Gulf Coast BigFoot Research Organizations Message Board

For the serious discussion of Bigfoot encounters, and sharing of information about these elusive creatures. Please, do NOT abuse this forum, or you will be filtered from any future postings to our Message Board. This is a Moderated Forum. Any postings will be approved by the Moderator. The Moderator reserves the right to expose or bring to light, any person or entities who hoax, fabricate, lie, cheat, steal or any other dishonest activity that brings a negative light or reaction to the Bigfoot Research Field. The Moderator also has the right to respond to any and all attacks against the Moderation of this Forum and or the GCBRO in any way deemed necessary. For the haters and fabricators out there who seek to do no more than slander, or try to create issues for the Moderator or the GCBRO, you have been warned.

WE DO NOT RECOMMEND SHOWING YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR POST'S.

Some post's that mention certain other person's, OR entitie's, are not allowed. We will not permit any free publicity for those that try to create problems for the GCBRO, or any other legitimate research group's, or individual!

MODERATED BOARD
NEW VISITORS
SUBMIT YOUR INFO BEFORE POSTING

Registration is required prior to the approval of your posts. Please submit the following information:

1. Full Name

2. Email Address given you by your Internet Service Provider. (Hotmail, or Yahoo will not suffice.)

3. Physical Address

4. Name, or Alias, you wish to use when posting.

E-MAIL GCBRO MODERATOR

The end of the internet

by J

LOL, the very first post on this forum. Does this mean I found the end of the Internet?

http://www.network54.com/Forum/23217/message/928774962/Greetings

Above: The first post by Bobby back in 1999.

Wow, this board has been here a awhile! I'm wondering if this forum is the longest running continuous Bigfoot forum on the net??

By "continuous" I mean the same forum. There may be older forums but how many times have they changed carriers? This forum has been on Network 54 since 1999. There are technologies around today that didn't even exist in 1999!

This forum is like a digital time capsule with posts chronologically leading back to it's inception. You know what would be interesting? Go back to the first post and print all posts since then in order till today, then make a book. I bet there would be tons of useful info and insights into the whole Bigfoot phenomenon, plus predictions that came true. You would get a snapshot of events from 1999 to the present day. It's history!

Anyway, I thought it was cool this forum is still here, still active, and still keeping a digital record of BF events without a break or change or ending like so many others.

happy.gif
J.

Posted on Feb 25, 2011, 7:31 PM
from IP address 68.54.101.44

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Great Idea!

by MissippiMike

That is really a good idea J.Mike! I have only been keping up here for around 3 years but would LOVE to have a chronological history of this site for a few different reasons, and I , for one would pay good hard-earned money to get it. Why don't you DO it?!

Mike

Posted on Feb 25, 2011, 10:05 PM
from IP address 75.64.27.206

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

198 pages so far,,

by SAsquatcher

2 more and we get the toaster,,LOL!
It is very cool that we have so much documentation and sharing of ideas.
The one thing that has been the central theme through all the years is Bobby's no nonsense approach to our research, we have seen a lot of people come and a lot go through the years.
It makes me very proud to be able to say that the GCBRO stands for the same principles and ideals today as it did back in 1999, honest research and discovery!
I've been a member and friend for 12 years now and I am just as proud now as I was back then to say that I am a member of the GCBRO!

Posted on Feb 25, 2011, 11:25 PM
from IP address 108.78.207.213

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'm getting a lot of info and fun from reading the older posts

by

I started at the beginning in 1999 and I'm only up to the year 2000 so far. And I read each post.

Posted on Feb 26, 2011, 10:11 AM
from IP address 96.254.3.232

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Teddy vs Bigfoot???

by

Made me think of Bobby vs Bigfoot...

Click on the picture to enlarge. LOL.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/68689127/teddy-roosevelt-vs-bigfoot-hq-print

Posted on Feb 24, 2011, 5:17 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A patriot...

by Monster Hunter

Holding the American flag and gunning a Monster...my kind of guy...LOL

Posted on Feb 24, 2011, 5:44 PM
from IP address 74.241.227.186

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Teddy vs Bigfoot???

by Sliva

Do my eyes deceive me or is that a nuclear belt buckle ??

Posted on Feb 24, 2011, 6:02 PM
from IP address 24.62.241.77

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That is an awesome painting right there

by DonDon

Good find

Posted on Feb 25, 2011, 6:53 AM
from IP address 98.95.101.21

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

My revue ,Budget Night vision,,

by SAsquatcher

Got my Nyte Vu unit in earlier.
I LOVE it.
I have looked through Gen III before and it may not be exactly as good, I'll give a gen II+ equivalent.
May I recommend though, there have been some complaints of fogging issues so I suggest you put a little anti fog rainex in the eye pieces,(Just a little dab) also the flip back piece for the goggle is a little weak but nothing a rubber band and a little ingenuity can't overcome!
All in all I say very much worth the money!
Here is the best deal I found on it,$339.95
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/553600-REG/Nyte_Vu_NV60_Digital_Night_Vision_Biocular.html

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 6:36 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

One more thing

by SAsquatcher

The IR LED's do stay on while the unit is in goggle mode but that can be overcome with a little black electrical tape.
It works just fine using moonlight..

Posted on Feb 24, 2011, 7:16 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

What's the distance at night Rick...n/t

by Monster Hunter

Posted on Feb 24, 2011, 3:37 PM
from IP address 74.241.227.12

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

200 feet in pitch dark but,,,

by SAsquatcher

well over that depending on moonlight.
They say over 1000 ft under a full moon.
I believe it.

Posted on Feb 24, 2011, 6:08 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Tester

by Grumpy

You give it a good test and in a few months we'll compare it to my monocular and see if I need to change NV, wish I had an extra 10 grand for a thermal unit.

Posted on Feb 24, 2011, 8:17 PM
from IP address 74.232.181.170

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sounds good to me.

by SAsquatcher

I know that once you look through it and get the feel of it you'll be very pleasantly surprised,,especially for the price tag.

The only drawback,,it doesn't have that signature green tint like most night vision does,,nop problem,,with easter around the corner, just cut out a piece of green cellophane from your kids (or grandkids, or great grandkids)easter basker and stick it to the eye piece,,,LOL.
Other than that,,,works just dandy!

Posted on Feb 24, 2011, 10:53 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Bob, you need 20 grand

by DonDon

then you can give me one as a Grandparent gift. LOL

Posted on Feb 25, 2011, 6:54 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I don't think I can discuss what your going to get on a public forum!!!!! n/t

by Grumpy

n/t

Posted on Feb 25, 2011, 4:01 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LOL,,,,You tell him Bob,,,,,,,,,N/T

by SAsquatcher

Posted on Feb 27, 2011, 9:08 AM
from IP address 108.69.6.53

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

OK now RICKY

by DonDon

hehehe

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 12:52 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Ok Donny!

by SAsquatcher

Is that Osmond?
oops nope just another McDonalds,,,LOL!

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 5:13 PM
from IP address 108.69.6.53

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LOL Rick

by DonDon

Toochie

Posted on Mar 1, 2011, 7:46 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Bob

by DonDon

just be gentle LOL

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 9:52 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Check this out.

by Arkansan

Video of 3 golden retrievers vs. a badger.

http://retrieverman.wordpress.com/2010/12/11/pack-of-golden-retrievers-attack-a-badger

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 2:37 PM
from IP address 67.61.170.80

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That badger needed some relief...

by Monster Hunter

He finally managed to get in a corner where the dogs couldn't get to him without getting bit...

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 4:59 PM
from IP address 65.0.56.32

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Horrible!

by Lone Wolf

Why torture the badger like that?
Cameraman is a grade A a$$hole!

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 6:20 PM
from IP address 66.27.31.59

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Agree!

by Mr. Phelps

Posted on Feb 24, 2011, 9:43 AM
from IP address 209.240.51.131

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Wolverine

by Mr. Phelps

Let's exchange the Badger for a Wolverine! May be a little different even with three dogs! LOL

Posted on Feb 25, 2011, 9:32 AM
from IP address 209.240.51.131

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That's what I thought as well. n/t

by Terry

Posted on Feb 24, 2011, 9:48 AM
from IP address 216.168.120.78

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I agree

by SAsquatcher

I wish that Badger would have taken a chunk out of that cameraman's A$$!
I love golden retrievers but somebody should have called them off and let that Badger go on it's way.
That has to be one of the most inhumane things I've ever seen!

Posted on Feb 24, 2011, 12:14 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Aw c'mon...dogs have to have a little fun...

by Monster Hunter

But you all are right...cruel...

Posted on Feb 24, 2011, 5:52 PM
from IP address 74.241.227.186

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

its a BADGER not a kindergardener.

by woodswatcher

they are pains in the a$$. you can't take millions of years of canine behavior out of a dog and a Golden at that. I hope that man breeds everyone of those Goldens every chance he gets. they have the gleam in their eyes.

give em some spirit.

when I was a kid I took 4 of my mom's West Highland Terriers to a badger den to remove a demon badger from a pond dam he had claimed for himself, so I could catfish in peace.

it was RIGHTOUS!!! there was growling,snapping,hissing, yelping, dog hair everywhere - they persevered. it was their finest day and was a riot to watch. the only thing better would have been 8 Westies getting after it.

i use to watch my granpa train young coon dogs and thought that was a hoot too.

hopefully they do that to every cat, skunk, coon and possum they find in the fields.

I've got a Lab that could possibly be the best Dillo Dog in the world. he is a Armidillo Hat'in Machine.

i love running rabbits with beagles and hogs with hog dogs as well. pack em up and let em run.

the most viscious thing i have ever witnessed was running coyotes with greyhounds in college. i never would have thought a greyhound could do that to a coyote.

Posted on Feb 25, 2011, 12:09 AM
from IP address 70.185.222.39

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Just sayin,,,

by SAsquatch

If the goal was to "root out" the Badger and be rid of it, he should have called off and preformed the "Coup de Grace" on it.
He put the Dogs in danger too because Badgers ain't nothing to play with, a Badger will take an eye out.
I don't know, watching animals being tortured just ain't my cup of tea, I would much rather go on and shoot it and put it out of it's misery, that's just me though.

Posted on Feb 25, 2011, 7:08 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Michael Vick

by Lone Wolf

thought what he was doing while torturing animals was entertainment also..............

Posted on Feb 25, 2011, 3:14 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

please.....

by woodswatcher

dog fighting is pretty bad.
cock fighting.. i like chicken, but can't eat those. i grew up around fighting cocks. i got no beef with those who choose to strap on a spur or gaff. i know several families whose children got a college education paid for with pit money.

running or training a dog to chase, hunt, kill other animals is as primal as the first fox who started getting close to a camp fire. it will not go away.

so when i train a retriever pup to be "birdy"...
should i shed a tear for the pigeons? the ducks? its not pretty.

should i not let the beagles grab a rabbit and take away their fun if they get to it first?

i've trained hunting and service dogs my whole life. working dogs must get the joy of the kill or the "find" every now and then. to deny them this kills their soul.

life is tough. whether you have 2 wings, 4 legs or 2 legs.
its just a varying degree thereof.

Posted on Feb 25, 2011, 9:14 PM
from IP address 70.185.222.39

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You're thoughts on training...

by Terry

dogs are fortunately not the norm. Being a sportsman dosen't mean a person can't have respect or compassion for game and try to prevent suffering if possible.

t.

Posted on Feb 26, 2011, 7:36 AM
from IP address 216.168.120.78

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Respect for animals

by Lone Wolf

extends even to hunting and training.
It is respectful to grant an animal a quick and painless death.

I wouldn't want ANY children's education paid for with "pit money" made while watching animals kill each other for the perverse entertainment of toothless half wits or urban gang bangers. This goes for dogs, cocks, and whatever other animals poorly educated people have thrown in a ring.

Dogs evolved from wolves not foxes by the way, and man used them as helpers, not treating them cruelly but with respect.

Life is tough I agree with you there, so why make it tougher on animals by supporting cruelty?

All of God's creatures are special and should be treated as such.

Enough said........

LW

Posted on Feb 26, 2011, 9:50 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

My tale of "capture and release"

by MissippiMike

When I was a boy of around, oh , I'd say 10 or so the next door neighbor who was a deer hunter with dogs brought home a raccoon he had named "Scrappy." He had fashioned a makeshift cage for Scrappy out of an old electrical wire spool covered in chicken wire. Time after time I watched as he would turn Scrappy loose in the middle of 10 or so deer dogs(beagles) and let them just tear him up. It really had a profoundly negative effect on me. I felt sorry for Scrappy so one night I went over the fence and turned Scrappy loose! We had a ditch by our house which ran into larger and larger creeks, so needless to say, Scrappy was never heard from again. I don't think my neighbor ever knew quite what happened and I never felt guilty about releasing Scrappy either.

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 5:27 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Scrappy and his off-spring

by RubyRed

probably pay homage to you every year on the day of Scrappy's release at a big party in your honor. Your invitation to their probably always gets lost in the mail somehow which is why you never heard about it. LOL. Just because raccoons can be a nuisance is no reason to sic your dogs on them. That should happen only IF Scrappy was posing a life-threatening situation for a child, dog or another family member. Good for you! Perhaps one of Scrappy's "kids" will do you or yours a good turn someday. Animals NEVER forget!

Posted on Mar 1, 2011, 5:36 PM
from IP address 76.31.46.182

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Michael Vick

by Zubaz

I have been here for years -- I post little -- and I know nothing about badgers ...If there was a problem -- just shoot it ..

Posted on Feb 26, 2011, 1:30 AM
from IP address 204.13.116.102

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Why or why

by RubyRed

do I keep getting Internal Error notices whenever I try to post or open a post? Network 54 being skunks again?

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 7:42 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Network54 has a problem...

by Monster Hunter

I need to email them and explain but I'm sure all their forums have the same problems...

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 7:59 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Not just them Jim

by DonDon

I'm having problems on a few sites today. We have some Major solar flares on the way and they're saying they could affect communications somewhat. I know we've been having problems with our Survey grade GPS units the last 2 weeks. We called and they said the flares were the problem

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 11:49 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Might explain why the TV freezes...

by Monster Hunter

every now and then...I thought it was me having CRS flash backs...

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 5:03 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

We get freezes on HD channels

by RubyRed

more than on other channels on our cable system. We thought it was because the Comcast signal in our small rural area near Richmond, Texas was weak. Now, you say it might be because of solar flares. Makes perfect sense to me.
wink.gif

Posted on Feb 24, 2011, 9:10 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Big One!

by Anaconda

8 foot 5 inch, 327 pound alligator gar fish landed in
Vicksburg, Mississippi on Valentine's Day 2011

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/02/21/327-pound-dinosaur-fish-caught-swimming-mississippi/?test=faces

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 5:38 PM
from IP address 72.197.162.253

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That's a lot of Gar balls...

by Monster Hunter

and I ain't talking testicles...some folks in the south de-bone the meat, season it, make balls about the size of a baseball and deep fry or oven bake them...I've tried them and they're not bad...therefore the name...gar balls...

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 6:31 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

WoW!

by Geronimo

WOW! Looks like I'm going to need A LOT of bait on a crane's hook to come close to beating that record!!

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 8:29 PM
from IP address 108.65.136.137

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

He was an huge one for sure.

by DonDon

I know the game warden that went over there and he said it was one of the biggest he's ever seen. I've seen them close to 10 feet long in the upper pearl River area around Edinburg. We were in a 12 foot john boat and up there, they'll be almost as long as the boat

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 6:51 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Definitely wouldn't want to be swimming in the same waterhole with him!...n/t

by

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 8:28 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

How to make an easy 13,000...

by Monster Hunter

Harvest a calico deer and sell it to Cabela's...

[linked image]

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 4:50 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

And once again...

by Monster Hunter

Thanks to a friend for sending this in...worked to hard or maybe just worked a little and my brain is shorted out...

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 4:51 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Wow!

by Arkansan

That's a new color for deer. I've seen brown ones and reddish colored ones and even those dark colored ones that are dark gray almost black. But never a calico. And a male too. Male calicos are rare! LOL

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 12:49 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Speaking of UFOs and technology...check this video out...

by Monster Hunter

http://mikrokopter.de/ucwiki/VideoAbspielen?id=188

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 4:45 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

And BTW...thanks to a friend for sharing...n/t

by Monster Hunter

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 4:46 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Fliegvergnugen (flying pleasure) :-) n/t

by MikeInNC

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 8:16 AM
from IP address 72.37.171.204

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Bringing bigfoot hunting to new heights....

by

just put a camera on it and send it out to do your scouting. The bigfoots would probably think it's some kind of big bad buzzy bug and try to kill it if it got too close to them though. LOL.

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 8:18 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I WANT ONE

by DonDon

I got a single blade one last year for christmas and I like it but you can't use it outside if there's any wind at all.

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 11:51 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

MH, I wonder if you'll be getting the results back from the lab this week?...n/t

by

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 9:14 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I doubt it Nellie...but really don't know...

by Monster Hunter

Last time I spoke with the lab...the beginning of last week I was told to be patient...Ill give them a call sometime this week when I have some time...

