Gulf Coast BigFoot Research Organizations Message Board

For the serious discussion of Bigfoot encounters, and sharing of information about these elusive creatures. Please, do NOT abuse this forum, or you will be filtered from any future postings to our Message Board. There is to be NO abusive language, or the attacking of another message poster, or person on this Board.

WE DO NOT RECOMMEND SHOWING YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR POST'S.

Some post's that mention certain other person's, OR entitie's, are not allowed. We will not permit any free publicity for those that try to create problems for the GCBRO, or any other legitimate research group, or individual!

MODERATED BOARD
NEW VISITORS
SUBMIT YOUR INFO BEFORE POSTING

Registration is required prior to the approval of your posts. Please submit the following information:

1. Full Name

2. Email Address given you by your Internet Service Provider. (Hotmail, or Yahoo will not suffice.)

3. Physical Address

4. Name, or Alias, you wish to use when posting.

E-MAIL GCBRO MODERATOR

Warmer weather...snakes begin to move...

by Monster Hunter

This is an older picture...the below is a Timber Rattler killed at the foot of one of our corn feeders in the bottom...and he ain't eating the corn...

[linked image]

Posted on May 1, 2013, 1:32 PM
from IP address 76.107.24.105

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

hate those things

by DonDon

It's a good one though, it's DEAD lol

Posted on May 1, 2013, 1:54 PM
from IP address 172.15.130.213

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yes sir...

by Monster Hunter

IMO...all dead rattlers are good snakes...

Posted on May 1, 2013, 4:21 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Do many folks...

by Terry

get bitten? Is the bite lethal?

t.

Posted on May 1, 2013, 10:41 PM
from IP address 216.168.101.198

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Two classic lines about snakes...

by hogue34

I hate snakes! Inidiana Jones

I'm tired of these ----censored----- snakes on this ------censored----- plane!!!!

Quickest way for me to end a turkey hunt on a warm spring day....see a snake! Shotgun goes BOOM!

Posted on May 2, 2013, 8:32 AM
from IP address 173.221.158.218

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Kit

by M.r Phelps

www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/02/how-a-10-purchase-saved-a-mans-life-after-he-was-biten-by-a-rattlesnake/

Posted on May 2, 2013, 8:34 AM
from IP address 65.126.112.212

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Kit

by Ken3030

I've carried a snake bite kit in the woods for years. Hopefully I'll never need it.

Posted on May 2, 2013, 5:11 PM
from IP address 184.38.53.232

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yep

by EasTexSteve

The snake he is holding is also known as a chevron rattler, and is common in NE Texas and NW Louisiana. I don't think I've ever seen one smaller than 5 ft. Yes, the bite can be quite lethal, depending upon where you are bitten, and how much venom you receive. The venom also tends to kill flesh and surrounding tissue, leaving a nasty looking scar at the area of the bite. A snake handler told me once that rattlesnake venom is similar to egg whites in the protein and enzymes it contains. He told me that if you were to inject yourself with egg whites, it would have the same effect. After seeing a few rattlesnake bite scars, I'll leave that to someone else to test.

Posted on May 2, 2013, 12:52 PM
from IP address 70.196.31.54

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Being a surveyor

by DonDon

well back when I was in the field every day, we used to run across Cottonmouths and copperheads all the time. Never did run across to many rattlers though and glad of it. tell ya, those copperheads are just mean. They'll chase after you

Posted on May 2, 2013, 7:08 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I bet you did see a bunch of snakes Don...

by Monster Hunter

Hard to work knowing a darn copper head or cotton mouth could be under foot...the meanest snake I've seen here is a cotton mouth...rascals have an attitude at times...

Posted on May 2, 2013, 10:04 AM
from IP address 174.253.84.49

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Almost

by MS Mike

got bitten by a moccasin when we lived in Baton Rouge. Dang thing came after me! He did not go the other way! I hate em, and they smell horrible.

Posted on May 2, 2013, 11:56 AM
from IP address 71.195.152.130

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I can smell a Cotton Mouth..

by Monster Hunter

Those are some stinking rascals...

Posted on May 2, 2013, 1:12 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I had a friend

by RubyRed

who also said she could smell them. Turned out, she was right. Thanks for liking my new hair style. I feel at least two pounds lighter. My hair was beginning to coil around my neck at night (a scary thought indeed). :O

Posted on May 2, 2013, 3:21 PM
from IP address 76.164.72.224

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Scary hair...

by Monster Hunter

Shave that head RR and you will end that problem...

Posted on May 2, 2013, 4:15 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

haha

by MS Mike

o my goodness, that was funny!

Posted on May 2, 2013, 8:31 PM
from IP address 76.107.89.21

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: I can smell a Cotton Mouth..

by Ken3030

Yep, downright nasty smelling critters.
Nasty dispositions too!

Posted on May 2, 2013, 5:16 PM
from IP address 184.38.53.232

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

yeh Ken

by DonDon

Yep, downright nasty smelling critters.
Nasty dispositions too!

Sounds like both my ex wifes LOL

Posted on May 3, 2013, 6:15 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

This is what makes a bite bad

by Grumpy

Imagine trying to walk out even 1 mile if this happens..... This is what EMS providers are taught to look for during transport.

Bites: What makes Timber rattlesnakes in the southeast particularly dangerous is that
the venom component that causes mass blood pressure drop in the first hour of the bite. Medical practitioners will recognize this as hypovolemic shock aka container failure, and in severe envenomations the patient may be unresponsive pressures as low as 50 to 60mm/Hg systolic, vomiting, stomach cramping and diarrhea, and muscular twitching throughout the entire body. These are all signs of systemic envenomation, ominous sign is bleeding from the gums, an indication that the blood is thinning. The mechanism for this can be either a direct reduction of platelets (thrombocytopenia), or a reduction in blood fibrinogen levels.

Posted on May 2, 2013, 3:27 PM
from IP address 74.232.181.170

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Our winters...

by Terry

are long and cold but the upside is we don't have those tropical type critters and bugs that you folks have. The only things here that can hurt you up here are over 200 lbs.

t.

Posted on May 2, 2013, 3:51 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

And meat eaters!!!!!! LOL n/t

by Grumpy

n/t

Posted on May 2, 2013, 5:06 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The critter I hate

by MS Mike

about most of all are among the tiniest-the skeeters!

Posted on May 2, 2013, 8:33 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Copper-toothed rattle moccassins

by Big D

Good post Grumpy. The invenomation causes systemic organ failure which leads to all of the symptoms you discribed. My best advice, any time you are out in an area prone to these critters, wear snake boots or chaps. I have both and use them religiously.

Big D

Posted on May 3, 2013, 8:08 AM
from IP address 108.93.229.102

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Well I know one thing D...

by Monster Hunter

When out snooping around I couldn't take my eyes off of the ground thinking about those Copper-toothed rattle moccasins...

Posted on May 3, 2013, 10:24 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Snake Chaps a MUST!

by Squatchman

I will NEVER go out without my Snakechaps.I wear my Steel toed shoes and Snakechaps Every time I go out.If I can ,I will have me a Machete at my side. ALL Water Moccasins will die at my hands.I have experienced them too often and their aggression towards anything that moves.A copperhead will usually want to leave when approached but them Moccasins wanna fight.A Rattler is good eats and the rattle is always a novelty ,so if they are big enough or too aggressive,then I will make a meal of them(Tastes like Chicken). I did experience a situation once where as a handful of Moccasins went under my legs and was just curious then left after a while.I stayed motionless the whole time.They were younger snakes thought I have had young ones bite at me.I have never been bitten and don't plan on it,those Chaps have saved me several times.I have never run into LARGE Rattlers and don't really know if they could penetrate the chaps,thems is sum mighty big toofys ya got Mr. Rattler.

Posted on May 3, 2013, 11:27 AM
from IP address 66.142.191.88

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Never owned any...

by Monster Hunter

Thought about it then again I'm pretty careful what I walk in and through...I stay out of brush piles and watch where I step in the tall grass around water during the warmer months...but I would suggest to own and wear them while out and about...

Posted on May 3, 2013, 12:47 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Chaps

by Big D

The pair of Chaps I have were demonstrated at a Buck-O-Rama several yeas ago. An idiot was standing in a pit of rattle snakes that were constantly stiking him. It was insane. I immediately went and bought a pair. Since I bought my snake boots, I don't wear them as much unless I'm going in a really snakey environment such as a swamp (moccosins) or mountain area (rattlers).

Big D

Posted on May 3, 2013, 3:31 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That would have done it for me Big D...

by Monster Hunter

Excellent sales technique...

Posted on May 3, 2013, 3:46 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Jim

by Shirley

Jim I was out in the garden watering the plants this evening when I knew all at once I wasn't along and didn't have the camera with me. I heard the limbs being broken and the all to familiar grunts, I didn't look I just kept watering the plants then all at once I hollered at it told it to leave me alone then it got quiet, so i'm thinking they are back, Ive been taken food out of the freezer and putting it out by the shed and its gone in no time i guess it could be any other animal getting it but i think its them please tell Nellie we are all doing OK. I read her post asking about us, TY Nellie see u soon Jim.

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 76.107.24.105 on May 7, 2013 11:37 AM

Posted on May 6, 2013, 9:46 PM
from IP address 184.63.195.244

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Here's what they do or did at Ms. Francis home...

by Monster Hunter

I just walked the area where this Monster is standing...yes I did hear a few subtle noises...something like a person clearing their throat and smaller limb snaps but...I've been doing this a long time and know that what they want is for me to look in the direction of the noise...once you look...game over...

I have several pictures similar to the one below and they're on photo bucket but so are hundreds of other pictures I've posted over the years...and I was told not long ago I didn't share...

BTW...Monster is standing about 100 yards away from me when I noticed it, him or she standing there...ducked down and moved without me knowing the direction it left...

[linked image]

Posted on May 1, 2013, 10:22 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

crowded...Huh?

by Cochise

It sure seems like there is a heck of allot of monsters there. I would move out of the neighborhood it was me. happy.gif

Posted on May 2, 2013, 8:32 AM
from IP address 97.103.188.205

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

According to the so called "experts"...

by Monster Hunter

Population would be around 3 to 4 thousand...personally I think there's that many in Louisiana...pretty easy to find a batch of critters if you know what you're doing...

Posted on May 2, 2013, 10:00 AM
from IP address 174.253.84.49

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yeah

by MS Mike

I believe there are many more than the so called"experts" say there are too!

Posted on May 2, 2013, 8:34 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

How are you doing these days, Cochise?

by RubyRed

n/t

Posted on May 2, 2013, 3:22 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

feeling better

by Cochise

Thanks for asking. That damn chemo had me down but I am getting stronger. I will be going back next month for more tests and exams, not fun. I wish I could get out but can't. I read the posts all the time, but I just couldn't respond, too weak to type.

Posted on May 2, 2013, 6:05 PM
from IP address 97.103.188.205

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Good to hear...

by Monster Hunter

Hopefully you'll kick that cancers butt...we will pray for you...

Posted on May 3, 2013, 8:17 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Game cameras...why do we have problems with pictures of Monsters...

by Monster Hunter

My best guess is they know what they are or maybe know something just ain't right about them...could be the trigger device they hear or they see the supposedly IR invisible flash...yeah, just because the camera promotes the IR doesn't mean you and possibly all Monsters can't see the flash...

Do Monsters see the cameras?...apparently they saw mine...I hung this off a trail facing an area where we have seen Monsters and saw many tracks...notice the stick leaned up against the camera...I didn't lean that stick on my camera...

[linked image]

Posted on Apr 29, 2013, 5:13 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

How DO we capture photos?

by Circlewalker

I have been thinking about how to proceed since game cameras and even my "upgraded" camera doesn't seem to work well.

The monsters seem to wait for me to turn before they move. When I look in their direction they are perfectly still and blend into the environment like a shadow. If I am 40 yards/120 feet or more the pictures won't come out clear on my camera.

I have video of the anomaly on the next two pictures. It's not in the video at all then it is between the two trees. Then it changes position and stays as it is in the picture below.

[linked image][/IMG][/URL]

This is a blown up area with an anomaly:

This is the same area but the picture was taken the year before:

This picture was taken in 2012 in the first clearing.The anomaly is actually from a video still. I passed within feet of the anomaly and did not see it but caught it on video. This on the video looks to be the size of a child. This is the edge of the first clearing. If you look at the first picture in the series it would be out of frame far right. I am actually glad I did not see it since mom was probably very close nearby:

This is the video still of the anomaly:

How do we get a clear picture without standing within touching (or tearing off of my limbs) distance?

Posted on Apr 29, 2013, 7:24 PM
from IP address 76.205.170.147

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Wow

by RubyRed

In the last photo, I think I see a face looking back at you. Am I correct?
And, for a shot of BF, it's pretty clear.
wink.gif

Posted on May 1, 2013, 3:01 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yes...

by Circlewalker

There is evidence to suggest that there are one or two small ones and 2-3 larger juveniles along with a mature female that I have a decent picture of below. They stay in or at least I have taken video and photo evidence of them in the first clearing. A group of males stay in an area across the creek.

Last year I took pictures of this which suggests smaller ones are learning to cross the fence:

and this:

The sticks on the fence made the height of the fence low enough for something the size of a toddler to cross.

