Gulf Coast BigFoot Research Organizations Message Board

For the serious discussion of Bigfoot encounters, and sharing of information about these elusive creatures. Please, do NOT abuse this forum, or you will be filtered from any future postings to our Message Board. This is a Moderated Forum. Any postings will be approved by the Moderator. The Moderator reserves the right to expose or bring to light, any person or entities who hoax, fabricate, lie, cheat, steal or any other dishonest activity that brings a negative light or reaction to the Bigfoot Research Field. The Moderator also has the right to respond to any and all attacks against the Moderation of this Forum and or the GCBRO in any way deemed necessary. For the haters and fabricators out there who seek to do no more than slander, or try to create issues for the Moderator or the GCBRO, you have been warned.

WE DO NOT RECOMMEND SHOWING YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR POST'S.

Some post's that mention certain other person's, OR entitie's, are not allowed. We will not permit any free publicity for those that try to create problems for the GCBRO, or any other legitimate research group's, or individual!

MODERATED BOARD
NEW VISITORS
SUBMIT YOUR INFO BEFORE POSTING

Registration is required prior to the approval of your posts. Please submit the following information:

1. Full Name

2. Email Address given you by your Internet Service Provider. (Hotmail, or Yahoo will not suffice.)

3. Physical Address

4. Name, or Alias, you wish to use when posting.

E-MAIL GCBRO MODERATOR

Does this remind you of anyone?...

by Monster Hunter

Does me...

[linked image]

Posted on Oct 14, 2013, 5:20 PM
from IP address 76.107.24.105

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

BWAAAA HAHAHA

by DonDon

Now that's to dang funny right there

Posted on Oct 15, 2013, 6:50 AM
from IP address 172.15.130.213

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LOL...

by Timberghost

Now THAT is funny!

Posted on Oct 15, 2013, 11:47 AM
from IP address 66.210.200.125

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Deputies: Naked man talking about Sasquatch attacks hunter...

by Monster Hunter

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Deputies-Naked-man-talking-about-Sasquatch-attacks-hunter-227340671.html

Posted on Oct 14, 2013, 9:59 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sounds like he got into his fathers

by DonDon

Shroom Stash LOL

Posted on Oct 14, 2013, 11:37 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yep

by MS Mike

He was definitely on something.

Posted on Oct 14, 2013, 1:17 PM
from IP address 71.195.152.130

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

He's not the only crazy sob out there...

by Monster Hunter

There are many crazy folks in the world but this wacky BF community is full of them...

Posted on Oct 14, 2013, 3:21 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Monster Hunter

by Ighuana

I hope that I'm not useing your time needlessly,but I was wondering if your MH website is in operation and if it is why won't it open for me?Thank You........Bobbie Beard Sr.

Posted on Oct 13, 2013, 3:27 PM
from IP address 63.20.113.94

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It's old and hasn't been updated in years...

by Monster Hunter

You can go to the GCBRO web site and it should be there...I'm not sure I have the URL anymore...

Posted on Oct 14, 2013, 7:02 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

First Posting

by TruBlueKy

Have been a longtime follower and avid reader for several years. I enjoy the opinions and ongoing research. Being in Kentucky I was wondering if there was anyone else in the Commonwealth who reads the Board. My experience was years ago in Virginia but have always wanted to do some field work. Anyone out there? Thanks again for being a place to stay informed.

Posted on Oct 9, 2013, 9:04 AM
from IP address 50.96.209.102

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Welcome...

by Monster Hunter

I'm sure there are some forum members or readers that live in your area... Hopefully one will answer your post..

Posted on Oct 9, 2013, 1:16 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Pics for you Jim

by DonDon

Wasn't it you that liked the Piebald deer pics? Man they're pretty
[linked image]

[linked image]

Posted on Oct 7, 2013, 3:11 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Nice...

by Monster Hunter

Those deer are really neat looking...no way I could put an arrow in one if those..getting soft in my old age...

Posted on Oct 7, 2013, 4:41 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Fallo deer

by Ighuana

Are they breeding with Fallo Deer?

Posted on Oct 7, 2013, 5:12 PM
from IP address 63.20.97.206

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

not fallow

by woodswatcher

those are Piebald Whitetails.

