.

Posted on Mar 9, 2011, 10:36 AM
from IP address 98.134.133.170

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Wow, that's

by MissippiMike

a lot of room for wood-knocking!!!

Posted on Mar 9, 2011, 6:10 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yes we have some populated areas...

by Monster Hunter

but there are areas that few have seen hunting or researching...we don't have those mountainous areas but what we don't have in height we make up with lakes, creeks, rivers and swamps...tell that fellow to take a stroll down in the Atchafalaya Swamp...guaranteed he'll have a change of attitude...

as a matter of fact the sign leaving Texas into Louisiana says...welcome to LA...home of the wetlands...

Posted on Mar 9, 2011, 6:12 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Way back in 1983

by MissippiMike

I was between semesters while attending USM in Hattiesburg. I decided I wanted to be a "Doodlebugger" for a summer job. To make a long story short the entire summer experience made me come back to school and work on getting my degree with a VENGEANCE! I did not want to have to work like that any longer than was absolutely necessary, MAn it was hard work. Anyway, those areas between New Orleans, Houma, Cutoff, Raceland-a different PLANET! I had NEVER been exposed to so much wilderness. Wasp nests the size of basketballs! Every bug out there either bit or stung. Beyond hot and humid. And everywhere Cotton-mouth Moccasins. Gators galore. Co-workers with names like"Sunset". So I know personally that La has mucho wilderness areas. VAST expanses. A body could disappear in those places and NEVER be found if it didn't want to. Never felt as much solitude in my life as I did that summer. ANYTHING could exist out there.

Posted on Mar 9, 2011, 6:22 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Large Critters

by Geronimo

Apparently they have not seen the "Swamp Men" and "Gator Hunter" shows on cable! If the did they would have seen all of the large critters and vast marshes that have existed despite their ignorance.

When I first met MH I was a skeptic but I at least made the effort to get out and find out for my self. But when I saw how much undeveloped land there was in Louisiana alone, that sustained a large population of wildlife, I could not think of a reason why a large critter could not survive in the same habitat. So then it became a matter of time before all doubt was removed.

BTW, I currently live in the area between Houma and Raceland. We still have large bugs that you have to defend yourself from.

Posted on Mar 9, 2011, 7:20 PM
from IP address 108.65.136.137

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Well, you know what they say...

by Dewey the "IGNINT' expert

...Ignorance is bliss.
Guess that's why I look so happy some times.

Dew

Posted on Mar 9, 2011, 2:05 PM
from IP address 98.67.126.138

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I suggest

by J

You put this guy in an airplane and fly him over Mississippi. I hope he likes the color green cause he's gonna see a lot of it, just look down. wink.gif

Posted on Mar 10, 2011, 1:26 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

They seem a arrogant to me

by Deerslayer

They need to look here in Tennessee as well. We have ridges and hollows that could hide anything. The laurel and rhododendron thickets and that carpet the ridgelines of the plateau, Cumberland mountains and Smokeys are inpenetrable. Besides, you have a lot of moon bat elistists in the northwest.
It is they who are ignorant. So I say, consider the source.

Posted on Mar 10, 2011, 5:48 PM
from IP address 206.74.76.222

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A couple of tracks/impressions...

by Monster Hunter

We saw quite a few impressions...these were several feet apart...the ground was still damp from the rain and we have no idea how old these are but look old...when we went down Saturday a week ago we didn't walk in this area...

[linked image]

[linked image]

Posted on Mar 8, 2011, 10:12 AM
from IP address 74.241.227.186

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Looks like it's banana-shaped

by Rubyred

or at least the top photo looked that way to me.
RR wink.gif

Posted on Mar 9, 2011, 3:06 PM
from IP address 76.31.46.182

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Right Ruby,,I'm thinking it could be,,,

by SAsquatcher

A female track.
Looks a lot like some of the ones at MC.

Posted on Mar 10, 2011, 2:11 AM
from IP address 108.69.6.53

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Could be a track on a track...

by Monster Hunter

hard to tell other then the toe area...we have a lot of critters but what separates the Monsters from others...different toes...

Posted on Mar 10, 2011, 9:44 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

As a matter of fact...

by Monster Hunter

The first picture is a typical three toed Monster track...though there are not any toe impressions I've seen enough over the years to know exactly what it is...

Posted on Mar 10, 2011, 9:46 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

What do you think of this one?

by SAsquatcher

I found this on e at MC a few years back.
[linked image]

Posted on Mar 10, 2011, 1:11 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Nice Knife...

by Monster Hunter

Older track...but it does appear to be Monster Rick...

Posted on Mar 10, 2011, 1:43 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The track looks...

by Terry

like a depression that has soil dug out of it. (See the soil around part of the "track"). I often find that tracks in pine needles leave the needles depressed but not removed. We have lots of bears and moose here and lots of white and red pine forests so there are lots of tracks in that kind of ground condition. Don't get me wrong though, I'm just saying what it looks like to me. When you guys find this sort of thing are there other prints on the track line or do you usually find just one like this? Neat photo!

t.

Posted on Mar 10, 2011, 2:43 PM
from IP address 98.124.14.14

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The track...

by Monster Hunter

Has several canine prints in it and touching it T...depending on substrate is a determining factor of depth and possibly mud/dirt removed when stepped in...the pressed down soil would have to go somewhere...was the Monster walking, trotting or running?...it does make a difference...same with any animal I've tracked...

Posted on Mar 10, 2011, 3:28 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You're right...

by Terry

and I was thinking after that it would depend on the depth of the needles and decaying needles underneath. Here, that duff layer is very deep over loam and in some areas sand so a moving animal's foot/hoof wouldn't necesarily expose the soil.

t.

Posted on Mar 10, 2011, 3:57 PM
from IP address 98.124.14.14

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Just off the top of my head

by Rubyred

It does look monster but monster has only one toe that I see and it's a big 'un. happy.gif

Posted on Mar 10, 2011, 3:28 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Old track RR...

by Monster Hunter

It has been rained in and on...just the outline without definition...the canine tracks look fairly fresh but still they're old...

Posted on Mar 10, 2011, 3:45 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

On Adrian Erickson...

by chattahoocheebigfoot

I'd like to believe that this individual has viable "without a shadow of a doubt" proof of bigfoot. I do know first-hand that he and his entourage have collected video from N. Carolina, Kentucky(that's a given); Paris, Texas and from Tennessee. However, it must be noted that this man's profession is in real estate. By no means is he a field researcher - not by a long shot. In fact, in footage that this man has obtained has been paid for handsomely. He's a millionaire several times over.

Sadly, I know that he funded Jan Carter extensively to produce results-AND she and her "man-friend of that particular period" failed to produce results. Ten's of thousands of dollars changed hands and went down the drain - BUT nothing! Basically the man "got taken for a ride".

This is what troubles me about his release of the documentary. Knowing that Janice Carter had a foothold in this entire event somewhat taints things for me. I personally knew her more than I wanted to at the time and believe you me - "she's a space cadet".

She'll be playing an important part in the documentary with whimsicle allusions to psychic things and interpretations of "what the bigfoot are saying" in his video release. I find this less than credible as this person suffers from mental illness and severe depression.

With her being directly involved in this documentary (even from it's conception), I am going to take everything said in it with a grain of salt.

My initial opinion on this yet to be released DVD will cause me to immediately question it due to her "lies" told to Mary Green while writing the 50 Years: Tennessee Chronicles of Co-Existence book. I used to view this book as somewhat a "the bigfoot bible" but after knowing her personally and intimately; I have changed my views on what she told Mary to publish. Her entire book is riddled with holes. So naturally, what she told Adrian and others must be similar if not a reproduction.

I must also note that Mary Green is entirely innocent with matters on the book. Mary merely published what Carter described to her as being truth. Which later I found was not the case at all.

I guess in a nutshell - I am skeptical about the DVD due to her involvement with it. Once a liar always a liar in my book. I find it amazing what people will do for a "little bag of silver". If the money is present, she'll jump on the wagon if you know what I mean.

Just my two-cents.

Jeff

Posted on Mar 8, 2011, 5:13 AM
from IP address 74.244.40.20

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Holding pattern until...

by Monster Hunter

they reveal what they have...I know what type of video I want...good clear quality day time video of Monsters of different sizes...I don't want night time video by IR or thermal...to subjective and controversial IMO...

Posted on Mar 8, 2011, 8:31 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

We've all been down this road before...

by Rubyred

remember the Goobers of Georgia and their "BIG" find in an ice chest...LOL
wink.gif

Posted on Mar 9, 2011, 3:07 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

On Adrian Erickson

by Anaconda

My belief meter dropped to zero when I saw Matt Moneymaker's face on the Erickson trailer.
Now there's a pair for ya, Moneymaker and Janice Carter. Erickson must be gullible.

Posted on Mar 9, 2011, 12:24 PM
from IP address 72.197.162.253

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I reckon that's two strikes?...

by Monster Hunter

I have no idea what the man has or better yet don't really care at this point...five years is a long time to be promoting film or video of any type of Monster...either you have it or you don't...

Posted on Mar 9, 2011, 2:31 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It's really not a big deal...

by Monster Hunter

If he has it and sits on it or decides to open up and charge a fee...I doubt seriously anything he puts out will be free to the Internet since he has quite a bit of money invested...

Posted on Mar 9, 2011, 2:33 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A first for me...

by Monster Hunter

I've spent many a day and night in the woods hunting but have never seen a pile of crap that had a full leaf, old pine straw and grass in it...actually Jake found this and did the digging while I took pictures...the shiny object is the leaf in the first two pictures...lower left on the last...

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Posted on Mar 7, 2011, 5:35 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Maybe it was constipated?:

by SAsquatcher

And ate some roughage to get something to pass?
That's about all I can discern from it.

Posted on Mar 7, 2011, 5:42 PM
from IP address 98.175.133.2

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Maybe like a hungry dog...

by Monster Hunter

Found some scraps and swallowed everything he/she got in their mouth...I'm quite sure there is competition for food...a smaller one finds it...swallows it immediately regardless of grass, pine straw or a leaf before a larger one jap slaps his axx and takes it away from him...

Of course that is hypothetical to the point of darn near ridiculas...LOL

I have no idea Rick...but I have found green pine straw in runny look crap I assumed was Monster...

Posted on Mar 7, 2011, 6:13 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I have seen that too,,

by SAsquatcher

Runny gross looking stuff that I almost wouldn't touch with a stick.

Posted on Mar 7, 2011, 6:44 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Some theories suggest that BF

by Lone Wolf

follow the availability of pine nuts being ready to eat since they are so high in protein.

If they're picking up nuts from the ground it seems likely they would get some leaves and twigs as well.

Posted on Mar 7, 2011, 7:44 PM
from IP address 66.27.31.59

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Pine nuts and green needles...

by Monster Hunter

Down here we have plenty...

Posted on Mar 8, 2011, 8:28 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Is that a pull tab on the top of the pile?

by

That's some gnarly looking crap.8O

Posted on Mar 8, 2011, 12:28 PM
from IP address 96.254.3.232

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LOL Nellie...

by Monster Hunter

and I think it came from a gnarly looking Monster...

Posted on Mar 8, 2011, 3:46 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Was that from

by Backwoods Girl

here of somewhere else?

Posted on Mar 9, 2011, 9:51 AM
from IP address 12.197.251.185

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

check it out

by travellor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=V8FaFFhAUuI

Posted on Mar 6, 2011, 10:08 PM
from IP address 68.102.248.187

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Just a trailer/teaser

by MikeInNC

If the claims at the end of the video are true, the amount of visible detail should force the scientific community to take a serious look into BF.

My question/concern is, have the owners of the super BF flick been working on the documentary/docu-drama for five whole years?

My personal thought is that if someone wants to prove BFs existence, they release info as soon as practical. If they're trying too hard (years?!??) to make a buck off it (with some glossy docu-flick), my Spidey-senses start to tingle......

-Mike in NC

On a side note:

Here's a Russkie flick - looks interesting (another one of those, "I was minding my own business and happened to catch something on tape" videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kwXx49KQYU&feature=related

Posted on Mar 7, 2011, 7:47 AM
from IP address 71.75.240.219

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Five years?...

by Monster Hunter

Seems like that's a long time to get video in an area of activity especially when you have the cash on hand to buy any equipment needed...be nice to have an open pocket book but we plug along doing what little we can do with what little we have...

Posted on Mar 7, 2011, 8:05 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

thank you for your candidness

by travellor

Monsterhunter and Timberghost....can't thank you enough for your generosity by providing some pics.. That wasn't my intention though. I'm just still stumped to believe that the scientific community and the national public as a whole has not began to realize what's out there and for me it seems it's because the ones who have real evidence keep it close by(with good reason) and the ones with fake **** keep getting airtime. You two have worked hard on this mystery and should be lauded, in fact, Timberghost I need to thank you more than anyone because you sited a location that actually came close to getting me a one-on-one encounter! Anyone out there reading this should pay close attention to what these gentlemen say. Anyhow, thanks for the photos and hopefully all of us who want to find out more about these creatures all i can say is get out in those woods and start looking!! I'm heading out in April. Thanks, Travellor

Posted on Mar 6, 2011, 8:39 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

If I wanted to find a group of Monsters...

by Monster Hunter

in Southeast Oklahoma I would ask Timber to put me on them...maybe he would or maybe he wouldn't...LOL...better know him well before you ask...he's had a good dose of BF claim jumpers...

Posted on Mar 7, 2011, 9:05 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

New photo's...

by Timberghost

These were supposedly taken in Southeastern Oklahoma last month. I have no idea who took the pictures..

This video claims to have photographic and video evidence along with DNA evidence coming soon...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVtHfXfHsec

Posted on Mar 6, 2011, 6:35 PM
from IP address 67.142.168.138

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Info on the pics...

by Timberghost

This in from Pat B. on my forum. Very nice and honest lady and I have no reason to doubt her word at all...