Having to do that dirty word...work..and it's killing me...

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 4:37 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Was talking to a fella last night

by DonDon

He's a student of mine and he's about 28-29 years old. He hadn't seen his father EVER but his dad tracked him down and they met for the first time this past weekend. In their talks, they chatted about the things they like to watch on TV and their hobbies. As they were talking, they both said they Like the Stargate SG1 series and that's when things got interesting. Seems his dad was in the Military for many years and while he was stationed in Kentucky, he was out with a few other guys one night on a training exercise when they started hearing strange noises, limbs breaking and such. They went o alert but they sounds faded and were not heard again that night. The next night while at the same spot, the moved their camp just abit and while he was in his tent, a couple of his guys came running in and told him they had just seem a HUGE ape looking creature in the perimeter of the area that was watching them. Not believing them but knowing something was up due to his guys being terrified, he went and checked it out. Seems his troops weren't telling a lie because in the light of the fire, he saw the creature and it was pushing 8 feet tall.
Another story came out as well. His Dad was stationed at (and get this) AREA 51 for a few years and he said he saw the crafts with his own eyes. Said the guberment is working on some new ships now that technology is getting there and they have a few test models already. Then he said that alot of the modern technology is based on what they have discovered from the ships they have there. True? No idea, just relaying what I was told last night. I thought hat was all pretty kewl.
One last note, I'm waiting on a trail camera pic and once I get it, I'll post it. It's a night pic of some hogs and something very large with big red eyes back in the distance. Least that's what the guy I'm getting it from told me. We'll see

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 7:16 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sounds as if you had an interesting conversation...

by Monster Hunter

Bigfoot...Area 51...technology from UFOs...ships in the making...picture of a red eyed booger watching some hogs...that's about five reports you could have made with one conversation...

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 4:43 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Jim. Im.good for something

by dondon

On.occasion. lol. scott even got mentioned. We were talking about setting things on fire with gas. Lol.

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 5:50 PM
from IP address 98.95.87.91

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You're a Dandy...Don...

by Monster Hunter

Be nice to share a camp fire with the man's dad...

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 6:22 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

North Carolina...Bigfoot:...

by Monster Hunter

Do you think it exists?

Read and vote...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/pointofview/2011/02/bigfoot-do-you-think-it-exists.html

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 3:30 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I voted...

by Terry

not sure but I hope the hell it does.

t.

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 4:08 PM
from IP address 99.224.169.214

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I read it and voted too.

by

What a joke...300 volunteers out in the woods looking for Bigfoot...any respectable Bigfoot would be hiding with a mob like that in his backyard.LOL.
I did like Rick's comment about it.

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 8:40 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks Nellie.

by SAsquatcher

Every now and then I get a belly full of the derogatory comments and have to try and reason with folks and put things into perspective.
I am much nicer than I was 10 years ago though, before I would have torn into some of them like a bulldog.
I guess even I get a little wiser with age, good thing, no idiot spouting off things they know absolutely nothing about is worth getting upset over!

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 5:01 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Father and daughter discussion:

by Monster Hunter

A young woman was about to finish her first year of college. Like so
many others her age, she considered herself to be a very Liberal
Democrat, and among other liberal ideals, was very much in Favor of
higher taxes to support more government programs, in other Words
redistribution of wealth.

She was deeply ashamed that her father was a rather staunch
Republican, a feeling she openly expressed. Based on the Lectures that
she had participated in, and the occasional chat with a professor, she
felt that her father had for years harbored an evil, selfish desire to
keep what he thought should be his.

One day she was challenging her father on his opposition to Higher
taxes on the rich and the need for more government programs. The
self-professed objectivity proclaimed by her professors had to Be the
truth and she indicated so to her father. He responded by Asking how
she was doing in school.

Taken aback, she answered rather haughtily that she had a 4.0 GPA, and
let him know that it was tough to maintain, insisting that She was
taking a very difficult course load and was constantly studying, which
left her no time to go out and party like other people She knew. She
didn't even have time for a boyfriend, and didn't really have many
college friends, because she spent all her time studying.

Her father listened and then asked , 'How is your friend Audrey
doing?' She replied, ' Audrey is barely getting by. All she takes are
Easy classes, she never studies, and she barely has a 2.0 GPA. She Is
so popular on campus; college for her is a blast. She's always invited
to all the parties and lots of times she doesn't even show up for
classes because she's too hung over.'

Her wise father asked his daughter, 'Why don't you go to the Dean's
office and ask him to deduct 1.0 off your GPA and give it to your
friend who only has a 2.0. That way you will both have a 3.0 GPA, and
certainly that would be a fair and equal distribution of GPA.' The
daughter, visibly shocked by her father's suggestion, angrily fired
back, 'That's a crazy idea, how would that be fair! I've worked really
hard for my grades! I've invested a lot of time, and a lot of hard
work! Audrey has done next to nothing toward her degree. She played
while I worked my tail off!'

The father slowly smiled, winked and said gently, 'Welcome to The
Republican party.'

If anyone has a better explanation of the difference between
Republican and Democrat I'm all ears.

If you ever wondered what side of the fence you sit on, this is a great
test!

If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat..
If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for
everyone.

If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his
situation.
A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels
Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced
(Unless it's a foreign religion, of course!)

If a conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have
a good laugh. A liberal will delete it because he's "offended".

Well, I forwarded it to you,

"
Reputation is what men and women think of us; character is what God and
angels know of us.

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 10:41 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'm for...

by RubyRed

dropping labels such as Democrat and Republican...in my opinion one is conservative, progressive, moderate, liberal, socialist or communist. And on a scale of far right being conservative and far left being communist, I'd be far right. There are just as many Republicans who're progressive/socialist in politics as there are Democrats who are liberal/socialist/communist in theirs. I vote Republican mostly because I'm conservative but have been known to vote for a good Democrat, too. Depends on where they stand on how they want to spend MY hard-earned money.
wink.gif

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 12:16 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

In the spirit of fairness.........

by Lou

I'm a liberal and none of those things apply to me or most other liberals I know. If the only liberals you have exposure to
are the extreme wackos that are featured on Fox, that's because thats what gets good ratings. I'm a musician, so 90% of my buddies a re liberal
artsy-fartsy types. But I have never had banning guns, meat,talk shows etc come up in conversation. The hot topics are THE WARS (liberals could've saved us a cool trillion there!) marijuana legalization, social programs, healthcare reform. And my gay friends would like to have the same rights as the rest of us.

But you could very easily make the reverse argument about conservatives being more invasive to our personal lives
when it comes to marijuana, gay rights, abortion, and giving other religions besides Christianity respect and accomodation.
Not to mention that conservatives want to impose democracy on other nations (unless they're ruled by a dictator who is friendlier to us than he is to his own people.)

Part of the problem in this country's political discourse is that the two sides look at each other
as caricatures, shades of black and white, whereas most people are somewhere in the gray area.
I'm not Keith Olbermann, and I assume you're not Glenn Beck......PEACE!!

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 2:15 PM
from IP address 174.69.100.222

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I like this guy! (n/t)

by Terr;y

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 4:05 PM
from IP address 99.224.169.214

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

In all fairness Lou...

by Monster Hunter

The above is about a daughter going to college living in a secluded world far away from reality with her parents, as there are many including myself, paying for her/their education...professors have the ability and audience to express their personal belief on young minds other then education...right or wrong it happens...

Hardly is this about legalization of illicit drugs, gay rights, religion, gun owner ship, war, social programs or my personal opinion...

It's called reality....the world we live in...

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 4:27 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yet, when

by RubyRed

I expressed my personal political stand on anything while I was teaching I was asked to explain why I did so to my principal. It seems to me, if a college professor can spout off for or against free enterprise, etc. that I should have been allowed to as well. But we live in a world full of inequality in my opinion.

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 7:41 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Politics............

by Lone Wolf

Funny, at least 90% of the liberals I know fall into the category of Monster Hunter's post.
Libs are famous for spending OTHER peoples money and wanting MORE government intrusion into American's lives.
Mrs. Obama now wants to control what you eat! What a hypocrite..........
It was nice of them to push through the porkulus bill under Obama with its 9000 earmarks going to liberal social programs that our country cannot afford.
Thank God in November the total devastation of the democratic party saved us all from further debt burden on our children and grandchildren.

Wars: I suppose you forgot about all of the liberal democrats in the Senate including, Hilary, John Kerry, Biden, and all of your other lib heroes that voted to approve war. Don't forget the U.N. as well. I suppose now that it hasn't gone the way you would like, you wish the libs can merely jump ship and recant their yes votes, but as they say you cannot un-fire a bullet.
I never see conservatives protesting the funerals of our brave men and women that have given the ultimate sacrifice, but i sure have seen a lot of liberal groups doing just that. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Fox News: Whackos? All of Fox's programming includes liberal, democratic views almost nightly.
You should really watch for a week before you comment. That is why Fox has more viewers than all other cable TV news stations combined, and that includes MSNBC, or as I like to call it, the Obama cheer leading channel.

Christianity : Like it or not America was founded on Christian principles. According to Obama, "America is no longer a Christian nation". I completely disagree, America has been tolerant of more religions than any country on earth, however do not mistake American tolerance for weakness or stupidity. There are some in this country, muslims, that believe and are trying to convert America to sharia muslim laws.
America will forever stand as a Christian nation. For those who do not agree, then maybe a new country would be more to their liking.

Healthcare Reform: Mr President, libs, democrats, get a clue. 70% of the country OPPOSES it.
The last I heard 38 states were suing the U.S. government in opposition.
Luckily, the new republican congress will repeal it soon.
God Bless America

Peace

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 4:30 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

my view

by oldman

Seems to me one of the best things to happen in USA was Obama being elected president. Instead of liberal ideology gradually sneaking up on us, he and the Libs blasted us with a belly full of their nonsense. This deluge may be the last chance for folks who are just trying to live, raise families, and get along traditionally to open their eyes to the negative directions these anti-American contingents are rapidly taking us. As for medical improvements, my individual medical costs are rising 20% this year as a direct result of Obamacare. The Tea Party movement is encouraging to me, and the governor of Wisconsin is taking a stand that never would be taken in that state due to the semi-awakening that has occurred. Hope something gets done before we all fall back asleep.

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 10:37 PM
from IP address 72.200.102.153

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Amen to that n/t

by MissippiMike

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 4:32 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Not to argue

by Crispy

Lou sai "Not to mention that conservatives want to impose democracy on other nations (unless they're ruled by a dictator who is friendlier to us than he is to his own people.)"

Joe Biden said Mubarak wasn't a dictator, he is our good friend at the beginning of the protests.

From what I can tell, and from what I read on all news sites and all news shows......the news is definitely tilted and constructed against the conservative viewpoint. The entire Media Matters - where all the good lib's I know get their anti-FOX view - is nothing but anti we hate FOX with snippets of out of context quotes used to show how FOX lies. Never mind it is out of context. The same can be said for CrooksandLiars and Half dozen other outlets I can think of.

Why do you hate fox?

They lie

About what?

Everything

How do you know?

Everyone knows.

Or my favorite - why do you hate fox? Murdoch owns it. Why do you hate him? He owns FOX!

Only hear one side of an argument - have a screwy opinion.

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 6:03 PM
from IP address 69.237.71.126

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Wisconsin...

by Wookiefever

I just read a news article on yahoo regarding the protesters in Wisconsin shouting down Fox News reporters on air. They were holding up sign saying Fox News Tell the Truth! The crowds want a truthful coverage of the events and issue they are protesting about.

Well, by all appearances they have been since day one. Some protesters were bused in by DC special interest groups including the Presidents own campaign organization. TRUTH IN REPORTING! Teachers calling out sick day after day and showing up at the state capital to protest. TRUTH IN REPORTING! Doctors writing fowny sick notes, AT THE PROTESTS,ON CAMERA, for the teachers who LIED about being sick so as to protest. TRUTH IN REPORTING! Who here is telling Lies and commiting Fraud, the Fox News Channel or the Liberal/Progressive protesters and their leadership.

This is a prime example of those who are wanting others to pay for their benefits rather than contributing a meager amount to their own medical and pension.

Unions have a place, but not when it comes to government jobs. Police, Fire Fighters, Coal Miners, Steel Workers, Etc.....those jobs and industries involving physical risk during the course of their daily work should have representation and be taken care of.

No one working behiind a desk in a government job should be unionized.....period!

Private union members pay into their own benefits, what is so special about these folks in Wisconsin. Nothing!

The Liberal/Progressive agenda must be exposed and defeated with 100% effort nothing less.

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 3:33 PM
from IP address 65.49.176.227

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Be that as it may,

by KWL

the overwhelming party choice for liberals is the Democrat party, and it is politically allied with, and supported by, a whole freakshow worth of organizations that espouse every fringe kook idea you say you don't, and then some

I am already sickened by the present level of income redistribution, and now that fidelity to the Constitution seems optional, there is no limit to the amount of redistribution the liberal clowns in DC seek to undertake. The left's answer to "how much" to (steal and) redistribute is always "MORE"

We're never going to agree on this whole "keeping what you earn" thing, that's why I don't seek common ground with liberals, but their political defeat, by supporting candidates who think like I do

That IS a plan for winning, unlike putting your head in the sand and pretending there isn't a war

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 10:07 PM
from IP address 206.222.195.243

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A+ ! n/t

by MikeInNC

Posted on Feb 22, 2011, 11:01 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Les Stroud "Bigfoot Experience"

by Okiebear

http://www.kzoz.com/jeff-and-jeremy/2011/02/our-interview-with-survivorman-les-stroud/

OB

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 9:09 AM
from IP address 129.244.24.79

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That same sound has been reported here...

by Monster Hunter

Something similar to a chimpanzee...Interesting and thanks OB for sharing...

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 10:10 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Monkey sounds

by Squatchman

I've also heard monkey hoots out here in North Texas.
My crew just left an area when we heard a coyote getting killed(or castrated).
We heard monkey hoots and an awful impression of an owl conversing back and forth.I know we don't have any chimps out here.

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 5:28 PM
from IP address 70.234.231.159

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

All the above

by SAsquatcher

Out at MC, I think about half a dozen of us heard a coyote bite the dust one night, I have heard those chimp sounds down there as well and a looting sound similar to what a Gibbon makes and a very Gorilla like very loud grunt!
It's a regular zoo down there lol.

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 9:06 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I've heard it here

by Timberghost

Many, many times....

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 2:44 PM
from IP address 67.142.168.144

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: I've heard it here

by hogue34

I think I would tend to believe Les due to the fact he travels alone and not with a camera crew like the other survival guys. Too bad he did not have his camera running. I would like to hear about his second encounter.

Posted on Feb 28, 2011, 12:29 PM
from IP address 75.202.30.110

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Where the white man went wrong...

by Monster Hunter

Thanks to a friend for sharing...

[linked image]

Posted on Feb 20, 2011, 1:04 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Super Dittos to that! n/t

by MissippiMike

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 7:54 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Stormy weather...YouTube by MK Davis...

by Monster Hunter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k3fryVUYJg

Posted on Feb 20, 2011, 1:02 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Cool video

by EasTexSteve

Those wave front boundaries can occur in all types of weather. Anytime you have cool dry air overlaying warm humid air, you can see these. You also see them all the time on a clear day if you are up in the air. It will be the point at which the warm humid air will stop rising and start to condense. A pilot will refer to this as the haze line. In both cases, there can be a change of wind. It is usually very smooth right above the haze line, but very turbulent right below it.

Those wave fronts above a thunderstorm like that can be saturated with supercooled water vapor. (That's right, water doesn't necessarily freeze below 32 degrees F. in the atmosphere.) When a tornado occurs in a super cell storm and contacts the ground, it will start pulling dust and debris up into the storm cell and up into the super-cooled water vapor. The super-cooled water vapor will then contact the dust and start forming hailstones. The hail will then start to fall through the storm, but may get picked back up again into the storm by strong updrafts, and collect more frozen water and get larger. This can happen many times until the hailstones are very large. The updrafts and turbulence in a super cell thunderstorm are intense. A storm can "throw" hailstones as far as twenty miles away.

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 10:42 PM
from IP address 96.15.210.31

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Cool

by Arkansan

I like the ball lightning. I know of its existence but have never peronally seen any. Would love to.

Also since we are on the subject...
The green color tint in the air you see preceding a tornado is actually the light reflecting off the HAIL in a storm. So when you see that green tint that usually precedes a tornado, it is because of the hail content in the supercell. It isn't just a wise tale. It's real. Head for cover and expect the worst.

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 12:40 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The Bigfoot Collecting Things (Items)...

by chattahoocheebigfoot

In an earlier post I stated that one of my contacts named "Martha", and elderly woman that has lived in the same house as her two brothers for decades found a Confedrate States of America (Civil War) belt buckle laying ontop of some of her homade preserves located in an unlocked outdoor pantry.
She believes that the "big, hairy fella"(as she so eloquently calls it) that has been visiting their home for months left it there for them one night. To elaborate, something took a jar of pickled peaches (which are quite yummy I might add) went missing and the buckle laid in it's place. Almost like a trade off or a barter of some type occured.