Posted on Oct 7, 2013, 8:33 PM
from IP address 99.69.105.193

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Here's some for you Don...

by Timberghost

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Posted on Oct 7, 2013, 5:05 PM
from IP address 69.35.168.61

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That pretty well covers all our large game animals Timber...

by Monster Hunter

Hog, nice racked deer and a large bear...The last three the bucks and the bear hear the camera, see the IR flash or both...BTW...one of our bow hunters saw a cougar at MC last Tuesday...I've seen a few large cat tracks and a few trees marked over the years but haven't see the cat...the hunter said the cat looked like it could weigh close to 200 pounds... that's big cat...

Nice pictures and thanks for sharing...

Posted on Oct 7, 2013, 5:56 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I've been trying..

by Timberghost

To get one of our big black cats on camera for several years now... No luck yet

Posted on Oct 7, 2013, 9:10 PM
from IP address 69.35.168.118

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I had one of my cameras go out on me

by DonDon

I coulsd jump up and down in fron of it and it wouldn't even snap a pic but I ran across some home brews so I'm picking one up friday. Dang good picshttp://www.bullnettlenews.com/forum/yaf_postst50338_Homebrew-Trail-Cameras--At-Cost.aspx

Posted on Oct 8, 2013, 6:26 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Nice! n/t

by MS Mike

Posted on Oct 8, 2013, 1:38 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Which deer has

by DonDon

your wife claimed? lol Those are some nice ones. You can keep the bear though

Posted on Oct 8, 2013, 6:24 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

How bout a White

by DonDon

Crow? Killed in Mississippi
[linked image]

Posted on Oct 9, 2013, 6:34 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That's a first for me...

by Monster Hunter

White crow...absolutely beautiful...some bird watcher some where just soiled his pants..

Posted on Oct 9, 2013, 1:13 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It's a small world after all...

by Geronimo

Hey Guys! and Gals! I am on a diving vessel own by a french company doing work in the Gulf of Mexico, and I meet a fellow Bigfoot enthusiast! He was telling me about Todd Standing and his videos on the internet. I saw the photos and the video of his Sylvanic project, and I am not convinced it's legit. What do you guys think about Todd Standing's work?

G-

Posted on Oct 4, 2013, 3:59 PM
from IP address 216.130.32.65

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Looks hoaxed IMO...

by Monster Hunter

I haven't seen anything like that but maybe he has a different batch of critters then we have ...I guess that's possible...of course in this community anything goes...

Posted on Oct 5, 2013, 6:25 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I thought so too

by Geronimo

Those "critters" looked like they get regular haircuts!!

Posted on Oct 5, 2013, 12:46 PM
from IP address 216.130.32.65

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I've seen what he has out there

by DonDon

I cal BS. Only thing I think is kewl is that Survivor man Les stroud is out with him right now looking for Bigfoot. Les has had 2 encounter over the years. Always liked him

Posted on Oct 5, 2013, 1:17 PM
from IP address 69.197.223.127

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

My opinion of Standing's "evidence",

by Lone Wolf

Just think scarecrow form the Wizard of Oz crossed with Chewbacca from Star Wars.

Ridiculous at best.............

Posted on Oct 5, 2013, 11:41 PM
from IP address 97.93.20.79

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Ole Melbas back in the news

by DonDon

I think the footage in the Erickson Project is BS but atleast bigfoots in the news. LOTS of TV stations are covering it this go around. Here's just one of them http://www.wkyt.com/news/headlines/Ky-researchers-say-thousands-of-Big-foot-creatures-can-be-found-here-226210721.html?ref=721

Posted on Oct 3, 2013, 6:11 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You would think or at least I do...

by Monster Hunter

Spending 500'000 dollars in a state claimed to have thousands of Monsters they would have exclusive video and pictures... But if what I have seen they've wasted quite a bit of money and time....

Something else that kind of causes a burr under my saddle... This DNA claim...Ketchum claims she has it... Others say hog wash...I've never seen a Monster that looked human and in the above report they say bipedal but quadruped wasn't mentioned...tell the whole story makes it believable... Half axx makes me think you may not be telling the truth..,

Posted on Oct 3, 2013, 6:57 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Or a dead body of one

by RubyRed

n/t

Posted on Oct 3, 2013, 7:16 AM
from IP address 76.164.121.166

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

OK, I gotta tell you after all this time...

by Terry

if there isn't a text but only a title in a post, you include "N/T" (no text) in the title, not the text. That way folks know not to click on the title cause there's nothing to read. If you put "N/T" in the body of the message, it defeats the purpose. There! Class dismissed. happy.gif

t.