Pat B.
Posted: Mar 7 2011, 09:14 AM

Tsiatko

Group: Members
Member No.: 684

Warn: (0%) ------+

I recognize the last two shots, Mike. As soon as you posted them, they struck a cord with me. I knew I'd seen them before, and not recently either. So I checked my external hard drive where I store stuff for safekeeping. And I found them. I think all five are from the same guy, Saycheez, who used to post stuff over at the old BFF.

Saycheez was well known for taking shots and later finding or creating "sasquatches" in them. He would take a nonedescript shadow and enhance the lighting to make it appear that there was a sasquatch face, or the whole body, or several of them in the photo. He would also post close-up pics that he said had a sasquatch in it, but then some of his past field partners would pipe up and post the original, and it would end up to be a magnified area too small for a creature of that size to be in.

The last two shots I happen to have in my hard drive ... [Mike, I can't resize them to post here. Can I send them to you so you can post them for me?] ...

#4 & #5 from your post - I have the full frame shot these two came from. It was taken on Nov. 17, 2007 at 2:11 pm. He had a long winded story about it being from his field site area, but he had some difficulty getting into the site or somesuch. (there was always an excuse) He took the shot then later when he got home discovered these creatures in the pic. That happened a lot with him. He'd never see anything when he was taking pictures, but later would always happen to find sasquatches in them. LOL He got raked over the coals pretty good at the old BFF for his shenanigans. On this particular story, it got bad. He spent quite a bit of time defending his scam and standing by it, even though it was blatantly obvious what he was doing. He made it a hobby, I think. laugh.gif

The second one I have was taken a year later, on Dec. 10, 2008 at 3:35 pm. He was asked to post it to show a comparison shot between his supposed sasquatch pic and the same area on another date .. to see if there were still sasquatches in the picture. If I remember correctly, he was roundly criticized for producing a comparison shot at a different time of year, when the leaves were off the trees. (A different time of year would change the shadow areas, making the comparison shot useless.) Again he made some excuse or other why he couldn't get access at the right time of year. And also, if I remember right, he could never get access to the property again.

Funny how that happens ...

Anyway, he had a lot of photos of this type, and every single one was doctored or enhanced so that bf's seemed to be in the shadows. All were taken without seeing anything in the flesh, but later when he got home, he would miraculously "find" creatures in his shots.

Posted on Mar 7, 2011, 8:00 AM
from IP address 67.142.168.139

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

So...now you know...

by Monster Hunter

I personally didn't think the last few pictures were of a Monster...didn't look like what I have seen or the pictures I have...

Posted on Mar 7, 2011, 8:09 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

With the exception

by Timberghost

of the light colored skin on the last one, I haven't seen one that looks like that either. These pics kinda look like Elmo or the Cookie Monster.

Posted on Mar 7, 2011, 8:18 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Light colored skin...

by Monster Hunter

Timber has seen the face of a light colored skin up close...me...all I've seen are dark...but then again...I have mostly three toed rascals where as he has mostly five...does this make a difference?...could be...

Posted on Mar 7, 2011, 8:49 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

it would be nice

by hellbinder

if even ONE of you guys here would ever actually POST even one these pictures you have of Bigfoot... They are apparently so good as to prove the real McCoy's look different than these fakes. close up face shots? heck at this point i would even take a blob squatch from any of you.

yet, im sure nothing will get posted. story after story, claim after claim. most have never seen even one. you guys have seen what hundreds? whole little cities of them living behind your houses and in your back yards etc...

ok.. so POST THE FREAKING PICTURES!!

seriously, i have been reading this site for close to 10 years now and not once in all these years have any of you guys ever posted one single shot of all these pictures you claim to have. there is no excuse and no legit reason to not put up what you have. the only reason is if you are flat out making up all your supposed evidence.

think about how absurd it is that you guys will put up 20 pictures of sticks in the woods but not one single image of an actual bigfoot that you all claim to have..

its a joke.. otherwise prove me and everyone else who reads this site and is thinking the same thing but to chicken to call you guys out.

Posted on Mar 7, 2011, 10:21 AM
from IP address 207.170.238.103

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Simple process and a need to know basis...

by Monster Hunter

You're not on our list of "need to know"..."or see"...there are a few who I trust that have the pictures that will not put them all over the Internet...key words here...My Pictures...I did the work, spent the time and money...I haven't asked anyone for any help, money nor do I want any so this way I'm not obligated to share anything I have...

My son and I just got back from a four hour drive and a couple of miles of walking from an area of activity...you just spent 10 minutes sitting flat of your axx reading the MB...hardly an equal exchange of information IMO...

Posted on Mar 7, 2011, 2:45 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

And the tone of your post is exactly why,,,

by SAsquatcher

We WON'T!
Our members have them and know what they are.
Think what you want too, the folks who have seen the pics know and they are all laughing at YOU.
I don't give folks that act like you a GD thing!!!!!!

Posted on Mar 7, 2011, 2:51 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hundreds?! What?

by Geronimo

At what point did you come to the conclusion that MH must have seen "hundreds" of monsters? I also have been reading this Forum for a number of years. Maybe eight years, I don't remember. But by my tally MH has talked about six to eight specific monsters over the years and other assorted monsters from other areas of interest. Or maybe all of the reports you have read from other BF forums are starting to become one big blur. (Pun intended).

It is my understanding that this Forum is a meeting place for people to talk about similar interests. That's why you will see a wide variety of topics being discussed. Some BF related others not so much. At no point have I seen this forum as a platform for MH to brag about all the sasquatching he does.

If the anticipation is too much for you to bare, I suggest you get out in the field and begin to participate. Start creating your own experinces so that you will be able to decide if you believe or not. That's exactly what I did when I first heard of the GCBRO.

Unless, that was an attempt to employ reverse psychology. In wich case, I retract my last comment and hope that MH doesn't fall for your clever trap.

Posted on Mar 7, 2011, 4:01 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Easy solution Hellbinder...

by Timberghost

don't read...

Posted on Mar 7, 2011, 4:48 PM
from IP address 67.142.168.143

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Easier solution for Hellbinder

by SAsquatcher

F, Off

Posted on Mar 7, 2011, 5:10 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

One thing can certainly be said

by MissippiMike

about the charter members of the GCBRO-they certainly stick together and have each others' back! Now who wouldn't want friends like that! I haven't been a member for very long but I can in all honesty say that I am glad to be.

Posted on Mar 7, 2011, 6:52 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Amen!

by RubyRed

You are very right in what you've said.
RR happy.gif

Posted on Mar 8, 2011, 7:11 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That's one thing we do man.

by DonDon

We take care of one another and I can;t tell you how many times I've gone into defensive mode when someone bad mouths my friends. Not just friends. TRUE friends

Posted on Mar 9, 2011, 6:54 AM
from IP address 98.95.170.198

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yeah, Don!

by MissippiMike

That's right. If we don't stand up for each other who will!? AND WE WILL!!!!

Posted on Mar 9, 2011, 6:13 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That's the truth!

by SAsquatcher

I know what Jim has pictures of and I know that Jim is a straight up kind of guy and I'll be damned if I am gonna sit there and let anybody drag his or any of my friends or the GCBRO's name through the mud!
I stick up for my friends but I also tell them if I disagree with them, I believe in being honest and straight up with folks.
There is a verse in proverbs that applies, "The wounds of a friend are more faithful than the kisses of an enemy".
Think about it!

Posted on Mar 9, 2011, 12:10 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Get this (if nothing else)!

by SAsquatcher

If you come on here with an attitude and demanding stuff, that is pretty much a sure fire way to guarantee that you won't get sh**!
We don't play that!
If you wanna see pics, try a new strategy!
If you just want to run our name in the ground, take a number and get in line!
We are trying to prove the existence of these animals and have absolutely no time for arm chair idiots that spend no time in the woods and want to try and shoot down our findings that we have so worked hard for.

Posted on Mar 7, 2011, 6:41 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hellbinder,

by Lone Wolf

First off go back and re-read your post. You have made it clear that you are uneducated, and know nothing regarding Bigfoot research, human nature, or common decency.
It is people like you, non researching, keyboard warriors, that whine and cry when people who belong to the GCBRO won't go out and spoon feed you information, and research results.

Who are you to regulate the distribution of evidence?
YOU try spending your time and money.
YOU try humping miles through the bush dodging ticks and snakes.
YOU try putting up with whiny dip$hits such as yourself..........
I would bet you haven't spent much time in the woods have you.

I have seen the photos and they are amazing. Don't you wish you had one shred of respect or credibility?
Then you could be studying the pictures as I have been.

In closing, I have wasted enough of my valuable time trying to educate you.
I suggest you bug off and try your adolescent antics elsewhere.........

Posted on Mar 7, 2011, 8:07 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You need to show just a bit of respect.

by Deer slayer

Hellbender, I have also read these posts for years. And I have total respect for a great majority of folks on here. IF you truly are serious, you need to remember the filming of cryptids is tricky. It's much easier to shoot a deer than to get a good photo. Anyone who publishes photos that are the least bit fuzzy are opening themselves up to ridicule. And besides, pics like these are personal property. YOU or I DO NOT have the "right" to see them. And once a great shot is put on the internet, it is no longer the property of the photographer.
I trust these people here, and you should learn to do the same if you are serious about this subject. So, either go away or treat good folks with a bit of respect. This is NOT one of those boards where some smart *** can horn in and hide behind a computer to harrass people. If you want to do that, stick to Topix. Mature people don't really have time for such BS.

Posted on Mar 10, 2011, 6:01 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I contacted your work hellbinder.

by SAsquatcher

And told them (J&R Electronics) that they need to monitor how their people use their computer time.
I don't think that they pay you to harass folks on public forums do they?

Posted on Mar 13, 2011, 2:35 PM
from IP address 199.27.128.115

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

recent photos of bigfoot family

by travellor

Just curious, but I have to ask the question. If there are individuals with good, decent photos of these creatures, would it be beneficial as a whole to provide that evidence to the scientific community? It seems to me that to it would do some good, perhaps open the eyes fof more people out there that these creatures are real. If enough evidence is previewed by enough people than it could change consenting opinion across the board. While I do not have any photos myself of any creatures, I have had photos of footprints, heard wood knocks, found tree breaks, heard the gibberish in dark of the woods and been approached in the woods at night but no sighting. Yet I am open and free about what I have found, heard and experienced despite the ridicule and contempt. I just believe that the only way to keep this going is to take it all in and persevere so that more and more people will begin to realize it isn't some kind of joke. While I am not stating that everyone must provide what evidence they have, I am just wishing that those who are actively searching for these creatures could help to increase the awareness by providing real evidence as opposed to the multitude to fakeries and hoaxes you see on youtube and other locations. Thanks, Travellor

Posted on Mar 6, 2011, 10:37 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

My guess is...

by Terry

and it's only an uneducated guess, that no one has a CLEAR photo, just shadowy shots of what could be a bf family. Interpretations are always subject to scrutiny with many not seeing what the photographer or his/her friends see. In my opinion a clear shot of a so called family would be difficult to fake (much like a family of chimps going about their business would be difficult to fake) and such a photograph would be valuable to the question, is there such a thing as a bf? Sure would be neat to see one though.

t.

Posted on Mar 6, 2011, 12:37 PM
from IP address 99.242.72.112

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I have one or several pictures and know others that do...

by Monster Hunter

Us old timers do believe in sharing to a point but we're not obligated to show or prove anything to anyone...there is no doubt in my mind these Monsters roam the North American forests...I do have good pictures but I'm not through with the investigation...video cameras are the next step...

I have hair, poop and puke in a lab now patiently awaiting the results...regardless of results I know and can plainly see Monsters in the pictures as others can and have seen...I refuse to turn anything over to Meldrum or any scientists he associates with...all my associates feel the same as I...we owe him nothing and that's exactly what he'll get from me...I don't need him or any scientists tell me what I have in pictures or and film evidence when they haven't had a sighting or sightings of their own for comparison...to prove my point...Meldrum denies that some of these Monsters have only three digits for toes...the below is magnified where you can see the foot and toes of a Monster...

[linked image]

When I feel as if I can't go any further or get any more substantial film evidence I'll turn to harvest...as of now harvest in this particular area is an option but not before I play the hand completely out...I know and am fully aware science really wants a corpse and not film only for discovery...most of us could see clear pictures and or video of a group and know of their existence...science may claim film or video would be sufficient for discovery but I guarantee they would prefer a corpse...not a drugged Monster but one dead in the back of a truck so they can slice and dice...

Posted on Mar 6, 2011, 1:04 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'm not convinced

by Geronimo

the the scientific community is ready to accept the sasquatch reality. I was a detective for my local sheriff's office, and I have conducted many interviews and interrogations. Out of about 100 interrogations only two did not result in a confession. That's not a bragging point because my partner and I always did our homework and collected enough evidence to formerly charge our suspects. So the confession became merely a formality.

Although, I have not interviewed anybody related to or involved with the Patterson film I am not convinced that the film was a hoax. I have seen the tv specials, and I have heard the reasoning used to determine that the film was a hoax. In my opinion, all of the information that is available on the patterson film is contorted to fit into the "makings of a hoax". No other point of view or train of thought is really explored. Resulting in the video being dismissed as a hoax with circumstancial evidence.

I believe that the film is very real video evidence of an animal that has not yet been properly identified. Taking a pefectly focused close up picture of a monster will NOT satisfy the scientific community when a video won't do. But see how fast the "experts" will highjack the bandwagon when you drag a body into a lab.

Posted on Mar 6, 2011, 6:27 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

My intentions in video...

by Monster Hunter

I want the entire group in the video...it appears by pictures there are 8 in this group of all sizes and a possible cripple one...all 8 in day light video of different sizes would be darn hard to dispute...