Any true bigfoot experiencer knows that the bigfoot are notorious for plundering and they sometimes steal little trinquettes or momentos. It could be anything from a coffee cup you left on the back deck or a can of oil from your tool shed.

My question is:

"Would it stand to reason that some clans may have a reserve of items that they have collected tjroughout the years or possibly for MANY decades?" As in the case with this Civil War belt buckle?

-Jeff

Posted on Feb 20, 2011, 2:43 AM
from IP address 74.244.40.20

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I guess they could have a stash...

by Monster Hunter

But would have to have some type of home base to store them in or know exactly where they left after finding...I haven't seen one carrying a purse or toting a back pack so the question would be...how would they carry items around during their travels?...

We've speculated Monsters using broken glass to cut with but I haven't found any broken glass....I have left old pocket knives stuck in trees in areas of activity that collected nothing but rust...my problem with these creatures having and using tools or carrying around trinkets would be where do they put them other then in their hands?...

Now...leaving feathers, stick formations or a rock would be something readily available without needing anything to carry them around in...I have found feathers, Blue Jay and Cardinal, on my trail leading into a food plot...did something purposely leave these feathers or did a cat of some type kill and eat a bird on these trails many times?...

Posted on Feb 20, 2011, 6:55 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

There are reports of Monsters...

by Monster Hunter

Stealing tools, gas cans, five gallon containers etc...one lady had flowers in her yard she suspected came from a grave yard some few miles away...misplacing items around the place is not uncommon so not everything and possibly few items missing or BF related...If that was the case I have a BF family living in my shed since I can't find anything I'm looking for unless I'm not looking for it...

Finding items off the beaten path can usually be explained...bottles, cans, plastic bags etc...wood choppers are not green earth friendly and scatter trash everywhere they go...Jake and I picked up an almost pickup bed full of trash driving down the new rock roads where oil field workers threw their garbage...

Not many areas untouched by man kind here in the south...

Posted on Feb 20, 2011, 9:56 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Animals do...

by Arkansan

Some animals do bring offerings of a type to the people they consider "their pack". I mean my dog brings me sticks all the time and my old dog I had used to bring me deer legs and antlers and leave them on the front porch as if to say, "I did this for you".
It is common knowledge also that housecats will kill birds or mice and then bring them to their owners as an offering of worthiness. So it stands to reason that a bigfoot might find something just laying around and end up leaving it somewhere they repeatedly visit or find food. Never personally had anything like that happen, but it makes sense.

I can't see them stocking up on objects like pack rats, but picking up something interesting in passing and then leaving it somewhere sounds logical.

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 12:32 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Question about three toed tracks.

by Anonymous

Has anyone casted a three toed track in pristine condition like Pattersons five toed tracks? If so I would like to see them for reference.
The suspected three toed tracks I have found were not worthy of casting due to detail, they always seem to be obscured in the toe area.

Heres some examples I have run across over the last couple of years.

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

The only thing I've noticed is a narrow heel, but being able to destinguish three toes is a ragged front part of the foot as the pics indicate.

Posted on Feb 19, 2011, 4:17 PM
from IP address 69.6.180.26

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

oops! Jim I forgot to fill in the spaces of identifacation n/t

by D. Fisher

Posted on Feb 19, 2011, 5:30 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I knew it was you Darrell...

by Monster Hunter

Recognized the tracks...

Posted on Feb 19, 2011, 5:36 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Three toed tracks...

by Monster Hunter

I have a picture of a three toed Monster...I'll put up only the foot...the Monster is sitting flat of his axx looking towards the lady with the camera...

[linked image]

Posted on Feb 19, 2011, 5:35 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Wide ball...narrow heel...

by Monster Hunter

BTW...this is the right foot...it does appear to be an older Monster with rust colored hair with some grey for a beard...

I don't know for sure...yet...but I'm thinking this is the Monster that beds close to the house...maybe 6 to 7 feet tall and weighing in...by picture only...a guesstimation around 275 to 300 pounds max...

Posted on Feb 19, 2011, 5:44 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I dont dought the existence of three toe monsters as..

by D. Fisher

You can see from my personal findings, its just about the toe deffenition.
Heres a couple of five toe tracks I've run accross.

The toes are easily recognizable, these pics came from areas where no regular biped would be. The question is how come on three toed tracks the individual toes are not as defined.

I'm just curious about this, in a lot of instances you can just walk past these impressions.

Posted on Feb 19, 2011, 5:59 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I don't doubt them either

by SAsquatcher

Seen more than enough to make a believer of me bud!

Posted on Feb 19, 2011, 9:09 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

No idea Darrell...

by Monster Hunter

and you're right...I'm sure many hunters along with hikers have seen them and not pay any attention...probably walked by some myself before I had a sighting...when deer hunting I looked for deer tracks...squirrel hunting I was interested in the trees...coon hunting was done at night without looking for any sign...rabbits...I listened to the dogs and watched for the rabbit...

Wouldn't have seen or noticed any BF tracks unless they were embedded in a muddy surface or a mole mound...

Posted on Feb 20, 2011, 7:11 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

My secret decoder ring

by Crispy

Isn't working.....that picture looks like I took it - big and blurry....LOL

Posted on Feb 19, 2011, 7:00 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Taken with a cheap throw away camera...

by Monster Hunter

at a distance...but clear enough to count toes...

Posted on Feb 19, 2011, 8:05 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Ohh

by Crispy

It is a blowup ........that 'spains it.

Posted on Feb 19, 2011, 8:25 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Taken with a cheap throw away camera...

by Crispy

Does the owner of the foot resemble these folks?

I saw a clearly defined 3 toed track at MC once. Unfortunately that pic was on a HD that I no longer have.

Posted on Feb 19, 2011, 8:38 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Probably at least...

by Monster Hunter

Cousins...

I do know what I have seen here are not human looking other then the bipedal gait...when I say Monster...that's exactly what I mean...Monster...I know for fact they go down on all fours and navigate through these thickets...

Posted on Feb 20, 2011, 6:26 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

All fours,

by Grumpy

that's the only way I can navigate those thickets you have down there, and being an old man it's hard on the knees.........

Posted on Feb 20, 2011, 7:31 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

All fours

by Arkansan

I wish I had known they went down on all fours 30 years ago. That sure would have explained a couple things. That is something I strictly learned from you guys and Timberghost. I had no idea they did that waaay back when.

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 12:15 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Kinda blurry and hard to see

by RubyRed

just what is in this photo...sorry

Posted on Feb 26, 2011, 10:57 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Inbreeding...

by chattahoocheebigfoot

Some tribes in Africa as well as a few "religious" sects in America who take a mate that may be a sister or first cousin exhibit deformed digits on both hands and feet. It would not surprise me if the same condition occurs within bigfoot clans. This due sometimes the lack of am available mate from another distant clan. It could be that some bigfoot may potentially mate with a "sister" or close relative causing this condition over time.
With modern humans practicing this type of behavior; it is not uncommon for the foot to have two to three large digits in place of regular toes (or fingers if the hands are affected).

=Jeff

Posted on Feb 20, 2011, 2:19 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Could be some inbreeding going on...

by Monster Hunter

But hey...maybe they're all three toed and the inbreeding causes more digits...that would drive Meldrum nuts now wouldn't it...LOL

We have had reports of two, three, four, five and six toes...to say emphatically these creatures have only five digits is ridiculas...Meldrum has drawn this small square box filling this box with speculation and ignorance...I do know DNA tells us primate but it doesn't tell us exactly what kind of primate...

Posted on Feb 20, 2011, 6:38 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The areas I prowl in......

by D. Fisher

The three toe type have outnumbered the five toe 3 to 1. Could be a evolution transformation to put more surface area on the front of the foot for better stability in boggy terrains. Just a thought.

Have three toed tracks been found west of the continental divide?

Posted on Feb 20, 2011, 8:00 AM
from IP address 69.6.180.90

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Three toed are nation wide...

by Monster Hunter

Maybe a few disbelievers Darrell but the three toed are as nearly as predominant as the five toed especially here in the south...

Some of the first tracks reported from the PNW back in the 1800's were four toed...there have been several reports from the northern and mid-west states reporting three toes...some may believe it's a mis-identification of another animals tracks but I don't know of any North American critter that has just three toes...a bear is more likely to fool a man because of five toes and a step in a step...

Some few years back folks argued these Monsters wouldn't go down on all fours and navigate the thickets...it's common knowledge now since many witnesses have seen these Monsters quadruped...the first one I saw hit the hawthorn thickets on all fours...looked like a natural reaction and gait...

Posted on Feb 20, 2011, 9:45 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

3 toes

by Arkansan

My personal experiences with these creatures were of the 3 toed variety. I have never seen a 5 toed track, but I can sure vouch for the 3 toed variety in North Louisiana. Those I've definitely seen and they definitely had 3 distinct toes in the impressions I saw in mud.

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 12:20 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

This month's Reports

by Randall Chapman

For some reason, I was late in reading this month's reports until the other day. I don't know if this was talked about before, but I found that report from Wayne County, WV. to be very interesting and very creepy. I would hope that this report is truthful. I cannot imagine a Monster coming into my house or anyone else's for that matter, and in this report it sounds like it has happened twice. Very good post and very good reading with that report. I find this one right up there with all the old "Classics" i have read throughout the years. There is something about a Bigfoot either entering my home or even looking through the window, that generally just freaks me out beyond belief!

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 10:33 PM
from IP address 66.87.5.68

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Talk to Timberghost about that,,,,

by SAsquatcher

Something tried to get in his house one night and left these.
CREEPY!!!!

Posted on Feb 19, 2011, 7:28 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Several reports...

by Monster Hunter

I've received over the years involve something large and heavy tapping on windows and window unit air conditioners...something walking on wooden porches and twisting on the door knobs...screen doors torn up, outside buildings window completely torn out, metal and vinyl siding on trailer homes bent in with the owner hearing the beating sound without any trees nearby...something walking by windows or looking in them...something running up to a lady while she was getting the groceries out of the car where there were not any farm animals...even had a report of a tall dark something stealing cedar fence posts...

But it becomes damn personal when it's your home...

Posted on Feb 19, 2011, 9:03 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

West Virginia

by chattahoocheebigfoot

I went there for 5 days last year and saw a very large bigfoot caught in the sihloutte of a street lantern. Most people think of WV as being heavily populated BUT; there are large areas in that small state that a person or other something could hide in virtually for as long as they wished. Even a lifetime without ever encountering another individual if they so chose.

A remarkable, intriguing and beautiful state full of mysteries indeed.

-Jeff

Posted on Feb 20, 2011, 2:27 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I've driven through West Virgina several times...

by Monster Hunter

Looked fairly desolate...forested mountainous terrain...Driven a piece of the Appalachian mountains...beautiful country...

Posted on Feb 20, 2011, 12:50 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Let me tell you

by Arkansan

It is very creepy indeed! That happened to us twice! Looking in the window. It changes a person for sure. Sure had a hand in shaping my life.

Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 12:23 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Questions regarding Ghosts, Hauntings, etc.

by Lone Wolf

My desire is to help anyone having problems with ghosts, hauntings, demons, etc.
If anyone needs advice, or just wants to talk to someone who believes and understands them, feel free to contact me at, ghostmagnet9@yahoo.com

LW

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 3:47 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'm having a problem capturing a BF on camera...

by Monster Hunter

It would be nice if I knew why...could be they watch me locate cameras...

I took this photo for a comparison photo but noticed what appears to be something(s) tall and dark in the picture...could be shadows...
[linked image]

Posted on Feb 19, 2011, 9:20 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Could be but

by MissippiMike

Those shadows are just a LITTLE too dark and a LITTLE too tall in my opinion!

Posted on Feb 19, 2011, 10:24 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I think they can sense them,

by Lone Wolf

without seeing them either biologically or through a psychic power of some kind.
Jim, you and many other researchers are too damn smart. I say this seriously, I don't believe they are always visually watching the placement of the cameras.

How you get around this, I don't know......yet.

Posted on Feb 19, 2011, 9:47 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Could be Lone Wolf...

by Monster Hunter

I have tried but apparently I haven't tried hard enough...being hard headed is definitely one of my disadvantages...I'm going to have to bite the bullet and buy some "sure enough" equipment...may have to go back to work and I hate the word..."work"...

I need to win the lotto but I think you have to play to win?...

Posted on Feb 20, 2011, 7:44 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Got my "nyte vu" on order.

by SAsquatcher

I know it probably gen III but I will give it a shot
and post my critique on it.
If it is as good as they claim then it's well worth
the $339.00 price tag!
That is a lot better than $3500.00 and up.
Yes it does use the ir led's and probably looks like
a mag lite to the monsters, BUT, I think you can
turn them off and just use the moon light!
I'll let you all know if it's even worth the price
or not.
I know it has to be better than that "night owl" crap
I bought a number of years back.
MK you ought to remember that unit,,AKA piece of JUNK!
I couldn't see 20 feet with it!

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 1:38 PM
from IP address 166.205.12.79

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Good for you Rick...

by Monster Hunter

I hope it's a kick butt piece of equipment...

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 2:59 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Me too!

by SAsquatcher

We need more eyes in the woods at night and
if. folks can get good night vision cheaper it
will help us make more positive identifications
as to what is going on around the ol' campsite.
I just hope it is as good as they claim, I read
some reviews and most folks seem to love them.

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 3:07 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

We need more folks in the woods period...

by Monster Hunter

Day or night...I've tried and tried but yet to have had a sighting looking out the kitchen window sitting at the table...

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 3:17 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

But then again...

by Timberghost

sometimes they look through the front door at you...LOL

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 10:16 PM
from IP address 67.142.168.141

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Timber

by DonDon

Only at your house. LOL

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 7:55 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Amen to that! N/T

by Arkansan

happy.gif

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 11:08 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I meant to say,,

by SAsquatcher

Probably NOT as good as gen III.

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 3:01 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Nothing wrong in having...

by Monster Hunter

Expectations...

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 3:04 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I wish that they had some,,,

by SAsquatcher

That would record video onto an SD ram just
By hitting a button.
That would be cool.
Also hard to argue with, of course nowadays
the hoaxers have gotten better but still, folks
who have seen the monsters know what they
look like!

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 3:18 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hoaxers and liars...

by Monster Hunter

There will always be hoaxers and liars...some do it for a joke while others to it for recognition...all we can do is plug along hoping to find the evidence we need for discovery...

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 3:41 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Exactly Jim,

by Lone Wolf

Biscardi or as I call him, Bull$hitcardi, could tell me today was Friday, and I wouldn't believe him...............

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 3:43 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hey Rick

by MissippiMike

Did you say your nyte view is genIII?

Posted on Feb 19, 2011, 10:25 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

No

by SAsquatcher

Read below the original post where I posted "I meant to say".

Posted on Feb 19, 2011, 1:56 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Didn't mean to sound grouchy.

by SAsquatcher

But they are "Probably NOT as good as gen III".

Posted on Feb 20, 2011, 9:00 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

OK

by Missippimike

Thats what I thought I was just making sure. I have also heard folks seein weird stuff in the night sky while looking through genIII.

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 7:00 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Oh yes

by SAsquatcher

I borrowed Bobby's one night and it looked like a big time meteorite shower was going on.
I couldn't see it with my naked eye but the NV picks up on the slightest IR trail or source.
I'm gonna try my new unit out in that manner the first clear night I get.
It is supposed to be in by Wednesday.

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 8:13 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Welp, I got THE CALL from my daughter

by DonDon

Seems Ima be a grampa in about 8 months!!!!! I LOVE IT

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 8:25 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Congratulations...

by Monster Hunter

You have now entered the "old farxs" club...

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 8:27 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

that's OK Jim

by DonDon

I'll make sure the youngun knows all about MOnsters, that's fo sho

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 9:02 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Congrats! n/t

by Okiebear

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 10:40 AM
from IP address 70.164.228.90

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Congratulations Don,

by Lone Wolf

Let the spoiling begin!

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 8:49 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Gonna be a grand pa,

by Grumpy

congratulations to you and your better half, start saving money now to spoil him or her.......

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 12:27 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Congrats!

by Arkansan

I'm just glad I'm not a grandma yet!!

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 1:36 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Key word Lisa...

by Monster Hunter

Yet...LOL...you'll get there one day...

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 3:03 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hey now...

by Arkansan

Don't jinx me!!! LOL

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 11:05 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Don, welcome to the wonderfull world of grandpawing. n/t

by D. Fisher

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 9:16 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Welcome to the club

by RubyRed

We have two of those "thangs"--two grand-children I mean. Our grand-son is 12 and the grand-daughter is 10. They can play cards, hold an intelligent conversation and hang around each other without fighting for at least an hour. When they argue, we send them into separate rooms where they read, nap or play games. Then everything is peachy-keen for about two hours until they start arguing again. We were happy when they came and happy to send them home...happy.gif

Posted on Feb 21, 2011, 12:08 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Darrell's canoe has now been properly named...

by Monster Hunter

With 12 votes and 25.53%...Aqua Squatch...