June is the best time for activity here and Monster Hunter is correct it is because that is when the foliage is thickest. The monsters may get VERY close.
In June 2011 I took this picture of the female the location of which was actually in between the first and second clearing:

This is the female blown up and with markers. There is three anomalies. One is at the top of the head and looks like a small hand. One is on the side of the neck of the mature female and one is in the front. the one in the front I think is a newborn
Remember how well they blend in:
IMG][linked image][/IMG][/URL]

and without the markers:

Posted on May 1, 2013, 6:29 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yep!

by RubyRed

That's very clear! Interesting ape-like face.
wink.gif

Posted on May 2, 2013, 3:24 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: How DO we capture photos?

by Versatile

Take some tips from the Pro's.

http://www.bearaway.org/wp/2010/05/21/wild...otography-tips/

Get the sun shade of your lens on it. Even if there is no sun, it actually protects from the rain getting on your lens, and it is humid everywhere anyway, so it is a good idea to have it set
Get a camera that is very good at high ISOs and be prepared to push to ISO 3200. If you can do more than that with minimal noise, good for you
For close up, underexpose by -2/3EV to -1EV. A gorilla is a dark subject so your metering system will likely think it needs to overexpose it (this is opposite to shooting something white like the snow where the metering might be fooled and tend to underexpose). I suspect sometimes you may need to push to -2EV, but setting it to -2/3EV is a safe bet for close up.
Get a zoom lens with stabilization. A 70-200 f/2.8 lens is good (you can even add a 1.4x TC), so is a 70-300 f/3.5-5.6. Again, gorillas will be close.
Do not take a 400mm fixed or you will regret it. Foliage can be dense, you have very little leeway to move around to position yourself and if youre in a group of 8 people, good spots will also be limited.
Use Aperture Priority (AE). If you shoot at f/2.8 at 200mm or close, use spot focus to know what you want to be sharp (typically the eyes) personally I found shooting f/4 to f/7.1 with dynamic focus (or sometimes spot) being more adequate in relative close up so that the whole face is sharp, but that might be just me.
Use spot metering for face close up. I did all my shots using matrix metering (evaluative on Canon) and it seems it did a reasonably good job on the D700, but I regret not having done a comparison.
In case of doubts, you can try to bring another body with a lens such as a 24-70 to get wider shots or for the in and out of the trek. I personally found it too cumbersome and it never left the bag which was stored a few hundred meters away. It is easier to have a pocket camera.
Do not think youll be able to swap lens on location. This is hardly the place to do so
Forget the monopod yet the tripod in most places this is really less than ideal, youre in the middle of branches, bush, uneven terrain, things are constantly changing, youngsters gorillas may come toward you and you need to keep your distance, so its not like it is a fashion photo-shoot.
Know how to setup your ISO sensitivity settings and be prepared to change it. The 2nd day, youngsters were moving all over the place, so I changed it to up to ISO 3200 with minimal shutter speed of 1/400. The 3rd day I was still using this setting but as gorillas were more static, I could have easily set minimal shutter speed to 1/250 or even 1/125 and thus would have had shots with lower noise.
Stop shooting and enjoy the moment, gorillas have very human facial expressions and youngsters playing are pretty funny.
If you do not have a DSLR with video, it can be handy to have a pocket camera recording in HD and use from time to time to get some short clips.
Listen to the guide and do what he says. If you look like you know what youre doing with the camera and he feels youre a sensible individual he will think about you and get you in the best positions first, even cutting some obstructing foliag

Posted on May 2, 2013, 8:24 AM
from IP address 68.70.76.22

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks for this...

by Circlewalker

I may have to translate some of this to extrapolate it to my meager gear.

Posted on May 3, 2013, 6:06 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

hte hours I have spent wondering about this.

by woodswatcher

I have been running 6-10 of these things for years in monkee land.i have come to my own conclusion that 1) they see some sort of beam that our eye cannot or 2) they hear it.

all of the possibilities are hated by them. they don't like them and don't want them around. I have some that have been beaten off the trees or something placed around it to obscure it.

for months I dealt with a feed barrel being demolished for hours every night and even during the day. I finally gave up trying to sort it out.

Posted on Apr 29, 2013, 9:29 PM
from IP address 99.69.105.193

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I haven't had a game camera destroyed...yet...

by Monster Hunter

But did have a barrel feeder beat to a pulp...and many of my PVC feeders cut or tore down and toted off in the thickets...one PVC feeder in the bottoms was torn down and had limbs stacked across it...

One time a Monster from OK came down and broke my limb I had a feeder hung on...fortunately Barry took him back to where he came from before he could do any more damage...

Posted on Apr 30, 2013, 2:13 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

MH, it's not they see them but also hear them

by Nellie

I noticed one of my cameras is a little more noisy than the other one. The great picture of the coyote I got... she looked in the direction of the camera... then the flash. She heard it activate. The trick would be to conceal the camera so the monsters couldn't see or hear it. How about this thought...the ladies have that old shed building on their property...how about mounting the camera inside the thing with the camera aimed through a cut peep hole. Nutty idea I know. It's very aggravating that these monsters are so smart...the trick is to outsmart them. But how? That is the million dollar question. happy.gif

Posted on Apr 29, 2013, 11:56 PM
from IP address 108.9.219.70

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

They're some smart SOBs

by DonDon

for sure. There have been very few Trail camera pics that I'm aware of but there have been a few and they weren't that good. If you look at alot of trail camera pics, you'll see deer, bear and all sorts of critters sniffing the camera or looking dead into it close up. they just simply don't care or are not smart enough to care about having their picture taken. These Monsters do care and they are a heck of alot smarter than the normal forest animals. One thing I've noticed when folks put out trail cams. They just strap them to a tree in full view of anything that is really looking for them. Think the combination of that, human scent on the camera and mechanical sounds from the cameras give their location away

Posted on Apr 30, 2013, 7:02 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

From what I can tell...

by Terry

there are two things at play here. There's the camp that says bf know cameras are there that's why we can't get a photo. Then there are those that do get a trail cam shot of a bf but it's blurry. If they know they are there, why did we capture the ones on a trail cam that ended up blurry? Doesn't make sense to me...

t.

Posted on Apr 30, 2013, 11:42 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Maybe

by MissippiMike

The "monsters" are a lot smarter than they have been given credit for in the past.

Posted on Apr 30, 2013, 12:14 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I believe

by MissippiMike

M.K. has a video up that had the camera pointed backwards into a mirror of some type. That seemed to work, we may have to get super creative to get some results.

Posted on Apr 30, 2013, 12:24 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Game camera photo at a distance...

by Monster Hunter

After trailing this bunch I kind of figured out how they left a bedding area and then returned after several days...I hid the camera behind a cedar where they couldn't see it until activated...I also poured about 20 pounds of corn on the ground, out in the open, to hopefully get their attention to come look it over...the critter to the right of the picture and three to the left, not in this photo, activated the camera...this bunch is headed to one of their bedding areas which was behind a pond...

[linked image]

Posted on Apr 30, 2013, 12:44 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Combination !!

by Mr. Phelps

Reading all the posts...
I'm kinda leaning on the side of " all of the above!"
First and foremost, as Monster and Timber and the others have stated in the past...a researcher is more than likely busted as soon as he gets into the area! He's watched and followed and they observe him placing and setting the cam, no matter how stealthy and sneaky! They know it's there!

Second: I believe and can't say to what degree this is...but these animals see infrared super super clear! Way beyond what we may think is reasonable. At night it would almost be a batman beacon it would shine so bright!

Third: If they're trailing a deer or hog, which in turn activates the cam, either in infrared or flash...the system is busted again! I and others have some distant pics which were taken from a game cam that show what looks like a monster or something in the distance, but clearly another animal set off the trigger for the photo.
These d^%$ animals seem to know what distance to stay from the front end of a cam!
I'm starting to think they're smarter than the average Cajun! LOL

Posted on Apr 30, 2013, 2:33 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I believe you to be right Mr. Phelps...

by Monster Hunter

I always suspicioned Monsters followed me around watching my every move to see what I was doing...I've heard limbs snap, have actually seen movement and have taken pictures of what I thought was Monsters blending into the nearby foliage while hanging cameras...But even Monsters make mistakes...when I placed the camera getting the above picture the Monsters were out of town partying...

Posted on Apr 30, 2013, 3:52 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

This is all you'll see when the Monsters are blending in...

by Monster Hunter

Ms. Francis took this picture with one of those throw away cameras...

[linked image]

Posted on Apr 30, 2013, 3:56 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Same spot...different day...

by Monster Hunter

[linked image]

Posted on Apr 30, 2013, 3:58 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I was thinking...

by MissippiMike

that may be the ( or one) answer! The cheapie cameras are TOO cheap to have any gadgets, electrical beepers or flashing, humming or strobing of any type. The ladies take out the cam and click, they get a shot with no forewarning of hi-tech stuff which may emit any sign. Just a thought.

Posted on Apr 30, 2013, 5:39 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Good thought Mike...

by Monster Hunter

Monsters are not for warned by seeing or hearing anything...makes sense...

Posted on May 1, 2013, 7:36 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Jim, Do you have an Iphone?

by DonDon

For about $30 you can get a 360 degree attachment to your Iphone. It's be real good when walking around down there since they like to follow you
Check out the vid of it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwK9uNJJbxE

Posted on May 1, 2013, 6:35 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That's a neat piece of equipment...but...

by Monster Hunter

This time of year here it would be useless since IMO Monsters are in the thickets...to much foliage...but winter time...nice...
Thanks for sharing Don...

Posted on May 1, 2013, 7:34 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

And yes I have an IPhone...

by Monster Hunter

but after watching the video...battery life might be a problem along with attaching it to something other then using your hand...I guess taking random pictures it would be fine but I seldom would be in an area open enough to get anything other then a picture of bright green foliage...but...I might have to get me one for the winter...

Posted on May 1, 2013, 8:26 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You're Right

by Circlewalker

There is no doubt in my mind that they know I am in the area long before I can get into the first clearing. I think from the video and picture evidence they are watching me. I have found "dimples" in the area within a 20-30 yards or so from where I park my car.

This is what I am calling a "dimple":

This particular one was in a place that could see the perimeter of the field I was walking. Three of me could fit in there lying down.

As for the pictures, I am thinking about putting something facing behind me, mounted to my backpack frame that either shoots video or takes pictures in the opposite direction I am going.

I am also considering planting a very small video camera in the first clearing with a few distractors around it. Maybe some fruit and a music box that can play after I leave within proximity to the camera mounted in the foliage. The camera I found is tiny (2X3 inches). Does anyone have other suggestions?

Posted on Apr 30, 2013, 6:28 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

IMO...Monsters have these hides...

by Monster Hunter

Close to trails, lanes and roads to monitor who comes and goes into their territory...

As far as camera ideas...I've used everyone I can think of from placing and hiding them ground level to high in trees...

Posted on May 1, 2013, 8:34 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Parameter alarms

by Mr. Phelps

I can't remember where I watched this...it was on one of those many tv documentaries on bigfoot...but it was briefly being discussed by a researcher giving the interview! He theorized and stated that he was fairly positive that while the bulk of the colony bedded down in a specific area...posted out away from the group were sentinels acting as early warning alarms... I'm wondering if these little spots like Circle is showing, are holding these single observers? I'm wondering too, about daylight sightings that are single, and if these animals are the early warning observers??

Posted on May 1, 2013, 12:17 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yes IMO they are...

by Monster Hunter

A few years back the lane leading up to the field from our old camp site on the rock road by the culvert there were more then several located...several folks saw Monsters while walking back and forth...if you all remember it was about 3/8's of a mile from the camp site to the small field...the lane itself was covered in a canopy of trees...freaking awesome during the day and scary as hexx at night...I have got to get my old crashed computers hard drives and see if I can rescue the pictures...I'm telling you...standing on one end it looked like a tunnel...

Posted on May 1, 2013, 1:24 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Possibly

by RubyRed

these sentinels are "single" young males or females who have been given a task because they are not a mated pair (alphas) and/or have no young to tend. I KNOW there is no way to know this for sure but it's as good an explanation as any, considering that the "experts" believe juveniles remain within the "family" circle for a longer period of time.

What do you all think?
happy.gif

Posted on May 1, 2013, 3:09 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You could be right RR...and a good observation...

by Monster Hunter

What I've seen I lean toward it being younger males...had one on the west side I saw on more then several occasions...he would sit on a berm that over looked a clear cut...from his vantage point there was not any way you could slip up on him...I can't remember who all saw him but know several that had never had a sighting saw him...when I would pull up to the old camera box he would cross the fire lane at times...personally I had a close up encounter with him...about 7 to 8 ft. tall and maybe 350 pounds...built like an extreme body builder...he was in the area I had a feeder and made damn sure I saw him...walked away at about a 45 degree angle in some timber...

Posted on May 1, 2013, 4:39 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

When I go

by MissippiMike

to my hotspots I have been experimenting with taking 3 different types of cameras. If I even have them around my neck, not even using them, I don't get as much response as I do if I just go in with a backpack on. I don't think they are psychic but I do think they are VERY observant. Always get a knock on the way in and out though. If I'm carrying fruit or grain, I get stomps or something like that b4 I reach my final stopping point.

Posted on May 2, 2013, 8:15 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I always had my camera in a pocket...

by Monster Hunter

Hear or see movement I'd have to fish that sucker out to take a picture...do you have any pictures of Monsters slipping around you while out snooping around?...

Posted on May 2, 2013, 2:50 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

None from what I can tell.

by MS Mike

I have a few that maybe look a little like Circle's but not many. They are so dang good at blending and camo its just hard for me to tell what I have and what I don't. But those sounds they make are at times pretty unmistakeable. Like you told me awhile back, they seem to play games to try and get you to look or pay attention and as soon as you do they stop altogether. At least that's what they seem to do over here in Bienvlle. Sometimes they will make a very deliberate(seemingly) response to something I say or do and if I just ignore it and go on about my business as if I don't hear it they will keep doing stuff. I have had some results when I play my flute or some soft mellow music-they seem to at times mimic the drumming I play as long as I keep it going but will automatically stop when I turn it off or stop playing. They will give off slight grunts or moans but until I get a good parabolic I just can't be too sure what I think I am hearing and what I am imagining. I am in the process of finding out what type of recording (audio) device would be good and what type of parabolic I need. They will(or something will) take/accept apples but nothing else so far. Ignore bananas and oranges but will at times show affinity for certain types of pears along with apples.