Posted on Oct 3, 2013, 3:41 PM
from IP address 98.124.15.84

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Okay...

by RubyRed

While I appreciate the information you shared with ME about the proper placement of n/t, I did NOT necessarily appreciate your tone in delivering said lesson. Please have a little respect for an older lady (I'm 67) who did NOT know the meaning of n/t until a few years ago.

The fact that I am as computer savvy as I am at my age is a miracle because my husband, who's younger, IS not.

Here ends my griping.
happy.gif

Posted on Oct 5, 2013, 11:32 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: You would think or at least I do...

by Ken3030

I was thinking the same thing. For half a million $ looks like he didn't get his money's worth by looking at the lame pics and video they put up. Hell, you have better pics than that from a damn throw away camera!

Posted on Oct 3, 2013, 7:45 AM
from IP address 184.38.46.159

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'd be willing to bet that IF

by DonDon

someone were to give us a 1/2 a million bucks, we'd have some dang good footage of one of these creatures. That and one dead in the Ice Box as well.

Posted on Oct 3, 2013, 8:48 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Actually!!

by Mr. Phelps

Actually someone did give our group a half million dollars...but for some reason and I can't remember why...I forgot to tell you guys!

P.S. Weather fine down here in Cancun

Posted on Oct 3, 2013, 5:52 PM
from IP address 209.240.51.46

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It's dang sure making the news rounds

by DonDon

I'm signed up for Google alerts on any tpoic that has bigfoot in it and I've been getting land blasted with alerts the last 2 days. LOTS of TV networks talking about it. Of course the internet bozos are out in full force talking about the forest people. LOL

Posted on Oct 3, 2013, 3:46 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Am I Alone In Thinking . . .

by SitesFarm

. . . there are well-funded, media savvy organizations that on occasion conduct "disinformation" campaigns regarding bigfoot? It seems to me that much of what makes "news" is an attempt to discredit the idea these things exist as well as the people looking for proof.

Posted on Oct 3, 2013, 6:00 PM
from IP address 173.68.230.19

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I really don't think its intentional disinformation campaign as much...

by Monster Hunter

as it is the folks who get involved want people to think they are on the cutting edge of discovery...to get the necessary coverage they go to the media with unproven claims...BFRO...elk cast...Biscardi...anything BF he is involved in...Georgia boys...rubber BF in a freezer and still one of the morons is still hoaxing...the taxi cab driver in Florida...there's more that need the media attention making claims they cannot support with evidence...habitation Bigfooters that have families of Monsters living outside their homes and they feed them peanuts by hand...the Internet has been an excellent tool for our community however the rats sneak in from time to time...

Posted on Oct 4, 2013, 7:28 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Below is disinformation or something...

by Monster Hunter

The Erickson Project - Canadians solve Sasquatch mystery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxb8yT_gOKY

Posted on Oct 4, 2013, 7:42 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hype, BS and a lot of money for nothing IMHO...

by Monster Hunter

The Erickson Project Documentary Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABzdKF-OqD0#t=82

Posted on Oct 4, 2013, 7:44 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Also

by MS Mike

As soon as something happens that is POSSIBLY legitimate, folks clam up hoping that they have the"moneyshot" or information that they think is going to make them famous(Melba perhaps?) Then we are left scratching our heads wondering why folks just can't be honest, it is such a simple concept but one that we see only rarely unfortunately. Our hobby seems to bring out the worst in some.

Posted on Oct 4, 2013, 8:18 AM
from IP address 75.65.225.39

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

All hype

by DonDon

No substance

Posted on Oct 4, 2013, 7:52 PM
from IP address 69.197.223.127

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

No

by MS Mike

You are not alone. It seems like it at times. I believe that if we knew what really went on behind the scenes insofar as what gets media attention and what doesn't that it would surprise and anger us. But it really doesn't have to be some kind of conspiracy-bigfoot causes people to roll their eyes and snicker anyway, just ask my wife. She thinks that I have lost my mind.