1. The Bullet 6.38 % (3)
2. Moccasin 6.38 % (3)
3. The Beetle 0.00 % (0)
4. The Bug 0.00 % (0)
5. The Mystic 2.13 % (1)
6. Her Mothers Ship 0.00 % (0)
7. SS Monster 10.64 % (5)
8. Aqua Squatch 25.53 % (12)
9. Freedom 4.26 % (2)
10. Water Squatcher 10.64 % (5)
11. Aqua Stalker 10.64 % (5)
12. Water Monster 2.13 % (1)
13. The Floater 2.13 % (1)
14. Axx Splasher 4.26 % (2)
15. Critter Getter 14.89 % (7)
Total votes: 47

Posted on Feb 17, 2011, 4:57 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Awesome,

by Lone Wolf

I can't wait to see it on the canoe!

By the way, I own a 12 foot Porta-Bote that I use for bass fishing.
It folds up flat like a surfboard, I have a 6 horse motor I clamp on and away I go.
www.portabote.com

Anyway the name of my boat...........wait for it.....................

ORIGAMI

Posted on Feb 17, 2011, 5:08 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That folding boat is really cool!

by

Thanks for the info...I'll email it to my fishing friend. He was looking for something that he could pack in his van easily and go fish. happy.gif

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 12:44 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I knew a man I fished with years ago who had a boat that was folded...

by Monster Hunter

Came out of the back of his truck at 55 mph hit a tree and folded...

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 5:48 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: That folding boat is really cool!

by Versatile

How many Megabytes is one of those folding boats? Never heard of emailing a boat.

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 12:04 PM
from IP address 68.70.76.22

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LOL Versatile, of course you know I meant email him the info.LOL

by

I typed that message at 2am so sorry if I made a faux-pas. I told my fishing friend about that boat and he thought the idea of a folding boat was cool too.happy.gif
Btw....emailing a boat would be cool too.happy.gif

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 6:19 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Well the votes are in................

by D. Fisher

The people have chosen.

And -AQUA SQUATCH- it will be.

Thanks for all the names and support, I do appreciate it. Was surprised Titanic did'nt pop up..LOL
Will post picture when name has been placed on the canoe.

Posted on Feb 17, 2011, 4:51 PM
from IP address 69.6.180.29

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Stealth Game Cameras on sale...

by Monster Hunter

Reconditioned but with full warranty...$65.00 a piece no shipping...

I540 IR...30 foot range
I590...flash...up to 90 feet

Both have slow trigger and recovery speed...a good camera for food plots or placed on fairly long trails with a food source scattered...

I may buy a couple since the price is "cheap"...about 1/2 price and use them on food plots...

BTW...I swore I wouldn't buy another Stealth Game Camera...my kids bought me an expensive one for Christmas a few years back...worked a few times then puked on me...their customer service is terrible but according to all the reviews I've read all of these game camera companies are terrible...

Posted on Feb 17, 2011, 10:56 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Bill Dance...guarantee you'll LOL...Thanks to a friend for sharing...

by Monster Hunter

http://www.snotr.com/video/5987

Posted on Feb 17, 2011, 9:17 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Laughing

by Mr. Phelps

If I had a dollar every time those thins happened to me! LOL

Posted on Feb 17, 2011, 5:24 PM
from IP address 184.38.40.74

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

If you watched this without laughing...

by Monster Hunter

You have no sense of humor...IMO...hilarous...

Posted on Feb 17, 2011, 5:37 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks for posting that MH. I needed a good laugh.

by

I emailed that vid to my fishing friend to appreciate. Last month he was fishing a pond about dinnertime, his wife who is a nurse went off to bingo and wasn't expected back until after 11pm. He was fishing a new pond and got his lure caught up in debris underwater. He yanked to free himself and he told me that lure shot back and hit him at 90mph in the side of his head. It was at an angle where he couldn't see to get it out...so he went on to another pond and fished that one with the lure attached. When his wife got home it took her over 3 hours to get it out. It was a treble hook and it was in down to the curve. He was just happy that she was able to save his lure. LOL.

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 12:34 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

He's tougher then me Nellie...

by Monster Hunter

I've had my mishaps with lures but not anything that bad...

Jake, about ten at the time, and his partner were fishing our pond...Jake hangs his H&H in the boys head while casting...the boys dad came to take him to the doctor...Jake's parting words were make sure and bring my lure back...LOL...

BTW...I was out of town or I would have taken the boy to the doctor...

Posted on Feb 19, 2011, 4:15 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LMBO

by Arkansan

That was hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 1:33 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Snakes or lack of snakes here in the south...

by Monster Hunter

You can visit nearly any pond, creek or lake here in the south and find snakes...unless you go into an area of activity...On more then several occasions while in the field in areas of activity I have had the reporting people tell me they haven't been seeing any snakes as usual...

A few folks I'm working with now told me they had copper heads and moccasins in their yard and porches and have seen them on a regular basis...since noticing these Monsters around the snakes have disappeared...could be these Monsters kill them for food or just kill them to rid their area of them...

I've put this up before but what is important in all my years and I'm talking many hunting, fishing or walking in the woods I have never found a complete skeleton of a snake...this picture was taken in an area of activity...

[linked image]

Posted on Feb 17, 2011, 9:01 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

This is true, however..

by EasTexSteve

A healthy population of wild hogs will also keep the snake population down. But, it's been a cold winter. Give those snakes a chance to come out of hibernation. Obviously though, those monsters will make a meal out of anything that is edible.

Posted on Feb 17, 2011, 12:14 PM
from IP address 98.134.217.253

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Farmers and folks that live in rural areas...

by Monster Hunter

keep cats who will also kill some snakes...chickens for the insects and smaller garden snakes...my labs were raising sand one night...the next day out in the front towards the pond was a dead large water snake...a big one so I guess that's what they were after...

Posted on Feb 17, 2011, 1:57 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

If you miss them..........

by Ken3030

come down here to Morgan City!!! LOL I've seen more snakes in the last 3 days than I can count!!

Posted on Feb 17, 2011, 2:07 PM
from IP address 70.154.176.133

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

No thanks Ken...

by Monster Hunter

Keep them all...I'm not afraid of snakes but a snake unseen until I nearly step on them that surprises me can make me hurt myself...

Years ago I was dove hunting in North Texas...cool mornings but would warm up during the day...we decided we were going to hedge hunt to flush some of the dove when it warmed up...as I was walking I bent over to go under a limb...laying stretched across this trail was a Timber Rattler...as I was in the air I shot the snake three times...scared the sxxx out of me...

Posted on Feb 17, 2011, 4:50 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

...for Urban Snakes

by chattahoocheebigfoot

Weird. I was thinking about this same thing the other night. My thoughts lead me to think about pesticides (or rodentcides) to be more specific. What happens when high concentrates of rodentcides are dispersed by pest control companies? The snakes eat the rats or mice and then the snakes become victims themselves inadvertently.

I wonder if this is could be an intoxicating situation that could be passed from snake-to-snake? Maybe even infect those in the wild?

-Jeff

Posted on Feb 17, 2011, 2:20 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Most snakes,,,

by SAsquatcher

Will only eat a rat if it is alive and kicking at the time of acquisition.

Posted on Feb 17, 2011, 10:34 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

...also

by chattahoocheebigfoot

Could these rodenticdes affect the bigfoot if they consume snakes on a regular basis?

-Jeff

Posted on Feb 17, 2011, 2:21 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Poison...

by Monster Hunter

The lady bought some rat poison, yellow in color, that you break up to place in different areas...she put it up high somewhere, CRS, so the dogs couldn't reach it...the whole package other then a small portion she used came up missing...I haven't seen any of the wrapping in my walking but we have found hair...hands full of hair thinking or maybe wondering if one of these Monsters ate the rat poison therefore causing it to lose it's hair?...

Posted on Feb 17, 2011, 4:44 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Piles of crap or hair balls...

by Monster Hunter

[linked image]

This spot is where something apparently was sitting which is next to the above pile and approximately 30 feet from her porch...she said her dog was growling at something that night, Monday, at around mid night...she opened the kitchen door and told the dog to hush...closed the door and went to bed...she didn't know if the dog quit growling....

[linked image]

At the upper tip of this hair ball you can see a hoof from some critter...the lab told me yesterday the first we sent in was either deer or goat...I asked the lady without her knowing anyone that raised goats close by...I saw some goats penned when driving to her home that was approximately 5 miles from her home...she called a man, who BTW his mother saw one step over the fence at the grave yard some years back, to see if he had any goats...no answer...The dark spots you see in the photos are caused by my lens cover not opening all the way...need to buy me another camera...

[linked image]

Posted on Feb 16, 2011, 7:01 AM
from IP address 74.226.170.82

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Same spot...

by Monster Hunter

You can see the indention where something sat pushing the wire, garden brackets, out...I walked this area looking for anything round that could have caused this circle without finding anything...

I picked up three different piles within feet of this spot...several others while walking and several I didn't pick up simply because I had enough collected...

[linked image]

[linked image]

Posted on Feb 16, 2011, 7:12 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Several large impressions...

by Monster Hunter

a beat down path and a large area, about four feet, where something mashed the weeds down...I know there are a few rabbits but haven't found any sign of deer...when Steve and I first visited back in September we did find a few deer tracks around the pond...all that I've found is within 80 to 150 yards of the ladies home...the pictures she has of Monsters were all taken in this same area...

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Posted on Feb 16, 2011, 7:27 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Now I like those Jim

by DonDon

those are some of the bets impressions I've seen in a long time

Posted on Feb 16, 2011, 8:02 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I have question....

by Geronimo

I'm not an experienced outdoors man, but doesn't deer crap and goat crap looked like a pile of marbles? This crap looks like it came from something larger.

Posted on Feb 16, 2011, 7:18 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Goat, deer and rabbit...

by Monster Hunter

Their crap is pellet, pill or as you said...looks like marbles...goat and deer about 1/4 to 3/8 inch while rabbit is a bit smaller...give or take a bit one way or another...I haven't measured any of their pills...

Posted on Feb 16, 2011, 7:32 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Another pile with...

by Monster Hunter

Bones in it...it's been about 9 days since my last visit...this pile was old but interesting because of the bones...

[linked image]

Posted on Feb 16, 2011, 7:44 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

This camera shines like a new dime...

by Monster Hunter

I set this camera to the right of the trail...poured a pile of corn just to see what critters would come for a bite...at night the camera will be hidden if the what ever walks the trail leading from the house skirting the tree line...I set the cameras only on her property and mentioned she has trees but the trees are not conducive to hang game cameras...

[linked image]

Posted on Feb 16, 2011, 7:50 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Another camera...

by Monster Hunter

I put up two cameras...

The trail is to the left with me hoping the critters walk the trail coming from the pine thickets behind the camera...Looks like I'll have to plant a tree to locate the cameras properly but have my doubts about getting any pictures of Monsters...

[linked image]

Posted on Feb 16, 2011, 7:55 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hey MH, any word from the lab yet? Have you been to the lady's house again?

by

I'm just finally getting back to reading posts again. My son takes over the puter on weekends with his game playing and so the only time I get a chance at the posts is when everyone has hit the hay for the night but I had a rough weekend so all I wanted to do was to go to bed as early as I could. Saturday was my birthday and it was horrendous and Valentine's day I spent my afternoon taking my husband to the doctor and that wasn't fun.
You said last week you may hear from the lab on Monday or Tuesday so I was just curious if you did.

Posted on Feb 15, 2011, 11:57 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Just walked in the house Nellie...

by Monster Hunter

I did talk to the lab today...nothing in stone as of yet...I was told to be patient which I guess I have no choice...had a long weird day...took quite a few pictures...collected scat and hair balls...found some good impressions which lead to a spot next to a small pine and laid or sat down...

When I catch my breath I'll post some pictures...

Posted on Feb 15, 2011, 6:04 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Time to vote...Darrell's canoe needs a handle...

by Monster Hunter

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 7:12 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Unless there is a come back...

by Monster Hunter

Aqua Squatch is in the lead by 4 votes with Critter Getter running a second...One or two more days and you'll have a proper name for your canoe Darrell...

Posted on Feb 15, 2011, 6:07 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It's a shame,,,

by SAsquatch

Critter Getter kinda grew on me.

Posted on Feb 15, 2011, 6:50 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yeah but

by Lone Wolf

with that name he could be after squirrels or raccoons....
A lot of different critters to choose from lol.

Posted on Feb 15, 2011, 7:32 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I liked "Freedom"...

by Monster Hunter

Age and bad knees helped make my decision...

Posted on Feb 16, 2011, 8:18 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The votes still trickle in.......

by D. Fisher

I say 5pm cd time tomorrow and we call it a done deal.

Posted on Feb 16, 2011, 7:18 PM
from IP address 69.6.180.65

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Crazy Story....

by chattahoocheebigfoot

Over the past three years, I have been speaking via email with a little old lady named "Martha". She along with her two elderly brothers have lived in the same old house for decades - none of them ever marrying. Martha finally let me go to her house after much debate. However, she would not let me take any photos.
The house is riddled with paranormal activities of all types ranging from apparitions and ghosts to flying saucers and bigfoot. She contacted me last night and told me that the underground "digging" sounds had returned and that she and her brothers had locked the doors. She stated that a "little man" emerged from a hole in the ground through an entrance that is only a mere two foot in diameter.
Additionally, she reported that a flying craft of some sort keeps landing in their backyard. They also have been seeing a very tall, skinny, hairy "man" as they call it coming to the backdoor every night for months. I simply don't know what to make of this.
In the beginning when the reports started; I shrugged everything off as someone messing with me covertly. I figured it might be a friend playing a practical joke. I am taken aback to the stories provided by Keller and Knapp in their book "Hunt for The Skinwalker" as they described some of these same types of instances.

Any thoughts?

-Jeff

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 11:08 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

If they want to rid themselves of these apparitions...

by Monster Hunter

Hang some game cameras around the place...works for me...

Years back I knew a lady, now deceased, who claimed she had space ships landing in her back yard with aliens coming into her home...showed me a place on her neck or back, been years ago and I do suffer from CRS, she claimed was an object inserted by aliens...after speaking with her for quite some time she mentioned she didn't mind them coming into her home but what made her mad they drank all of her Pepsi's...

Yes I had to leave immediately...

I find some people are completely and totally delusional...I have run into a few from time to time that claim to see and hear things quite often but not a peep when I investigate...guess these "things" know to hush up or not show up when I'm around...

BTW...I know a man that had a BF routinely walk by his window at night when he was watching television...scared him so bad at times he would go into town and spend the night with his "ex-wife"...that is scared ain't it...LOL

By doing some night time estimation using the outside light this whatever had to be between seven and eight feet tall...he gave me full access to his home so I hooked up a camera system...tape recorder, IR illuminator, quality camera system...left this running for weeks without getting anything on film but a fox...after telling him what I didn't find his night time shadow sightings halted...

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 2:27 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It would take a

by MissippiMike

He** of a lot more than Bigfoot or a ufo sighting to get ME to spend the night with MY ex-wife, I'll garawntee u that much!

Posted on Feb 15, 2011, 6:25 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

With claims like these,

by Lone Wolf

my opinion is that you first have to eliminate physical, mental, or environmental issues.

Examples: Radon gas, electromagnetic saturation,can all cause delusions in those sensitive to such things.
Other symptoms include nausea,skin irritations,optical illusions,etc.

It could also be explained by a genetic chemical imbalance.

Or, it could all be real. As Jim mentioned adding simple tape recorders and video cameras could go a long way in proving whether or not there is paranormal activity or not.
I also find it curious that the elderly woman does not want anyone else to come to the house to either validate her claims or to help in some other way.
Hopefully this helps.

LW

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 2:54 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

genetic chemical imbalance....you mean she needs medication?

by Cindy

Posted on Feb 16, 2011, 2:22 PM
from IP address 64.12.117.18

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yes Cindy,

by Lone Wolf

There have been cases of reported paranormal activity where the people have been diagnosed with a chemical imbalance that produces hallucinations. Following medication, all sightings cease.
As I said in the previous post, not saying this is it however with claims like these I feel all possibilities need to be explored.

The reason I mentioned a genetic possibility is due to the fact they are all related as brothers and sister.

Posted on Feb 16, 2011, 4:03 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

...Elderly

by chattahoocheebigfoot

They are also elderly and could be having the onsets of Alzheimers too. At this point though, I have no reason to doubt what they have been telling me. But I can niether prove what they speak of either.

I do believe that there are places of "high paranormal strangeness". Whether this is one of them - who knows?