Posted on Mar 6, 2011, 7:26 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Confessions...

by Monster Hunter

You forgot to mention electrical shock, brass knuckles and truth serum to get confessions Gearmo...LOL...

Posted on Mar 6, 2011, 7:29 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

No I didn't!

by Geronimo

LOL!! I didn't "forget" to mention those techniques. We just don't talk about them. But there were about five individuals who would have benefitted from them.

Posted on Mar 7, 2011, 3:03 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

So now you know,,,

by SAsquatcher

Why Jim and I and other group spend a heck of
a lot of time and money investing in game cam
systems.
To quiet the skeptics!

Posted on Mar 6, 2011, 6:04 PM
from IP address 216.219.52.74

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Other group members that is,,,

by SAsquatcher

It's aggravating to be doing your best to try to get the high quality shots of what you KNOW that you have seen and to have folks tear it down like that!
I know that Jim knows this better than most because he is able to invest more time and effort than a lot of us in the group.

Keep this in mind folks, if we were trying to perpetuate a hoax or falsehood, why would we put so much effort into it with so little in return?
There is simply nothing to gain!
All that we are trying to do is report the news of what some of us have eye witnessed pure and simple.
Let me tell you something, the gear that we buy to do this stuff ain't cheap and it ALL comes out of out own pockets.
We don't have any government grants or a "Tom Slick" in our corner backing us!
To tell you the truth,I wouldn't want one, because he (whoever the money man is) might tell me to do things a different way than the one that I know works!
I think that has been the downfall of some "other groups", they have tried to sensationalize and impress the folks with the money or the pull or whatever and got caught in their BS and fell into ruin and as I have seen over the years now, it has happened MANY TIMES.

It's all about hard work and patience and persistence with a dash of perseverance thrown in there, this WILL be proven one day with the right combination of the above ingredients present in the mix, of course there is just good old fashioned LUCK in there too, in the mean time let the scoffers scoff, he who laughs last laughs best anyways!

Posted on Mar 6, 2011, 8:10 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I see your point Travellor however

by Lone Wolf

unless the photos in question are crystal clear, they would only face negative scrutiny which in my opinion would hurt rather than help.
Even clear photos will be denied by some.
I agree with Jim's method of disclosure in that he is still in the process of investigating.
I also agree with Jim's next step to be video due to video being a much better piece of evidence when gait, movements and sounds would be included.

Posted on Mar 6, 2011, 1:46 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A place for each,

by Grumpy

I also agree, and with today's newer style digital cameras they allow both within the same camera. You can use still photography to document evidence and then utilize video to document movement of any type of creature plus capture stills while using video all within one camera. The problem will be having the presence of mind to properly use these features and document under stress.

Posted on Mar 6, 2011, 4:36 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Video will be from stationary cameras...

by Monster Hunter

I plan on setting up a four camera system with audio...I can store video and audio for up to 20 days before retrieving...I'm going to use AC reduced to DC instead of a battery base along with solar panels...bullet cameras with a wide angle but with the distance required for quality video...Tomorrow I'll measure distances needed for the cameras and then I want to get an approximate height of the Monsters caught on the game camera...

I am not using any IRs for night video...I want day time video only...the cameras may have night capabilities but I'll set a timer or timers to activate the cameras for day light hours only...I absolutely do not want any IR...we have done this before thinking the Monsters might be able to see in the IR spectrum...

In the pictures I have it appears the Monsters, three of them, are looking directly at the camera...possibly these three or one of the three activated the camera...

Posted on Mar 6, 2011, 6:02 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Whatever these things turn out

by MissippiMike

to be, I think it can safely be assumed that they are no dummies.

Posted on Mar 7, 2011, 6:55 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Regarding Paltalk

by

I hate to see such a valuable research asset go by the wayside.
There are a few people who have the admin code to my room (and you know who you are), I would like to see more activity in this regard.
I have landed in a job for now that requires me to be on call 24/7 so there are times that I will not be able to personally host the room BUT that does not mean that some of you can't.
Fridays are pretty much my Mondays for now so it is hard for me to attend most (not all) of the time.

This is such a valuable asset, I wish I could host it personally 2 or 3 nights a week, but I just can't attend to it all by myself, so if some of you want to be moderators, drop me an email at ricktullos@gmail.com .
I know who I would like to have on it and am hoping they will reply.

IMO this is very important and a tremendous research tool, please don't wait on me to personally open up the room before you open it up!
I want to see researchers interact and compare notes and so on, this is how strategies are formulated and workable plans are enacted.

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 7:23 PM
from IP address 208.180.21.238

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

PalTalk...

by Monster Hunter

If I had time and could stay awake past 8:30 PM I would open it on occasion Rick...the younger folks need to open it up...

Posted on Mar 6, 2011, 10:36 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Jim, I have three words for you......

by Lone Wolf

Afternoon nap. Coffee.

Come on Jim, at least hold out until 10:00 p.m. LOL

Posted on Mar 6, 2011, 10:46 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I believe we may have a volunteer Rick...

by Monster Hunter

Lone Wolf...he may have the time and would do an excellent job...

Posted on Mar 6, 2011, 11:33 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Just say when

by RubyRed

and I'll download PalTalk again. I have a much more powerful computer than I had 10 years ago when I first tuned in and heard MH, Bobby, and several others talk BF. It was a real treat...I miss it.
happy.gif

Posted on Mar 8, 2011, 7:16 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Biscardi...just another hoaxer...

by Monster Hunter

I do realize this is old news but when you think or ask why people do not believe or why doesn't science get involved...the below is self explanatory...why would any reputable scientist or academic want to jeopardize their reputation...the man is shameless...still out attempting to hustle people out of their areas of research and money...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAcN0BuKHWE&feature=relmfu

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 1:38 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I wouldn't trust this clown,

by Lone Wolf

if he told me the sky was blue...........
To me he is nothing more than a common thief and should be treated as such.

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 4:09 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I have a question...

by Monster Hunter

Have any of you seen a picture of a family or group of these Monsters before?...

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 11:12 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Only once

by Crispy

And Grumpy found the family.

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 11:29 AM
from IP address 69.229.122.36

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

only once,

by Grumpy

and Scott named the baby "Little Grumpy"

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 2:26 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yep..I remember that picture...

by Monster Hunter

Still have it...

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 2:29 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Of course,

by Grumpy

I have all those Scott sent me, and I guess now I have a digital scanner I think I'll have to find the originals and copy them.

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 5:57 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yes...

by Timberghost

Have both pictures and video

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 11:52 AM
from IP address 67.142.168.140

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It's the first I have seen...

by Monster Hunter

with more then several in the picture...I knew you had a video that is excellent evidence...

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 12:12 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Just two now including Scott's.........

by Okiebear

Guess Timber's treating me like my first prom date....... :P
Just kidding... I don't need pictures/videos or convincing..........

OB

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 12:34 PM
from IP address 70.164.229.143

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The one you posted a while back - and I sent you sketches

by MikeInNC

There's the one where there's at least two, maybe three......and I emailed you the sketch I did of the clearest face.

Is that the one everyone here is discussing? Or there one I haven't seen yet?

-Mike in NC

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 7:57 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

No Mike...

by Monster Hunter

Different pictures...I still have your work on the picture...looked at them the other day...

Posted on Mar 6, 2011, 5:42 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yep...

by chattahoocheebigfoot

I have seen up to seven of them together. it was dark as hell and myself and two other researchers saw seven pairs of red eyes. I saw four together in the daytime and one of the smaller ones was carrying what appeared to be a makeshift woven basket of sorts. Possibly for collecting food stuffs (that was just my belief at the time).

Pictures of all of them together? No. None.

Jeff

Posted on Mar 6, 2011, 4:38 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Porky the "Hog"...

by Monster Hunter

Thanks to our friend Lone Wolf for sharing...

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 8:40 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Now THATS a four legged MONSTER!

by Lone Wolf

Kind of make me hungry for some bacon though.......

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 2:17 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'd hate to know I had to eat any of that rascal...

by Monster Hunter

Bet it would run the dogs out of the house when frying any of that up...

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 2:28 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hogzilla Jr

by SAsquatcher

Dang that's a lot of pork!

Jimmy Dean, eat your heart out!!!

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 5:07 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Beast Hunter...

by Monster Hunter

1. You liked...
2. You disliked...
3. It was Okay...
4. Didn't know it was on...

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 8:32 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re:Beast Hunter

by Squatchman

It looks like this is going to be NatGeo's version of Monster Quest.
It will be about the hunt without any results.He won't find anything but will be hunting the ever elusive beasts.Though this is just my own opinion , but I doubt we will see anything from this show other than the hunt.

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 11:45 AM
from IP address 70.234.247.163

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

My opinion,

by Lone Wolf

3. It was Okay.

Very much like Destination Truth without the cute girls and crew.
The young kid/host did impress me by wearing the bullet ant mittens to get in good with the locals.

I say MC should have it's own show............

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 2:08 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Better than 2.5 Men

by David Wajda

Not bad....anyone out actually looking is ok in my mind!

Posted on Mar 6, 2011, 7:09 PM
from IP address 68.97.117.14

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

And he was looking with an open mind

by RubyRed

and more than half willing to accept local tradition and eye-witness accounts yet remaining skeptical at the same time. I enjoyed his approach to the subject.
happy.gif

Posted on Mar 8, 2011, 7:19 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

East Coast Bigfoot Conference

by J

John Ventre, Director of the Pennsylvania MUFON Chapter and Eric Altman,
Director of the Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society are proud to announce the 2011
Pennsylvania

UFO and BIGFOOT CONFERENCE. The two day event will take place the
weekend of October 22 and 23rd, 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKk7UYTUPow

The event will be held at Westmoreland County Community College, Youngwood
Pennsylvania. This is a two day event which will feature UFO speakers,
displays, and vendors on Saturday October 22 and Bigfoot speakers, displays and
vendors on Sunday October 23, 2011.

The tentative line up of speakers is as follows

PA MUFON Conference line up-

William Konkolesky
Stanton Friedman
Bill Birnes
R Marsh-UFO Witness theater
John Ventre
David Twichell

East Coast Bigfoot Conference line up

Eric Altman
Billy Willard
Steve Kulls
Stan Gordon
Dave Dragosin
Additional speaker to be added upon confirmation.

Both events will feature speakers, displays, an all speaker meet and greet
dinner Saturday night.

Ticket prices are:

Saturday only $20.00
Saturday night meet and greet dinner $25.00

Sunday Only $ 16.00 for general admission and $20.00 for reserved seating
(first

100 seats)

Full Conference package 2 days including meet and greet speaker dinner $55.00

THE PA MUFON will host a UFO Conference in Philadelphia the week prior on
October 15 and 16, 2011 at the Sheraton NE.

The speaker line up for the Philadelphia event is:

Sat Philly lineup: $31.
Joe Marra
John Ventre
LM Howe
Bill Birnes
Bill Weber
6pmdinner with all conf speakers $36.

Sun Philly lineup: $30.
Col Robert Dean
Maj George Filer
Dr Lynne Kitei
Jerry Jonas
Chris Augustin
Full Conf pkg of 2 days plus speaker dinner is $90.

For more information or to purchase tickets please visit the official website
for the 2011 PA MUFON UFO/EAST COAST BIGFOOT CONFERENCE at
www.paufobigfootcon.com

You can also find out more information at one of these great links:

www.johnventre.com; www.mufonpa.com; www.mainlinemufon.com;
www.pabigfootsociety.com; www.facebook.com/pennsylvaniabigfootsociety.com

Hope to see you there!

Eric Altman
Host and Producer
Beyond The Edge Radio
Live Sunday 10:00 pm to 12:00 pm Est.
Check out our new chat room and listen live at:
www.beyondtheedgeradio.com
or www.jackaloperadio.com - Jackalope Radio Network
www.beyondtheedge.planetparanormal.com -Planet Paranormal
Our Website: www.beyondtheedgeradio.com
Email: beyondtheedgeradio@gmail.com
Studio line: 724-824-1494
Office line: 724-516-6344
Join the BTE Radio Facebook page
www.facebook.com/pages/Beyond-The-Edge-Radio/72046221256
Catch archived episodes at
www.beyondtheedgeradio.podomatic.com
www.blogtalkradio.com/beyondtheedgeradio
www.beyondtheedge.planetparanormal.com
http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/beyond-the-edge-radio/id322936191

Posted on Mar 4, 2011, 11:15 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

What I really want to do for my birthday...

by Monster Hunter

Is go Monster Hunting for a complete day by myself without my phone ringing and find the Monster that appears to be carried by another in the pictures I have...BTW...I'm debating wheather to put these pictures up...not fantastic but good enough to see a group walking away and a critter peeking around a small pine...you can see the face of the one peeking and I'm thinking that's the one that activated the camera...

The importance of the pictures...though not great but there are details I've seen on Monsters before...conical shaped heads and a round or flat head I've been mentioning since forever...the legs on the one that appears to be carrying one look human IMO...you can see a detailed calf and legs or at least some of us can...some folks couldn't see it unless we pointed them out...

I do believe in sharing...it doesn't do any good to have pictures and not put them out for others to see but then again I believe when someone shares they are sometimes taken advantage of...

What do all of you think...should I put them up on our forum or only share with a few friends?...

Posted on Mar 4, 2011, 8:32 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I guess that would totally be up to you MH...your decision

by

I would very much love to see them as I know everybody on this forum would too but only you can decide to do what is best. happy.gif

Posted on Mar 4, 2011, 8:57 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Jim, my opinion......

by Lone Wolf

is, as always whenever you post pics or other evidence you are opening yourself up to all sorts of criticism, some constructive others are ridiculous and ignorant.