Posted on May 2, 2013, 8:46 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: None from what I can tell.

by Big D

This is a very sensible approach. And it is also a very admirable way of sharing what you have found. That is to say that you are open to the possibility that some of whay you hear may be your imagination. I have no doubt at all that you are having activity, but sometimes I think members of our "research Profession" portray everything that is seen or heard as a monster. I think this hurts both the credibility of what we do and who we are when everything that we see or hear in the woods is a monster. I don't see a deer everytime I go deer hunting and I don't think it is feasible for me to se a monster everytime I go monster hunting. Thanks for sharing your finding and keep up the good work.

Big D

Posted on May 3, 2013, 7:58 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A couple of weekends ago my son-in-law and I took the 7 y.o. grandson

by MissippiMike

out camping at his deercamp which is by a few thousand acres of IP paper company land. We were camped on a dam overlooking a lake and had a small fire going all night. At about 130am I started hearing something outside the tent and down a gulley. Too muffled and quiet to make it out but sounded almost like 2 guys talking. A little while later I heard one "knock." This was answered and went the entire way around the lake , a knock answered every hundred feet or so and continued all the way around the lake.When you are the only one awake you start questioning your hearing and sanity. I was thinking, Am I really hearing this or wanting to hear it? It was SO subtle, yet evident-I KNOW I heard it! Just weird. It just made me feel odd. This area deserves more attention I think.

Posted on May 2, 2013, 8:56 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The IP deer camp

by MS Mike

was the same area that I killed a 19 pound gobbler on a few weeks ago. My first Turkey hunt and I think I'm hooked, it waas great! I got eatn alive by chiggers tho!

Posted on May 2, 2013, 8:59 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Untitled

by Van-Horn

Thank you folks. For keeping this site up and running.

Please keep up the good work.
God-Bless.

Posted on Apr 26, 2013, 9:33 PM
from IP address 68.94.152.113

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

People used to post here and other forums...

by Monster Hunter

Now...Face Book or twitter...or both...

Posted on Apr 28, 2013, 10:30 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Some of us...

by RubyRed

still post here as well as on FaceBook. But I don't Twitter (and you can't make me. LOL)
wink.gif

Posted on Apr 28, 2013, 5:49 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I really think

by woodswatcher

the BS associated with other researchers keeps alot away. also, alot of researchers just get busier and busier with life.

Posted on Apr 28, 2013, 9:06 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I sure hope folks will continue to post here...

by Nellie

I don't use facebook or twitter. I've been reading the MB post for years and love hearing what folks had to say. The MB is my source for up to date info and knowledge on Bigfoot/monster news...not to mention other hot topics like DonDon's fishing news. Please keep the MB up and running!

Posted on Apr 28, 2013, 11:51 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I do know folks are busy...

by Monster Hunter

Kids playing baseball/softball...the job, yard and work around their homes but I also know there are those who still get out and do some field work...the problem here where I poke around...everything is a bright green and its thick so seeing something is difficult but the good...Monsters know it's thick and green so they'll slip up on you closer...

Posted on Apr 29, 2013, 9:00 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Like! (nt)

by Squatchman

Nothing to look at here, move along!

Posted on Apr 29, 2013, 3:06 PM
from IP address 66.142.191.88

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

MH, have you been out to the ladies place lately?

by Nellie

How are they doing? Anything new going on with them and the monsters?

Posted on Apr 26, 2013, 8:03 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I was with them yesterday...

by Monster Hunter

All of us went to an area I haven't been before...unbelievable place that I knew was here in Louisiana but have only driven through...down on a creek, mid afternoon, it was completely quiet as we scouted around...we decided to leave and as we were getting in the cars I heard something that sounded like a tree frog...the ladies then heard a couple of taps...Ms. Shirley walked down the lane a piece across the bridge where I walked earlier...she said something threw a small rock in her direction...area was completely quiet and still as we left...

Driving around I saw quite a few large trails, an area where there are some caves and believe it or not a creek. a wide creek, that had white water which reminded me of the Buffalo River...

The ladies homes...its been quiet but this time of the year it usually is quiet here in our area...both ladies report hearing odd items at times but haven't had any sightings...our rainy colder weather has kept them inside...

They plan on riding around using the video camera to see if they can get some good video...be hard to do since the foliage is thick and bright green...but they sure will give it a whirl...

Posted on Apr 26, 2013, 2:59 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

How are

by Crispy

Them new knes working out for hiking around?

Posted on Apr 26, 2013, 4:08 PM
from IP address 68.116.39.153

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks for the update on the ladies MH

by Nellie

I often think about them and admire how they can handle having monster activity like they do around their home. They're TOUGH! The quietness of the area you were in should have given you a clue that perhaps you were not alone with the ladies. Please keep us posted if they have any luck with their video camera! It was good hearing from you...I hope you are enjoying your new knees now. happy.gif

Posted on Apr 27, 2013, 12:57 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Those new knees...

by Monster Hunter

are doing great...little to no pain...wish I would have done this years back...

The new area we were in...the ladies, Ms. Shirley's husband Doug and the two men that were screamed or roared at...we began our little trip around 1 PM with the two men showing us around the vast area...600,000 acres...

Another point of interest the two men had at night...two lights, in the woods, followed them for approximately 20 minutes...

Posted on Apr 27, 2013, 8:18 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

"The Emperor Has No Clothes"

by Grumpy

Living in Georgia myself and all us GA investigators have a right to hate this POS, Rick Dyer gave us all a black eye and continues to do so with his latest hoax........

http://squatchdetective.wordpress.com/2013/04/22/i-am-outraged/

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 74.232.181.170 on Apr 23, 2013 8:59 AM

Posted on Apr 22, 2013, 5:28 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yeah I know this FB page...

by Monster Hunter

He's the axxhole that allowed an outsider to talk crap on our organization...

Posted on Apr 24, 2013, 1:25 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re:the emperer

by wookieehunter

Hey jim have y'all seen the new trailer for his movie......biscardi is in it,Wayne and Dallas r in it all hopped up on something,then hoaxer is in it with his big arse hat you know the best terd tracker in the world....I cannot believe the film maker even did this film.I wish EB was back to deal with this guy lol ole Erik and him would have killed each other lmao.....anyway hope y'all r all OK...I'm not gonna post the video since it is really a joke and made me vomit.

Lattttttrz....

Posted on Apr 24, 2013, 8:55 PM
from IP address 24.158.217.63

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re:the emperer

by wookieehunter

[linked image]

Look its the worlds best terd hunter......

Posted on Apr 24, 2013, 8:59 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

WTH? LOL...

by Okiebear

He is a stand in for DonDon.

OB

Posted on Apr 25, 2013, 7:06 AM
from IP address 129.244.24.79

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: "The Emperor Has No Clothes"

by Big D

As a fellow Georgia researcher and also a member of the Public Safety field, I too feel like I can speak about this waste of time loser. He is a joke, a disgrace, a phoney, and a really poor underwear model. Every time he is mentioned in this or any other forum, he gets exactly what he wants... attention/publicity. If we could all take a vow to never mention him or his "research" ever again, then entire BF world would be better off. Heck, I would rather talk about MM than this XXXhole. As for me, from this point forward, he does not exist. Wow. I feel better already.

Big D

Posted on Apr 25, 2013, 6:45 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I would be ashamed

by MissippiMike

to show my face ever in a public forum or otherwise if I had done the things he has. Joke, disgrace-I'm being too nice for this impotent squid.

Posted on Apr 26, 2013, 7:25 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I get the "Phantoms and Mysteries" Newsletter by email

by RubyRed

and it recently reported that "tighty-whitey" and his wife are under investigation by the FBI for fraud--selling memberships to his web-sight, saying he was giving that money to the homeless, not giving ANY of the dues to charity, and bragging that membership dues was buying Mr. T-W a Corvette. The FBI came once, was told to leave, came back with a warrant and confiscated Mr. T-W's computers. SO...the plot thickens and someone(s)may soon be arrested.

As my granny said: "oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive."
wink.gif

Posted on May 1, 2013, 3:22 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

by Big D

You know what they say about KARMA . . . it is an ex-wife. Oh, I meant Bxxxx!

Big D

Posted on May 3, 2013, 8:03 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

19 inch tracks...YouTube by MK Davis...

by Monster Hunter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_GVox4L_iI&feature=youtu.be

Posted on Apr 21, 2013, 3:35 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The below track was 19 or 19 1/2 inches in length...

by Monster Hunter

But one late afternoon I cast a female track, presumably, at a bedding area...stayed until midnight waiting for the material to dry but cold weather and to much water I had to leave it over night...next morning I drove down to pick this track up and there was another larger broader impression fairly close and since it wasn't castable I took a picture...I placed my heel, I thought at the back of this impression and snapped a 35mm film picture knowing it was a large impression...I thought I had my heel at the end of the impression but after looking at the picture I wasn't even close...by my guesstimation the impression was 24 inches in length...

Here's in-lies my problem...I can't imagine a critter with a 19 inch foot that can hide without being found let alone a booger with a 24 inch foot...seems impossible doesn't it...

BTW...the two tracks below are the first we found at MC...no telling how many I walked and stepped over not paying any attention...

[linked image]

Posted on Apr 22, 2013, 3:34 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

For those who dont know..

by Rodeoman4

Penny just got out of Marshall hospital. She went in Sunday and found out her Diabeties came back with vengence, Her blood sugar was 695. she came home Friday and is doing much better! But she will be on insulin from now on. We have started a healthy,Diabeties diet now yuck but health before alo of food right. Please keep her in ur prayers

Posted on Apr 21, 2013, 9:40 AM
from IP address 199.30.123.94

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That is some good news...

by Monster Hunter

Glad she's made it back to the house and the diet...they always suck...the list I'm not to eat is the list of food I do eat...

Posted on Apr 21, 2013, 10:14 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re:penny

by wookieehunter

Hey Dave let penny know I'm thinking of her and hope for a full recovery.....take care bud.....

Posted on Apr 21, 2013, 11:57 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

On a happy note

by Nellie

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/feel-good-news--cop-replaces-little-girl-s-stolen-bike--becomes-viral-hero--155727139.html#!dGJJW

Posted on Apr 19, 2013, 3:58 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Good for them both...

by Monster Hunter

Both have a level of satisfaction...

Posted on Apr 19, 2013, 4:15 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Is this Bigfoot's big foot? (article w/ picture)

by MikeInNC

Experts, weigh in.......

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/04/19/is-this-bigfoot-big-foot-grisly-foot-find-has-quincy-mass-baffled/?intcmp=features

-Mike

Posted on Apr 19, 2013, 12:46 PM
from IP address 72.37.171.204

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

No idea what it is...

by Monster Hunter

But it looks grizzly...

Posted on Apr 19, 2013, 4:17 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Awesome...

by Monster Hunter

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/boston-bruins-hockey-fans-national-anthem-video-fans-18987149

Posted on Apr 18, 2013, 3:28 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Awesome indeed MH! Made me want to cry.......n/t

by Nellie

Posted on Apr 20, 2013, 12:54 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re:rick dyer and his allegded film and shooting of a bf

by wookieehunter

Here is a link y'all need to look at....not sure what to make of it...
http://www.minnowfilms.co.uk/in-production/Shooting_Bigfoot.html

Posted on Apr 18, 2013, 1:42 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: re:rick dyer and his allegded film and shooting of a bf

by scott from philly

well their film includes 2 confirmed hoaxers and 2 guys from ohio who think monsters are telepathic / shapeshifting and are connected to aliens....

Posted on Apr 18, 2013, 8:28 AM
from IP address 76.98.35.115

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

What I been up to the last 3 weeks

by DonDon

Sho has been alot of fun. Love the Crappie Spawn
photo 4-6-13_zpsb35e20b7.jpg
photo 30562_10151429261018382_924867251_n_zpsbdf8de28.jpg
photo 9936_10151429912508382_601239939_n_zpsbba9d8e0.jpg

Posted on Apr 17, 2013, 6:31 AM
from IP address 65.0.191.11

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Nice catch and...

by Monster Hunter

darn good eating...

Posted on Apr 17, 2013, 10:16 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Fried

by Mr. Phelps

I'll bet you friend u'm up and ate them right in front of everybody! LOL

Posted on Apr 17, 2013, 12:06 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

We had crappie enchiladas tight for supper

by DonDon

And man they were fine

Posted on Apr 17, 2013, 7:20 PM
from IP address 69.197.220.205

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re:crappie enchaladas

by wookieehunter

You mean they weren't crap....lol get it crappie like crap......lmao

Posted on Apr 19, 2013, 4:52 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I just hope........

by Ken3030

you was wearing clothes this time!

Posted on Apr 17, 2013, 6:58 PM
from IP address 184.38.120.151

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hey Don

by MissippiMike

I'm ready to go back down to Marathon Lake-is there anyone I need to talk to down there to OK it or can anybody just go?

Posted on Apr 24, 2013, 11:21 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sounds credible or maybe not?...

by Monster Hunter

The Search for Bigfoot - EPISODE #2 - Red Elk...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgXHhHDpJv8

Posted on Apr 14, 2013, 10:49 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

With all due respect...

by Circlewalker

don't put any credibility in this.

Posted on Apr 14, 2013, 4:36 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I agree! (n/t)

by Terry

Posted on Apr 15, 2013, 7:37 AM
from IP address 99.224.135.241

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I respect Red Elk

by Woodswatcher

but right off the bat, he smoked that cigarette like he was from the Willie Nelson tribe. could be the treacheotomy, though.

but who am I, just a boy from Oklahoma.