-Jeff

Posted on Feb 17, 2011, 2:25 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Jeff ,Sometimes Paranormal Occurances,

by Lone Wolf

are tough to judge one way or another.

There are things they can do to rid themselves of these things if they want them to stop, however they may be too elderly. Hopefully someday the family will find peace.

Posted on Feb 17, 2011, 5:04 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Remarkably...

by chattahoocheebigfoot

These folks have been living in the same house all of their lives. It is in emaculate condition for a 100 year old home. Thet've taken care of it well. They state that these occurences have been happening since they were children. Only recently have they purchased a computer (last two years). They were shocked and astounded that other people have some of the same types of happenings.

They think the internet is the best invention since sliced bread. What is really awesome is that they all three took an internet class to learn how to use their computer. wink.gif

-Jeff

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 2:47 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Jeff, if there is anything I can do to help,

by Lone Wolf

there is a "Contact Lone Wolf" tab on J Michaels Conundrums website from my show last week.
Contact me if you need anything for your friends.
LW

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 3:35 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks...

by chattahoocheebigfoot

Thanks Lone Wolf.

At this point I am trying to gain genuine trust with these people. They are in the stage of not wanting anything photographed. Nor do they ant me to set up audio equipment. I feel that in time they'll work with me though.

One of the strangest things that Martha told me is that one morning she went to the pantry on the back porch to get some can goods. They do a lot of homemade cannings and preserves. She found a Civil War belt buckle laying on top a jar in her unlocked storage pantry. I find this a remarkable story.

Why would a Civil War belt buckle (with CSA) on it it just simply show up?

Intriguing to say the least.

-Jeff

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 3:51 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Jeff, I had several objects show up at my first house

by Lone Wolf

out of thin air.

A straight razor, war pin, and a garment bag from the 40s or 50's with a label that said Denver, Colorado.
I've never been to Denver..............

I find the belt buckle totally believable.

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 5:15 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Jeff, or anyone else that needs paranormal advice

by Lone Wolf

or has questions, here is my contact e-mail. ghostmagnet9@yahoo.com

Posted on Feb 18, 2011, 3:42 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I want the message board to help me name..

by D. Fisher

My canoe. Were all in this together and since I have a chronic illness and cant walk the walk anymore I'll cruise to location via canoe. So this vessel will be used to continue our favorite subject and research. After a name has been decided (no matter how bizarr) I will put it on the canoe and post a photo on this board. And of course anything of interest found upon its use will be shown here first.

I think its only fitting for the readers of the board help decide what its called.

What say you?

Posted on Feb 13, 2011, 6:41 PM
from IP address 69.6.180.36

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

How about,,,,

by SAsquatcher

Bullet?
That way you'll always have a bullet to take to the monsters,,LOL.

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 8:12 AM
from IP address 66.112.28.153

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

How about legs, feet,...

by Monster Hunter

foot, or crutch?...

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 8:16 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Couple name ideas......

by MikeInNC

.....for your consideration.

As it's a water craft....

MOCCASIN (as in "water moccasin")

THE BEETLE ("water beetle")

THE BUG ("water bug")

More crypto-related:

THE MYSTIC

(and with a nod to Patty)

HMS MYSTIC (Her Monster's Ship) happy.gif

What's the deadline on a name choice? Just so I know how long I have to noodle on this subject - lol

Enjoy your new toy!

-Mike in NC

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 8:22 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Maybe

by Timberghost

The SS Monster

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 8:32 AM
from IP address 67.142.168.143

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Canoe Names

by Lone Wolf

1. Aqua-squatch
2.Freedom
3.Water-squatcher
4.Aqua Stalker
5.Water Monster

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 8:35 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

How 'bout...

by Dewey the Boat Expert

..."the FLOATER". Well, maybe not. Disregard.

Capt. Dew

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 8:46 AM
from IP address 98.67.208.99

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Name for considerationj

by Chuck L

All my experiences with canoes have ended up with me getting wet to some degree..how about something like
A**Splasher.

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 8:56 AM
from IP address 69.38.66.58

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

How bout

by DonDon

Critter Getter? Sounds good to me

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 9:34 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Well MH it looks like its time

by D. Fisher

For one of your vote polls, largest percentage wins. Some pretty good names have popped up.

I dont care if people know what I'm doing, in fact I think the right name might bring me some interesting stories along my travels.

I have a contact in a Wyoming hot spot, if people along the route can associate the canoe name with monsters they may put me onto a hot trail.
Planning this trip for the summer.

If anyone has a creek or river they wanted to snoop around on let me know and I may be able to make the trip sometime, I'm out to have fun and learn plus meet the good people of this board.

Rick, you have any prowling areas accessable by water down San Antonio way? You dont even have to paddle, we'll let the 2.5 hp outboard due the work, even has a built in ice chest. LOL

I always check if anyone is researching an area before I make plans to a location I'm not familiar with.

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 4:43 PM
from IP address 69.6.180.21

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You got it Darrell...

by Monster Hunter

we haven't taken a poll in quite some time...

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 7:13 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Happy Valentine's Day

by RubyRed

Be my Valentine, MB! Have a great Valentine, y'all and don't forget the flowers and candy for the wives; or to cook his favorite meal, give him a back-rub and a card for the husbands.

happy.gif

Posted on Feb 13, 2011, 3:45 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'll give him something alright!

by Arkansan

A divorce!!! LOL

Posted on Feb 13, 2011, 6:22 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Not what I had in mind...

by RubyRed

but okay. What's good for you, has to be good.
happy.gif

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 3:38 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

No joke...really

by Arkansan

That IS what he's getting. Long story.

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 5:56 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Valentine's Day is a

by Geronimo

conspiracy perpetuated by oprah and the hallmark alliance. That little fact still does not relieve me from my "sweetie" responsabilities.

Case in point: My wife had been taking pilates classes which ended last week. The pilates studio is offering a package of 20 classes at 20% off. She tells me that she wants for me to buy that package for her for Valentine's Day..........My wife wants for me to buy her fitness classes?????............RED FLAG!!! RED ALERT!!!! Run Away!!!! It's a trap!!!

After briefly considering faking a black out, I bought my wife her pilates classes. Turns out she really likes that stuff. Win-Win. Although I was left wondering if she was trying to give me a hint.....

Posted on Feb 13, 2011, 7:52 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Valentine's Day...is nothing more then a pain in...

by Monster Hunter

my pocket book...I give to my wife, kids, mother, grand kids and mother-in-law on a regular basis...I have got to find me a job to get some rest...

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 8:19 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You've got a good job already Jim,,,

by SAsquatcher

Monster Hunter,,,it's not just a job,,it's an adventure!

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 8:39 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yes I know Rick...

by Monster Hunter

But I never get paid...spend money on equipment, gasoline and travel not including my time and I haven't ever made a dime..not one thin cent...leaving in the morning to go visit one of my contacts...40 bucks in gas, four hour drive, buy a hamburger and get home at dark...that's longer then most jobs and it cost me to go...LOL...

I guess my reward is having fun and walking in the out doors...and I'm not real sure I'm having fun...

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 2:32 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Valentine's Day...

by Monster Hunter

I have spent close to 200 bucks buying for my family...I could have bought a game camera for that kind of money...grand kids will play with their stuff a few days, flowers will die, candy will be eaten and all will be forgotten...then the birthdays begin...never an end to this nonsense...

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 2:51 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hey Darrell...

by Monster Hunter

Have you been back to where you had your sighting and is this one of your bait plots?...

Posted on Feb 13, 2011, 1:34 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I've been back

by D. Fisher

The sighting location is to far away to maintain a food plot with any consistancy. Since my sighting May 20 2010 I have not found any sign of them its like they vanished. So its closing in on year since I've found anything. Do you think they know I saw them and left to another location?

The other area I did maintain weekly until deer season and returned after its close. But nothing has been touched since, except by the usual critters. I never did put cameras at my bait tree. Thought they may get comfortable with it and in turn allow me a shot.

Posted on Feb 13, 2011, 3:54 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I think anything is possible...

by Monster Hunter

Darn critters are pretty sharp...I know next time I visit this hot area I've been going to I'll pull my cameras to see if she has anything happen...unless I have something worthwhile...

Seems as if you want to kill an area hang game cameras or let them know you know they are there...here at MC these Monsters avoided the cameras but witnessed by many...for some strange reason they remained...The area must be where they have been for years and years to not give it up...

Posted on Feb 13, 2011, 4:21 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I don't think

by Crispy Critter

They necessarily go anywhere. I think they just get more careful about being spotted and leaving sign. Got to figure they have a good 5 to 10 square mile range. I would think they roam around a lot, and just get more careful in areas where they come across people.

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 8:11 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I think you are right...

by Monster Hunter

Forage and hunt an area then move to a different forage and hunting ground...returning after the local critters get comfortable again...

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 8:22 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That is

by Crispy Critter

Exactly how the Great Apes work it. Heck, they just recently "discovered" another new species that the natives knew about - but the pointy heads said was "simple mis-identification". Apparently once again the locals were right.

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 9:59 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I do believe that's why one of my contacts...

by Monster Hunter

has had sightings...hunters in the woods and the Monsters found them a temporary safe house...hunters leave...Monsters go back to their interrupted territory and routine...time will tell..

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 2:36 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Homeland Insecurity

by Crispy Critter

Watch this and make up your own mind just how safe we are these days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB580sKFZlo&feature=player_embedded

I'm thinking - not too much....

Posted on Feb 13, 2011, 12:46 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Oh yeah...I feel safe but...

by Monster Hunter

I live in Louisiana...people in San Diego and all ports of entry need to stay on Homeland Security axxes...

Below is a follow up from that dreaded word I hate to use..."expert"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXkKSj-ntsQ&NR=1

BTW...I believe the security officer is honest or attempting to be as honest as possible...

Posted on Feb 13, 2011, 1:33 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Mis-spoke

by Crispy Critter

My Arse!

I thought I paid that...I thought there was gas in the car...that is mis-speaking Not "we have found Nukes coming into the country"....Oh well, like everything slse, this too will be suppressed.

Posted on Feb 13, 2011, 5:07 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks Jim,

by Lone Wolf

I live about 10 miles from the biggest port on the West coast Port Of L.A. in San Pedro, Ca.

Hopefully I'm out of here before all hell breaks loose.

Posted on Feb 13, 2011, 6:03 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I would never wish a catastrophe on you my friend...

by Monster Hunter

or others I know that live in Southern CA...port of entries are everywhere on the coasts of our country...we pray nothing happens that will harm our American citizens...9/11 was quite enough for us all...

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 2:55 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Oh I know Jim,

by Lone Wolf

that you would never wish a mushroom cloud on a Monday afternoon. LOL

I was disturbed to find out that in the Port of L.A. only about 11% of incoming containers are searched or scanned for explosives or nukes.

I don't really care for those odds......

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 3:01 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

If it is anything like TSA

by Crispy Critter

The 11% they check at LA all originated from the port of SF.

Posted on Feb 15, 2011, 7:34 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Question for Lone Wolf

by D. Fisher

How are language barriers broken?

Case in point: A few years ago I took a russian woman out to a archeological sight who wanted to experence some of the native american history in the area. We get to the location and in just a few minutes she goes into a trance like state and starts screaming out in russian, after about two minutes she collapses.
Later after we left the sight her husband says his wife sees things that happened long ago. I asked him what she was saying? He said, she was saying "Oh its horrible, I feel the pain, its awful, how could this happen". To this day archeoligists dont know why this culture vanished.

The odd thing is, she died a week later of a heart attack, she was 48 years old.

I have always wondered was she seeing this cultures demise or did she understand their language?

I'll never know and this event has haunted me for some time as I have never wittnessed anything like it.

Posted on Feb 12, 2011, 8:52 PM
from IP address 24.117.249.208

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Well Darrell,

by Lone Wolf

Hard to say since she was talking in her native language, however it could be either of the conclusions you have proposed.
I have seen people have visions and describe what they see in another language they don't understand while in a trance like state. I do not recommend going into a trance like state because it opens you up and leaves you vulnerable to a spirit or demon possession. This very well could have been the cause of her demise.

She also could have just seen and felt what killed the culture that used to inhabit that area.
It is too bad she did not describe what she saw, it may have helped archaeologists learn why they disappeared.

When I get impressions of the past or future, i do not try to do it, it just comes to me naturally.

Example: I once had a co-worker tell me her ex brother in law was murdered. As soon as she said that I got an intense pain in my left temple. At that very moment, I was sitting in a car and two middle eastern looking men approached the car and one guy shot me in the head with a .45.

When I described what happened she confirmed he had been shot while sitting in his car in the left temple!
I described the two guys who did the crime, and she passed the info on to law enforcement.
She also confirmed that he worked with a lot of middle eastern men.
I do not know if these guys were ever caught.

My opinion is that if psychic visions and info comes to you naturally it is a gift from God.
If you have to go into a trance, you are flirting with disaster.

I hope I have answered your question Darrell.

Posted on Feb 13, 2011, 8:18 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Wondering Lone Wolf,

by Lou

Have you had any psychic experiences that would shed light on the nature of the bigfoot mystery?

Posted on Feb 13, 2011, 4:20 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I thought about that too.

by SAsquatcher

Maybe if you touched some hair samples or footprint casts?
Maybe you could pick up on something?

Posted on Feb 13, 2011, 4:32 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

As a matter of fact,

by Lone Wolf

I gave Jim a few insights I had that he and Jake are following up on.
Time will tell if I'm correct.........

I do believe that BF has a sixth sense type of skill that helps him elude humans.

Posted on Feb 13, 2011, 5:58 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Darn haints and Monsters...

by Monster Hunter

I still haven't figured out what I saw when I thought Jake was coming back to the jeep with the SD card...I hear a loud pop like a green limb...looked up and saw something behind some brush that looked or I imagined it had colored clothes on...I didn't pay any attention because I thought it was Jake...Jake walks out some time later forty yards down the lane...

I do know it wasn't dark in color since I'm always scanning looking for dark colors and movement...probably just the run of the mill Haint pranking with me...LOL

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 2:43 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

BTW...Petey the pup hasn't looked down the hall...

by Monster Hunter

and barked in about two weeks...last time he did this non-stop yapping I went into every room and told what ever if there was a whatever to get the hexx out of my house...

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 2:47 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Well, three months and nothing.......

by D. Fisher

Normally about this time a year I would be sending out my first report complete with pictures, but not this year. I have'nt seen hide nor hair of anything since November. My bait tree has'nt been touched. May be the weather as its been rather harsh.

I did listen to J's and Lonewolf's video and dont think I could live with that sort of stuff happening around me on a daily basis. I've had four different experiences with ghosts, spirits, haints, and did'nt care for any of it. I think one night me and my best friend could have killed due to violent spirits.

Posted on Feb 12, 2011, 3:23 PM
from IP address 69.6.180.38

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hi D,

by Lone Wolf

Thanks for sharing.
Hopefully you have not been affected by evil spirits recently.
I believe that several serial killers are not crazy but actually demon possessed.
I have seen a persons face actually change grotesquely and reflect the evil inside them.
Remember Satan's biggest weapon is polluting the mind. Subtle suggestions, thoughts and ideas are more effective than physical attacks.

Protect your mind and stay true to God's Word.
In my opinion that is the best protection we have.

Posted on Feb 12, 2011, 6:03 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Finally...

by Monster Hunter

5th try and finally got to watch but since Lone Wolf sent me a haint to my lap top I had to commandeer my wife's...takes guts to step up to the plate sharing experiences most people have no idea about...good for you Lone Wolf...

Posted on Feb 12, 2011, 6:34 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks Jim,

by Lone Wolf

for all your support, but the haint is all yours....lol

Posted on Feb 12, 2011, 9:04 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I need to proof read what I write........

by D. Fisher

I did not mean I could have killed but been killed.

One night back in 1977 my best friend and I were out setting a trap line, at that time coyote pelts were 40-45 bucks apeice and well worth the time as a good paying job was around 3 bucks. Well we set our trap line and set up camp on a hill above a creek. Roy my best friend was a person you had to know to appreciate. He weighed about 130 pounds wet if he had a 30 pound anchor tied to him. He was the cause of several black eyes and broken noses on my part trying to protect him and his alligator mouth.
Anyway we were camped out on this ranch and he saw a small pipe fence around this tree, he asked whats over there? I said "thats a grave of a cowboy", Well Roy being the person he was said "piss on him" and he did.
About thirty minutes later we heard a rumble of hoof beats and some one hollering in the night, sounded like "heeehiii heehhii". I told Roy to run for the trees and we did. After all the noise settled down we walked back to camp and it was completely destroyed.
We stayed the night in the back of 1964 chevy pickup. The next day we saw the rancher and told him what had happened, he said he did not have a herd on that section. He told us the story of the man at the grave sight.

It was in 1932, a stormy night, and a die hard cowhand who tried to stop a stampede, his horse followed the cattle off a 100 foot cliff. Horse and rider died. The story goes that they buried the cowboy astradle of his prized horse.