The pictures in this case I believe are significant.
The one on the far right peeking around the little pine sapling is as plain as day to me.
The others walking away are interesting to me.
You know what I think about the two on the far left, I am curious to see if others pick up on that as well.
I am beginning to think these creatures are more than simple flesh and blood animals.

If you do decide to post the pictures remember to post the comparison photos as well.
The comparison of the two sets of photos will speak volumes as to the fact that something was in those photos.

LW

Posted on Mar 4, 2011, 11:48 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

For now...

by Monster Hunter

I'll keep them off of the Internet...I have a friend who has a electronics business making me up
a video camera system...I talked to him several years back about doing this and he does have an interest in BF...

I have to do some measuring estimations, get back with him, and order the equipment he doesn't have in stock...man knows his stuff...or least I think he does...time will tell...

I'm not using any IR devices at all...day time video only...two reasons...IMO these Monsters can spot an IR and day time video is hard to dispute...that's if I get any...I'll sure give it a whirl...

Posted on Mar 4, 2011, 1:23 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

BTW...

by Monster Hunter

I want group video as there is in the game camera pictures...that way the skeptics can talk about how unique I made all the suits...

Posted on Mar 4, 2011, 1:26 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Good choice....

by Okiebear

I am sure you are dancing in your seat that I agreed with ya......lol......

See ya soon B-day boy.........

OB

Posted on Mar 4, 2011, 2:47 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Uh, you got to see the pix?

by RubyRed

I say post 'em MH, and let the devil take the hind-leg or post or whatever. You KNOW I'll never criticize you about anything monster because you have the fruit on the trees and I don't. I'd love to see what Lone Wolf has gotten to view. So, PLEASSSSSE, pretty, pretty,please!

wink.gif RR

Posted on Mar 4, 2011, 2:31 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

As of "right" now RR...

by Monster Hunter

I think I'll keep them off of the Internet until I have video or more pictures to validate...to me there are no doubt Monster pictures however I want all that see them say..."yep, that's a Monster(s)."...

Posted on Mar 4, 2011, 4:44 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'm a firm believer in comparison pictures LW...

by Monster Hunter

For my own benefit...I know how shadows can create anomalies...the game camera had several more nothing pictures that show the exact spots where the Monsters were...

Next time I go down I plan on doing some measuring as far as distance from the camera and see if I can get an approximate height...they're under a pine tree with limbs so it should be rather simple...

Posted on Mar 4, 2011, 2:52 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I haven't seen

by Backwoods Girl

any monsters but do believe they are here.I heard my first "tree knocks" last week.I went out on my porch to let my dog out and I heard them,they weren't far from my fence line.I have cat squirrels because I feed them from feeders.Every time you go out you can hear them.Also we have a lot of crows,same thing you go and constantly hear them...not that day it was not a sound from any anlmals that I normally hear.You could hear them on down in the woods but not close to my house.Both ladies had already told me that they had heard them alot at their houses.But the strange thing was it was in the middle of the day.They usual hear/see late in the evening or earlier in the morning.But from what I'm getting from y'all posts they are pretty unpredictable.

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 9:31 AM
from IP address 12.197.251.158

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Monsters are here one day...

by Monster Hunter

and gone the next...they remain undetected by moving from area to area...set up your game camera and see if you can get a picture...

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 10:28 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Just got off the phone

by Backwoods Girl

with one of my neighbors,her granddaughter saw a monster on this road a few days ago.She said that it was the ugliest thing she had ever seen.It was during the day,she was on her way to work.Just thought I'd let you know there has been another sighting!

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 11:00 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yep...there are a few Monsters in that area...

by Monster Hunter

How long will they stay?...don't know but they are there for now...I need your phone number and you need mine...drop me an email at:

jimlansdale@gmail.com

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 11:06 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Have no clue

by Backwoods Girl

last post showed up as anonymous but it was me.

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 10:29 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I knew it was you by your post...

by Monster Hunter

I'll see you sometime next week if I can get free for a day...

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 10:32 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hey Lone Wolf

by Crispy

I am curious why you say.....

"I am beginning to think these creatures are more than simple flesh and blood animals."

Spill the beans on your thoughts, if you don't mind!

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 6:22 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hi Crispy,

by Lone Wolf

Based on my reviewing of hundreds of cases and talking to many researchers who have had several first hand sightings I am starting to believe these creatures MAY have evasive skills that are beyond our understanding of what is considered normal physics.

Many reputable researchers have reported long track ways that simply stop in open areas.
Other reports have talked about an 8 ft. creature that goes behind a single tree and vanishes.
Others have talked about shooting creatures at fairly close range, but the bullets having no effect.
Some have even felt hypnotized by a creatures stare, or being momentarily paralyzed by the low frequency of the creatures screams or howls. Native Americans have reported these creatures have the ability to vanish into thin air.

In George Knapp's book, "Hunt For The Skinwalker" there are accounts of animals having many of these traits.
If you haven't read this book, I highly recommend it. Not BF related per say but interesting mix of Native American history of Utah, UFO's and strange creature sightings.

I have also seen some BF photos where one creature as opposed to another in the same picture seems to be not nearly as opaque as one right next to it.

I am currently designing, and hopefully developing some new and "outside of the box" methods to provide someone to employ in their BF research.
I know a lot of my ideas may sound strange but I have to follow the path that the EVIDENCE leads me to.

Posted on Mar 6, 2011, 8:19 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Fair enough

by Crispy

Only one way anyone will ever find out for sure. Many of you points could have quite natural explanations, but who knows? Unless every avenue is explored, the answer will remain elusive.

Posted on Mar 6, 2011, 9:47 AM
from IP address 69.229.123.210

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You are correct Crispy,

by Lone Wolf

many of my points may very well have natural explanations.
I for one try to keep an open mind on BF.
I am not an expert by any means, but due to my experiences in other forms of paranormal activities I do know that the seemingly impossible can, and does happen.

There are several things I have seen that no one would believe, but I have seen these things happen several times.
The things I am referring to are outside the norm even in the context of ghosts, etc.
One thing I do KNOW that entities can change forms and seem to be able to navigate our dimension as well as others.
I do think there is room in BF research for a few alternate methods of study and research.
What I really need to do is get to an area with known activity (MC for instance) and try a few of these methods in a field situation.
Admittedly all of my theories are at this point, just that. Theoretical.

Posted on Mar 6, 2011, 10:44 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Man I can't wait

by MissippiMike

for the bbq, you are some interesting folks!

Posted on Mar 8, 2011, 4:48 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

When we all get together...

by Monster Hunter

we have a great time...you'll not be disappointed...

Posted on Mar 9, 2011, 6:06 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I could see it Jim,,,

by SAsquatcher

Once you pointed it out, HOWEVER,,,I just got back from the eye doctor and have a new pair of glasses!
The doc said this time I needed bifocals, gettin old I guess,,LOL.
I can see a lot more detail than I could before and now the monsters literally jumped out at me.
Its amazing what detail you can see when you actually can see,,LOL!

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 9:18 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'm back for now

by Deerslayer

Hey Folks,

I'd like to rejoin this board after an absence. The last time I posted was last summer when I told about my daughter's illness. Since then, we've been to Cleveland Clinic where they did exploratory surgery and put a J-tube in her small intestine so she can have nourishment. She looks good now, but it's not a cure. She also has siezures. Still, she is doing MUCH better and is thriving right now, but all prayers are welcome.
Now, let me tell you about some alleged bigfoot activity in our area: A road job superintendent here showed me some pictures of some foot prints he found at his last job in Catoosa Wildlife Management Area, near Crosseville, Tennessee. I am currently waiting on him to email them to me, and as soon as I get them, they will be on this board. He also related an experience that a sub-contractor had that was very similar to what happened to me in the 80's in Big South Fork. Anyway, I'll send the pics for you all to look at. They are very good shots. And I'm excited about them. Take care ,and please send prayers up for Cori.

Steven

Posted on Mar 3, 2011, 6:11 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Good to have you back and...

by Monster Hunter

we'll send our prayers your way...

Posted on Mar 3, 2011, 6:22 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Welcome back Deerslayer!

by

I pray that your little gal will get through this difficult time in her life and that God will keep her in his hands and help her to heal. God Bless you and your family.

Posted on Mar 4, 2011, 12:56 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Glad to hear from you again.

by RubyRed

What's your daughter's name? I'm part of a phenomenal growth group at my church and we meet every Friday night. Have seen prayers prayed by my fellow believers be answered within a week. Your daughter's case may take a little longer but I know God is preserving her life for his glory and purpose. We will lift her up tonight!

RR happy.gif

Posted on Mar 4, 2011, 2:35 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thank you

by Deerslayer

Ruby, my daughter's name is Cori. She is 20 years old and is currently going to our communty college for early childhood education, with online classes from home. She loves little children. Even though she has been treated for auto immune disorder for a couple of years before this happened, the serious stuff all began a year ago this past New Year's eve with a common stomach virus. The vomiting never stopped.
She spent 10 days in our local hospital and experienced dystonia from the medication Reglan. She also spent 18 days total at Vanderbilt. In June the siezures began and she's had them to date on average of two or three a week, mostly at night.
The last of November and first of December we took her to Cleveland Clinic, in Cleveland Ohio. They did laproscopic exploratory surgery and installed a J-tube so she could have nourishment. She still tries to eat, but 90% comes back up as it has for over a year now. She was wasting away until the J-tube. Now, she's looking a lot better, but the problem is still there. So, that's where we are now....better but not well. She may have to withdraw from school because she is having trouble concentrating. I kinda think its from the meds and the condition.
I really appreciate the fact that you want to pray for her. I happen to to be a believer and know that the power of prayer can change the world. Please include her in your prayer chain. We need all the help that we can get. She's way too young for this,but she always tells us that God has a plan ,which is true. But it breaks my heart when she tells that God may not want her to get well.

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 4:05 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks for the info

by RubyRed

we prayed for her last Friday night; I will inform my group of prayer warriors that her name is Cori and will give more details about the exact nature of her problem. I have colitis--I don't throw up. I have other kind of problem--gas, bloating, constipation, etc. if I eat anything off my list of allowed foods. Nopalea, a cactus drink, killed the inflammation (Cori may have inflammation)and began to repair problems with my circulatory system. The drink is made in Arizona by a company called Trivita. But it's expensive. It worked for me...they have other meds from plants that may help your daughter. Just a suggestion.

happy.gif

Posted on Mar 8, 2011, 7:25 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Order the cane, the wheel chair and the walker...

by Anaconda

The Monster Hunter quietly celebrated his 62nd birthday March first!
Ah but we can't let that slide by, can we?

Happy Birthday to youuuuu....
Happy Birthday to youuuuu
Happy Birthday Monster Hunter,
Happy Birthday you .... you old goat happy.gif

Posted on Mar 3, 2011, 3:38 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Gee thanks...

by Monster Hunter

I've been telling everyone I was 49...

Posted on Mar 3, 2011, 3:57 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

ha ha

by Anaconda

liar, liar, pants on fire! happy.gif

Posted on Mar 3, 2011, 6:31 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Wait a minute...you can't be 49...I'm 49...so your allowed to be 22...LOL.

by

I hope you had a wonderful birthday Jim. Just remember...you aren't getting older...you're only getting better!

Posted on Mar 4, 2011, 12:34 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I like you Nellie...

by Monster Hunter

But 22 was so long ago I can't remember...BTW...I worked on my birthday...anytime work is involved on any day it's a bad day for me...

Posted on Mar 4, 2011, 6:32 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Back in those days you were,,,

by SAsquatcher

Coon hunter,,LOL.

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 6:44 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Back in those days Rick...

by Monster Hunter

I could work all day and hunt all night...now...I can't do either...

Posted on Mar 6, 2011, 6:45 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

And many more

by Geronimo

Happy Birthday MH! If anybody asks I will tell them you're only 49.

Posted on Mar 3, 2011, 4:31 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You're a real friend Gearmo...

by Monster Hunter

Thanks...

Posted on Mar 3, 2011, 4:34 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You bet

by Geronimo

No problem MH. Just remember that I'm 22! LOL!

Posted on Mar 3, 2011, 5:09 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You got it...

by Monster Hunter

22 it is if I'm asked...

Posted on Mar 3, 2011, 5:11 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

by Grumpy

Now I really feel old!!!!!!!!

Posted on Mar 3, 2011, 4:43 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You're still a pup Grumpy...

by Monster Hunter

with a few grey hairs...

Posted on Mar 3, 2011, 6:06 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hey Jim!

by Mr. Phelps

Jim,

Since you obviously get the discount over at Shoney's...hows about inviting us youngsters over for supper one night????? LMAO

Posted on Mar 3, 2011, 7:41 PM
from IP address 74.240.176.232

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Old folks discounts...

by Monster Hunter

I guess there are a few perks with age Mr. Phelps...

Posted on Mar 4, 2011, 6:34 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Even makes me feel old, and I'm 8 1/2 behind.........

by D. Fisher

Happy Birthday MH. If I could I would give you a monster for study.....LOL

Posted on Mar 3, 2011, 7:42 PM
from IP address 69.6.180.29

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I never thought I'd say this, MH is a hoaxer!!!!

by Lone Wolf

regarding his age that is, he's been telling me he's 39 for the last 10 years!

Happy Birthday Jim, I have a custom Rascal scooter being built for you complete with thermal night vision and a .50 cal mounted on the handle bars!

Posted on Mar 3, 2011, 6:30 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks Lone Wolf...

by Monster Hunter

I do need some wheels, thermal and always wanted a 50 cal...now, if I could get a few new knees I could take to the Monsters...

Posted on Mar 4, 2011, 6:40 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Happy Birthday!!!!!

by MikeInNC

And I was feeling glum about turning 42 in April.....