Posted on Apr 14, 2013, 8:40 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Oh c'mon guys...for crying out loud...

by Monster Hunter

His name is Red Elk...a North American Indian...no way he would lie about levitation, speaking the language of a BF, having one down town walking the streets and having three, not one or two but three recorded talking...having a problem locating the tape but it's in the house somewhere honest Injun...

Posted on Apr 15, 2013, 2:23 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

that TeePee

by woodswatcher

is pretty white. much whiter than most I have seen.

BTW
do you know how much a buffalo hide Teepee costs to have custom made?
my sons scout troop bought one a couple of years ago.

Posted on Apr 15, 2013, 9:54 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

One web site...

by Monster Hunter

$8500.00...

Posted on Apr 16, 2013, 10:01 AM
from IP address 174.241.1.106

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I know.

by woodswatcher

crazy,
the troop had a benefactor who paid for it all. I was stunned when they told me it cost like 7 grand for a TeePee.

Posted on Apr 16, 2013, 3:19 PM
from IP address 70.183.48.217

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

browsing You Tube

by scott from philly

was browsing you tube yesterday, and wasted an hour or so watching this rick dyer guy talk to his "followers" about the body he claims to have.....he said that the ear openings on the body were about the size of a quarter, and that there were also 2 additional openings in the nose where it meets the face.....he also said it has 2 rows of teeth.....waste of time, only thing I agreed with him on was when he said it wasnt a man, it wasnt an ape, it was a monster was only way he could describe it.

I will be very shocked if this guy produces a body on 4/30 like he says he is

Posted on Apr 14, 2013, 9:05 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Dyer is a waste of time...

by Monster Hunter

No different then the run of the mill ordinary hoaxer and liar...

Posted on Apr 14, 2013, 10:11 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

MH, have you been out to MC lately? Anything new going on?..n/t

by Nellie

Posted on Apr 14, 2013, 12:12 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I went down yesterday...

by Monster Hunter

To look around...quite a few trees are down, weather related, nothing I thought was significant or Monster related...

Posted on Apr 14, 2013, 7:36 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Here we go again...

by hogue34

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/04/12/brewer-offers-1m-bigfoot-reward/?intcmp=features

Posted on Apr 12, 2013, 9:57 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Maybe not quite enough...

by Monster Hunter

money and a pretty shrewd way for some free advertisement...does anyone even drink Pabst beer?...

Posted on Apr 13, 2013, 6:57 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

yes sir!!!

by hogue34

PBR all the way! hahah...good stuff!

Posted on Apr 13, 2013, 8:35 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LOL...

by Monster Hunter

Hardly...good stuff...I didn't think they even made it now?...live and learn...

Posted on Apr 13, 2013, 9:36 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

pabst

by scott from philly

have a bar around the corner has 24 oz mug on tap for $1......and you get what you pay for

Posted on Apr 13, 2013, 1:01 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I thought...........

by Ken3030

they quit making Pabst Blue Ribbon 20 yrs ago when my grandpa passed. He's the only one I knew that drank it.

Posted on Apr 13, 2013, 3:33 PM
from IP address 184.38.114.168

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: I thought...........

by scott from philly

I think another brand bought it, and just uses the name.....I had one last week, pretty rockgut stuff....

Posted on Apr 14, 2013, 9:01 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The company...

by Terry

has historically claimed its flagship beer was renamed Pabst Blue Ribbon following its win as "Americas Best" at the World's Columbian Exposition in Chicago in 1893.
This is the original Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer. Nature's choicest products provide its prized flavor. Only the finest of hops and grains are used. Selected as America's Best in 1893.
Quote from PBR label, referring to the award it received at the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition.
Whether the brand actually won an award in 1893 is unclear. Some contemporaneous accounts indicate that many vendors were frustrated by the fair's refusal to award such prizes. One account says that the only prizes awarded by the executive committee were bronze medals, in recognition of "some independent and essential excellence in the article displayed," rather than "merely to indicate the relative merits of competing exhibits.
Sales of Pabst peaked in 1977, when they reached 18 million barrels; by 2001, the brand's sales were below a million barrels, 90% less than the peak. While there is some disagreement about the origin of Pabst Blue Ribbon, it has been proven by beer historians that it is an American and not a German beer.

t.

Posted on Apr 14, 2013, 8:40 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

for android users

by wookiehunter

Hey found something interesting got a link.if you like live wallpaper they have one and it has a bigfoot sign and footprints.here is the download and YouTube link so u can see what I mean.it's man awesome app....not selling or advertising anything just thought it was pretty cool and free...

http://pockethype.net/4/post/2013/03/forest-hd-live-wallpaper.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1_-3_0NuhU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Posted on Apr 11, 2013, 10:28 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Patterson - Gim film

by Crispy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=41adIfM7CWU

Reel 1

Posted on Apr 11, 2013, 7:45 PM
from IP address 50.38.49.250

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Nice, steady...

by Terry

camera work right up to the main event.

t.

Posted on Apr 11, 2013, 8:24 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Nice but...

by Monster Hunter

The first and last segments of the film are missing...

Posted on Apr 12, 2013, 6:46 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Patterson - Gim film

by scott from philly

I thought the dirt road at 2:20 mark looked very familiar from some of MK's material

Posted on Apr 12, 2013, 7:05 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Unusual track...

by Monster Hunter

[linked image]

Posted on Apr 8, 2013, 9:11 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

interesting

by Rodeoman4

What is your opinion of what it is?

Posted on Apr 8, 2013, 9:23 AM
from IP address 199.30.125.37

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

At first the below crossed my mind but...

by Monster Hunter

then the toes appeared to long and narrow...Ms. Shirley took this photo telling me it was wide but not long...looks like possible finger marks and maybe a foot track at the bottom covering half the hand...toes will be to the left covering half of what I think could be finger marks...Just hard to tell when you're not there to see with your own eyes and measure...

[linked image]

Posted on Apr 8, 2013, 10:50 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Looks hand to me

by D. Fisher

I can see what appears to be four fingers and the thumb on far left side of pic looks like the three middle fingers took the brunt of the weight....interesting thanks for posting.

Posted on Apr 8, 2013, 4:18 PM
from IP address 76.194.140.74

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Unusual track...

by Big D

Looks like a hand print to me.

Posted on Apr 8, 2013, 8:27 PM
from IP address 216.130.129.70

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Same here

by DonDon

Just by the pic. Looks like a hand

Posted on Apr 9, 2013, 8:51 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hey Scott from Philly...check this out...

by Monster Hunter

Mike lives down the road about 7 miles from me...he and I hook up at times and do some poking around...good man that had an experience that scared the crap out of him...this kind of reminded me of your sighting and experience...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFvxDMZsqDs

Posted on Apr 5, 2013, 1:49 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Hey Scott from Philly...check this out...

by scott from philly

eerily close....except there was no way in hell I was coming out of that stand until I knew it was gone....The "sinister" comment kind of sums it up....this guy was there to eat, probably feed it's family, and no human, matter if he had a gun or not was going to stop him.....I felt I was more safe up a tree defensive wise than on ground....
I know I had been around these things before, just didnt know what they were. several times had been out coon hunting in same area, and smelled same smell, but old timers I was with said it was a skunk, and just didnt want to alarm me.....I know several times at the camp we had a walk in cooler (was actually the back of an old ice deliver truck) to store deer until they were taken to be butchered, where something (I rember old timers really pissed off) had opened up the cooler and taken a few of the deer at night (big hand prints on it, it had a door latch like an 18 wheeler trailer had).....howls always brushed off as coyote....I had been around them my whole life, never seen one, always brushed whatever off as something else.....think I would have preferred to be innocently stupid by never seeing one....do wonder often what would have happened had I busted him in the head that day, and know I should have

Posted on Apr 5, 2013, 6:40 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Mike's interview

by Rodeoman4

Dang Jim, very interesting sighting, He had to be pretty shook up! I would love to meet him.

Posted on Apr 6, 2013, 9:48 AM
from IP address 199.30.122.131

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

We'll hook up...

by Monster Hunter

Give me a call...I'm usually out and about several times a week...

Posted on Apr 8, 2013, 8:56 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Here's a pic for ya to check out

by DonDon

What ya think?
[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 4:13 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Kind of looks like...

by Monster Hunter

The Forth Worth booger Don...Looks like it has hair and not a suit of some type and we all know when a picture is taken the booger will be blurred...hey...Monsters are just blurry...

Thanks for sharing partner...

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 6:28 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Was taken recently

by DonDon

Bout 2 hours from my house. Trying to get with the folks now to go check out the area

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 8:18 PM
from IP address 69.197.221.226

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Good deal...

by Monster Hunter

Let us know what you find out...

Posted on Apr 5, 2013, 8:11 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I've seen this photo...

by Terry

before. To me it appears to be moving very fast. You can see right through what looks like an arm because of the fast movement. I've had moose and deer run past our game cams and they aren't blurry like this. I'd say bird or more likely a night insect. Sure looks like an ape type figure though.

t.

Posted on Apr 5, 2013, 8:48 AM
from IP address 66.79.230.44

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

If thats

by MS Mike

an insect I'm booking the first flight to New Zealand!

Posted on Apr 9, 2013, 9:36 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Utah Snow tracks

by Randall Chapman

I Was looking at Bobbie Short's website and viewed footage of some guys recording and following possible Bigfoot tracks in Utah. There are three parts to it. Here is the youtube link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPVmSp0TmXA Was interesting to me. Don't know if this was posted on here or not...

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 5:15 AM
from IP address 172.2.83.161

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Utah Snow tracks

by Versatile

I haven't had a sighting yet for sure. When i got my first computer back before the internet when it was only bulletin boards you dialed up. I started trying to bust this as a hoax. Finally back in 2004 i went to McCurtain County in OK on JULY 4TH.I had signed up on the Kiamichi site and read the stuff. On a spur of the moment we went and about 5-6 pm that evening we were back in the hills and had no idea where we were at. We camped next to a creek and within 15 minutes of unpacking i started hearing the howls. I had a can of tiger poop with me and we popped the top. Within about 5 minutes or so a big rock landed in the creek right next to Dave that was with me.

This stuff is not a HOAX!

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 10:55 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Kiamichi monsters

by Lhofa

I too have had giant stones hurled into camp, that terrible stench, growls and even had something walked through the camp and run it's hand alongside the tent while I was in it while camping way, way in from the main road in the Kiamichi mountains. Also heard and saw some there too. Very spooky!

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 1:26 PM
from IP address 166.137.156.15

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Kiamichi Mountains...

by Monster Hunter

IMO...full of Monsters...

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 3:59 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

full of them

by woodswatcher

is correct.

people have asked me how many are out there and to be perfectly honest I don't even want to imagine how many are in Eastern Ok, Eastern TX and Western AR and LA.

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 4:24 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I've been asked many times about Monster population...

by Monster Hunter

IMO...they're everywhere and a lot more then the so called experts claim there are...This part of Louisiana is covered up with boogers and what's funny...these so called researchers can' find them...

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 6:36 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: I've been asked many times about Monster population...

by scott from philly

so many rivers/creeks/lakes that connect each other in south ark/north la, east tx and ok, they could be moving fairly great distances undetected.....
I think far, far more than "experts" think

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 9:36 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Let me tell you what I think Scott from Philly...

by Monster Hunter

I think you are absolutely correct...

Posted on Apr 5, 2013, 1:11 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: I've been asked many times about Monster population...

by Versatile

Add some railroad tracks and at night you can have unnoticed travel for very long distances.

Posted on Apr 10, 2013, 7:33 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Rail road tracks...

by Monster Hunter

I think most wouldn't think as these trackways as excellent travel routes...good post Versatile...

Posted on Apr 10, 2013, 9:41 AM
from IP address 174.250.240.74

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

First sighting?

by Van-Horn

Monster Hunter; and others who would like to respond.
When was the first time you every saw, or heard about the Bigfoots,
monsters in your state or just heard about them.
Thank you.

Posted on Apr 3, 2013, 11:37 AM
from IP address 65.67.239.236

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

First sighting was early 90's...

by Monster Hunter

I was a total non-believer...grew up hunting and fishing in the Sabine river bottoms and can't remember seeing or hearing any strange critters but I did hear of some seeing boogers...

My oldest son and I drove back to his perforated feeder I put up for him one night...a five gallon bucket that seemed to be always empty but not any sign of deer...as we drove into the field there was a man shaped figure side ways to us shaking the feeder...we watched for a few seconds when this thing realized there were head lights shining on it at about forty yards...it looked at us, large red eyes, and bolted on all fours into a nearby hawthorn thicket...

Posted on Apr 3, 2013, 1:59 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

by Timberghost

Then nothing again until late 90's, early 2000...

Posted on Apr 3, 2013, 4:52 PM
from IP address 69.35.168.119

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

oops...

by Timberghost

Should say 1975 then early to mid 90's, then nothing until 1999/2000. From 2000 until now has been a wild ride...Before then knew they existed but knew nothing about them...

Posted on Apr 5, 2013, 8:02 AM
from IP address 70.196.33.105

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

90-91

by woodswatcher

I started having strange things happen in the woods around 90. my first visual was 92-93 I think.

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 7:22 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sighting

by Rodeoman4

Heard about them all my life,was interested but skeptical since I hunted and fished in central Texas all my life. First sighting was in spring of 2003,after finding a footprint at the end of my porch, and hearing strange vocals and something runninig along porch. Wife had a sighting in East Texas inlate 70s

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 7:37 AM
from IP address 199.187.255.237

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Mid 70's for me

by DonDon

This was what happened to me. http://www.gcbro.com/MSnewton0001.html

I saw one for the first time October of a little over a year ago but have heard them MANY times

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 7:43 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

summer of

by Crispy

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 8:14 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I know a couple people that thought they smelled him

by DonDon

a few weeks back but it was only my BOOTS. BWAAA HAHAHA

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 8:46 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Same place you took the pictures Scott?...

by Monster Hunter

Or in a different area?...