Posted on Oct 4, 2013, 8:11 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You are correct in thinking that...

by RubyRed

And is this something else we may blame on either the current administration or his friends, the Illuminati? LOL
happy.gif

Posted on Oct 5, 2013, 11:33 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

What First Had Me Thinking . . .

by SitesFarm

. . . there was a disinformation campaign was our ole friend, the late E.B. A long-running, quasi-comic, bigfoot sideshow with mysterious funding that achieved nothing, unless you consider causing rancor within the bf community an achievement. (Man, he was busy!) Perhaps that was his mission.

Posted on Oct 6, 2013, 5:28 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I've got a...

by Terry

gig on Saturday and then I'm heading in to the moose camp for a week. We have a bull tag and it's gonna be great to spend time with the boys, dogs, hunt partridge and watch for that big bull. It's the bow hunt. I like the rifle hunt better but we can't get a darn tag during that season. It's all good though!

t.

Posted on Oct 1, 2013, 3:34 PM
from IP address 98.124.15.199

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Good luck T...

by Monster Hunter

Have fun, enjoy your stay and hope you stick an arrow in the bull...

Posted on Oct 2, 2013, 6:33 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks Jim!

by Terry

The neat thing about the bow season is it's the rut! You can call the bulls right to you if they're in the mood. I've had them right under my tee stand when we didn't have a bull tag so this year I'm hoping that happens again! Oh, I'll watch for your bf sign too! I'm right against Algonquin Park and there have been some sightings there although I do consider them hoaxed. lol Never the less, one never knows.

t.

Posted on Oct 2, 2013, 1:40 PM
from IP address 98.124.15.84

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

On my Facebook

by DonDon

I shared a link from a hunter that has a TV show and he has a picture from a video he took of a large animal. He said it was pushing 9 feet tall and ran bipedally. He'll release the video sometime soon. I can't tell much on my phone at all what's in the pic, just a black blob. If I could post the link I would but I don't know how with my phone. BTW, I've already contacted him and letting him know that I was a member of the GCBRO and if he needed any help with the video, we'd love to give it to him

Posted on Sep 28, 2013, 10:39 AM
from IP address 69.197.223.104

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re:Facebook page

by wookieehunter

What's ur facebook page link..or username and I'll look u up

Posted on Sep 29, 2013, 1:57 AM
from IP address 66.190.215.131

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It's under

by DonDon

Donald McDonald

Posted on Sep 29, 2013, 10:42 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Headed to Fouke...

by Monster Hunter

Come see us if you can...

Posted on Sep 28, 2013, 6:23 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Wish I could

by DonDon

Just got done priming the walls in one of the spare bedrooms and have a good friends 55 bday party up go to.

Posted on Sep 28, 2013, 7:08 AM
from IP address 69.197.222.181

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Had a good time in Fouke...

by Monster Hunter

GCBRO was well represented with members of our organization plus many fine folks I haven't seen in a while...seemed like everyone enjoyed themselves and we met some interesting people including one man who if he can do what he claims...mystery over...

It was good to see all my old partners , their families and friends...God has blessed me with good friends...

Posted on Sep 29, 2013, 9:11 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Whats your opinion on what this is?

by DonDon

I think a grey fox but kinda looks odd to me. Tail and body are off abit and it appears to be a very large one if it's a fox. I found this on an outdoor forum from Mississippi and came off someones Trail Cam.

[linked image]

Posted on Sep 24, 2013, 7:12 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Maybe...a Ringtail Cat...

by Monster Hunter

I've seen a few over the years but what I've seen is about the size of its cousin the coon...it really looks too big to be a ringtail cat though...

Posted on Sep 24, 2013, 7:31 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'd have to go...

by Terry

with Jim on this one. It looks too big but it could be misleading and it's closer to the camera. They eat vegetarian stuff too so it could be after deer feed left by the camera guy. Really nothing else it could be!?!

t.

Posted on Sep 24, 2013, 12:51 PM
from IP address 98.124.27.226

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thats what I

by MS Mike

thought of...a coatimundi? but if so, sure is a big one! Odd looking head.