I feel MUCH better now happy.gif

Hope you had a nice birthday, with lots of steak and cake happy.gif

-Mike in NC

Posted on Mar 3, 2011, 7:29 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'm here to please Mike...

by Monster Hunter

I'm certainly happy that my age makes you feel better...

Posted on Mar 4, 2011, 6:28 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Happy b-day Jim............n/t...........

by Okiebear

Posted on Mar 4, 2011, 8:17 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You and Texas, MH

by RubyRed

both celebrated birthdays in March. Texas is 113 years older than you!
I hope you had a great day! I get to sign up for Medicare (whoopee!) this July.

RR wink.gif

Posted on Mar 4, 2011, 2:36 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Happy late birthday!!!

by Backwoods Girl

And many more.

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 9:33 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks to all my "well wishers"...

by Monster Hunter

and all the rest of you smart axxes...LOL...hopefully I'll be around a few more years...still have some Monstering to accomplish before I go to that Happy Hunting Ground...

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 10:31 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re:Thanks to all my "well wishers"...

by FourBy4Squatcher

Happy Birthday Jim!! Don't feel too bad, my dad's birthday is tomorrow and he's got you beat! (He'll probably shoot me for saying that LOL)

Matt

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 9:29 PM
from IP address 75.105.128.36

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Tell your Dad Happy Birthday Matt...

by Monster Hunter

Hope to see you soon...

Posted on Mar 6, 2011, 5:45 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

YouTube Video....another bigfoot researcher

by

check out the scream towards the end of the video...what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/user/wwwufonut#p/a/u/0/IR2Fj5nfqgI

Posted on Mar 3, 2011, 2:39 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

An interesting article about a BigFoot hunter

by

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/articles/35887/hot-for-creature

Posted on Mar 3, 2011, 2:18 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

New TV Series

by

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/beast-hunter/5107/Overview

Ready those DVR's!

Posted on Mar 3, 2011, 2:13 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I've seen this advertised...

by Monster Hunter

Could and hopefully will be an interesting program...

Posted on Mar 3, 2011, 5:12 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I hope it'll be worth watching...n/t

by

Posted on Mar 4, 2011, 12:26 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

We'll see how this one goes

by RubyRed

I still haven't gotten over the disappointments produced by most of the "Monsterquest" episodes. I still like "Destination Truth" better than MQ. happy.gif

Posted on Mar 4, 2011, 2:39 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

What do you think about this?

by Lone Wolf

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/films/tim-peeler.htm

Either this guy got way too deep into his moonshine, or he has guts poking a BF with a stick.

Posted on Mar 2, 2011, 11:25 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Well. . .

by EasTexSteve

He lost me when he started talking about six fingers and bear-like feet. He said he didn't want to kill one, but what did he think the police would do if he called them and they really did show up and see a BF? I don't think it's moonshine he's been drinking. He's been smoking something in a bong.

Posted on Mar 2, 2011, 9:58 PM
from IP address 96.15.180.110

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

My .02 cents.......

by MikeInNC

I've heard his 911 call over and over again (the local talk show host loves to play it back whenever BF comes up in the news) and, in that 911 call, this guy sounds like he's nearly stumbling drunk.

(Is it possible that he was in shock and/or had a major adrenaline shot to the system - and this affected his thinking and speech during the 911 call?)

Now, either he is well-versed in BF lore and, therefore, able to hoax a sighting while inebriated or sober (in the 911 call, he mentions a "whistling sound" that the creature made - which is found in some sighting reports)

OR

He is NOT well versed in BF lore and, despite a lack of knowledge on the subject (and despite his level of sobriety or inebriation) is able to provide - both during the 911 call AND this video/recreation - a report including an exceptionally detailed description of a BF despite the low-light conditions (and the mention of the "whistling sound" the creature made).

So, alcohol aside (I've never heard of booze causing hallucinations) - either he's looking for attention.....or he had an encounter and, not knowing any better, had his manly maternal instincts kick in to protect his dogs (and I'd bet cash money he'd take on a bear or three with that stick!).

I'm actually leaning towards believing his story.

Am I loopy for doing so? Do my observations/reasoning make any sense?

-Mike in NC

Posted on Mar 3, 2011, 7:44 AM
from IP address 72.37.171.204

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

We'll never know the truth...

by Monster Hunter

Only he does and I find when some people have an experience they tend to exaggerate...many times a witness remembers something or adds something after telling the story repeatedly...sometimes they add more then facts...

Posted on Mar 3, 2011, 1:37 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yep!

by Mr. Phelps

I believe this old boy had some sort of an encounter, but nothing like he's relaying to the camera! And by the way Monster...what would happen if you poked one of your big males with a stick??????

Posted on Mar 3, 2011, 7:56 PM
from IP address 74.240.176.232

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Whistling sound? He was asked in this video if the creature made a sound...

by

and he said it didn't make a sound. I heard the 911 call also but did not remember if he said it made a whistling sound though. He mentioned in this video the creature smelled a little like a skunk...and the creature appeared after he used his coyote call (and there has been reports of these creatures being near coyotes)... and he mentioned the creature's barefoot was the size of an elephant's foot...so my point is if he is not well informed on Bigfoot creatures as we know them then he had to have had a real encounter and it's not a hoax. He says he has heard them before...I wonder what sounds he's heard from the creatures? True...he did sound inebriated on the 911 call and he may have been but he's holding true to his story about what happened to him and his dogs. So therefore I believe him.

Posted on Mar 3, 2011, 1:56 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yep, good...

by Anonymous

observations for sure. He's probably a local character (he sure isn't shy) and I'd go with looking for attention...especially after a few drinks and some of the harvest.

t.

Posted on Mar 3, 2011, 3:03 PM
from IP address 216.168.120.155

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hey Mr. Anonymous...warning...watch it using that name here...n/t

by

Posted on Mar 4, 2011, 12:21 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Ooops...

by Terry

forgot to type in my name. Sorry Jim.

t.

Posted on Mar 4, 2011, 9:42 AM
from IP address 216.168.120.155

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

No problem T...n/t

by Monster Hunter

Posted on Mar 5, 2011, 11:13 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

This guy...

by MissippiMike

I don't even know where to begin, but to me, he sounds very un-credible. Poking a Bigfoot with a stick, really? C'mon man! Doesn't sound like ANY Bigfoot I have ever HEARD of-just simply standing there waiting to see what Joe Redneck is going to do next! I think he is embellishing to say the least.

Posted on Mar 3, 2011, 6:59 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Like I pointed out......

by MikeInNC

.....He sounded drunk in the 911 call. "Liquid courage" could've helped him.

So far as the supposed BF, well.....BFs have reportedly done many things including killing a trapper, chucking rocks at and attacking a cabin, slapping/punching the sides of homes, and even entering homes.

While instances of BFs coming into extremely close proximety AND in the open are extremely rare (from submitted reports anyway), I don't think one should discount a single instance of a BF acting in a way not previously reported.

Sure, this guy's credibility is a bit lacking - but as drunk as he sounded on the phone call, he apparently saw something (possible/probable embellishment aside) which he was able to describe in great detail - so something seems to have made an impression on him - LOL

Just sayin' happy.gif

-Mike in NC

Posted on Mar 4, 2011, 6:26 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I gotta agree with you there Mike.

by

some of the details don't jive with what you are familiar with when it comes to these creatures but then other details did. His description of the creature made it sound like it was some weird form of inbred.

Posted on Mar 4, 2011, 9:39 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hey Yall. I found a bigfoot

by Dewey the Bigfoot expert

I'd been thinkin' they were bigger than this.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Bigfoot-Sasquatch-10-Inch-Tall-Resin-Model-1-9-Scale-/280223064716?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item413e98a28c

Dew

Posted on Mar 1, 2011, 6:22 PM
from IP address 98.67.208.99

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Been doing some research Dew...

by Monster Hunter

ain't exactly what we're looking for but it's a start...

Posted on Mar 2, 2011, 6:53 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You know me...

by Dewey the research expert

...I don't miss much. Eyes like a eagle.............
I wish I had a dollar for every track I've stepped in.
I'd be the Money expert then. LOL

the Dew

Posted on Mar 2, 2011, 7:12 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Crazy Idea for GCBRO researchers

by Lone Wolf

Hello guys/ladies,

I was watching a few BF researchers on you tube today and I saw some decent evidence of videos that seemed to show a large dark humanoid shape, ducking behind trees and peeping around, etc.

I noticed a pattern that the creatures seemed to let the person walk by, then shadow him from the rear.
In every case the shapes were picked up seemingly observing the man from the rear.

That spawned an idea. What if you were to take a pair of football player shoulder pads, and mounted two video cameras on each shoulder one facing forward to give a point of view of the researchers eyes and another camera facing rear to catch any activity behind the researcher.
If you were to stop walking occasionally and do a slow 360 rotation of the area you may just get something good.
This way you would get both front and rear views. Of course the rear cameras would need to be reviewed following the trip to see if any evidence was captured.

I'm not sure if such a rig already exists but if it does not, what do you think?

This may be a dumb idea but I'm just trying to think outside the box.

LW

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 11:04 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Here...the brush is so darn thick...

by Monster Hunter

you can't walk a straight line for more then a few feet...trails are everywhere but they twist and turn and just end...yes...stop, no more trail...open areas or open timber that would work but as you said you would have to monitor the camera facing to the rear...as slow as I am in the woods that would work for me...walk a few feet, stop and look and walk a few more feet...all I need is open timber...and where I know or think there are Monsters there is little open areas...

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 4:20 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Maybe a chest mount

by Lone Wolf

and a corresponding one between your shoulder blades?

That would be more compact and less likely to snag.

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 7:49 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

One thing I do

by DonDon

is when I'm walking around, I'll strap my bionic ear facing to my back. I'll keep one of the headphones on my ear and the other off. I've heard alot of things moving behind me at night that could be mistaken for someone walking up behind you

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 4:32 PM
from IP address 98.95.101.21

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I wonder if cameras mounted on a hat...

by

one face forward and the other facing behind would work too? Being on a hat would give them more elevation in case of tall weeds and bushes.happy.gif

Posted on Mar 1, 2011, 8:54 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Good Ideas

by Geronimo

Ya'lls ideas are better better than my idea of walking with my wife on my shoulders facing backwards........

Posted on Mar 1, 2011, 4:42 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Great Idea Nellie

by Lone Wolf

Maybe use a rigid construction hard hat so it can be mounted easily.

Posted on Mar 1, 2011, 6:26 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks Lone Wolf! I thought of the hard hat idea too ...

by

but any hat could possibly do if the cameras weren't bulky. But I mentioned the idea to my husband and he thought maybe four cameras attached to create a "Google maps" panoramic scene.

Posted on Mar 2, 2011, 1:36 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

View from my back door...........

by D. Fisher

Winds 40 mph sustained, gusts to 75 mph.

Some parts of town are being evacuated.

Another fun year.........

Posted on Feb 27, 2011, 3:44 PM
from IP address 69.6.180.54

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

We have had some strong wind here today Darrell...

by Monster Hunter

Last couple of hours gusts up to 30 to 35 MPH...

Posted on Feb 27, 2011, 4:07 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Stay safe old friend,

by Grumpy

it sounds like it's going to be a bad year for storms......

Posted on Feb 27, 2011, 5:19 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I know Grumpy...But I dont like fire storms!! n/t

by D. Fisher

Posted on Feb 27, 2011, 5:55 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I am starting to wonder

by Crispy

If maybe the end of days is real.......and coming up on us....

Posted on Feb 27, 2011, 5:35 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yes--believe it!

by RubyRed

But don't be worried about this old Earth being destroyed...it's the end of the "age" not the the end of the earth. This old blue ball will keep rotating although a major heavenly event (a comet or astroid) has been predicted to hit us between 2030-2032 or there abouts. Supposedly that ball of iron/ice is enroute as I type. It is now a wait and see game but world events are lining up with biblical prophesy. As for me,I'm getting my life in order and yet will continue living as if I have a long time to go...happy.gif

As Hannity says at the end of his program on Fox, "let not your heart be troubled."

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 8:08 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

My Bigfoot Birthday Cake.....

by chattahoocheebigfoot

I turned 41 last week and received a "pretty cool" cake to eat:

http://chattahoocheebigfoot.net/2011/02/27/bigfoot-birthday-cake.aspx

Jeff

Posted on Feb 27, 2011, 11:38 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Good job Jeff...

by Monster Hunter

They did good for your birthday...

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 7:39 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Cool Cake !

by Lone Wolf

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 10:47 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Happy B.D. and great cake

by RubyRed

I am no longer able to eat cake but IF I could I'd ask for a piece of your cake just to find out what Bigfoot "meat" tastes like. I bet it tastes an aweful like chocolate. I hope your birthday was everything you hoped it would be. AND MANY MORE of them.
wink.gif

Posted on Mar 1, 2011, 5:31 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Monsters caught on game camera...older three toed track found...

by Monster Hunter

Timber came down spending the weekend with me...He arrived Friday afternoon so he and I headed to MC to look around a bit...he found a smaller track in the ditch at a crossing we know deer travel and neither of us had a camera or a cell phone to take a picture...

Saturday morning he and I head south to a contacts home...got there around 11 or so spending the entire day and left there around 8PM...while Michael was scouting around he found what appeared to be a smaller three toed track about 8 to 9 inches in length...his picture so if he wants to share that's fine by me...

When we arrived and after a short visit we went to get the SD cards...I put up pictures of the location a few weeks back...the cameras have been hanging for approximately 2 weeks...we loaded the pictures on the lap top not noticing anything until we got home...sitting at the table we did see something interesting and after looking closely we had a group from five to six Monsters walking directly away from one of the cameras about 90 feet away...