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 4:06 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Different area

by Crispy

The pictures were 150 miles and 4 or 5 years down the road.

And Don's boots DO smell like a stinky BF!

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 5:08 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Alright then...

by Monster Hunter

That means you've been dealing with Monsters for a while...

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 6:30 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Spring 2009

by D. Fisher

May 25, 2009...11:20 am lasted 10-12 min.

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 10:40 AM
from IP address 70.39.231.100

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Was that the momma and little one Darrell?...

by Monster Hunter

or another Monster or Monsters?...

Posted on Apr 5, 2013, 1:13 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yes.........

by D. Fisher

Mom and a small one. Mom was collecting tall grass handing to the small one, it would go into a small grove of trees then come back for more. The kid decided to have some fun and through a arm load into the wind and the mom back handed the crap out of it.

Will never for get it.

Posted on Apr 5, 2013, 3:31 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

by Photos

Around 1972, give or take a year, a friend of mine at school told me he had seen a white one near Oil Center: about a mile from the South Canadian River in Oklahoma. I went to his house one weekend and we drove all over the pasture on minibikes looking for it. Finally at dusk it found us about 100-150 yards across an open field standing next to a tree in the treeline and holding onto or leaning against the tree with it's right hand. It was solid white all over. We returned to the tree the next day about noontime and did some rough measurements and decided it was around 7 feet tall or taller. I didn't see another until around 1999 when a dram colored one with Byblos reflective light green eyes followed me out of the woods while muzzleloader hunting. We found the tracks of two different bigfoot afterwards: both with tracks about 15 inches long. One had three toes on each foot, while the other one had 5 toes on each foot.

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 1:18 PM
from IP address 166.137.156.26

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: First sighting?

by scott from philly

1982, twice (once in summer/once in deer season), both within 25-30 yards, Quachita River bottoms close to Calion, AR

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 2:15 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hey Scott from Philly...

by Monster Hunter

Did you get a good long look or just a glance?...

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 4:00 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Hey Scott from Philly...

by scott from philly

a LONG look......took fish off stringer while grandfather and I were in boat in middle of pond.....around 25-30 yards when i was in a deer stand, had just shot a doe, and what i think was either same monster (was thanksgiving of same year) or his twin brother, came from behind tree , grabbed it and took off....
there is a report in the reports, union county ark.....
bobby sent me a drawing once, was same guy, but teeth were not pointed, were all flat like ours.....I saw them when it sort of snarled at me when it grabbed deer, and I had scope right on its head (I got impresion was like go ahead, but you miss, or dont kill me, and you wilol be a grease spot)....
I am not ashamed to say second scared the pee out of me, so much I never have deer hunted there again, and took more than a few years for me to go back to same spot....
never ever told a soul until I saw this site,a nd filed a report, and spoke with bobby on the phone....

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 9:43 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I have a friend that experienced...

by Monster Hunter

Something very similar...scared the crap out of him and yes it was his first sighting and no he wasn't into Boogers at the time...

Posted on Apr 5, 2013, 8:16 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

by Ken3030

Wasn't a sighting, but my first encounter I guess you would call it. Took me 4 yrs. to tell anyone about it. I would have thought you were nuts if you told me there were monsters in the woods before then.

Here's my report here:

http://www.gcbro.com/LArapides0001.html

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 3:30 PM
from IP address 184.38.41.223

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Ken...I'm going to...

by Monster Hunter

Kisatchie National Forest in a few weeks where there has been some vocals along with tracks found...let me know if you have the time to go...and yes Mr. Phelps you are invited as well as anyone who wants to join us...

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 3:57 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Ken...I'm going to...

by Ken3030

Let me know when. I might be going up that way in a couple of weeks turkey hunting too.

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 4:15 PM
from IP address 184.38.147.191

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Let me know when you're going! n/t

by Ken3030

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 4:19 PM
from IP address 184.38.39.14

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'll do it...N/T...

by Monster Hunter

Posted on Apr 5, 2013, 8:17 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The first I ever heard of...

by Monster Hubter

SheepSquatch was last night on a program I watched some of...do we have anyone belonging to the forum that knows anything more then I read below?...

http://www.americanmonsters.com/site/2011/07/sheep-squatch-virginia-west-virgina-usa/

Posted on Apr 3, 2013, 11:16 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: The first I ever heard of...

by scott from philly

I have problems after seeing what I have saying that what someone else has seen is BS, but this is as close as I have come......a monster with a sheep head? could be wrong, but sounds WAY out there...
I did think the part where the family unloaded on the little green guys was interesting though

Posted on Apr 3, 2013, 7:34 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I was switching back and forth...

by Monster Hunter

To a baseball game only seeing where the cops showed up to look around...need to put the remote down and back away slowly I reckon...

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 1:31 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

very interesting

by Rodeoman4

no, but a very interesting read Jim.

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 7:45 AM
from IP address 199.187.255.237

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

MH, I saw that show also...

by Nellie

hard to imagine a critter walking around that looks like that. The people on the show that had an ordeal with the critter sounded very truthful about it though.

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 8:39 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yes they did seem to be telling the truth...but...

by Monster Hunter

I have a hard time believing they saw what they thought they saw...night time, scared with their adrenalin flowing... It is very possible they saw what others described and not what was there...

Posted on Apr 4, 2013, 1:26 PM
from IP address 174.241.1.47

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Animal Legal Defense Fund Sues to Stop Texas Bigfoot Hunt

by Okiebear

Ha ha..........

http://aldf.org/article.php?id=2389

Animal Legal Defense Fund Sues to Stop Texas Bigfoot Hunt

April 1st, 2013
Parks and Wildlife Department Taken to Task for Greenlighting Sasquatch Slaughter

For immediate release

Megan Backus, Animal Legal Defense Fund

AUSTIN Today, the national nonprofit Animal Legal Defense Fund (ALDF) is filing a lawsuit against the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, requesting judicial review of the agency's May 2012 administrative finding that Bigfoot is an indigenous "nongame" species that can therefore be hunted without a permit. The Texas Administrative Procedures Act requires that administrative findings are "reasonably supported by substantial evidence." The suit alleges that the agency's designation is arbitrary and capricious due to a lack of credible evidence supporting its conclusion that the elusive primate is indigenous to the state of Texas, and cites a preponderance of evidence that the man-beast is instead native to Northern California.

Why are Texans messing with the yeti? Tex. Parks & Wild. Code 67.001 defines "nongame" species as animals who are indigenous to Texas, not endangered, and not otherwise listed in any other part of the code. According to expert declarations accompanying today's lawsuit, the alleged evidence that Bigfoot is a Longhornmostly shaky, grainy videos of what appear to be humans in giant hairy ape costumescannot reasonably support the Department's finding. ALDF is also pursuing endangered species protections for the secretive simian, under Tex. Parks & Wild. Code 68.00.

"Cryptozoological creatures like Bigfoot must not be deprived appropriate legal protections," says ALDF attorney Chris Berry. "The lack of credible evidence that Bigfoot is indigenous to Texas sets a clear legal prohibition on Sasquatch hunts in the Lone Star State."

Comments

Posted on Apr 1, 2013, 4:52 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re;Animal Legal defence fund...

by Rodeoman4

wow! like they dont want them proven without a doubt to later protect them?

Posted on Apr 2, 2013, 8:56 AM
from IP address 66.171.2.41

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Can you prove the beast is a "Native Texan"...

by Monster Hunter

" The Texas Administrative Procedures Act requires that administrative findings are "reasonably supported by substantial evidence." The suit alleges that the agency's designation is arbitrary and capricious due to a lack of credible evidence supporting its conclusion that the elusive primate is indigenous to the state of Texas, and cites a preponderance of evidence that the man-beast is instead native to Northern California."

So here's the deal...if it were considered a native Texas species the legislatures might consider a law that would protect the beast...but lack of supporting evidence and the fact that these legislatures think it's a hippie from California...shoot the sob...

Posted on Apr 2, 2013, 2:26 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

April Fools Joke?

by Okiebear

I think it may have been an April Fools Joke. I saw an exert of Melba crying about it last night.
The irony....lol

OB

Posted on Apr 3, 2013, 7:52 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yes it was...

by Monster Hunter

and a pretty good one...

Posted on Apr 3, 2013, 9:23 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sitting on the porch drinking coffee and you see shadows...

by Monster Hunter

in the tree line that move and you know it ain't sun shadows...

[linked image]

Posted on Apr 1, 2013, 8:33 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A well used trail...

by Monster Hunter

That leads from the pond to Ms. Francis property...the pond is right behind Ms. Shirley's home...

[linked image]

Posted on Apr 1, 2013, 8:36 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Sitting on the porch drinking coffee and you see shadows...

by Versatile

MH We have seen quite a few photos of critters at Ms Shirleys all pretty much in the same/spot or area. Have you seen any trampled down spots where they have stood for awhile and maybe a dung pile or so?
Thanks

Posted on Apr 8, 2013, 1:42 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Has anyone

by MissippiMike

seen the videos this guy saschamoa has put out on youtube? Interesting if not faked.

Posted on Mar 31, 2013, 3:55 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Not seeing anything on youtube with that spelling...

by go200mph

could you give us a link?

Posted on Mar 31, 2013, 7:57 AM
from IP address 71.99.153.127

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sorry

by MS Mike

I think I mis-spelled the guy's name . Try Saschamoua. He has about 130 or so videos and stills. Trying to entice a buyer for his area I think.

Posted on Apr 1, 2013, 9:45 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

link

by MS Mike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6mFkL2kh5k

Posted on Apr 2, 2013, 10:48 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Has anyone

by scott from philly

cant find his channel......can you send a link???

Posted on Mar 31, 2013, 4:40 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I just looked

by MS Mike

up his name on Youtube- I think the correct spelling is Saschamoua.

Posted on Apr 1, 2013, 9:46 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re:video

by wookieehunter

I found it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unBdYmE-aJE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Posted on Apr 1, 2013, 5:49 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: re:video

by Big D

Maybe I'm blind but I only saw shadows that were a few feet off of the ground.

Posted on Apr 2, 2013, 8:43 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You're not blind Big D...

by Monster Hunter

I didn't see or hear anything I thought was significant...

Posted on Apr 2, 2013, 2:15 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Glad to hear you...

by Terry

say that. I didn't either!

t.

Posted on Apr 2, 2013, 9:15 PM
from IP address 66.79.230.44

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Another link

by MS Mike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmvIeBNvfIA

Posted on Apr 2, 2013, 1:34 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Another link

by Big D

What is the deal with this guy and a close-up shot of the ground? It sounds like the sound tracks have been added. Heck, one even sounds like a Nascar race.

Posted on Apr 2, 2013, 3:07 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Not Sure

by MS Mike

I couldn't say. Some of his videos I think I may see things, others(most) I do not. I turn the sound down and look.

Posted on Apr 2, 2013, 9:11 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

There are more beasts in Louisiana then Bigfoot...

by Monster Hunter

Beavers...

[linked image]

[linked image]]

Posted on Mar 28, 2013, 1:32 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

beast in LA.

by rodeoman4

Dang Jim, they need to be shot!

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 8:56 AM
from IP address 66.171.1.30

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yes I know along with...

by Monster Hunter

That darn hole digging armadillo... I haven't seen him recently but from the size of the holes he must be a forty pounder...

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 11:39 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Yes I know along with...

by Ken3030

Beavers are some destructive animals. Got them down here in the swamp too. Hard to get rid of. I'm always amazed at the dams they build. They have got to be the best engineers of the animal kingdom! You better have some heavy equiptment or some dynamite to destroy one of their dams.

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 3:55 PM
from IP address 184.38.50.173

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I try to get a backhoe...

by Monster Hunter

In close enough to destroy the dam but if the beasts live...you'll do it again...

The north creek at MC has always kept beavers busy...One night driving out a beaver pulling a rather large bush crossed right in front of my truck...bet that baby weighed in at fifty pounds...was down the embankment and in the water before I could get a shot...

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 4:20 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Beaver buster

by Big D

I use to hunt those critters and break the dams for people who were having problems with them. If you sit near the dam after dark, they will come close enough for you to get a shot. They always check their dam every night. Sit very quietly with a flash light in hand. It works better with two people. When you see them swimming up, ready the gun, turn on the flash light, and if you can shoot accurately, no more beaver. Sit back down, be quiet, and after a bit others will show up. Repeat the steps above, and in a few nights time, your beaver problem is gone. As for breaking the dams, it is not as tough as it appears. They are built in layers, and they come apart faily easily if done by hand. You just have to treat it like pick-up sticks. You will get wet and muddy, but if you want the problem to go away, it is the best solution. I've used this method successfully dozens of times.

Big D

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 5:52 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A man with experience...

by Monster Hunter

And good advice...thanks Big D...

Posted on Mar 30, 2013, 6:41 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Some random pictures

by Crispy

Was talking to Dondon about how different the forest is out here from back there. So here are a couple random pictures to illustrate it. Not sure where my big Redwood pictures are hiding......

Posted on Mar 28, 2013, 7:08 AM
from IP address 50.38.55.127

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Heck

by Okiebear

I can smell my region. wink.gif

OB

Posted on Mar 28, 2013, 8:32 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

This is why...

by Terry

I could never understand the rock throwing claims. Try hiding in that mess and accurately throwing a rock (underhand or overhand?) without being seen or the rock hitting something before getting to its target. I've tried it and it's pretty tough.

t.

Posted on Mar 28, 2013, 9:16 AM
from IP address 216.168.120.65

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Not being seen

by Crispy

Is easy.

In the southeast, there are rocks aplenty to toss around.

Up here, not so much. There are rocks, just not all over the place like in the south.

Throwing them without being seen would be easy enough.....guess you would have to carry a handful around here....