Posted on Sep 24, 2013, 2:17 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Big Domestic Cat?

by Okiebear

Whatever it is; the deer doesn't seem to concerned with it.

OB

Posted on Sep 24, 2013, 7:39 AM
from IP address 129.244.24.79

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It does seem they get along...

by Monster Hunter

Must have a corn feeder or some type of feed for them both to be there with their heads down eating...

Posted on Sep 24, 2013, 7:43 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The guy does have the camera

by DonDon

on a feeder with a mineral block as well.

Posted on Sep 25, 2013, 6:48 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Its is weird looking, whatever it is.n/t

by MS Mike

Posted on Sep 24, 2013, 2:19 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Jaguarundi

by RubyRed

It looks like the animal that got chased out of a friends garage by their very large dog. My friend Lexy took a photo of it and it ran around the side of her house and into a field and safety.

I had never seen an animal like it in Katy, TX; although new neighborhoods are having coyote and javelinas/wild pigs invade.
RR happy.gif

Posted on Sep 24, 2013, 4:00 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Looks like it! (n/t)

by Terry

Posted on Sep 25, 2013, 7:48 AM
from IP address 66.79.231.100

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Jaguarundi

by Chuck L

Not a stretch of the imagination at all to believe this is a Jaguarundi. Their natural range extends to parts of Texas. Considered endangered so sightings, even camera shots, are few and far between.

Posted on Sep 25, 2013, 11:36 AM
from IP address 69.38.66.58

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I agree totally

by DonDon

I had heard of them before but never even seen a picture. I found one online
[linked image]

Posted on Sep 25, 2013, 3:15 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Pic WAS taken in Mississippi

by DonDon

according to the newspaper. It was in the Enterprise journal this past Sunday according to the guy tha posted the picture. I don;t have a subscription to the paper but you can see the headline of it. SUPPOSIDLY taken south of McComb Ms.

Posted on Sep 26, 2013, 11:09 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That

by MissippiMike

looks pretty much dead on there.

Posted on Sep 27, 2013, 10:08 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Odd!

by Mr. Phelps

It's kinda odd that a deer would graze near any cat larger than a house cat!

Posted on Sep 25, 2013, 2:43 PM
from IP address 65.126.112.212

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Jaguarundi

by Mississippi Squatcher

It looks just like a Jaguarundi. They are very very very rare and the only place I know people see these are in south Texas and Mexio. The head is the give away. Thanks

[linked image]

Posted on Sep 25, 2013, 6:34 PM
from IP address 75.108.197.49

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re: the jaugerudi

by wookieehunter

I wonder how they would be as a pet....I love big cats...

Posted on Sep 26, 2013, 6:44 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Jaugerudi

by Ighuana

A while back I was watching a documentry about Texas native animals.The narator starting about the jaugerudi.He said that these do make good pets if you can get them when they are young.He went on to say that the early Indians used to keep them around their camps to control rats...

Posted on Sep 27, 2013, 11:13 AM
from IP address 63.20.107.200

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re: the jaugerudi

by wookieehunter

Oh wow too coollll

Posted on Sep 29, 2013, 1:58 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Looks like..

by EasTexSteve

The color looks like a cougar. Especially, the tail and muzzle. The shape of the body looks weird though. However, that could be due to camera angle, shadow, etc.

Posted on Sep 28, 2013, 12:04 AM
from IP address 70.196.11.65

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I contacted a group

by DonDon

That specializes in wild cats and they verified it to be. Jaguarundi. One if their members raises them in Florida and he said the animal in the picture was one for sure. Never really know where the pic was taken, folks lie a lot but they said near McComb Ms. Neat anyhow

Posted on Sep 28, 2013, 10:35 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Very interesting footage

by Barbara

Hello to everyone on the GCBRO message board, My name is Barb. Long time occasional viewer of this forum, posted many moons ago, but have had nothing to input, so I visit to see what if anything is new as far as research. Most of you probably won't remember me. Just like it here, bookmarked for years. I am a Mother of two sons and a wife of 25 years. My husband is a Master Sergeant in the Air National Guard and has served since 1980. We are average Patriotic Americans.
I have had a lifelong interest in the subject of Bigfoot. I believe I came in close contact with two of them when I was about 10-11 years old. Was called crazy, and told I was seeing things, etc. I'm 46 now. But needless to say it's not been too far from my mind ever since then. I do a lot of YouTube-ing for all sorts of reasons. Recipes, cooking videos, instructional, but ever looking for honest researchers with real info and perhaps actual footage. Among others, I follow a guy named Timbergiantbigfoot, I'm sure some of you are familiar. He's out of Canada. Spends a lot of time researching. He just posted a video in the last 24 that's very interesting IMHO, and actual footage is a couple minutes long. Hope you'll check it out. It's called The Giant Revealed.
I hope this finds you all well,
Barb