I had another camera set closer to this same trail, monitoring another trail plus the one the Monsters appeared to walk, but this camera didn't activate for some strange reason...we had one picture out of sequence which I have never had before...

During our stay we found what he and I both assumed and appeared to be bedding areas...while eating lunch we kept hearing a beating or a tapping sound...sounded like someone was hitting a piece of metal...after lunch he and I walked in this area finding suspected bedding areas but not any metal...I didn't have my phone or camera so I didn't take any pictures...I'm not sure if Michael did or not since he and I separated walking the area...

He and I had a great time...both of us in our element looking for Monsters...found suspected tracks, impressions and yes there are consecutive photos of the backside and face of Monsters...about 90 feet from the game camera but they're there...it does appear that one Monster is carrying another with its left arm in the first picture...second and third pictures it looks like it is dropped or placed on the ground with the one carrying stooping over looking at it...

We did hear one call...at the time Michael was talking to the lady and I was in the woods in a good area to listen but right as we heard this call my cell rang...damnit...

Posted on Feb 27, 2011, 10:44 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The impression...

by Timberghost

Had a great time and a good visit with Jim. We were definitely in our element... Great Monster country folks and I did find a lot of sign. Didn't take many pictures but here is a couple I did take.. I have no idea why, but I didn't take any pics of the bedding areas. I found some good beds but I guess I had my nose to the ground and didn't think about pictures.

The knife for comparison is five inches long..

This X was wedged in place and deliberate.

Posted on Feb 27, 2011, 2:53 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I usually carry my camera when I'm snooping around...

by Monster Hunter

I guess I got caught up in looking more so then documenting...it sure was a good day to be in the woods...

I thoroughly enjoyed myself...not many days that I get to talk Monster with someone who knows something about Monsters...looking forward to our next outing...

Posted on Feb 27, 2011, 4:13 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Pic's

by Crispy

Nice track! Hey Michael, was that X anywhere near any of the houses or out buildings?

Posted on Feb 27, 2011, 5:33 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yes it was...

by Timberghost

Just back inside the timberline behind outbuildings and the lady's house.

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 8:55 AM
from IP address 67.142.168.137

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks

by Crispy

I had a feeling it might be. Great pic's.

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 8:59 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Glad to hear....

by D. Fisher

Somebody besides me has a failure to document. If my kids were'nt around with me I most likely would'nt snap pics of anything. When your nose is on the scent its hard to slow down. I have a compleat understanding of your situation.

Find & move on.... The info is logged in your mind for your benifit not others.

Posted on Feb 27, 2011, 6:01 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Looks like the game cams are paying off.......

by D. Fisher

To catch a whole troop of monsters on a game cam has to be a step forward.
Maybe this bunch has had the run of the area so long thev'e become noncomplacent to their surroundings.

You know what that means!!!! BANG

Posted on Feb 27, 2011, 3:52 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Pics? Really? Can't wait to see them! n/t

by MikeInNC

Posted on Feb 27, 2011, 7:53 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

As soon as we are done with the investigation...

by Monster Hunter

I'll put them up...maybe...I really don't mind sharing with our members...

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 7:45 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Why wait? Go ahead, jump the gun! or......

by MikeInNC

at least "leak" a couple pictures. C'mon......Everybody's doing it nowadays.

That's it.....gather, then leak your own info before it's ready to be disseminated. You could call yourselves.......

"Squatchy Leaks"

;-D

(Oh, all right......I'll just pout while ya'll investigate. Just don't be TOO thorough. It'd be nice to see something before I turn 42 - LOL )

Have a good one happy.gif

-Mike in NC

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 9:52 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Squatchgate.....................................nt

by Crispy

nj

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 9:00 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Gosh,

by MissippiMike

I am trembling with anticipation I'm so excited about these pics. I knew it was only a matter of time and I always just FELT inside that it would be one of our guys who would finally snapp em good! Congrats, we are ALL very proud of you and happy for you and for us! I feel like I'm your friend and I have never even met you in person. Or any of the folks on here for that matter, but I read religiously every day and go back and read too! Thanks MH for all you do!

Mike

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 10:35 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Remember...the Monsters are a pretty good distance...

by Monster Hunter

from the camera...I have no idea why it activated and the closer game camera didn't but there is a Monster closer peaking around a smaller pine that may have set it off...who knows and I really don't care...almost twenty years of pictures without Monsters so I'll settle for a photo of a Monster at darn near any distance...

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 4:25 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

MH, I told you way back when I first spoke to you

by

that you would probably be the person to get a picture of one of these critters and not have it be a blobsquatch...and I still believe. You da man!

Posted on Mar 1, 2011, 9:03 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Pictures!

by Backwoods Girl

Are these the pictures from the lady's house that I know??If you don't decide to post will she have the pictures too?If not would you email some of them to me?

Posted on Mar 1, 2011, 5:16 PM
from IP address 12.197.251.144

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I plan on putting up...

by Monster Hunter

pictures soon...I need to finish the investigation first but I'll give you a call when I come back that way...maybe during the week if I can finish the job I'm on...

Posted on Mar 1, 2011, 5:48 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sounds Good

by Backwoods Girl

to me let me know or she can either way.Glad you found something!!Thanks!

Posted on Mar 2, 2011, 6:59 PM
from IP address 12.197.251.144

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

True to my word.....The canoe has been named.

by D. Fisher

Check it out, I think it came out pretty good.
Maiden voyage will be in late April, in a area I had a visual last year. Will post results.

Been a bad year year so far, 7500 acres of one of my research areas burned including my bait tree.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to my new research vessels name.

What do you think LoneWolf?

Posted on Feb 26, 2011, 2:57 PM
from IP address 69.6.180.5

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Congratulations Darrell!

by Lone Wolf

That is a great looking canoe.
I love the lettering, and I feel honored to have helped choose the name.

Happy Hunting in AQUA SQUATCH !

Posted on Feb 26, 2011, 9:54 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hey, that looks good...

by Dewey the Canoe expert

...If I still had access to a vinyl cutter, I could have made that for ya' in no time.I had already envisioned something similar to it. Good luck scoutin' around and keep it floaty side up.

the Dew

Posted on Feb 27, 2011, 4:07 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I liked it Dewey

by D. Fisher

I wanted something to stand out, and maybe get people to ask questions.

By the way I still need to get my registration numbers done....

Posted on Feb 27, 2011, 6:28 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That is awesome

by DonDon

right there bud

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 6:58 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Nice Darrell...n/t...

by Monster Hunter

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 7:40 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Niiiiiice ! n/t

by MikeInNC

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 9:45 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The end of the internet

by J

LOL, the very first post on this forum. Does this mean I found the end of the Internet?

http://www.network54.com/Forum/23217/message/928774962/Greetings

Above: The first post by Bobby back in 1999.

Wow, this board has been here a awhile! I'm wondering if this forum is the longest running continuous Bigfoot forum on the net??

By "continuous" I mean the same forum. There may be older forums but how many times have they changed carriers? This forum has been on Network 54 since 1999. There are technologies around today that didn't even exist in 1999!

This forum is like a digital time capsule with posts chronologically leading back to it's inception. You know what would be interesting? Go back to the first post and print all posts since then in order till today, then make a book. I bet there would be tons of useful info and insights into the whole Bigfoot phenomenon, plus predictions that came true. You would get a snapshot of events from 1999 to the present day. It's history!

Anyway, I thought it was cool this forum is still here, still active, and still keeping a digital record of BF events without a break or change or ending like so many others.

happy.gif
J.

Posted on Feb 25, 2011, 7:31 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Great Idea!

by MissippiMike

That is really a good idea J.Mike! I have only been keping up here for around 3 years but would LOVE to have a chronological history of this site for a few different reasons, and I , for one would pay good hard-earned money to get it. Why don't you DO it?!

Mike

Posted on Feb 25, 2011, 10:05 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

198 pages so far,,

by SAsquatcher

2 more and we get the toaster,,LOL!
It is very cool that we have so much documentation and sharing of ideas.
The one thing that has been the central theme through all the years is Bobby's no nonsense approach to our research, we have seen a lot of people come and a lot go through the years.
It makes me very proud to be able to say that the GCBRO stands for the same principles and ideals today as it did back in 1999, honest research and discovery!
I've been a member and friend for 12 years now and I am just as proud now as I was back then to say that I am a member of the GCBRO!

Posted on Feb 25, 2011, 11:25 PM
from IP address 108.78.207.213

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'm getting a lot of info and fun from reading the older posts

by

I started at the beginning in 1999 and I'm only up to the year 2000 so far. And I read each post.

Posted on Feb 26, 2011, 10:11 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Teddy vs Bigfoot???

by

Made me think of Bobby vs Bigfoot...

Click on the picture to enlarge. LOL.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/68689127/teddy-roosevelt-vs-bigfoot-hq-print

Posted on Feb 24, 2011, 5:17 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A patriot...

by Monster Hunter

Holding the American flag and gunning a Monster...my kind of guy...LOL

Posted on Feb 24, 2011, 5:44 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Teddy vs Bigfoot???

by Sliva

Do my eyes deceive me or is that a nuclear belt buckle ??

Posted on Feb 24, 2011, 6:02 PM
from IP address 24.62.241.77

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That is an awesome painting right there

by DonDon

Good find

Posted on Feb 25, 2011, 6:53 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

My revue ,Budget Night vision,,

by SAsquatcher

Got my Nyte Vu unit in earlier.
I LOVE it.
I have looked through Gen III before and it may not be exactly as good, I'll give a gen II+ equivalent.
May I recommend though, there have been some complaints of fogging issues so I suggest you put a little anti fog rainex in the eye pieces,(Just a little dab) also the flip back piece for the goggle is a little weak but nothing a rubber band and a little ingenuity can't overcome!
All in all I say very much worth the money!
Here is the best deal I found on it,$339.95
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/553600-REG/Nyte_Vu_NV60_Digital_Night_Vision_Biocular.html

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 6:36 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

One more thing

by SAsquatcher

The IR LED's do stay on while the unit is in goggle mode but that can be overcome with a little black electrical tape.
It works just fine using moonlight..

Posted on Feb 24, 2011, 7:16 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

What's the distance at night Rick...n/t

by Monster Hunter

Posted on Feb 24, 2011, 3:37 PM
from IP address 74.241.227.12

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

200 feet in pitch dark but,,,

by SAsquatcher

well over that depending on moonlight.
They say over 1000 ft under a full moon.
I believe it.

Posted on Feb 24, 2011, 6:08 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Tester

by Grumpy

You give it a good test and in a few months we'll compare it to my monocular and see if I need to change NV, wish I had an extra 10 grand for a thermal unit.

Posted on Feb 24, 2011, 8:17 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sounds good to me.

by SAsquatcher

I know that once you look through it and get the feel of it you'll be very pleasantly surprised,,especially for the price tag.

The only drawback,,it doesn't have that signature green tint like most night vision does,,nop problem,,with easter around the corner, just cut out a piece of green cellophane from your kids (or grandkids, or great grandkids)easter basker and stick it to the eye piece,,,LOL.
Other than that,,,works just dandy!

Posted on Feb 24, 2011, 10:53 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Bob, you need 20 grand

by DonDon

then you can give me one as a Grandparent gift. LOL

Posted on Feb 25, 2011, 6:54 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I don't think I can discuss what your going to get on a public forum!!!!! n/t

by Grumpy

n/t

Posted on Feb 25, 2011, 4:01 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LOL,,,,You tell him Bob,,,,,,,,,N/T

by SAsquatcher

Posted on Feb 27, 2011, 9:08 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

OK now RICKY

by DonDon

hehehe

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 12:52 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Ok Donny!

by SAsquatcher

Is that Osmond?
oops nope just another McDonalds,,,LOL!

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 5:13 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LOL Rick

by DonDon

Toochie

Posted on Mar 1, 2011, 7:46 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Bob

by DonDon

just be gentle LOL

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 9:52 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Check this out.

by Arkansan

Video of 3 golden retrievers vs. a badger.

http://retrieverman.wordpress.com/2010/12/11/pack-of-golden-retrievers-attack-a-badger

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 2:37 PM
from IP address 67.61.170.80

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That badger needed some relief...

by Monster Hunter

He finally managed to get in a corner where the dogs couldn't get to him without getting bit...

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 4:59 PM
from IP address 65.0.56.32

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Horrible!

by Lone Wolf

Why torture the badger like that?
Cameraman is a grade A a$$hole!

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 6:20 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Agree!

by Mr. Phelps

Posted on Feb 24, 2011, 9:43 AM
from IP address 209.240.51.131

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Wolverine

by Mr. Phelps

Let's exchange the Badger for a Wolverine! May be a little different even with three dogs! LOL

Posted on Feb 25, 2011, 9:32 AM
from IP address 209.240.51.131

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That's what I thought as well. n/t

by Terry

Posted on Feb 24, 2011, 9:48 AM
from IP address 216.168.120.78

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I agree

by SAsquatcher

I wish that Badger would have taken a chunk out of that cameraman's A$$!
I love golden retrievers but somebody should have called them off and let that Badger go on it's way.
That has to be one of the most inhumane things I've ever seen!

Posted on Feb 24, 2011, 12:14 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Aw c'mon...dogs have to have a little fun...

by Monster Hunter

But you all are right...cruel...

Posted on Feb 24, 2011, 5:52 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

its a BADGER not a kindergardener.

by woodswatcher

they are pains in the a$$. you can't take millions of years of canine behavior out of a dog and a Golden at that. I hope that man breeds everyone of those Goldens every chance he gets. they have the gleam in their eyes.

give em some spirit.

when I was a kid I took 4 of my mom's West Highland Terriers to a badger den to remove a demon badger from a pond dam he had claimed for himself, so I could catfish in peace.

it was RIGHTOUS!!! there was growling,snapping,hissing, yelping, dog hair everywhere - they persevered. it was their finest day and was a riot to watch. the only thing better would have been 8 Westies getting after it.

i use to watch my granpa train young coon dogs and thought that was a hoot too.

hopefully they do that to every cat, skunk, coon and possum they find in the fields.