Posted on Mar 30, 2013, 8:44 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Dude, that's just

by DonDon

Prehistoric looking. So many places to hide it's not even funny

Posted on Mar 28, 2013, 11:33 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Tough to navigate....

by Monster Hunter

And difficult to investigate off trail...

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 5:59 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A few more

by Crispy

Posted on Mar 31, 2013, 8:43 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Bigfoot Movie Trailer

by Adam Keresztes

Hey everyone,

My friend Daric and I made a short trailer for a Bigfoot movie we are hoping to create. It's for a contest where we can win $1 million to make the full film. It's a seriously suspenseful film and we hope to shed some positive light on Bigfoot and Cryptozoology. We want to give both of those topics the respect they deserve as they have been ridiculed in Bigfoot movies as of late.

Our trailer can be viewed at the following link: www.cinecoup.ca/thelink

We need votes, ratings and spreading the word about our film to help us make this short a reality.

Thank you for your time and feedback is greatly appreciated!

Posted on Mar 26, 2013, 12:42 PM
from IP address 69.46.103.131

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Oh Yeah...My kind of flick...

by Monster Hunter

Guns, blood, guts and gory...

Posted on Mar 26, 2013, 3:41 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Nice production...

by Terry

work too! Good luck to these young lads!

t.

Posted on Mar 26, 2013, 8:04 PM
from IP address 76.75.67.236

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Million Dollars

by Mr. Phelps

Here's an idea for a million dollars! First you gather up some scientists, and other wordly professionals in the field...fly them into a remote campsite somewhere on a lake...drop them off with a camera crew, let them sit around until the damn things start throwing rocks at the cabin, then all of them get scared straight and refuse to go outside, let them turn out all of the cabin lights like that makes them invisable...but then let the camera man who is the only brave soul apparently, go out by himself and have a look see! Then they all pile up in their plane the next day and fly back to civilization! CUT...PRINT!

Posted on Mar 27, 2013, 7:32 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Million Dollars

by scott from philly

been done before....watched it this week....an hour watsed in my life Ill never get back

Posted on Mar 27, 2013, 12:19 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Mr Phelps must have watched that episode of MonsterQuest

by Nellie

you all know the one I'm talking about...the one with the fishing cabin and the bloody board with nails. happy.gif

Posted on Mar 27, 2013, 8:07 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

BBC: Neanderthals' large eyes 'caused their demise'

by SitesFarm

Some interesting "speculation" on Neanderthals from the BBC here.

"Neanderthals had significantly larger eye sockets - by an average of 6mm from top to bottom . . . . Although this seems like a small amount . . . it was enough for Neanderthals to use significantly more of their brains to process visual information."

Posted on Mar 25, 2013, 2:24 PM
from IP address 173.52.129.21

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That was an interesting read...

by Monster Hunter

I'm not sure if I buy into all their claims but interesting...

Posted on Mar 25, 2013, 7:55 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: BBC: Neanderthals' large eyes 'caused their demise'

by Big D

When the word assume is used, it completely eliminates anything said from being considered hard fact or even presumable truth. Assumptions are based on beliefs, and beliefs are based on life experiences, and life experiences are directly corrolated to subjective things, such as climate, socio-economic factors, education levels, and so on. I wonder if I write an article based on my assumption that the large foot on a Bigfoot directly correlates to other appendages of its body being large, will it get published? You see where I'm going with this??? Intereting reading, but so are comics. Thanks for the post.

Respectfully,

Big D

Posted on Mar 28, 2013, 9:00 AM
from IP address 216.130.147.200

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Next we'll be hearing...

by Terry

their demise was due to rampant same sex marriages. You're right, too many assumptions!

t.

Posted on Mar 28, 2013, 11:14 AM
from IP address 216.168.120.65

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Newton CO. mississippi sighting in 1/13

by Swampbilly

Would this person please contact me. I am in the same county and would like to talk to you about this.

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 76.107.24.105 on Mar 23, 2013 10:58 AM

Posted on Mar 22, 2013, 6:51 PM
from IP address 67.142.163.20

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

To receive information or communicate...

by Monster Hunter

With any person submitting a report to us you must be a member of the GCBRO...

Posted on Mar 23, 2013, 11:01 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'd always looking for folks to help out

by DonDon

In Mississippi. Hollar at me sometime. don_1145@yahoo.com

Posted on Mar 23, 2013, 7:26 PM
from IP address 69.197.222.79

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A couple of interesting videos...

by hogue34

...if these have been posted already I apologize. I just was interested in everyone's input. Supposedly taken here in Georgia...I would like to find out where....

http://youtu.be/amW-m5OC34k

this one from Humbolt Co., California

http://youtu.be/T6Ln3Nk0jro

Posted on Mar 20, 2013, 8:13 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

IMO...

by Monster Hunter

First is a gorilla...

Second...if that's a Monster he is huge...

Posted on Mar 20, 2013, 4:40 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Rough measurement of Long Neck...

by Monster Hunter

I went down Friday to visit with the ladies and a couple of gentlemen that have had some rather unique and bizarre happenings in their area of interest...I plan on visiting their area as soon as I can get a few days to spend with them...

But this post is not about these two men it's about the estimated height of the long neck Monster in the below photo...by doing some rough estimating, from the top of the head to the building then from the roof angle to the front of the building I could get a fairly accurate measurement...and though not really surprised at the estimated overall height as much as I know I have never seen anything this tall in all my years of stumbling around...ten foot tall...that's 10 feet...

A good friend and trusted researcher tells me he has seen one estimated to be fourteen foot tall...now that's tall alright but to kind of verify check out the video MK has on YouTube where a extremely tall something walks out towards a barn...MK calls it the altercation...watch it and you'll see it is properly named...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqAM3dlh_nc&feature=youtu.be
[linked image]

Posted on Mar 18, 2013, 8:29 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Friday afternoon...

by Monster Hunter

I'd been driving about 45 minutes headed home when I got a text from Ms. Shirley...they, both ladies, drove to a location where there has been ongoing activity for years...they got screamed at, heard some limbs breaking and heard something walking away from them...what spooked them was being screamed at that loud and during day light hours...oh they have heard many screams and howls but not anything during day light hours...neither saw anything...

Posted on Mar 18, 2013, 8:37 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Friday affternoon

by Rodeoman4

Wow them poor ladies cant catch a break huh?

Posted on Mar 18, 2013, 9:53 AM
from IP address 66.171.2.200

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

BTW...the whatever to the right of the tree...

by Monster Hunter

It appears it is standing on something but there was not anything there to stand on to get that high...no idea what either are...

Posted on Mar 18, 2013, 8:40 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

True Giants

by Rich Daniels

A sasquatch-related species Loren Coleman dubbed "True Giants" has been described as 15-20 feet tall. However, I believe them to be reported solely in the remote areas of Northwest Canada. That's a healthy commute to the friendly climes of Louisiana!

Posted on Mar 18, 2013, 7:11 PM
from IP address 76.113.37.17

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I beg to differ with Coleman

by woodswatcher

I can attest to seeing a massive monkee in SE Oklahoma standing upright at less than 30 yards that scaled out to 13-15ft after we put a tape to the place it was standing to a limb it was grasping.

This PNW...BS has always been a pet peeve of mine. several researchers have basically put a patent on a sasquatch type creature and seem to always put some sort of a distinction on something they have in the PNW and they get pissy when they find out people in other places have them too.

the critter I saw was 12-15ft tall in excess of 1,500lb, bigger than any black angus bull I have ever ran thru a chute. he wasn't happy I was there and to tell you the truth, I wasn't too pleased he was there at the time. I had kind of scoffed at the thought of a 15fter out there. I know they are out there now.

personally, I think people actually give smaller details about these things to give them human like proportions and in reality they are larger that what people have stated they witnessed.

I have seen several 5-8 ft critters in the last 20 years with footprints ranging from 8-22 inches. I have never seen anything like the gigantic one that I saw that evening.

there are big ones all over.

Posted on Mar 20, 2013, 8:11 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Ive seen my fair share but not any...

by Monster Hunter

I thought were over eight feet tall...found a 24 inch track once years back and would think that was a giant with a foot that big...I do firmly believe from qualified witnesses there are much taller Monsters that possibly haven't been seen or as woodswatcher mentioned...under estimated in size...interesting topic...now...any theories of where they came from?...

Posted on Mar 21, 2013, 12:38 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I had been told by a couple of people

by Woodswatcher

they could get that big and to be honest, in the back of my mind I kind of scoffed at it. Then I saw one that big. we even took a tape and measured where its shoulder was on a tree limb and it taped at roughly 12-12.5 where its shoulder was at the limb.

he was a brute, who had done alot to keep me out of an area I wanted to deer hunt. everytime he would place an obsticle or marker I would tear it down.

Posted on Mar 21, 2013, 4:29 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

To put 15 ft into perspctive thats..

by D. Fisher

About how tall a semi trailer is. Next time you go under an overpass notice its posted clearence.
That would be a huge monster!! By the way I had two witnesses tell me thay saw 15 footers.

Posted on Mar 24, 2013, 9:13 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

quite possibly

by woodswatcher

the most intense encounter I have had.

we knew it was huge by the tree's he was pushing over and wedging inbtween other trees to block our paths. we had seen his footprints.

I was no prepared for its size. height or width.

I had a muzzleloader on my ATV rack and the thought of stopping the ATV and grabbing it while headed downhill never went thru my mind. I figured stopping the 4wheeler would have antigonized him.

like i said, I've seen 8 and may one or 2 that went 10. it blew my mind to see one that went 13-4 ft.

Posted on Mar 25, 2013, 1:01 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I don't buy it.

by Terry

A Kodiac male bear can weigh up to 1,500 lbs and reach a height of ten feet. A 13 to 15 ft. high bf defies logic. Maybe your big bf was standing on something?

t.

Posted on Mar 24, 2013, 3:04 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I was raised on a big ranch

by woodswatcher

and I did some bear research (black bear)in College.

the biggest Bull I ever saw was a behemouth of a Santa Gertrudis that went thru the stock yards one day. if you stood him up on his hind legs, he might have come close to being as tall as the monkee I saw. He was every bit as heavy. its mass was shocking. we taped the exact spot and limb he was under. I was floored.

was this monkee an anomaly? he is the only one I have ever seen this big and I have seen quite a few in about 5-6 different areas in Ok, Ar and La.

like you I scoffed at the idea of a critter that big. after that day, I believed the people that had told me things regarding the big ones.

keep an open mind. I have been in your shoes.

Posted on Mar 25, 2013, 9:08 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It is plausible

by Big D

There have been several Grizzly bears recorded over 12 feet tall. There was even one killed by a hunter a few years ago that was found to have been shot several times with a pistol prior to when he killed it. It was over 13 feet tall. And after all, bears are not "designed" to be upright creatures, so to compare their height to that of a BF is like saying lemons are not as sweet as oranges. They are two different creatures. Just my opinion.

Big D

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 5:36 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Rough measurement of Long Neck...

by Ken3030

First time I saw that pic I thought that was a mighty tall whatever it is but I also thought that maybe that building is not as tall as it looks. BUT I've walked around that building and stood there and IMHO Monster Hunter is being conservative with his estimate of height. I think it might be a little taller than that!

Posted on Mar 19, 2013, 8:13 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Rough measurement of Long Neck...

by Versatile

There are quite a few pictures they take in about the same spot. Sure would help if they put up a stick with a known height.

Posted on Mar 20, 2013, 6:57 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Comparison picture...

by Monster Hunter

Different time of the year but I am definitely in the picture...

[linked image]

Posted on Mar 20, 2013, 7:35 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

height

by Ken3030

I didnt measure it but that building looked to have your standard 8' walls, is probably a foot off the ground. I would say the peak is 4' higher than the wall height. So I would say the peak is about at 13' if that helps.

Posted on Mar 20, 2013, 10:29 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

There is a slope from front to back of building...

by Monster Hunter

Including where long neck is standing...and you're right Ken...about thirteen from the ground in the front and about fifteen in the rear...enough room in the back to crawl under no problem...Jake and I have looked for Monsters that might be using the underneath for a cool spot to nap...

Posted on Mar 20, 2013, 10:38 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That long neck...

by KWL

is looking like an arm to me

Start with the tree trunk, immediately to the left of it is a light colored vertical formation, I see that as the monster's left arm

At the top of the left arm we have the shoulder, which flows up and left into the head. It would be looking towards our left. I'm reading the light brown as the top of the head and side of its face, the dark splotch that intrudes into the light brown suggests where the eyes would be

Moving to the left, there's a dark curved area shaped like a C. Could be an elbow. You can follow the arm up and to the right (above the head now) and you come to a big hand or fist

So the overall impression I get is a monster standing with its body turned 45 degrees to our left, and it's looking in that direction with its right arm held up. Sort of like it's reaching for something above

Posted on Mar 22, 2013, 12:53 AM
from IP address 206.222.192.33

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Height?

by Van-Horn.

Thank you for placing the photo.. With that said.
Why are the photos of "Monsters" blurry.
Yet; comparision photos clear.
Also? With so much activity at the Ladies. Home.
Game-Cans. Research?
Thank you.

Posted on Mar 25, 2013, 8:14 PM
from IP address 66.142.26.134

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Difference in picture quality...

by Monster Hunter

The original was taken with a 35 mm film Walmart throw away camera...the comparisons were taken with a digital with zoom...

Posted on Mar 26, 2013, 12:35 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Infrasound

by M.K.Davis

This is a good visual for what the effects of infrasound can do to a liquid. M.K.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uENITui5_jU

Posted on Mar 17, 2013, 6:49 PM
from IP address 184.155.154.48

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

interesting but..

by EasTexSteve

It is the hose that is being affected by the sound, and not the falling stream of water.