Posted on Sep 22, 2013, 9:10 PM
from IP address 71.79.144.140

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Seemed a bit contrived

by Chuck L

Some things that stood out which gave me reason to pause:

His walking is fairly loud.

Narrating as he moves through the woods, even stopping once to do a face-on
shot when apparently close to the creature.

On a lighter side he's wearing Crocs while stomping through the woods?! Really?

This goes against everything I've heard / read about these creatures which is they display hyper-acute senses, even though in this video the creature is using stones to crack nuts it isn't a constant noise so why didn't it hear this guy moving up behind it?

Maybe Canadian Bigfoot are less alert????

I fully admit I don't have the "chops" most of you do when it comes to field research but this film leaves me with some doubts.

Posted on Sep 23, 2013, 9:12 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re: video

by wookieehunter

@chuck, I've been watching this guy fir years..he's the real deal.been in the same area for years.he has other shots but just not as clear.if you wathch the vid. Before yhis one he talk as about the very same thing you mentioned.he thought the creature knee he was there,he stated that it my have had poor hearing, he was not sure how he was able to come uponit without it leaving or being very still.I personally don't think he faked it.maybe the creature was ok with him being there since he always is in there area.

Posted on Sep 23, 2013, 4:16 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re: video

by wookieehunter

Oh and if you watch his other vids he usually is on a trail..it is a walking trail where he rides his bicycle,brings his kids,and others use it as well.I use crocs myself when I was working.as a chef,in the gally offshore, when I used to camp...they really are comfotable.I was like y'all tho before I started wearing them daily.I saw my chef and ppl like Mario batali wearing them and was like how the hell do they wear them in the , kitchen, they are basically sandels but they definately are comfy as I said...some pple like shelby stanga go barefoot all the time.i always wonder how he does it.

Posted on Sep 23, 2013, 4:25 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I just saw it as well

by DonDon

Very Interesting but IF he's have not taken the camera off the subject when he did the wood knock, we'd know for sure what he saw. Could just be a bear but could be one of these creatures. hard to tell.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLJP-zlmXzE

Posted on Sep 23, 2013, 9:25 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Looked bear to me...

by Monster Hunter

But I watched it on my phone and don't want to watch it again on my computer...once was enough...a man wearing crocs where I stumble around couldn't last long...briars would eat him up...thanks for sharing but I do think he could have done a much better job of videoing...

Posted on Sep 23, 2013, 4:10 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Watched it again on my computer monitor...

by Monster Hunter

Still can't tell you what it is...

Posted on Sep 24, 2013, 7:41 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Where is the footage?

by Ighuana

Whats the link to the footage?

Posted on Sep 23, 2013, 10:21 AM
from IP address 63.20.105.210

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Watched it several times yesterday.

by Okiebear

I think people who follow, respect and believe the researcher are putting more credence in this work. I do the same thing; it's natural. I see "something".
I would still be interested in seeing the unedited version that several people have asked about.

OB

Posted on Sep 24, 2013, 7:50 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Video

by Big D

After watching it for the first time, I have to say that I feel like it is a bit sketchy. Maybe it is just me, but if I am ever in the woods videoing, and I come across something like this guy did, I don't believe I would move the camera off of the creature. Especially if I considered myself to be an experienced researcher (which I am not). I am an experienced hunter however, and I know if I was in the woods looking for a monster buck, and spotted him on camera, I would stop in my tracks, not self narrate to avoid creating unnecessary noise, and film the animal until the battery died, the animal moved out of view, or it got too dark to film. Just me I suppose, but these things just seem basic to me. If he is indeed an experienced researcher, I wonder who taught him? 20 years of experience can actually mean 20 years of experience, or it can mean 1 year of experience 20 times. Thanks for sharing, as it was interesting none the less.