This was my first encounter with the super natural, but not my last.

Goes to show how words can play out.

Posted on Feb 12, 2011, 7:16 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Your story

by RubyRed

reminded me of a story about a place in the Panhandle of Texas called "Stampede Mesa" and also of another Texas ghost story called "The Line-rider." Look up Ed Syers and see if these two stories are online. They are both good ones, especially the one about the mesa, which is still avoided by ranchers to this day for what happened there back in the 1880s.

Ruby "the queen of story-tellers" (she thinks) Red

Posted on Feb 13, 2011, 3:49 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Well Ruby, I live in the middle...

by D. Fisher

Of the Texas Panhandle. This occurred close to a mesa named Antelope. I am not familier with the two stories you mentioned.
I explained this happening away as a rogue wind that lasted a couple of minutes.

Posted on Feb 13, 2011, 6:26 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Okay Darrell...

by Monster Hunter

Darrell said:

"I've had four different experiences with ghosts, spirits, haints, and did'nt care for any of it. I think one night me and my best friend could have killed due to violent spirits."

We're all ears or should I say we're all eyes...c'mon man...tell us what happened...

Posted on Feb 12, 2011, 6:42 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I can tell all 4 stories but........

by D. Fisher

I dont much like to think about spirits and ghosts and stuff. I have limited experience with such things and just as soon keep it that way. I never go back to the same area that I had an experience I cant explain, unless its monster related.

I would stand toe to toe with a monster over something paranormal any day. I know one is real flesh and blood, but the other??

Posted on Feb 12, 2011, 7:41 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Calling all serious fishermen and women !!

by anaconda

Need a good laugh?
Gotta love stumble-bum Bill Dance - best fishing bloopers!!

http://www.wimp.com/classicbloopers

Posted on Feb 11, 2011, 9:33 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

He does have some funny bloopers...

by Monster Hunter

Always good for a laugh...

Posted on Feb 12, 2011, 5:32 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

He was my childhood hero!

by SAsquatcher

Come Satuurday morning I did two things.
Watch cartoons and Bill Dance,,then my dad would make me clean my room and mow the yard,,,bummer,,LOL.
Gotta take the good with the bad though.
I say that I watched Bill first, my Dad always used to watch him with me,,he passed on the cartoons though,,lol.

Posted on Feb 12, 2011, 10:16 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

And all this time Rick...I thought your hero was...

by Monster Hunter

Scooby Doo...LOL...I watched Scooby a week or two back with my grand son...still chasing criminals dressed as ghosts and haints...

Posted on Feb 13, 2011, 1:39 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Well it was a toss up,,,,,

by SAsquatcher

Between Bill Dance and Bugs Bunny,,LOL.
I liked Wiley Coyote as well.

Posted on Feb 13, 2011, 3:42 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I was always kinda fond of Beaky Buzzard..Ahuhhh-Ahuhh

by D. Fisher

Posted on Feb 13, 2011, 6:27 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Just received this from a friend...

by Monster Hunter

WOW, WHAT A GREAT WAY TO LET A COMPANY KNOW
ABOUT HOW THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS DOING! LOVE IT!

READ BELOW FIRST

A soldier deployed in Iraq had an Hewlett Packard all in one printer which quit working.
He contacted HP tech support for help to fix it.
Hewlett Packard Support (HP) told the soldier that he would have to pay them for the advice.

Watch this 60 second video for his response to them.

I don't know how many folks will end up seeing this ........
but HP customer relations will probably wish they had helped him out or even sent him a new printer.
BOYCOTT HEWLETT PACKARD - support our troops!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWoc22s6kk8

Posted on Feb 11, 2011, 3:11 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

From What I have Experienced....

by chattahoocheebigfoot

....simply going out in everyday clothing and making a "hell-of-a-lot" of noise attracts these beings more than anything (in Georgia at least). Possibly taking small children who love to play around and ramble helps too. This is the behavior that peaks the bigfoots' interest. Curiousity!

For all we know, the image in the supposed video is nothing more than a person in a camo suit.

-Jeff

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 12:09 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The video is interesting...

by Monster Hunter

The problem...you can't see what it is in the video other then a man sized figure...

Posted on Feb 11, 2011, 8:13 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

North Carolina takes to Bigfoot with Animal Planet...

by Monster Hunter

Good luck...you'll need luck finding anything with that crew...

http://www.wxii12.com/r/26797950/detail.html

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 9:40 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Bugs Bunny said it best

by Lone Wolf

"What a Maroon"!

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 9:51 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Geez!

by chattahoocheebigfoot

Sounds like he is trying to sell a used car ;(

-Jeff

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 11:13 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

OR,,,

by SAsquatcher

Zagnut bars,,OR,,,a load of BS.

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 11:42 AM
from IP address 67.11.170.103

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

My Question Is....

by chattahoocheebigfoot

"....What will they do if they actually chance upon one?"

Isn't Searching for Bigfoot Biscardi's group?

-Jeff

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 11:17 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yes it is Jeff...

by Monster Hunter

I have no idea if Biscardi is involved in this or not...I hope not for their sake...

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 11:43 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

To answer your first question,,"....What will they do if they actually chance upon one?"

by SAsquatcher

Probably run like He**!

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 1:41 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

There ya have it Jim.

by SAsquatcher

We have been using the wrong kinda bait all these years!
See there we have gotta stock up on Zagnut bars, and all this time we've been using reeses pieces, I was wondering what we were doing wrong!
We have got some good ET reports though,,,LOL.

I'll be right here,,,,,.

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 11:41 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I reckon so Rick...

by Monster Hunter

Seems like I have always been behind the eight ball...these Monsters here won't even eat sweet feed let alone a chocolate bar...zagnut does have chocolate doesn't it?...well...no matter...I'll stay the course with my plots right or wrong...we know who lured a Monster in don't we....

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 11:48 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yes sir!

by SAsquatcher

No need to alter a method that has already been successful, only the tactics for a little while.

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 11:51 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Most Likely....

by chattahoocheebigfoot

It is the peanuts withing they Zagnut bar. I have always had good luck with peanuts in any form. However, it would not surprise me in the least if this is not a Biscardi attempt. Thermal imagery means nothing in the grand-scale of bigfootdum. Clear, daylight footage is what is desired among the public.

I also noticed he named the footage "Squeeky Video". I find this ironic that he'd call it this. Jan Carter had a video called "Squeeky Footage". It wouldn't surprise me in the least if this was not some of her doing as well as she was a inhabitnt of NC just mere months ago.

I see some orchestration going on here.

-Jeff

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 12:05 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Peanuts?...

by Monster Hunter

If it's the peanuts then why not use peanuts or peanut butter?...why would this critter sit, stand or stay at a specific location that long to eat a candy bar?...doesn't make sense but then again do these Monsters make sense?...

What we have in this community IMO...many interested but few involved in the field...some of those involved can say anything with the eager interested eating it up as gospel...I've always thought this...we couldn't fill a thimble with what we actually know about these Monsters...we can speculate from experience but what I find interesting...Just when you think you have something figured out the Monsters do just the opposite...

I have a simple question...why can't we get pictures or a good clear daytime video?...I have stills and video of most if not all the critters within the habitat I search but not pictures of a Monster that is a clear no doubt Monster...why?...

Posted on Feb 11, 2011, 8:28 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Why no clear pics or stills...........

by MikeInNC

My thoughts would be:

1. Lack of luck (right place, at the right time) to catch one in the open

2. Lack of equipment - something like a video camera which can be placed in one area, and which could videotape an area for hours - preferably days or weeks - on end without interruption so that monsters don't get spooked by human activity (not counting game cams - which they seem to avoid like the plague - due to human activity(?) or IR(?) or "????".

3. When taking video/stills (especially stills) - the cameras are in "wide-angle" mode, which covers the greatest possible area.

They NEED to be in zoom mode to capture greater detail - which creates problems like:
A. Any movement of a camera in zoom mode will blur a picture - so pic is worthless
B. Zooming in reduces the area which the photo will cover - so camera must be exactly on the subject at the moment the photo is taken (like when hearing something, turning around, and snapping a photo from where a sound came from).

4. With monsters behind bushes trees 99% of the time, cameras with auto focus will struggle to focus on what we're looking at.

5. Monsters avoid humans - which should put this on the top of the list instead of #5 - lol

6. Need LOTS more researchers in the woods with gear - OR - have more recreational types/shutter bugs with cameras in-hand, taking pictures of a pretty butterfly on a flower, when something "unexplained" steps out into the open.

So the only way to get a clear pic is to catch a monster unawares, in the open, in good lighting, with good gear (better quality film or digital camera / video), and an operator who isn't shaking like a leaf happy.gif

That's a LOT of luck in one place, at one time.

So the odds are stacked against active and armchair researchers happy.gif

-MikeInNC

Posted on Feb 11, 2011, 9:12 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Lack of luck is Number 1....

by Monster Hunter

2. Being in an area of activity...preferably an open area without the thickets and heavy forest...

3. Proper equipment...video equipment that is capable of running 24/7 without human contact for a period of time..couple of weeks to a month...more then several cameras covering a complete area...

4. A person willing and capable to operate equipment...maintain food plots on a regular basis...

5. Keep other interested folks completely away from the area of activity...

I have several areas of activity, the time to work an area and food plots, smart enough to operate equipment properly...what I need is the proper equipment without all the bullsxxx from the various peddlers of "oh, you need this"...drives me nuts trying to decide which equipment will do exactly what I want...there is equipment that is affordable but when it gets down to the nuts and bolts of..."will this work"...peddlers say..."it should"...who the hell wants to invest in something that should...

Simple question if you know...is there equipment that can take quality video 24/7 without daily or maybe weekly maintenance....changing tapes daily, batteries or that requires a solar panel large enough to run a household that is affordable?...something that can video 24/7 up to 150 feet to infinity day time hours and approximately 60 to 100 feet at night...preferably wireless cameras to a substation located within 100 to 150 feet to a structure from the cameras...which will load the video to a computers hard drive...

Posted on Feb 11, 2011, 10:02 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

If only I lived at least 2 states closer to MC ! LOL

by MikeInNC

I could sit in the woods for a week or two and change batteries/video tapes. Just need plenty good supply of t/p and deoderant - LOL

Your "simple question" is the most difficult of all, of course happy.gif

I'm sure the military has cool stuff like that, but.........

Seriously, if I lived a few states closer to MH, I'd stomp wherever you could use me (so long as I could tote my FAL at all times).

(dang my lack of proximity!)

Best regards,

-Mike in NC

Posted on Feb 11, 2011, 10:54 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Location, location, location...

by Monster Hunter

Yes, I well know...I would think the military would have exactly what is needed but there should be individuals that would know...I can always hope...

Posted on Feb 11, 2011, 11:00 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That has always been a problem Mike...

by Monster Hunter

Someone that lived close enough to help...not every now and then but on a regular basis...someone who could go down and handle business without me being with them the whole time...

Posted on Feb 11, 2011, 11:25 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Lone Wolf on Conundrums

by J

Lone Wolf and I recorded his interview tonight for this weekends Conundrums. Very interesting conversation about paranormal events in his life. However, during the interview there are some strange sounds in the audio stream of the program. Real eerie. We had a conversation last week that had some strange things happen then and we talk about it on the episode.
The episode will be online this weekend, probably Friday afternoon. If you are into Ghost hunting or EVP phenomenon then don't miss this episode!
As I edit the episode tomorrow I will be able to listen more closely and see if i can find a logical explanation for the sounds on the tape.

J

PS: LW, Great talking to ya!

Posted on Feb 9, 2011, 11:41 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You don't want to miss this program...

by Monster Hunter

I know Lone Wolf has had some ghostly experiences with some of the paranormal activity caught during the interview with J Mike...

BTW...I suggest you bookmark J Mike's site and watch all of his programs...

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 6:55 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I concur

by MissippiMike

Conundrums is AWESOME!!!

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 8:27 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thank You J

by Lone Wolf

It was great talking to you last night.
I just hope your audience finds our interview entertaining and informative.
The hour went very quickly,I feel we could have done 2 more.

Yesterday I was plagued again by electronic weirdness.
My computer froze 30 minutes before the show, and took 4 restarts to get going.
Also worth mentioning, immediately following our interview my TV turned itself on, and my cable box rebooted itself!
I actually turned my laptop camera so J could see the TV going through the rebooting process......

Hopefully J you can figure out what the background noise is. I have heard this several times in my home, but during our interview I heard nothing.

For the record, no TV's or radios were on, no one else in the house during the interview.
Thanks again J, I hope it turns out well.

LW

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 8:16 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It was eerie

by J

I edited the program today. There is music and voices in the background. Also a wind noise and "pounding", it drifts in and out. This is not an issue with Skype, or a digital thing. I concede it could be some kind of radio interference however I use no wireless equipment in my setup to record Conundrums. I use a standard Audio Technica ATA wired mike, a radio shack mixer and the laptop. The audio is fed into the camcorder and all of the show is mixed together in my video editor.
I traced each wire today and tried to reproduce the audio anomalies with no success. I even tried to create radio interference with my lav transmitter, other than a slight buzz it did nothing.

In the recording you can hear his dog bark, so it was recording natural background sounds as well as the overlayed strange audio. He and I were both alone. So no one could have faked this. My microphone is the type that only records sound within a foot of it.

And the audio fades in and out. Usually if you have a digital issue it will clip or cut out completely. I've had that happen, clipping is common and even the video will shudder because of loss of signal. On our previous conversation, and the show, neither time did I lose video. The video may freeze but it does not quit. This is simply a buffering issue and would not affect the audio except to make it choppy if the signal is catching up.

Perfect fades in and out could only be done with a mixer or in an analog environment. There are times during the show the "wind" almost overtakes our voices. In the "wind" you can hear pounding and shuffling of something.

The voices are near the end of the show.

After the show we continued to talk on skype. We were talking and his feed cut out, his face became a distorted skull and I lost the skype feed. I tried to call him back but he had gone offline. I guess this was when he had the tv and cable problem. Unfortuantly I was no longer recording when that happened. Skype closed and the image went away.

At this point I think Lone Wolf has a genuine phenomenon going on over there. I will have an MP3 of the show posted as well so feel free to download it and listen or analyze it. But watch the video as well, there is a photo of the scratches a friend of his received during an attack in the house. And you can watch me react to the sounds.

During the show I wear headphones and also an earwig. I could hear the sounds in the earwig. The little mic on the earwig is how the guest can hear me, the big mic is where my audio for the show comes from. I monitor the guest with the earwig and my audio in the headphones. Though i hear both in the headphones, the earwig is right in my ear and is louder so that's where i noticed the strange things the few times I heard it during the show.

When i got the show in my editor and could turn it up, I noticed more all during the show. Strange taps, clicking and other sounds can be heard. Even what sounds like traffic. The wind is kinda eerie, and there are pops * snaps that i didn't hear while recording. Some of these may be EVPs.

Usually I de-noise the audio to clean it up after every show. This time I didn't so the audio is raw. I did this so there is no tampering with the audio. You can hear the natural hum of the electronics and some normal background hiss that is evident in every show. The 'wind' comes in and over these sounds.

I'm hoping someone will slow the audio down and maybe do a few tests to determine what the voices say and see if there is more in the stream I can't detect.

I'll have the show up Friday afternoon so it's online for the weekend. And i post on our Facebook / twitter pages when it's online to alert viewers.

So, look for it soon.
J.

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 8:55 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I've spoken with Lone Wolf using my cell phone...

by Monster Hunter

I have heard a hissing type sound a few times while he and I were talking....having no idea what caused this I just thought bad connection...This should be an excellent program...get to listen to some of Lone Wolf's experiences plus some unusual sounds during the interview...

Posted on Feb 11, 2011, 7:54 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Wow J,

by Lone Wolf

Just to be clear during the interview my two dogs were outside, no radios, no TV's operating.
Although like I said earlier right when the interview ended, my TV turned itself on and my cable box was rebooting itself. I turned the lap top so J could see the cable box going through the rebooting process.

Also, I heard nothing during the interview. The audio sounded perfect from my end.
The only thing I notices was my video from my end would turn red and flash in and out. This happened about 5 times close to the end of the interview.

Kepp in mind whenever I talk about this, and even more so when I am trying to help someone overcome evil I have more things happen to me.
I take a great personal risk when I teach people the principles to defeat evil through the invocation of prayer in the name of Jesus Christ.

Also yesterday, my parrot Marty got slapped off his perch again............(He does not talk, sing or hiss LOL)

My only hope is that I can help someone with my information to live a normal life not plagued by the evil side of the paranormal.

Posted on Feb 11, 2011, 8:23 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

by J

http://conundrumstv.blogspot.com

Enjoy!
J.

Posted on Feb 11, 2011, 9:31 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Very Informitive

by SAsquatcher

Great show J and Lone Wolf.
I have a question for you.
What sparked your interest in Bigfoot?