Posted on Mar 21, 2013, 9:42 PM
from IP address 70.196.0.156

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Was anyone here on the board at the TBRC in Ft Worth today?

by Jason Alexander

I had a blast! Great people and great discussions. I was curious if any of the names I recognize on this here message board was at the conference

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 76.107.24.105 on Mar 17, 2013 8:42 AM

Posted on Mar 16, 2013, 11:41 PM
from IP address 99.126.74.74

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

None that I know of....

by Monster Hunter

I didn't know they were having a conference...

Posted on Mar 17, 2013, 8:45 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Anyone watch Duel Survival?

by DonDon

was watching last night and they were in the Klamath Mountains trying to get out. It was a good episode but what got me was when they started talking about bigfoot. Cody said he believes. Joe said he did as well but couldn't understand why they can't find remains

Posted on Mar 13, 2013, 12:36 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Those mountains

by Crispy

Are about 45 miles south of me.

Posted on Mar 13, 2013, 5:29 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Shoes

by Mr. Phelps

Scott,

Drive down there and tell that idiot to start wearing shoes! LOL

Posted on Mar 14, 2013, 12:07 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I know

by Crispy

What is up with Mr Hippy-dippy? It has really slowed hbim down in some hostile environments.....

Posted on Mar 14, 2013, 5:15 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

ya'll can tell him that

by DonDon

I ain't. That's one stoudt fella right there.

Posted on Mar 15, 2013, 6:37 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Like Don...I might ask him something but...

by Monster Hunter

I ain't telling him a darn thing...

Posted on Mar 15, 2013, 8:12 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Like Don...I might ask him something but...

by Big D

You mean to tell me that y'all chase 8+ feet tall, 800+ pound creatures through the woods armed with nothing more than smiles and grossly insuifficient firearms, and y'all wouldn't tell a mear mortal to put on some dadgum shoes. . . I think y'all are holdin out on us happy.gif

Big D

Posted on Mar 16, 2013, 8:24 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Shoes

by Ken3030

I've wondered if some of the people that think they are following bigfoot tracks are actually following some yahoo like that without shoes. I've seen a guy on youtube that tracks what he calls bigfoot across the mountains and they only have like 10-12 inch long feet.

I bet he would put shoes on after the first time he stepped on one of these cottonmouths or copperheads we have here in the swamp that lie on the trails waiting for you to step on them. Dont know how many I've stepped on.

Posted on Mar 16, 2013, 6:15 PM
from IP address 184.38.51.226

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I knew that was Don posting lol

by Ken3030

Duel? do they use pistols or what. Just ribbing you bud!
Like that show, didnt see that episode.

Posted on Mar 13, 2013, 5:39 PM
from IP address 184.38.114.42

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

OK ya gewber

by DonDon

Ima get Barry to give y0ou a big ole hug one day soon. LOL

Posted on Mar 14, 2013, 9:33 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LMAO n/t

by Ken3030

Posted on Mar 16, 2013, 4:43 PM
from IP address 184.38.44.232

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LMAO n/t

by Ken3030

Posted on Mar 16, 2013, 4:43 PM
from IP address 184.38.44.232

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yes I did,

by Grumpy

know those areas well and it brought back lots of memories of living in that area back in the 70-80's. Hiked those woods many a night on SAR missions looking for lost hunters or hikers.

Posted on Mar 14, 2013, 7:41 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Grumps...did you know

by Crispy

That the Yuroks and the Tolowa both say that the Klamath They don't like to go back in there.

Spooky place!

Posted on Mar 14, 2013, 9:32 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Typing at the shop

by Crispy

Get busy and don't check....

Klamath river...that valley they say is bad MOJO.

Posted on Mar 14, 2013, 10:17 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Broke out Video

by DonDon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YwXwTMGHB3s

Posted on Mar 14, 2013, 10:44 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

yukon men

by scott from philly

dont know if anyone has seen it, but I like yukon men better....they LIVE survival 24/7/365......wonder if they have anything going on in alaska interior?

Posted on Mar 17, 2013, 2:44 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I watched it a time or two...

by Monster Hunter

Their life depends on what they accomplish...

Posted on Mar 18, 2013, 8:30 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I love the show

by DonDon

The poor fella from North Carolina just didn't have a clue. LOL

Posted on Mar 18, 2013, 11:08 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: I love the show

by scott from phily

he couldnt even hook up dogs....and when he knocked out rear window of the truck, I knew he was gone.....those guys are no joke......one thing to go out any play in the wilderness, totally another to live and try to survive it

Posted on Mar 19, 2013, 11:46 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: I love the show

by Ken3030

Thats some tough *** people to live out there! One episode I saw the guy was talking about his first winter there. He had to eat his dogs to keep from starving the death!!! They can have Alaska.

Posted on Mar 20, 2013, 10:33 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Endangered Species????

by Ken3030

Endangered my a** Damn black bears are overrunning us over here in South Louisiana. I think we need to start eating them! I heard they taste good too. Subdivision here has problems. A dog got mauled the other day, 56 stiches I think it was. Only a matter of time before its a person that gets it.

Posted on Mar 12, 2013, 6:55 PM
from IP address 184.38.45.110

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Just like the cougar...

by hogue34

...problem in California. The hippies want to protect them at the risk of human and pet life.

Posted on Mar 13, 2013, 6:49 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Amen!

by Mr. Phelps

Ken, leaves out the part where there's two black bear conservationist ladies who hit every council meeting in the parish to warn people about contacting black bears, and that they're endangered and we should give them space! People in this subdivision cannot walk after dark, pets have to be brought in, kids can't play in the yards anymore, and somehow the #$%^ Wild life people are blaming it all on residents!

A couple a years back a few miles away a great big male was tearing up every trash can and shed, and folks were literally scared to death. The police chased it away a couple of times but eventually it didn't scare anymore! Well one loud shot one evening ended the bear terror. But...sadly dozens of wildlife agents and bear conservationists pounced on the area and eventually the husband was arrested and received a huge fine!

This is insane! The bear population in this one area has tripled in the last four years. One or more dogs and pets have been attacked and people can't live their lives. Once one of these animals mauls or kills a human being, somebody's child and family member, there's gonna be an unofficial open season and that can't be good for the species...So manage the population!

Have a lottery hunt, limit this hunt in the areas which are closest to human contact...reduce the over all numbers which are astounding for this small area, and also put a little fear of man back into them!

Rant over!!! LOL

Posted on Mar 13, 2013, 7:39 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Amen!

by Ken3030

I was thinking the same thing, once they harm a person these coonasses here WILL declare an open season on them.

Posted on Mar 13, 2013, 10:06 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

We have

by Crispy

A lot of them up here on the Oregon coast. And yes, they do taste good! We know a guy who brings us his extra bear and elk meat. Mix them all together with a dash of cow and it makes one fine meatloaf!

Posted on Mar 13, 2013, 9:08 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Endangered Species????

by Big D

Does anyone else notice how this looks nothing like a large human-like bipedal creature? Or is it just me? To say that BF sightings are just mistaken black bear sightings is just silly in my opinion.

Respectfully,

Big D

Posted on Mar 13, 2013, 4:14 PM
from IP address 71.14.47.38

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Endangered Species????

by Ken3030

I noticed that too. Look how short the legs are. Not over 6 ft. tall either. It would have to be a big bear to be 8 ft tall!

Posted on Mar 13, 2013, 5:42 PM
from IP address 184.38.114.42

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Maybe one day

by travellor

Someone will sue the local wildlife management because they are risking the lives of the local human populace. Since you can be fined for shooting one, then why can you not sue an agency who's job it is to keep the animals under watch...sorry, I'm just tired of the whole PETA and wild animal lovers. If they cannot understand why man has reduced the numbers of these dangerous creatures for a reason then maybe they should be educated through legal means.

Posted on Mar 13, 2013, 7:41 PM
from IP address 68.103.30.225

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Our Hunt Camp Song

by Terry

Folks, here's a video the boys put together for our moose camp in an attempt to preserve it's history. They used the song I'd written for them a couple of years ago and that I had recorde on my CD. I know it's not bigfoot related but I thought the hunters here might find it kinda neat. wink.gif

t.

http://youtu.be/cH0sRkbQjgw

Posted on Mar 10, 2013, 8:47 PM
from IP address 216.168.106.145

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yep...it is a neat tune...

by Monster Hunter

thanks for sharing...

Posted on Mar 11, 2013, 8:17 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Catchy

by Crispy

Little toe tapper

Posted on Mar 11, 2013, 8:36 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That's awesome T...

by Timberghost

I loved it. Thanks for sharing that with us.
Good memories are priceless....

Posted on Mar 11, 2013, 8:54 AM
from IP address 69.35.168.120

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks for sharing

by Okiebear

good song and enjoyed the pictures. Looks like fun!

OB

Posted on Mar 11, 2013, 11:08 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Loved it,

by Grumpy

Thanks for sharing...

Posted on Mar 11, 2013, 2:30 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Neat......

by D. Fisher

Awsome way to save and share memories.

Posted on Mar 11, 2013, 4:14 PM
from IP address 76.194.133.94

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks boys! (n/t)

by Terry

Posted on Mar 11, 2013, 7:03 PM
from IP address 216.168.106.145

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

and girl! ;-)

by Terry

Posted on Mar 14, 2013, 12:26 PM
from IP address 98.124.14.12

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Great song!

by MissippiMike

That's really cool, when is the next hunt!

Posted on Mar 12, 2013, 7:24 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Our Hunt Camp Song

by Big D

It doesn't get any better than memories created at a place like that! Thanks for sharing.

Posted on Mar 12, 2013, 7:03 PM
from IP address 216.130.129.70

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

This ole gal

by RubyRed

loved it and tapped my toe, too. Loved the photos.
happy.gif

Posted on Mar 14, 2013, 9:19 AM
from IP address 76.164.110.122

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Game cams

by Grumpy

Check these out, game cameras you can control via your cell phone.

http://oldboysoutdoors.com/

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 74.232.181.170 on Mar 10, 2013 6:29 PM

Posted on Mar 10, 2013, 4:49 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The technology is available

by EasTexSteve

If you want to spend a little money, the technology is available to get real-time video and photos from surveillance cameras out in the woods. Though I haven't been doing it lately, as far back as three years ago I was getting wireless 80211 ethernet network access to real-time surveillance cameras I had set up as far away as 1000 feet from my house using special antennas and repeaters. The remote camera systems were solar powered, and self-supporting. Also, I had one camera system I built that was its own web server and operated on 3G cellular internet, and I could put it literally anywhere on the property. I could attach to it from anywhere in the world via the internet, and get a live feed, or have it send me motion-triggered audio, video, and still pics. I was even having it automatically send pics to other people via email. I never got anything other than the usual animal activity, so I put the systems away.

I noticed that the higher end models of the cameras they were selling on your link approached 400 dollars. For a little more money than that, you could build yourself a system that would do more, like real time audio and video, and a better camera that detects actual visual motion, and doesn't depend on infared detection. Oh, and the trigger time on these cameras was so fast they would capture lightning strikes. But, these systems aren't something you would leave out on public property.

Posted on Mar 11, 2013, 12:42 AM
from IP address 70.196.33.22

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Steve

by

Can you send me some info on the systems that you built? I am seriously considering something similar for my property all the way around (only 20 ac), but am lost without plans of some kind. I am also considering attempting a homebrew thermal, and am trying to educate myself a bit on the tech now.

Let me know and I can give you my email, snail mail, phone, or whatever.

Thanks,
Shawn

Posted on Mar 15, 2013, 8:26 PM
from IP address 162.72.242.234

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Let me get a list together

by EasTexSteve

Let me get an equipment list together and I will post it.

Posted on Mar 18, 2013, 7:07 AM
from IP address 70.196.0.197

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Simple question...it would seem...

by Monster Hunter

Ms. Francis walks outside...sees the critter in the left red box...walks back in her home, retrieves a camera and takes this picture...my question...why are these critters standing where they are especially by the tree...Ms. Francis doesn't have a schedule to be anywhere at any certain time so its not like they know she is walking outside at say 9 AM...

[linked image]

Posted on Mar 10, 2013, 4:23 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hmmm. dont know

by Rodeoman4

Unless she has or had a rutine of going out side @ certain times of Day or there is something else very interesting they were watching.

Posted on Mar 11, 2013, 11:43 AM
from IP address 199.187.253.229

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Almost seems

by MissippiMike

Like they are waiting for her, interested in what she's gonna do next!

Posted on Mar 12, 2013, 7:20 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It appears that way to me as well...

by Monster Hunter

I guess when you have nothing for to do for entertainment you have time to stand around and wait for someone to come out or drive up to the house...

Posted on Mar 12, 2013, 11:42 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

They

by Sliva

could just be waiting till they hear her come to the door, then take position to see her well and of coarse make there presence known. Why? beats me. That is quite a situation they have there with the constant attention from that clan. I must say, She has got grit.

Posted on Mar 12, 2013, 6:01 PM
from IP address 75.69.110.114

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Its darn near on a continuous basis...

by Monster Hunter

I talked to both ladies yesterday with Ms. Francis having something beat on her back wooden exterior room...she heard a loud howl and some quacking like a duck...there's not any ducks around their places anymore...

Posted on Mar 13, 2013, 4:05 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Its darn near on a continuous basis...

by Big D

But if the BFRO's esteemed research crew ever visits there, there will be chickens in the area. LOL. I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist. Lord, I apologize!

Respectfully,

Big D

Posted on Mar 13, 2013, 4:18 PM
from IP address 71.14.47.38

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

And they will NOT find anything...

by RubyRed

n/t

Posted on Mar 14, 2013, 9:25 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A trick of the shadows?

by RubyRed

But when I looked at the photo I did not scroll down to see what was inside the red boxes. I could have sworn I was looking at the tallest "bear" I'd ever seen. And inside the "bear's" head I saw the face of a man. Since you have told us that Ms. Francis has lots of paranormal stuff on-going, I think she also captured some of it too. Take a look up high in the tree nearest the red box on the left. See if you don't find what I'm speaking about.