Big D

Posted on Sep 25, 2013, 9:16 AM
from IP address 108.93.229.102

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

ive watched this guy before

by T Cobb

I think that the reason he takes the camera off the whatever, is he mentioned not being able to see it with his eyes as it was 150' away. I think he didn't mean. He was just trying to see if he could get a better look. I watched this guy on and off for a couple of years and I believe him to be honest. He's a little goofy but I chalk that up to be being Canadian. He's never in my eyes, over stated, seems humble and states many times he's not an expert. If he's not then what is? He's been doing it for 17 years and has a method. There are many who sensationalize and over-state in the field and I guess I don't blame them because its seems doing just that can get you a TV show, as long as you are willing to meet the man down at the crossroads.

Posted on Sep 26, 2013, 4:56 AM
from IP address 166.137.156.27

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I have

by MS Mike

been following him off and on for about a year. Some have said that he hoaxed something about 5 years ago, but this is only hearsay. I HOPE it is real and would like to believe it is, but there are just so many questions when youtube is involved. All of the editing has raised questions with some fellow researchers.

Posted on Sep 27, 2013, 10:12 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Well, it's taken the better part of a year

by DonDon

but we got our old house all fixed up, moved into the new one and finally got a contract signed on our old house. Should be down to owning one home in about 3 weeks. FINALLY.... The house we bought is our dream home BUT it was sold AS IS. Meaning we have to rip out all the wall paper, fix 4 million nail holes and repaint all 3 bedrooms and the kitchen. the living room is already perfect. so we don;t have to touch it thank goodness. Alot of work to do but we don;t have to be in a rush to do it.

Posted on Sep 19, 2013, 4:27 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Congrats!

by Okiebear

All that is stressful! I feel sorry for Nessa. She has had this burden on top of her normal "DonDon Stress".... LOL. :P Congrats to you both.

OB

Posted on Sep 20, 2013, 7:59 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LOL

by Ken3030

You are right. That's got to be some stressful stuff living with Don!!!!

Just messing you bud. Good deal man. Maybe you'll have time to hook up with some monster hunters in the woods now!

Posted on Sep 20, 2013, 2:07 PM
from IP address 184.38.45.41

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Just wait

by DonDon

Ima give you a big ole smooch next time I see you. hehe

Posted on Sep 20, 2013, 2:46 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

at least from

by Crispy

Fixin' up the old house - all his house fixin skills are nice and sharp!

Posted on Sep 20, 2013, 7:56 PM
from IP address 50.38.45.148

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

We've both had it rough

by DonDon

Promise ya that. We do have the house dozen skills up to par now. I don't even use painters tape any more

Posted on Sep 21, 2013, 2:31 PM
from IP address 69.197.220.200

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Too hot to Monster Hunt...

by Monster Hunter

Riding around at MC I happened to notice the temperature...

[linked image]

Posted on Sep 19, 2013, 11:26 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

But while I was down there...I saw this and took a picture...

by Monster Hunter

It does remind me of a few people...

[linked image]

Posted on Sep 19, 2013, 11:31 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

lol... too funny!

by Rodeoman4

Posted on Sep 19, 2013, 2:01 PM
from IP address 208.54.161.104

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I can

by DonDon

think of a few myself Jim LOL

Posted on Sep 19, 2013, 4:24 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Me too! ^^^^ Hint/ Hint ^^^^^^ n/t. ;)

by Okiebear

Posted on Sep 20, 2013, 8:14 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The fence separates opponents at Idaho State University...

by Monster Hunter

Award-winning columnist Martin Hackworth, of Pocatello, is a senior lecturer in physics at Idaho State University and the publisher of motorcyclejazz.com.

http://www.pocatelloshops.com/new_blogs/politics/?p=8949

Herbert Maschner is the director of the Idaho Museum of Natural History at Idaho State University.

http://www.pocatelloshops.com/new_blogs/politics/?p=8936

Posted on Sep 19, 2013, 11:21 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

How True...

by Monster Hunter

[linked image]

Posted on Sep 19, 2013, 10:22 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You could get Redneck papers on this couple...

by Monster Hunter

[linked image]

Posted on Sep 19, 2013, 10:25 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

bwaaaaa haha

by DonDon

must be from Georgia

Posted on Sep 19, 2013, 10:33 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LMAO Don...

by Monster Hunter

You could very well be right but then again...?...I know some Rednecks up here in NW Louisiana that could qualify as being that ignorant...