I've got a Lab that could possibly be the best Dillo Dog in the world. he is a Armidillo Hat'in Machine.

i love running rabbits with beagles and hogs with hog dogs as well. pack em up and let em run.

the most viscious thing i have ever witnessed was running coyotes with greyhounds in college. i never would have thought a greyhound could do that to a coyote.

Posted on Feb 25, 2011, 12:09 AM
from IP address 70.185.222.39

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Just sayin,,,

by SAsquatch

If the goal was to "root out" the Badger and be rid of it, he should have called off and preformed the "Coup de Grace" on it.
He put the Dogs in danger too because Badgers ain't nothing to play with, a Badger will take an eye out.
I don't know, watching animals being tortured just ain't my cup of tea, I would much rather go on and shoot it and put it out of it's misery, that's just me though.

Posted on Feb 25, 2011, 7:08 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Michael Vick

by Lone Wolf

thought what he was doing while torturing animals was entertainment also..............

Posted on Feb 25, 2011, 3:14 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

please.....

by woodswatcher

dog fighting is pretty bad.
cock fighting.. i like chicken, but can't eat those. i grew up around fighting cocks. i got no beef with those who choose to strap on a spur or gaff. i know several families whose children got a college education paid for with pit money.

running or training a dog to chase, hunt, kill other animals is as primal as the first fox who started getting close to a camp fire. it will not go away.

so when i train a retriever pup to be "birdy"...
should i shed a tear for the pigeons? the ducks? its not pretty.

should i not let the beagles grab a rabbit and take away their fun if they get to it first?

i've trained hunting and service dogs my whole life. working dogs must get the joy of the kill or the "find" every now and then. to deny them this kills their soul.

life is tough. whether you have 2 wings, 4 legs or 2 legs.
its just a varying degree thereof.

Posted on Feb 25, 2011, 9:14 PM
from IP address 70.185.222.39

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You're thoughts on training...

by Terry

dogs are fortunately not the norm. Being a sportsman dosen't mean a person can't have respect or compassion for game and try to prevent suffering if possible.

t.

Posted on Feb 26, 2011, 7:36 AM
from IP address 216.168.120.78

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Respect for animals

by Lone Wolf

extends even to hunting and training.
It is respectful to grant an animal a quick and painless death.

I wouldn't want ANY children's education paid for with "pit money" made while watching animals kill each other for the perverse entertainment of toothless half wits or urban gang bangers. This goes for dogs, cocks, and whatever other animals poorly educated people have thrown in a ring.

Dogs evolved from wolves not foxes by the way, and man used them as helpers, not treating them cruelly but with respect.

Life is tough I agree with you there, so why make it tougher on animals by supporting cruelty?

All of God's creatures are special and should be treated as such.

Enough said........

LW

Posted on Feb 26, 2011, 9:50 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

My tale of "capture and release"

by MissippiMike

When I was a boy of around, oh , I'd say 10 or so the next door neighbor who was a deer hunter with dogs brought home a raccoon he had named "Scrappy." He had fashioned a makeshift cage for Scrappy out of an old electrical wire spool covered in chicken wire. Time after time I watched as he would turn Scrappy loose in the middle of 10 or so deer dogs(beagles) and let them just tear him up. It really had a profoundly negative effect on me. I felt sorry for Scrappy so one night I went over the fence and turned Scrappy loose! We had a ditch by our house which ran into larger and larger creeks, so needless to say, Scrappy was never heard from again. I don't think my neighbor ever knew quite what happened and I never felt guilty about releasing Scrappy either.

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 5:27 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Scrappy and his off-spring

by RubyRed

probably pay homage to you every year on the day of Scrappy's release at a big party in your honor. Your invitation to their probably always gets lost in the mail somehow which is why you never heard about it. LOL. Just because raccoons can be a nuisance is no reason to sic your dogs on them. That should happen only IF Scrappy was posing a life-threatening situation for a child, dog or another family member. Good for you! Perhaps one of Scrappy's "kids" will do you or yours a good turn someday. Animals NEVER forget!

Posted on Mar 1, 2011, 5:36 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Michael Vick

by Zubaz

I have been here for years -- I post little -- and I know nothing about badgers ...If there was a problem -- just shoot it ..

Posted on Feb 26, 2011, 1:30 AM
from IP address 204.13.116.102

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Why or why

by RubyRed

do I keep getting Internal Error notices whenever I try to post or open a post? Network 54 being skunks again?

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 7:42 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Network54 has a problem...

by Monster Hunter

I need to email them and explain but I'm sure all their forums have the same problems...

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 7:59 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Not just them Jim

by DonDon

I'm having problems on a few sites today. We have some Major solar flares on the way and they're saying they could affect communications somewhat. I know we've been having problems with our Survey grade GPS units the last 2 weeks. We called and they said the flares were the problem

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 11:49 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Might explain why the TV freezes...

by Monster Hunter

every now and then...I thought it was me having CRS flash backs...

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 5:03 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

We get freezes on HD channels

by RubyRed

more than on other channels on our cable system. We thought it was because the Comcast signal in our small rural area near Richmond, Texas was weak. Now, you say it might be because of solar flares. Makes perfect sense to me.
wink.gif

Posted on Feb 24, 2011, 9:10 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Big One!

by Anaconda

8 foot 5 inch, 327 pound alligator gar fish landed in
Vicksburg, Mississippi on Valentine's Day 2011

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/02/21/327-pound-dinosaur-fish-caught-swimming-mississippi/?test=faces

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 5:38 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That's a lot of Gar balls...

by Monster Hunter

and I ain't talking testicles...some folks in the south de-bone the meat, season it, make balls about the size of a baseball and deep fry or oven bake them...I've tried them and they're not bad...therefore the name...gar balls...

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 6:31 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

WoW!

by Geronimo

WOW! Looks like I'm going to need A LOT of bait on a crane's hook to come close to beating that record!!

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 8:29 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

He was an huge one for sure.

by DonDon

I know the game warden that went over there and he said it was one of the biggest he's ever seen. I've seen them close to 10 feet long in the upper pearl River area around Edinburg. We were in a 12 foot john boat and up there, they'll be almost as long as the boat

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 6:51 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Definitely wouldn't want to be swimming in the same waterhole with him!...n/t

by

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 8:28 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

How to make an easy 13,000...

by Monster Hunter

Harvest a calico deer and sell it to Cabela's...

[linked image]

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 4:50 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

And once again...

by Monster Hunter

Thanks to a friend for sending this in...worked to hard or maybe just worked a little and my brain is shorted out...

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 4:51 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Wow!

by Arkansan

That's a new color for deer. I've seen brown ones and reddish colored ones and even those dark colored ones that are dark gray almost black. But never a calico. And a male too. Male calicos are rare! LOL

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 12:49 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Speaking of UFOs and technology...check this video out...

by Monster Hunter

http://mikrokopter.de/ucwiki/VideoAbspielen?id=188

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 4:45 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

And BTW...thanks to a friend for sharing...n/t

by Monster Hunter

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 4:46 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Fliegvergnugen (flying pleasure) :-) n/t

by MikeInNC

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 8:16 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Bringing bigfoot hunting to new heights....

by

just put a camera on it and send it out to do your scouting. The bigfoots would probably think it's some kind of big bad buzzy bug and try to kill it if it got too close to them though. LOL.

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 8:18 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I WANT ONE

by DonDon

I got a single blade one last year for christmas and I like it but you can't use it outside if there's any wind at all.

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 11:51 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

MH, I wonder if you'll be getting the results back from the lab this week?...n/t

by

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 9:14 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I doubt it Nellie...but really don't know...

by Monster Hunter

Last time I spoke with the lab...the beginning of last week I was told to be patient...Ill give them a call sometime this week when I have some time...

Having to do that dirty word...work..and it's killing me...

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 4:37 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Was talking to a fella last night

by DonDon

He's a student of mine and he's about 28-29 years old. He hadn't seen his father EVER but his dad tracked him down and they met for the first time this past weekend. In their talks, they chatted about the things they like to watch on TV and their hobbies. As they were talking, they both said they Like the Stargate SG1 series and that's when things got interesting. Seems his dad was in the Military for many years and while he was stationed in Kentucky, he was out with a few other guys one night on a training exercise when they started hearing strange noises, limbs breaking and such. They went o alert but they sounds faded and were not heard again that night. The next night while at the same spot, the moved their camp just abit and while he was in his tent, a couple of his guys came running in and told him they had just seem a HUGE ape looking creature in the perimeter of the area that was watching them. Not believing them but knowing something was up due to his guys being terrified, he went and checked it out. Seems his troops weren't telling a lie because in the light of the fire, he saw the creature and it was pushing 8 feet tall.
Another story came out as well. His Dad was stationed at (and get this) AREA 51 for a few years and he said he saw the crafts with his own eyes. Said the guberment is working on some new ships now that technology is getting there and they have a few test models already. Then he said that alot of the modern technology is based on what they have discovered from the ships they have there. True? No idea, just relaying what I was told last night. I thought hat was all pretty kewl.
One last note, I'm waiting on a trail camera pic and once I get it, I'll post it. It's a night pic of some hogs and something very large with big red eyes back in the distance. Least that's what the guy I'm getting it from told me. We'll see

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 7:16 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sounds as if you had an interesting conversation...

by Monster Hunter

Bigfoot...Area 51...technology from UFOs...ships in the making...picture of a red eyed booger watching some hogs...that's about five reports you could have made with one conversation...

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 4:43 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Jim. Im.good for something

by dondon

On.occasion. lol. scott even got mentioned. We were talking about setting things on fire with gas. Lol.

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 5:50 PM
from IP address 98.95.87.91

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You're a Dandy...Don...

by Monster Hunter

Be nice to share a camp fire with the man's dad...

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 6:22 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

North Carolina...Bigfoot:...

by Monster Hunter

Do you think it exists?

Read and vote...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/pointofview/2011/02/bigfoot-do-you-think-it-exists.html

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 3:30 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I voted...

by Terry

not sure but I hope the hell it does.

t.

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 4:08 PM
from IP address 99.224.169.214

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I read it and voted too.

by

What a joke...300 volunteers out in the woods looking for Bigfoot...any respectable Bigfoot would be hiding with a mob like that in his backyard.LOL.
I did like Rick's comment about it.

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 8:40 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks Nellie.

by SAsquatcher

Every now and then I get a belly full of the derogatory comments and have to try and reason with folks and put things into perspective.
I am much nicer than I was 10 years ago though, before I would have torn into some of them like a bulldog.
I guess even I get a little wiser with age, good thing, no idiot spouting off things they know absolutely nothing about is worth getting upset over!

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 5:01 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Father and daughter discussion:

by Monster Hunter

A young woman was about to finish her first year of college. Like so
many others her age, she considered herself to be a very Liberal
Democrat, and among other liberal ideals, was very much in Favor of
higher taxes to support more government programs, in other Words
redistribution of wealth.

She was deeply ashamed that her father was a rather staunch
Republican, a feeling she openly expressed. Based on the Lectures that
she had participated in, and the occasional chat with a professor, she
felt that her father had for years harbored an evil, selfish desire to
keep what he thought should be his.

One day she was challenging her father on his opposition to Higher
taxes on the rich and the need for more government programs. The
self-professed objectivity proclaimed by her professors had to Be the
truth and she indicated so to her father. He responded by Asking how
she was doing in school.

Taken aback, she answered rather haughtily that she had a 4.0 GPA, and
let him know that it was tough to maintain, insisting that She was
taking a very difficult course load and was constantly studying, which
left her no time to go out and party like other people She knew. She
didn't even have time for a boyfriend, and didn't really have many
college friends, because she spent all her time studying.

Her father listened and then asked , 'How is your friend Audrey
doing?' She replied, ' Audrey is barely getting by. All she takes are
Easy classes, she never studies, and she barely has a 2.0 GPA. She Is
so popular on campus; college for her is a blast. She's always invited
to all the parties and lots of times she doesn't even show up for
classes because she's too hung over.'

Her wise father asked his daughter, 'Why don't you go to the Dean's
office and ask him to deduct 1.0 off your GPA and give it to your
friend who only has a 2.0. That way you will both have a 3.0 GPA, and
certainly that would be a fair and equal distribution of GPA.' The
daughter, visibly shocked by her father's suggestion, angrily fired
back, 'That's a crazy idea, how would that be fair! I've worked really
hard for my grades! I've invested a lot of time, and a lot of hard
work! Audrey has done next to nothing toward her degree. She played
while I worked my tail off!'

The father slowly smiled, winked and said gently, 'Welcome to The
Republican party.'

If anyone has a better explanation of the difference between
Republican and Democrat I'm all ears.

If you ever wondered what side of the fence you sit on, this is a great
test!

If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat..
If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for
everyone.

If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his
situation.
A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels
Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced
(Unless it's a foreign religion, of course!)

If a conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have
a good laugh. A liberal will delete it because he's "offended".

Well, I forwarded it to you,

"
Reputation is what men and women think of us; character is what God and
angels know of us.