Posted on Feb 12, 2011, 10:11 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I tried to watch the program 4 different times...

by Monster Hunter

Darn computer would shut down on me each time...Lone Wolf has sent me a darn haint through the Internet...has to be a first...

Posted on Feb 12, 2011, 12:53 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

No way Jim,

by Lone Wolf

dont blame me, lol.
You have your own issues over there at MC.

Hopefully I will get down there sometime to see them for myself.
I think you have many skinwalker type issues going on there.
You know what I mean............

Posted on Feb 12, 2011, 4:38 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hi Rick,

by Lone Wolf

Glad you liked the show.

I became interested in BF at a young age.
The Legend Of Boggy Creek both interested me and scared me as well.
As a child I read many books on BF and all paranormal subjects.
Chariots Of The Gods, UFO books, and anything BF as well.

My friend that was talked about in the video with the back scratches was here today.
He and I did a cleansing of the house before he left.
I am confident anything that was here during the taping of Conundrums is gone, at least for now.
Usually there is a period of calm, and unfortunately they always return.
I would be interested to see if another show would produce any paranormal results.

A few people that watched the show have emailed me with their observations of moving shadows in the room behind me from the 4 - 6 minute mark that went away, and several heard EVP's as well during the portion of the show that J and I were talking about the back scratches.

Just for the record, I heard nothing unusual on my end during the entire interview.

Posted on Feb 12, 2011, 4:36 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Information for MikeInNC on the GCBRO board

by Pywacket

For MikeInNC and anyone else that would be interested, it was Bill Munn's Creature Suit Analysis that I posted on the forum a couple of years ago.

The easiest way to find it on this forum is to go to Search and type in "Bill Munn's Creature Suit Analysis" and it will take you straight to the topics.

Bill did a great job, in my opinion, of proving that it just wasn't possible to make a monkey suit that looks as good as Patty, especially way back in 1967.

Posted on Feb 9, 2011, 1:53 PM
from IP address 70.250.173.69

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

See...all we needed was...

by Monster Hunter

to be told where to look...thanks Pywacket and don't be a stranger...

Posted on Feb 9, 2011, 3:36 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

THANKS! I wasn't using the right search words......

by MikeInNC

......and was pounding my noggin' against the desk trying to figure out why I couldn't locate it.

You Da Man !

happy.gif

Thanks again....

-Mike in NC

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 5:44 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A day late and a dollar short Mike...

by Monster Hunter

But now you know where the information is located on our forum if you need it...those folks were not interested in debate...all they wanted was a few laughs about a hoax...

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 9:20 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It's not too late........

by MikeInNC

Keith likes to follow-up on stories......and it will get several mentions between now and after the airing of the show. He mentioned it a couple times here and there every day so far.

I've sent him a little more info, inviting him to keep an open mind - and nothing more. He claims that he "wants" there to be BF.....but whatever.

So, I suggested that if he found any info interesting that he could contact me and I'd send him additional info.

If he doesn't contact me. No loss for trying.

(I know he gets my emails, btw, as he'll read some of my whitty comments on-air (like he did this a.m.) when I send them in. He does this whenever a listener has something either very thoughful, or very funny, or very sTuPiD, to share) happy.gif

Anywhoo - that's it for now.

-Mike in NC

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 11:42 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hang in there Mike...

by Monster Hunter

Maybe he'll get the point you make and do some research about the Patty film and this fictional man in the suit...

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 11:49 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Py, I've always thought...

by Terry

there's a good chance the suit looks good only because of luck despite its simplicity, if you catch my drift. Hope all is well.

t.

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 11:51 AM
from IP address 216.168.120.114

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The negatives MK is working with...

by Monster Hunter

As you can see the the negatives are in less then quality condition...but it is obvious he can turn this blue looking negative into something worth while...I guess this is an example of throw away cameras and developing...

[linked image]

Posted on Feb 9, 2011, 9:46 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Another thing about working from the original negatives.

by SAsquatcher

You can blow up the picture to say 8 X 10 or 11 X 14 without pixelizing it.
That means that you can blow it up and then scan it and pick out fine detail without loseing all that much quality.
Because the "Blowing up" process is just magnification of what is on the negative itself.
When you digitize it, then you start having to deal with the problem of pixels in the fine details.
So the larger of a print that you have before you scan the pic into digital form, the better detail you can get once you do scan it.

Posted on Feb 9, 2011, 10:52 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I just read what causes a blue tint on the negatives...

by Monster Hunter

http://photo.net/black-and-white-photo-film-processing-forum/00Iwen

"It does sound like incomplete washing or contaminated chemicals, so it is probably time to mix up some fresh chemicals."

Probably contaminated or old chemicals...these shake and bake photo processors get their monies worth from these chemicals...kind of like a chicken place with their greese used to fry chicken...at times it is nasty...next time you order at the drive through at a Chicken shack ask a simple question...Hey!!!you fry my chicken in fresh greese?...they will tell you sure then spit in your drink...LOL

Posted on Feb 9, 2011, 12:22 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

blue tint

by anaconda

Blue tint on negatives can also be caused from errors in the processing process
and/or in the hands of incompetent, noncertified processors or boaxers
trying to cover up vital information. Something I've seen in the Patterson frames
some darkened images, some red washed images and some blue tinted images.

Posted on Feb 9, 2011, 4:13 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You mean kinda like this one?

by

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 6:38 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Chemical Replenishment

by Grumpy

Most automated film processors have had auto replenishment for the last 45+ years but that doesn't mean the dummy operating the machine sets the gauges correctly, runs the control strips daily or makes sure the chemical replenishment drums aren't empty........

Posted on Feb 9, 2011, 4:46 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I have little experience in the development of film...

by Monster Hunter

but it seems as if we are all sabotaged when it comes to having a Monster in your pictures developed properly...The blue tint can be removed from the negative with digital programs when making a picture but damnit a person shouldn't have to do this...the pictures she had developed were fine...how in the hexx did the pictures look good and the negatives have this tint?...

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 9:13 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Good Developer.

by

Whoever developed the pics probably sat bthe blue tint and compensated?

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 9:24 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That will teach me,,,lets try that again in ,,,english

by

Whoever developed the pics probably SAW the blue tint and compensated to remove it.
There!
It looked like Don and I had the same spelling teacher there for a minute,,,LOL.
That will teach me to proof read before I hit the old respond button!

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 10:38 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

More "sonic boom" pictures

by EasTexSteve

Remember though, that a craft doesn't necessarily have to be creating a sonic boom to cause this displacement. I think that many of the UFO reports that talk about fast moving white objects high in the sky, are really these. Especially those that disappear and reappear. And, not just airplanes that are making them, but fast moving UFOs could also be making them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF7h3EwBPjc&feature=related

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 9:53 PM
from IP address 166.164.77.87

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Maybe so Steve...

by Monster Hunter

Interesting point...

Posted on Feb 9, 2011, 9:29 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A better sonic boom video clip

by EasTexSteve

Click here for a better high speed air displacement video clip showing the "cone" trying to form behind a jet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX04ySm4TTk&feature=related

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 8:25 AM
from IP address 98.134.132.83

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That has always been a question in my mind...

by Monster Hunter

When you displace air there is always a noise...if you haven't ever heard a bullet coming your way...you just haven't lived...LOL...

How could any object fly in our atmosphere at the speeds reported and not produce a sonic boom?...Impossible with our technology...

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 1:02 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Key Phrase,

by Lone Wolf

not with our technology.

I have witnessed an object traveling at at least 2000 MPH and stop dead, no noise.
It then divided into two smaller objects and followed a small private jet.
Another witness with me saw the same event.

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 3:02 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You da man Lone Wolf...

by Monster Hunter

"Impossible with our technology"...

You're just like trying to slip a sunrise by a rooster...LOL

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 3:15 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

NASA and UFOs

by MissippiMike

Paul Hill, an Astrophycisist with NASA in the 50's and 60's wrote a book which was published by his daughter after his death a few years back. I believe the title was Unconventional Flying Objects. Anyway, Mr. Hill was in charge of NASAs UFO sightings by their Astronauts and he stated in his book that UFOs were neither unidentified, nor do they fly, instead they are "vectored over a trajectory" enabling them to travel through different mediums, be they air or water with relative ease and with no drag what so ever. I don't know what all that means but it is one of the more interesting books on UFOs that I have read.

Posted on Feb 9, 2011, 2:54 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Just ordered it n/t

by Cindy

Posted on Feb 14, 2011, 8:49 AM
from IP address 205.188.117.18

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Key Phrase,

by Ken3030

Just to add my 2 cents and that's about all it's worth. I agree about "not with our technology". I once saw a circular object crusing overhead silently and then it looked like on Startrek when they hit the warp-speed button. It traveled so fast almost instantly that it disappeared from view in about 2 seconds and made NO noise!!!

Posted on Feb 9, 2011, 8:03 AM
from IP address 70.154.176.133

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That's why things like UFO's are called Paranormal

by Lone Wolf

or in other words not in our understanding of what is considered normal by our measures of science or common sense.
East Texas Steve's science is right on but somehow someway these objects are able to move at high speeds silently.

Posted on Feb 9, 2011, 12:16 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That is true...

by Monster Hunter

I can't argue anything that I have no idea how to argue...kind of like those dreaded haints...you know they are there but you don't know how or why...

Definition of "haint" with an attached sentence using the word haint...BTW...I did not write these sentences so to all our lovely women visitors and members...I'm simply a messenger...

1. Haint 157 up, 28 down
def., ghost, apparition, lost soul

On his way back from Mobile my friend was killed on Bloody 98, and now he's just another restless haint.

2. Haint 124 up, 28 down
Chiefly Southern U.S. var of haunt, originally, but the meaning has since morephed to mean more than a ghost. It can also mean a scary bitch or mean person, usually a woman.

I tried to kill her with kindness, but that haint is just full up with meanness.

Posted on Feb 9, 2011, 12:31 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

First time I heard haint mentioned...years ago...

by Monster Hunter

Two ladies claimed they had balls of light in their pastures at night...they called them haints...

Posted on Feb 9, 2011, 12:36 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

One of the weirdest and funniest reports I was told...

by Monster Hunter

Two unmarried sisters in their late thirties or early forties told me that something was stealing their cut cedar fence posts at night...a couple at a time...of course I did my snooping around without finding anything around their stack of cedar posts so when I told them I didn't see anything they told me it was either a booger or a haint taking their posts...and yes...they were dead serious...

Posted on Feb 9, 2011, 12:41 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It Haint no joke,

by Lone Wolf

when you have ghosts bothering you!

Sorry I couldn't resist.............

Posted on Feb 9, 2011, 2:11 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I've gotta say it,,,

by SAsquatcher

BOOOOOOOOO!
LOL.

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 11:44 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Haints

by Florida Redneck

I hadn't heard the word haints in years until now. A few old timers still hanging on from the 1800's used to use it when I was a kid and early 20's. The last time I heard it was when I picked up one of the local drunks who was running down the middle of the highway just before midnight in nothing but his boxers. He was white as a sheet and said a haint chased him out of the abandoned house the local cadre of drunks camped in. Strange thing was he appeared to be dead sober. Guess he was "scared straight".

Posted on Feb 11, 2011, 2:53 PM
from IP address 72.161.2.163

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It's not about technology . .

by EasTexSteve

It's not about our technology, but about simple physics. Anything with mass traveling fast enough is going to make noise traveling through the atmosphere, no matter what it is made of, because it is the displacement of air that creates the noise. The only way a craft could not make noise at high speed is to not displace air. You could hypothesize that the craft can somehow move about in inter-dimensional space. But, if it was doing this, you wouldn't be able to see it.

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 5:14 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Perhaps a sort of,,

by SAsquatcher

Warp bubble?
It would appear to move through regular space but it is actually traveling within an energy bubble that utilizes curvatures in space time .
Theoretic I know but that would explain the lack of wind resistance.

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 5:20 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

1 more thing,,,

by SAsquatcher

If it were making contact with the atmosphere at those speeds it would most like encounter the same problems as a body entering our atmosphere at those speeds,,frictional heating!
It would most like burn up at those speeds, especially with the geometric configurations reported, ergo, squares and triangles and rectangles,,,etc,,etc.

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 5:34 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Read this.

by SAsquatcher

http://quantumphysics.tribe.net/thread/b0fbb5b9-d9d2-4968-99b0-c396848a1dfb

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 5:23 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Maybe one day . .

by EasTexSteve

Remember that in the early 1950's people used to think you couldn't travel faster than sound. If you closely watch the video of the jet approaching the speed of sound, you can see why. Notice the nose pitching up and down as it passes by. The air compressing in front of it is causing quite a bit of turbulence.

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 9:36 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Impossible with "our" technology Steve...

by Monster Hunter

I do agree but if someone or something can enter our atmosphere from another planet more then likely they have "our" physics figured out...

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 5:26 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I think they have it figured out beyond that

by EasTexSteve

My thoughts are that if they have the technology to travel through the atmosphere using frictionless flight, they certainly have the capability of traveling without being seen at all. And, what's will all the bright lights? Even we have mastered night vision. After all, if you want to observe us, why risk being seen at all?

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 9:41 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Well, you know the old saying......

by MikeInNC

"You can't get something for nothing"

Perhaps a certain amount of light energy is a necessary tradeoff for the capabilities they have?

OR

They have no clue - for whatever reason - that we can see the lights? 'Book smarts' often times don't equal 'street smarts' happy.gif

Like BF, we need a LOT more info before we can do much more hypothesizin'

-Mike in NC

Posted on Feb 9, 2011, 7:23 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I don't mean to contradict but actually,,,

by SAsquatcher

It is.
If,,and I say IF,,a race knew how to create and travel in "Warp Bubbles" then it's all about technology,,IE,,a way around regular physical laws.
If a ship is traveling in a bubble and is not making actual contact with the atmosphere then it would be absolutely silent.
Because it would merely be bending the space around it and pushing against it and pulling at it at the same time.
All theoretical ,true, but as they say, the scene fits the crime.

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 6:22 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Be one hexx of a bubble Rick...

by Monster Hunter

to encase the UFO over Phoenix...

Our technology changes daily so maybe one day we'll ride in a craft inside a bubble to outer space...or maybe my children or grandchildren will...

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 6:30 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Very Possible Jim.

by SAsquatcher

I guess the size of the bubble depends on the power supply.
I think of the bubble as a sort of "Force Field".
You can see through it but it is nevertheless self contained.
Maybe they can even crank up the power and bend light and seemingly disappear?
Kinda like on Predator.
This is all purely speculation of course but with enough power and the right tech,,possible.

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 6:39 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Maybe,,,

by SAsquatcher

When they want to hover or interact in some way they can disengage the bubble and travel under their normal propulsion?

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 6:46 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Think of it this way

by SAsquatcher

You are in a ship traveling at 99.999999% the speed of light.
the ship is 100 feet long and you are at the back.
you decide to jump up and run to the front of the ship.
Technically you just ran past the speed of light.
Same principle except the bubble is the ship and the ship is you.
Confusing I know but just think about it.

Another more common scenario.
You are in your car traveling at 60 mph.
you throw a ball up in the air in your car.
How fast is the ball traveling?
Now your kid in the back has the ball and throws it to the front.
How fast is it going now?

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 7:16 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Wow....

by Timberghost

EB is smiling down right now wink.gif

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 8:04 PM
from IP address 67.142.168.139

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

EB was an LED

by SAsquatcher

I am a Qbeam,,,,LOL.
I watch the science channel and discovery channel a lot,,,LOL.

Posted on Feb 9, 2011, 7:53 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Dang Rick!

by MissippiMike

You sound like my college Physics professor! He kept me confused for 6 months!

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 8:26 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LOL.

by

I am fascinated by quantum mechanics and physics.
There is so much we could do if we could just solve the power and fuel problems!
Maybe these little gray guys have got that figured out.

Posted on Feb 10, 2011, 10:41 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It's about things we cannot comprehend.....

by MikeInNC

Back in the day, the earth was flat.

Back in the day, it was theorized that people would not be able (after a certain speed was achieved) to survive a ride on a locomotive! (something about not being able to breath air due to some silly physics or physiology).

Back in the day, man could not fly.

Back in the day (as mentioned on this thread) we couldn't break the sound barrier.

We're talking about a few hundred years of human technological barriers and intellectual breakthroughs.

If mankind can survive itself, in another few hundred years - we (in 2011) will be thought of as simpletons.

Can we even grasp the idea of infinity? Draw a straight line to that galaxy a trillion-billion light years from earth.......and then keep drawing another line a trillion-billion light years beyond that, and beyond that......etc, etc, etc, etc. Where does that straight line end? And what's beyond that???

Some say the universe is shaped like a donut. Well, a straight line will exit a curve, eventually - so what's outside the donut?

My point is - we can't imagine the possibilities of time, space, or physics based on what we "know" to be "absolute" or "mathematically possible" at this point in time.

Some say aliens do not exist because they cannot travel at such high speeds and with radical maneuvers - because the G-forces would kill them!