RR is enjoying Spring Break!
happy.gif

Posted on Mar 14, 2013, 9:23 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Seeing different items in a picture...

by Monster Hunter

is not uncommon at all...the place is just plum weird at times...

Posted on Mar 15, 2013, 8:16 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I usually

by MissippiMike

see more faces than I expect in these photos! Very weird.

Posted on Mar 15, 2013, 1:14 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

just watched

by travellor

Duck Dynasty....found it interesting the Jace Robertson mentions bigfoot..since they live in Louisiana, it might be kind of interesting if you contacted them Monster Hunter, let them no some basic facts of the matter. Wouldn't be such a bad idea to have someone with some national exposure on our side of the fence...

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 74.232.181.170 on Mar 10, 2013 4:07 PM

Posted on Mar 10, 2013, 3:05 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That type of program...

by Monster Hunter

I would imagine I'd be the butt end of their comedy...

Posted on Mar 11, 2013, 3:19 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

maybe...

by travellor

they come up here to Kansas quite frequently to hunt...most folks say Jace is really down to earth. Just wondering if these fellas might be a little more open to looking over the facts of the matter rather than disregarding them. Food for thought.

Posted on Mar 11, 2013, 9:25 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hot Doughnuts!

by Rich Daniels

Hot Doughnuts are always the perfect redneck bait!

Posted on Mar 17, 2013, 7:11 PM
from IP address 76.113.37.17

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hello from new member.

by Ronin46

Hi, my name is Ronin.
I'm a new member and I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.
I'm from south central AR. and I have been reading over the past postings. Wow. I see some interesting information on here. I would really like to meet up with some local researchers for some investigative outings or just to meet some like minded people from my area.
Stay safe and moving forward.

Posted on Mar 8, 2013, 11:48 PM
from IP address 70.233.101.198

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Welcome Ronin...

by Monster Hunter

Quite a bit of information is on our forum from many different folks interested in BF...ask questions or give answers but enjoy...

Posted on Mar 9, 2013, 7:14 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Welcome aboard Ronin46

by D. Fisher

R. Daniels and myself will be doing research in Western NM, If your interested e-mail me at
prarieprowler@gmail.com.

Posted on Mar 9, 2013, 7:26 AM
from IP address 76.194.133.94

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sorry Ronin.....

by D. Fisher

I was thinking Arizona, cant read these little screens very well without my glasses........lol

Posted on Mar 14, 2013, 1:25 PM
from IP address 72.37.249.100

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Welcome Ronin

by Grumpy

Welcome aboard Ronin, you stated you were a new member, were you referring to the message board or GCBRO. As Jim said earlier enjoy and stay active.

Posted on Mar 9, 2013, 7:47 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

RE:

by Ronin46

I am new to both the forum and the GCBRO.

Posted on Mar 11, 2013, 9:00 PM
from IP address 70.233.101.198

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Good for you!

by RubyRed

and welcome to you from a mostly arm-chair researcher, who respects those who REALLY research.
happy.gif

Posted on Mar 14, 2013, 9:28 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Welcome Ronin

by rodeoman4

Welcome this is a great group with a lot of knowledgeable folks enjoy

Posted on Mar 10, 2013, 3:48 PM
from IP address 199.187.253.229

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Welcome

by Birddog

Hi, Im in north central LA. Where are you at?

Posted on Mar 12, 2013, 8:44 PM
from IP address 72.146.82.32

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'm in

by Ronin46

the Pine Bluff / White Hall area.

Posted on Mar 13, 2013, 11:23 PM
from IP address 69.150.11.121

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Im in

by Birddog

Farmerville, LA

Posted on Mar 14, 2013, 9:51 PM
from IP address 72.146.52.13

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

interesting read

by woodswatcher

http://io9.com/5501565/extinction-events-that-almost-wiped-out-humans

spend a little time reading it.

Posted on Mar 7, 2013, 11:18 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That is a good read...

by Monster Hunter

I was just watching or reading something similar this week...

Posted on Mar 7, 2013, 3:33 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

New guy

by Rick Larntz

Hi I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone I am Rick Larntz of course I am 39 the past several years I've spent as a founder and investigator for Brooke County Paranormal in Wellsburg WV we've investigated all over the country and was asked once to assist on a show on travel channel. I am turning my interest toward searching for Bigfoot I've been fascinated by it for years and would like to be part of a team in my immediate area if there is any. I currently live in Waveland , MS down on the coast. Anyone with info regarding my area please feel free to email me and thank you in advanced any questions you might have for me fire away....

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 76.107.24.105 on Mar 7, 2013 3:27 PM

Posted on Mar 7, 2013, 11:03 AM
from IP address 99.113.133.5

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Welcome Rick...

by Monster Hunter

I'm quite sure our MS folks will chime in...

Posted on Mar 7, 2013, 3:28 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks

by Rick Larntz

Thank you I look forward to learning as much as I can

Posted on Mar 7, 2013, 7:02 PM
from IP address 99.113.133.5

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Welcome Rick,

by Grumpy

Rick, welcome to the message board and don't forget to also check out the entire GCBRO site and if interested in joining or need additional information feel free to contact Jim or myself and we can email it to you since our Founder Bobby Hamilton is extremely busy with work commitments.

Bob Wilson

Posted on Mar 8, 2013, 7:47 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Welcome aboard

by DonDon

I haven't found a more knowledgeable group anywhere around than this bunch. We have some folks here that have been around these creatures ALOT. I'm in Ridgeland Miss., bout 3 hours from you.

Posted on Mar 8, 2013, 9:04 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Well, then...

by RubyRed

you may get to combine your interests because Bigfoot sightings sometimes happen in areas that also have had paranormal activity. Happy hunting and welcome to the best group of Bigfoot researchers/investigators going, IMHO!

RR happy.gif

Posted on Mar 14, 2013, 9:34 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Late Welcome

by SurveyorShawn

Welcome Rick! Sorry I'm late welcoming you. I haven't been online much lately, and I was near Richton with Squatch Unlimited last weekend. I'm in Stone County, an hour or so from you. I have a cousin who was working in Bay St. Louis, but I think health issues have caused her to stop working now. I think we have a couple more members down in this part of the state. Shoot me an email if you want, or any of these other guys. Heck, I'm the greenest one here, lol.

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 74.232.181.170 on Mar 16, 2013 2:49 PM

Posted on Mar 15, 2013, 8:38 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Saw where MK had another video up

by DonDon

The white one going over to the feeder. If it's a suit or someone in white, he sure does walk VERY SMOOTHLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTwd6I6GVyc

Posted on Mar 7, 2013, 6:19 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Monster by Ms. Shirley's home and I ain't talking down the road a piece...

by Monster Hunter

And BTW...If me putting a red box around a Monster there are two things you need to remember...first...some folks are picture blind...the second thing...you can kiss my axx...

[linked image]

Posted on Mar 6, 2013, 4:17 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

There is no way some person is this sick...or...maybe so...

by Monster Hunter

Defense rests at trial of NY police officer accused of plotting to abduct, torture, eat women...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/disturbing-images-end-government-case-at-ny-cannibal-plot-trial-as-defense-takes-center-stage/2013/03/05/b43c01b6-8566-11e2-a80b-3edc779b676f_story.html

After reading the article I feel like I'm completely sane...

Posted on Mar 6, 2013, 4:23 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Oh...and another thing...

by Monster Hunter

The box to the left looks like a chimpanzee IMO while the rectangle to the right is just creepy...some say its a black eyed little girl and it very well could be...I guess...I stop at this creek often but personally haven't witnessed any sightings of BF, chimps or Black Eyed little girls...this creek is about 1/4 of a mile from Ms. Shirley's and Ms. Francis homes...rural area yes...wilderness...not even close...

[linked image]

Posted on Mar 6, 2013, 4:31 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Geez

by MS Mike

If that is a head or face on right how big must that thing be??? My Gosh.

Posted on Mar 6, 2013, 5:25 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

if that is a little girl.....

by scott from philly

with shoulders that wide, some NFL teams need to find and sign her up

Posted on Mar 7, 2013, 4:22 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Oh...and another thing...

by Big D

What is the white blob above the box on the right near the top of the picture?

Posted on Mar 7, 2013, 6:51 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hmm

by Crispy

Lower left of the red box looks like another sumptin. Could be a tree - hard to tell without reference.....

Posted on Mar 8, 2013, 8:57 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Day light?...

by Monster Hunter

I really couldn't tell you...

Posted on Mar 9, 2013, 7:21 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That is a trick of the mind

by Go200mph

The creature or "chimp" is actually very small since you can see actual blades of grass or weeds nearby. If that is correct then the "little girl" is about the right size. What that Chimpanzee really is, is the confounding issue.

Posted on Mar 8, 2013, 10:27 PM
from IP address 71.99.153.127

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

So, a B-E-K and pet?

by RubyRed

Sorry...could NOT stop me from asking that question. I AM not making fun--intentionally. Never encountered one of these demon-children or whatever they are (some folks think they're extra-terrestrials). Heard they don't like being around a true believer in Christ...so, am hoping it's true. I've seen kids I'v subbed for with reptile-looking contacts; so far, have never seen a kid with all black contacts and hope I never do.

Keep up the good work
wink.gif

Posted on Mar 14, 2013, 9:43 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks for posting Jim

by DonDon

Looks like a BIG BOY right there

Posted on Mar 7, 2013, 6:16 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Same one,

by Grumpy

Jim, is that the same picture some of us saw awhile back or another in the same location?

Posted on Mar 7, 2013, 7:16 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Same...

by Monster Hunter

N/T

Posted on Mar 9, 2013, 7:22 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Monster by Miss Shirleys...

by Rodeoman4

Dang Jim, With soo much activity they have I sure hope they are careful, I know from the past with Penny, they are pretty interested in messing with women

Posted on Mar 7, 2013, 10:02 AM
from IP address 199.187.253.168

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Why is everything...

by Terry

so out of focus Jim? Are the girls still fighting with the camera?

t.

Posted on Mar 7, 2013, 10:35 AM
from IP address 76.75.125.100

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Cell phone T...

by Monster Hunter

just don't do a good Monster photo justice...

Posted on Mar 7, 2013, 3:31 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Big nose too! Nice pic. n/t

by Okiebear

Posted on Mar 7, 2013, 1:37 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I can make out..............

by Wookiefever

the eye brows/ridge and nose, its cool to see the facial features I have never seen something like this pic, very cool and.........one big SOB!

Posted on Mar 10, 2013, 6:29 PM
from IP address 65.49.182.177

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

No Doubt!

by MissippiMike

This one is quite a large fellow! Wow.

Posted on Mar 15, 2013, 1:18 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I looked at this one

by MissippiMike

on a friend's computer that was much higher quality than mine and I can see some really good facial features-this is one incredible picture.Thanks so much!

Posted on Mar 12, 2013, 6:55 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks for those red boxes, MH

by RubyRed

MY isn't he/she a big 'un? That would scare the pixx out of me to see that through a camera lens. She's a brave woman! Thanks for posting the photo WITH a red box. Old eyes appreciate your efforts to help us see...

RR happy.gif

Posted on Mar 14, 2013, 9:37 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Even I can

by SurveyorShawn

see that one, and I ain't even got my glasses on!

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 74.232.181.170 on Mar 16, 2013 2:47 PM

Posted on Mar 15, 2013, 8:45 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I stole the below from Face Book...

by Monster Hunter

Some may have seen it but this is for the ones who didn't...

http://networkedblogs.com/IYpzB

Posted on Mar 6, 2013, 4:10 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

pennsylvania

by scott from philly

most would think PA is urban.....only the far eastern around from philly to scrAnton, and west from pittsburgh to erie is urban....the north central is as mountainous as you can get, and kind of reminds me of terrain in oregon.....deep river valleys.....I deer hunt up there, and you got to be part billy goat to get up those mountains.....plenty of places for stuff to hide, and you would never know it was there.....I miss the s. ark/n. la bottomlands after a week up there!

Posted on Mar 7, 2013, 4:27 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I've driven through PA....

by Monster Hunter

More then several times...beautiful country...

Posted on Mar 9, 2013, 7:18 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I get email updates from "Phantom and Monsters"

by RubyRed

not a bad site, all in all.
happy.gif

Posted on Mar 14, 2013, 9:46 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I don't know what that 1st thing is...

by SurveyorShawn

but the white one, which I've seen the entire video of, never has any eye shine, which makes me doubt it is a real animal since all nocturnal animals have the reflective membrane at the back of the eye that helps them see at night, but people don't.

I saw the video of the next one, and it looks like a guy in a suit and moves like one too.

I don't know about the Jacobs' photos (the last pic). It's one of those where you had to be there, or I need more info to really figure it out. Some of you guys with first hand up close experience will have to comment on it.

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 74.232.181.170 on Mar 16, 2013 2:49 PM

Posted on Mar 15, 2013, 8:52 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Conspiracy files

by Grumpy

Click onto and watch the video.

http://www.bigfootbuzz.net/conspiracy-files-2013-big-foot-documentary/

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 74.232.181.170 on Mar 6, 2013 7:48 AM

Posted on Mar 6, 2013, 7:47 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LOL............nt

by Crispy

nt

Posted on Mar 6, 2013, 8:02 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Conspiracy files...

by Monster Hunter

Properly named...

Posted on Mar 6, 2013, 12:04 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

One thing you must have to put out something like this...

by Monster Hunter

One hell of an imagination...

Posted on Mar 6, 2013, 4:02 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Saw that a few weeks ago

by DonDon

Kinda far fetched right there. LOL

Posted on Mar 7, 2013, 6:18 AM

Respond to this message