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 10:41 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'm for...

by RubyRed

dropping labels such as Democrat and Republican...in my opinion one is conservative, progressive, moderate, liberal, socialist or communist. And on a scale of far right being conservative and far left being communist, I'd be far right. There are just as many Republicans who're progressive/socialist in politics as there are Democrats who are liberal/socialist/communist in theirs. I vote Republican mostly because I'm conservative but have been known to vote for a good Democrat, too. Depends on where they stand on how they want to spend MY hard-earned money.
wink.gif

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 12:16 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

In the spirit of fairness.........

by Lou

I'm a liberal and none of those things apply to me or most other liberals I know. If the only liberals you have exposure to
are the extreme wackos that are featured on Fox, that's because thats what gets good ratings. I'm a musician, so 90% of my buddies a re liberal
artsy-fartsy types. But I have never had banning guns, meat,talk shows etc come up in conversation. The hot topics are THE WARS (liberals could've saved us a cool trillion there!) marijuana legalization, social programs, healthcare reform. And my gay friends would like to have the same rights as the rest of us.

But you could very easily make the reverse argument about conservatives being more invasive to our personal lives
when it comes to marijuana, gay rights, abortion, and giving other religions besides Christianity respect and accomodation.
Not to mention that conservatives want to impose democracy on other nations (unless they're ruled by a dictator who is friendlier to us than he is to his own people.)

Part of the problem in this country's political discourse is that the two sides look at each other
as caricatures, shades of black and white, whereas most people are somewhere in the gray area.
I'm not Keith Olbermann, and I assume you're not Glenn Beck......PEACE!!

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 2:15 PM
from IP address 174.69.100.222

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I like this guy! (n/t)

by Terr;y

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 4:05 PM
from IP address 99.224.169.214

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

In all fairness Lou...

by Monster Hunter

The above is about a daughter going to college living in a secluded world far away from reality with her parents, as there are many including myself, paying for her/their education...professors have the ability and audience to express their personal belief on young minds other then education...right or wrong it happens...

Hardly is this about legalization of illicit drugs, gay rights, religion, gun owner ship, war, social programs or my personal opinion...

It's called reality....the world we live in...

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 4:27 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yet, when

by RubyRed

I expressed my personal political stand on anything while I was teaching I was asked to explain why I did so to my principal. It seems to me, if a college professor can spout off for or against free enterprise, etc. that I should have been allowed to as well. But we live in a world full of inequality in my opinion.

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 7:41 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Politics............

by Lone Wolf

Funny, at least 90% of the liberals I know fall into the category of Monster Hunter's post.
Libs are famous for spending OTHER peoples money and wanting MORE government intrusion into American's lives.
Mrs. Obama now wants to control what you eat! What a hypocrite..........
It was nice of them to push through the porkulus bill under Obama with its 9000 earmarks going to liberal social programs that our country cannot afford.
Thank God in November the total devastation of the democratic party saved us all from further debt burden on our children and grandchildren.

Wars: I suppose you forgot about all of the liberal democrats in the Senate including, Hilary, John Kerry, Biden, and all of your other lib heroes that voted to approve war. Don't forget the U.N. as well. I suppose now that it hasn't gone the way you would like, you wish the libs can merely jump ship and recant their yes votes, but as they say you cannot un-fire a bullet.
I never see conservatives protesting the funerals of our brave men and women that have given the ultimate sacrifice, but i sure have seen a lot of liberal groups doing just that. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Fox News: Whackos? All of Fox's programming includes liberal, democratic views almost nightly.
You should really watch for a week before you comment. That is why Fox has more viewers than all other cable TV news stations combined, and that includes MSNBC, or as I like to call it, the Obama cheer leading channel.

Christianity : Like it or not America was founded on Christian principles. According to Obama, "America is no longer a Christian nation". I completely disagree, America has been tolerant of more religions than any country on earth, however do not mistake American tolerance for weakness or stupidity. There are some in this country, muslims, that believe and are trying to convert America to sharia muslim laws.
America will forever stand as a Christian nation. For those who do not agree, then maybe a new country would be more to their liking.

Healthcare Reform: Mr President, libs, democrats, get a clue. 70% of the country OPPOSES it.
The last I heard 38 states were suing the U.S. government in opposition.
Luckily, the new republican congress will repeal it soon.
God Bless America

Peace

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 4:30 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

my view

by oldman

Seems to me one of the best things to happen in USA was Obama being elected president. Instead of liberal ideology gradually sneaking up on us, he and the Libs blasted us with a belly full of their nonsense. This deluge may be the last chance for folks who are just trying to live, raise families, and get along traditionally to open their eyes to the negative directions these anti-American contingents are rapidly taking us. As for medical improvements, my individual medical costs are rising 20% this year as a direct result of Obamacare. The Tea Party movement is encouraging to me, and the governor of Wisconsin is taking a stand that never would be taken in that state due to the semi-awakening that has occurred. Hope something gets done before we all fall back asleep.

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 10:37 PM
from IP address 72.200.102.153

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Amen to that n/t

by MissippiMike

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 4:32 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Not to argue

by Crispy

Lou sai "Not to mention that conservatives want to impose democracy on other nations (unless they're ruled by a dictator who is friendlier to us than he is to his own people.)"

Joe Biden said Mubarak wasn't a dictator, he is our good friend at the beginning of the protests.

From what I can tell, and from what I read on all news sites and all news shows......the news is definitely tilted and constructed against the conservative viewpoint. The entire Media Matters - where all the good lib's I know get their anti-FOX view - is nothing but anti we hate FOX with snippets of out of context quotes used to show how FOX lies. Never mind it is out of context. The same can be said for CrooksandLiars and Half dozen other outlets I can think of.

Why do you hate fox?

They lie

About what?

Everything

How do you know?

Everyone knows.

Or my favorite - why do you hate fox? Murdoch owns it. Why do you hate him? He owns FOX!

Only hear one side of an argument - have a screwy opinion.

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 6:03 PM
from IP address 69.237.71.126

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Wisconsin...

by Wookiefever

I just read a news article on yahoo regarding the protesters in Wisconsin shouting down Fox News reporters on air. They were holding up sign saying Fox News Tell the Truth! The crowds want a truthful coverage of the events and issue they are protesting about.

Well, by all appearances they have been since day one. Some protesters were bused in by DC special interest groups including the Presidents own campaign organization. TRUTH IN REPORTING! Teachers calling out sick day after day and showing up at the state capital to protest. TRUTH IN REPORTING! Doctors writing fowny sick notes, AT THE PROTESTS,ON CAMERA, for the teachers who LIED about being sick so as to protest. TRUTH IN REPORTING! Who here is telling Lies and commiting Fraud, the Fox News Channel or the Liberal/Progressive protesters and their leadership.

This is a prime example of those who are wanting others to pay for their benefits rather than contributing a meager amount to their own medical and pension.

Unions have a place, but not when it comes to government jobs. Police, Fire Fighters, Coal Miners, Steel Workers, Etc.....those jobs and industries involving physical risk during the course of their daily work should have representation and be taken care of.

No one working behiind a desk in a government job should be unionized.....period!

Private union members pay into their own benefits, what is so special about these folks in Wisconsin. Nothing!

The Liberal/Progressive agenda must be exposed and defeated with 100% effort nothing less.

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 3:33 PM
from IP address 65.49.176.227

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Be that as it may,

by KWL

the overwhelming party choice for liberals is the Democrat party, and it is politically allied with, and supported by, a whole freakshow worth of organizations that espouse every fringe kook idea you say you don't, and then some

I am already sickened by the present level of income redistribution, and now that fidelity to the Constitution seems optional, there is no limit to the amount of redistribution the liberal clowns in DC seek to undertake. The left's answer to "how much" to (steal and) redistribute is always "MORE"

We're never going to agree on this whole "keeping what you earn" thing, that's why I don't seek common ground with liberals, but their political defeat, by supporting candidates who think like I do

That IS a plan for winning, unlike putting your head in the sand and pretending there isn't a war

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 10:07 PM
from IP address 206.222.195.243

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A+ ! n/t

by MikeInNC

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 11:01 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Les Stroud "Bigfoot Experience"

by Okiebear

http://www.kzoz.com/jeff-and-jeremy/2011/02/our-interview-with-survivorman-les-stroud/

OB

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 9:09 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That same sound has been reported here...

by Monster Hunter

Something similar to a chimpanzee...Interesting and thanks OB for sharing...

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 10:10 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Monkey sounds

by Squatchman

I've also heard monkey hoots out here in North Texas.
My crew just left an area when we heard a coyote getting killed(or castrated).
We heard monkey hoots and an awful impression of an owl conversing back and forth.I know we don't have any chimps out here.

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 5:28 PM
from IP address 70.234.231.159

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

All the above

by SAsquatcher

Out at MC, I think about half a dozen of us heard a coyote bite the dust one night, I have heard those chimp sounds down there as well and a looting sound similar to what a Gibbon makes and a very Gorilla like very loud grunt!
It's a regular zoo down there lol.

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 9:06 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I've heard it here

by Timberghost

Many, many times....

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 2:44 PM
from IP address 67.142.168.144

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: I've heard it here

by hogue34

I think I would tend to believe Les due to the fact he travels alone and not with a camera crew like the other survival guys. Too bad he did not have his camera running. I would like to hear about his second encounter.

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 12:29 PM
from IP address 75.202.30.110

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Where the white man went wrong...

by Monster Hunter

Thanks to a friend for sharing...

[linked image]

Posted on Feb 20, 2011, 1:04 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Super Dittos to that! n/t

by MissippiMike

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 7:54 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Stormy weather...YouTube by MK Davis...

by Monster Hunter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k3fryVUYJg

Posted on Feb 20, 2011, 1:02 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Cool video

by EasTexSteve

Those wave front boundaries can occur in all types of weather. Anytime you have cool dry air overlaying warm humid air, you can see these. You also see them all the time on a clear day if you are up in the air. It will be the point at which the warm humid air will stop rising and start to condense. A pilot will refer to this as the haze line. In both cases, there can be a change of wind. It is usually very smooth right above the haze line, but very turbulent right below it.

Those wave fronts above a thunderstorm like that can be saturated with supercooled water vapor. (That's right, water doesn't necessarily freeze below 32 degrees F. in the atmosphere.) When a tornado occurs in a super cell storm and contacts the ground, it will start pulling dust and debris up into the storm cell and up into the super-cooled water vapor. The super-cooled water vapor will then contact the dust and start forming hailstones. The hail will then start to fall through the storm, but may get picked back up again into the storm by strong updrafts, and collect more frozen water and get larger. This can happen many times until the hailstones are very large. The updrafts and turbulence in a super cell thunderstorm are intense. A storm can "throw" hailstones as far as twenty miles away.

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 10:42 PM
from IP address 96.15.210.31

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Cool

by Arkansan

I like the ball lightning. I know of its existence but have never peronally seen any. Would love to.

Also since we are on the subject...
The green color tint in the air you see preceding a tornado is actually the light reflecting off the HAIL in a storm. So when you see that green tint that usually precedes a tornado, it is because of the hail content in the supercell. It isn't just a wise tale. It's real. Head for cover and expect the worst.

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 12:40 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The Bigfoot Collecting Things (Items)...

by chattahoocheebigfoot

In an earlier post I stated that one of my contacts named "Martha", and elderly woman that has lived in the same house as her two brothers for decades found a Confedrate States of America (Civil War) belt buckle laying ontop of some of her homade preserves located in an unlocked outdoor pantry.
She believes that the "big, hairy fella"(as she so eloquently calls it) that has been visiting their home for months left it there for them one night. To elaborate, something took a jar of pickled peaches (which are quite yummy I might add) went missing and the buckle laid in it's place. Almost like a trade off or a barter of some type occured.

Any true bigfoot experiencer knows that the bigfoot are notorious for plundering and they sometimes steal little trinquettes or momentos. It could be anything from a coffee cup you left on the back deck or a can of oil from your tool shed.

My question is:

"Would it stand to reason that some clans may have a reserve of items that they have collected tjroughout the years or possibly for MANY decades?" As in the case with this Civil War belt buckle?

-Jeff

Posted on Feb 20, 2011, 2:43 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I guess they could have a stash...

by Monster Hunter

But would have to have some type of home base to store them in or know exactly where they left after finding...I haven't seen one carrying a purse or toting a back pack so the question would be...how would they carry items around during their travels?...

We've speculated Monsters using broken glass to cut with but I haven't found any broken glass....I have left old pocket knives stuck in trees in areas of activity that collected nothing but rust...my problem with these creatures having and using tools or carrying around trinkets would be where do they put them other then in their hands?...

Now...leaving feathers, stick formations or a rock would be something readily available without needing anything to carry them around in...I have found feathers, Blue Jay and Cardinal, on my trail leading into a food plot...did something purposely leave these feathers or did a cat of some type kill and eat a bird on these trails many times?...

Posted on Feb 20, 2011, 6:55 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

There are reports of Monsters...

by Monster Hunter

Stealing tools, gas cans, five gallon containers etc...one lady had flowers in her yard she suspected came from a grave yard some few miles away...misplacing items around the place is not uncommon so not everything and possibly few items missing or BF related...If that was the case I have a BF family living in my shed since I can't find anything I'm looking for unless I'm not looking for it...

Finding items off the beaten path can usually be explained...bottles, cans, plastic bags etc...wood choppers are not green earth friendly and scatter trash everywhere they go...Jake and I picked up an almost pickup bed full of trash driving down the new rock roads where oil field workers threw their garbage...

Not many areas untouched by man kind here in the south...

Posted on Feb 20, 2011, 9:56 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Animals do...

by Arkansan

Some animals do bring offerings of a type to the people they consider "their pack". I mean my dog brings me sticks all the time and my old dog I had used to bring me deer legs and antlers and leave them on the front porch as if to say, "I did this for you".
It is common knowledge also that housecats will kill birds or mice and then bring them to their owners as an offering of worthiness. So it stands to reason that a bigfoot might find something just laying around and end up leaving it somewhere they repeatedly visit or find food. Never personally had anything like that happen, but it makes sense.

I can't see them stocking up on objects like pack rats, but picking up something interesting in passing and then leaving it somewhere sounds logical.

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 12:32 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com