Yes........and "high speed" travel by locomotive will suck the air out of your lungs.

LOL!

-Mike in NC

Posted on Feb 9, 2011, 9:18 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Man, that is

by DonDon

frigging awesome right there man

Posted on Feb 9, 2011, 6:49 AM
from IP address 98.95.98.10

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'll build a food plot...

by Monster Hunter

for aliens if someone can tell me what to plant or feed and maybe we can nab one of the little sawed off bastxxxx and have him explain their physics...

As Bill Clinton said...

"Tell me how and be specific"...

Posted on Feb 9, 2011, 9:24 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Not meaning to stray, but in search of the truth . .

by EasTexSteve

In regard to a bit of discussion earlier about UFO's and atmospheric displacement, here is something to consider.

Anything traveling through the atmosphere at an indicated air speed greater than sound will make a noise. This noise may or may not be a sonic boom, but most likely will be, if you are in the right position and proximity to the object. But, it also might be a roar, or a ripping or sizzling sound, depending upon the size and shape of the object. If you have ever been downrange of a high powered rifle bullet as it passed you, you heard it make a zip then a cracking sound as it flew by you.

When something moves through the air, it compresses then displaces air as the air moves out of its way. Whether it be a car, airplane, bullet, or a baseball bat, the air will temporarily compress in front (and to a lesser degree, around) of the object, and then move out of its way. It is the same effect as moving a boat paddle through the water. And, just like a boat moving through water, that displaced air will move in waves that you can feel, and sometimes hear and see if the object is moving fast enough. See the actual picture of the waves coming off of the bullet car.

When an object moves fast enough through the atmosphere that the air begins to greatly compress and have a much harder time moving out of the way, some other interesting things can happen. One of them, is the creation of a sonic boom, or other sounds. And, if the object is moving at high enough speed, it can actually carry a cone-shaped compressed cloud of humidity with it. (See picture of F-18)
As long as the craft maintains that speed in those atmospheric conditions, that cone of compressed air will follow it. That is a real photo, and here is the link to an actual video of an airplane approaching speeds that create and then dissipate the cone:

imglink:paws.kettering.edu/~drussell/Demos/doppler/mach1.mpg

Now, this has led me to another theory. Notice that the cone forms behind the aircraft. This would cause an observer at a distance to perhaps not see the aircraft, but instead, see a white disc, cone, or ball-shaped object moving through the sky at high speed. Also, recall all the sightings of these white objects in which they seem to disappear and then re-appear again in another part of the sky. This could be due to the craft slowing down and losing the cone, and then accelerating again and re-creating it.

I'm not saying that all white ball or cone-shaped UFOs are just high-speed airplanes. What I'm saying is that some of these sightings could actually be UFOs traveling through the sky causing this visual phenomena. Obviously, the white ball or cone-shaped objects that are displaying maneuvers not capable of airplanes, are not airplanes.

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 8:18 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

As a reminder,

by Lone Wolf

I agree with what you are saying Steve, a bull whip is a simple example also.

However,I have witnessed an object traveling at at least 2000 MPH and stop dead, no noise.
It then divided into two smaller objects and followed a small private jet in a different direction.
Another witness with me saw the same event.
this was NOT an airplane, or anything else of this earth.
Also, any object traveling at that speed and coming to a dead stop would turn a human pilot into jelly.

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 3:06 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

If I lived in a desert....

by Monster Hunter

I would become a sky watcher just to see if a UFO would buzz me...find a good elevated spot to watch hundreds of miles in every direction...of course I would have to have a food plot to see if the Monsters would come in for a snack...

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 3:20 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The bone was really not a bone but...

by Monster Hunter

the hoof of a small pig or deer...they also told me they were not sure if this was coughed up, because of the smell of puke, or crapped out but I haven't spoken to anyone since last week...I made a call yesterday with my contact working in the lab without returning my call...I'll call back today if I haven't heard anything by noon...I'm still unsure of what the hair and dung came from...

[linked image]

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 7:52 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Talked to the lab this morning...

by Monster Hunter

Should have some answers one way or another by Monday or Tuesday...but I've been through this before so I'm not holding my breath but it would be nice to have some information one way or another...

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 11:36 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The negatives...

by Monster Hunter

I spoke with MK yesterday...he was working with the negatives but I haven't heard from him today...he may of had to work but he'll call me when he has something...we know there are Monsters we just hope he can get us a close look...

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 11:40 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Lets just hope this lab

by DonDon

doesn't do what the one a few years ago did. POOF, they were gone LOL

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 11:47 AM
from IP address 98.95.98.10

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hey MH, I bet that didn't feel too good spitting that out either way...ouch

by

I can't wait to hear what the lab has to say. I guess good things come to those who wait...huh? I can't wait to see what you get from the negatives. I would really like to see whatever you have. Good luck with all. Keep us posted!

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 1:27 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LOL...it could have been painful...

by Monster Hunter

Diet certainly has something to do with their digestive system and which end the waste comes out of...if they swallowed a hog leg more then likely it would be coughed up...a pig or deer hoof?...I've been doing this a long time and these are the first turds I've seen this long...it's not dog, hog, cat or any animal that I know of...hopefully the lab will have some answers...

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 2:54 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Owls...

by Terry

Puke out pellets of bone and hair although a piece of hoof seems to big for an owl. Was your find under a tree?

t.

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 3:38 PM
from IP address 76.75.67.25

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It was in an open area T...

by Monster Hunter

Nearest tree 50 feet or more away...in our tower stand a couple of owls used it for home base with young...I've seen the remnants of bones and hair in their crap but nothing as big and long with that much hair...many rat skulls and hair assumed that came from rats...

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 4:08 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

..a few chuckles

by Anaconda

Alabama
A group of Alabama friends went deer hunting and paired off in twos for the day. That night, one of the hunters returned alone, staggering under the weight of an eight-point buck.
"Where's Henry?" the others asked.
"Henry had a stroke o' some kind. He's a couple of miles back up the trail," the successful hunter replied.
"You left Henry layin' out there and carried the deer back?" they inquired.
"A tough call," nodded the hunter. "But I figured no one's gonna steal Henry!"
-----------------------------
Georgia
The owner of a golf course in Georgia was confused about paying an invoice, so he decided to ask his secretary for some mathematical help.
He called her into his office and said, "Y'all graduated from the University of Georgia and I need some help. If I wuz to give yew $20,000, minus 14%, how much would you take off?"
The secretary thought a moment, and then replied, "Everthaing but my earrings."
----------------------------
Louisiana
A senior citizen in Louisiana was overheard saying ... "When the end of the world comes, I hope to be in Louisiana."
When asked why, he replied, "I'd rather be in Louisiana 'cause everythaing happens in Louisiana 20 years later than in the rest of the world."
Mississippi
The young man from Mississippi came running into the store and said to his buddy, "Bubba, somebody just stole your pickup truck from the parking lot!"
Bubba replied, "Did y'all see who it was?"
The young man answered, "I couldn't tell, but I got the license number."
North Carolina
A man in North Carolina had a flat tire, pulled off on the side of the road, and proceeded to put a bouquet of flowers in front of the car and one behind it. Then he got back in the car to wait.
A passerby studied the scene as he drove by, and was so curious he turned around and went back. He asked the fellow what the problem was.
The man replied, "I got a flat tahr."
The passerby asked, "But what's with the flowers?"
The man responded, "When you break down they tell you to put flares in the front and flares in the back. I never did understand that neither."
Tennessee
A Tennessee State trooper pulled over a pickup on I-65. The trooper asked, "Got any ID?"
The driver replied, "Bout whut?"
Texas
The Sheriff pulled up next to the guy unloading garbage out of his pick-up into the ditch. The Sheriff asked, "Why are you dumping garbage in the ditch? Don't you see that sign right over your head."
"Yep," he replied. "That's why I'm dumpin' it here, 'cause it says: 'Fine For Dumping Garbage.' "

I'm a Texan, hope nobody's offended....the South will rise again!! happy.gif

Posted on Feb 7, 2011, 4:30 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

My favorite...

by Monster Hunter

Louisiana
A senior citizen in Louisiana was overheard saying ... "When the end of the world comes, I hope to be in Louisiana."
When asked why, he replied, "I'd rather be in Louisiana 'cause everythaing happens in Louisiana 20 years later than in the rest of the world."

How true...LOL

Posted on Feb 7, 2011, 4:55 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Here's one..

by EasTexSteve

My wife is so hard of hearing. I told her to bring home a party tray for the super bowl game, and she thought I said "potty tray." She showed up at the house with a bed pan full of tootsie rolls.

Posted on Feb 7, 2011, 10:44 PM
from IP address 98.134.223.180

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Southern Gals!

by MissippiMike

A young lady from Mississippi was flying to New York City for the first time. As she took her seat next to two sophisticated women she asked them,"Where are ya'll from?" One of the ladies replied,"Where we are from we don't end our sentences with prepositions!" The Mississippi gal thought for a second, then said,"I'm sorry, where are ya'll from, b***h!"

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 2:23 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Don't be afraid to talk Monsters...

by Monster Hunter

with anyone...you might be surprised at what and who you learn are interested...found a new contact late afternoon yesterday by talking Monsters...it's hard to find good reliable contacts...

Posted on Feb 7, 2011, 12:05 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

When I was up in Washington state,

by Lone Wolf

I talked to a lot of loggers and native Americans that were full of great information.

Posted on Feb 7, 2011, 12:48 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Proves my point Lone Wolf...

by Monster Hunter

Television has promoted the subject of Monsters and Ghosts so it's not like people haven't heard about BF...If you live in a large city more then likely your next door neighbor is not a contact but people who hunt and live in areas of Monster habitat may have something you would like to hear and know...

A few of my contacts are wood choppers...many hunters and quite a few who live in rural areas...I have a few contacts that live in semi rural areas...you never know where a Monster will set up house...

A man told me a few months back he saw a suspected male, female and a youngster not far from my house, a couple of miles, in a field off a busy highway...I live in a semi rural area...

Posted on Feb 7, 2011, 1:06 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I even have a judge as a contact...

by Monster Hunter

So you never know who has seen, had an encounter or experience with something strange...

Posted on Feb 7, 2011, 1:10 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Right Jim,

by Lone Wolf

even people who don't live in these areas may have to drive through them daily......you never know what you might see crossing a road.

Posted on Feb 7, 2011, 1:20 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Just the other day

by Lou

I mentioned it to a contactor who spent a few days working at my house, and he told me his family is from Fouke, Arkansas, and that his grandma told him that sometimes she would leave leftovers out for critters on a stump behind the house, and a couple times she saw certain bipedal creature snatch the leftovers then lumber off into the woods.

Posted on Feb 7, 2011, 2:06 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sorry Lou...

by Monster Hunter

I haven't forgotten you...I'll drop you an email...

Posted on Feb 7, 2011, 2:08 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

So true

by RubyRed

Got a pleasant surprise when I mentioned "honey bears" to a Christian friend of ours whose name I have mentioned on the board before. He told about a relative in East Texas who had problems with honey bears; he was surprised when I told him his relative was speaking of Bigfoot-type critters. Now, we exchange stories often and he's even became a member of Rick Tullos' group.

NOW I'M ABOUT TO MAKE A SHAMELESS PLUG--Wendel G. Williamson is the finest pencil sketch artist I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. He often appears at gun shows and flea markets selling his wonderful prints. IF you should ever attend such a function in Texas look for a booth selling sketches. He's a great talker, too and very interested in Monsters...

happy.gif

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 2:33 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Man, am I steamed right now....... Need some assistance.

by MikeInNC

Because a t.v. crew is coming to Uwharrie Natl. Forest to take part in a BF hunt, the topic of BF has been discussed on one of my fav radio talk shows (political/social - not a group of goof-offs doing humor) this a.m.

Naturally, there's lots of snickering about the subject and the playing of the recent 911 call where the drunk guy is describing a BF which was in his yard, bothering his dogs.

So next thing I know some old-timer (can tell by the voice) calls in to the show and say, on air, that Morris of Morris Costumes was the guy behind BF.

I started firing off emails like crazy and cut/paste/linked to a lengthy article which debunks the hoaxers (from that "other" site - sorry!)

Of course, the media folks won't take the time to research the history of BF (pre-white man), because they'd rather chuckle than be ridiculed themselves for even entertaining the thought that something may be out there - which is why I won't send additional info to the radio host.

HOWEVER: I'd love to forward that lengthy research article which was posted here a year or two ago about how a suit could NOT be used for the PG film. I don't know how to find it and it'd be great to repost the entire bit (or email it directly to me).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

-Mike in NC

Posted on Feb 7, 2011, 9:07 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

This may be the article Mike...

by Monster Hunter

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/articles/response_si.htm

Posted on Feb 7, 2011, 9:59 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Nope. Not it. It was posted on GCBRO.......

by MikeInNC

The info I'm looking for was posted on this message board maybe a year ago (?) as a 3, or 4, or 5-part series of posts which went into all the technical details of creating a costume for movies back in the 60's and how anything looking like Patty could not have been created at that time.

I wish I'd copied/pasted it into a Word document, but . . . . .

Anyone remember it or how or how it can be retrieved?

Thanks!

-Mike in NC

Posted on Feb 7, 2011, 6:57 PM
from IP address 71.75.240.219

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

No big deal Mike...

by Monster Hunter

Let them have their fun but if and when a corpse is brought in we'll have ours...LOL...of course all these so called skeptics will jump on the band wagon claiming they knew all along there was a Monster in the woods somewhere...

Posted on Feb 7, 2011, 11:06 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks and additional info.

by MikeInNC

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out tonight to see if that's what I was looking for (the server here at work doesn't like the creditentials of BFE so I can't view the page right now). IF it's not what I was looking for, I'll try to give you a more detailed description of the article. I'll let you know either way.

Oh, yeah...... The hunter will be the fellow who took the thermal video of a BF taking a candy bar and he'll be joined by Animal Planet.

One funny thing that a caller to the show mentioned was that the hunter and AP are probably scouting locations where they can film and stomp around so they'll be sure not to get shot themselves - LOL

I also look forward to watching the nay-sayers force down mouthfuls of crow when final proof of BF comes to light.

Regards,

-MikeInNC

Posted on Feb 7, 2011, 11:36 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Remember Mike,

by Lone Wolf

It is easy for armchair experts to make fun of what they do not understand.
I have been dealing with skepticism my entire life yet, I know what I know,and no one can convince me otherwise.

I think it is noble that you are taking up the cause for the truth however they will always remain fearful and negative about subjects they do not understand.

Posted on Feb 7, 2011, 11:33 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I hear ya, Lone Wolf...

by MikeInNC

....and thanks for the support.

I've been through all the history and arguments before with friends and watched them look at me as if I had two heads - lol.

I don't expect anyone to BELIEVE in BF simply because I offer info to them on the subject. I only HOPE that people will - at the very, very least - open their minds to the POSSIBILITY of things not-yet-discovered existing somewhere out there.

But hearing some old fart call in and declare that BF was a hoax because Morris made a costume ***and get this*** - the old fart couldn't even come up with the names: PG, Patty, Bluff Creek, etc. when asked what he was specifically talking about vis-a-vis Morris' claims!

I tried to call the station to call the guy out - but it was the bottom of the hour and the producer wasn't answering the phones.....and they moved on to another topic after that.

Yep, I get pretty hopped up when people step on Patty's toes happy.gif

-Mike in NC

Posted on Feb 7, 2011, 1:22 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

*email sent re calling local radio this A.M. to confront Morris on-air! Please read asap!

by MikeInNC

Am sending this in case you see it before you see any mod emails.

Morris will be on air sometime this morning on talk radio, 1110 WBT (AM).

Keith Larson is the talk host - his producer/call screener can be reached at 704-570-1110.

I resent an email with additional info - but I don't think I could hold my own on the radio to debate Morris. If MH or someone can call in and (if needed) leave a call-back number for Keith, perhaps they could get you on the air at the same time as Morris?

-Mike in NC

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 8:04 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Never mind. The interview was a joke. >:-(

by MikeInNC

The same radio host who rakes the local newspaper and local/state/national politicians over the coals over the slightest inconsistency......just sat there and yukk'd along with Morris.

When asked whom his witnesses were, Morris chuckled and said, "My wife" - which got a lame, "Oh, come on! ha, ha" from the show's host (Keith).

Morris then said all native BF stories are just to keep the kids in line (like the bogeyman).

It was a complete waste of time and not a single point or bit of info I'd emailed over two days was mentioned in any way.

Whatnever......

-Mike in NC

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 12:16 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Most of these radio hosts...

by Monster Hunter

Have little to no idea about the subject so if you don't understand then make it a joke...they're not real skeptics....they're ignorant...

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 12:58 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Stories to keep the kiddoes in line are

by RubyRed

usually based on true experiences. Native Americans have been dealing with these critters for a long time; certainly longer than any European descended settler. I think they know of what they speak! Just because it's a legend doesn't mean that there's no true behind it...

happy.gif

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 2:38 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com