Posted on Sep 19, 2013, 11:16 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Some around here in Mississippi as well

by DonDon

MORE than some LOL

Posted on Sep 19, 2013, 12:00 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yep

by MS Mike

Much more than a few! Yeehaw.

Posted on Sep 20, 2013, 8:06 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: bwaaaaa haha

by Big D

Careful there sparky!

Posted on Sep 21, 2013, 11:06 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Bigfoot key chains

by mike sundermann

For those of you who want to show your support for the Bigfoot/Sasquatch phenomenon, there are cool new Bigfoot figure key chains available on ebay now : eBay item number:121170802203

Posted on Sep 18, 2013, 11:28 AM
from IP address 108.25.62.163

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Marathon Lake

by MissippiMike

I am planning a weekend excursion to the Marathon Lake area-WMA and the like next weekend. Would anyone be interested in going or meeting me over there? I have all my supplies-tent, etc, camera, the basics. If so, let me know. I am going regardless. Sure was, well, I'm not going to use MM word, but it was quite interesting and I have been chomping at the bit to go every since the last trip.

Posted on Sep 14, 2013, 9:44 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Good luck bud

by DonDon

Try not to get lost this time lmbo. Gonna be a few more weeks for me before I'm able to get back out but it's a coming.

Posted on Sep 15, 2013, 8:29 AM
from IP address 69.197.222.189

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It seems...

by Monster Hunter

that as many are interested you would have some one or several that would want to go...but...I have the same problem here...folks talk it but don't walk it...

Posted on Sep 15, 2013, 11:42 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Well

by MS Mike

I realize that we all have schedules and responsibilities that are unique to each of us. It is a great area though and if nothing else, I'll enjoy being out there. The area that Don, his wife and a few others of us were at was very interesting...if I can still find it!

Posted on Sep 15, 2013, 5:29 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

How well I know...

by Monster Hunter

Most just can't take a weekend away from their families...but there are those that can but won't...there are so called investigators that will not go to the woods without someone holding their hand... I understand women not going alone but a grown man...that's embarrassing...

Posted on Sep 16, 2013, 4:27 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hey, I'll have you know

by Grumpy

DonDon and I hold hands and skip through the woods!!!!

Posted on Sep 16, 2013, 6:09 PM
from IP address 74.232.181.170

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

SHHHHH, Bob, No one

by DonDon

except Bobby was supposed to know that. LOL

Posted on Sep 17, 2013, 1:04 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

If you needs some pointers on

by DonDon

about where to go. I can get you an idea. Be careful down there dewd. There are some pot growers down that way and it's almost harvest time. LOL

Posted on Sep 17, 2013, 6:23 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

OK

by MS Mike

I'll call you this Friday for some specific directions. Thanks. I don't have any desire to walk up on someone's grow-patch!

Posted on Sep 18, 2013, 11:29 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I have

by MS Mike

been trying to decide on Marathon or Fouke later this month but I think Marathon because I can actually do some looking but I would like to go to the Fouke festival, just not sure the Misses would appreciate 2 weekends in a row of self-indulgence!

Posted on Sep 15, 2013, 5:34 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

HAHA

by MS Mike

Yeah, I deserve that one I guess, although I now have a new GPS! I'm hoping the recent cool weather will still be in effect.

Posted on Sep 15, 2013, 5:24 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Fouke should be fun...

by Monster Hunter

Quite a few folks will be there...

Posted on Sep 15, 2013, 6:05 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Marathon Lake

by Grumpy

Sorry, will already be in the woods, leaving Tuesday for seven days in the woods conducting research....

Posted on Sep 15, 2013, 4:01 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Wow

by MS Mike

Seven days! I'm jealous. I would love to have that much time to spend in the woods. Good Luck!

Posted on Sep 16, 2013, 7:04 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Wow

by Grumpy

The joys of retired life, of course I now have to research on a budget... sleep in a hammock and eat oatmeal cereal, soups and nuts and berries.....

Posted on Sep 17, 2013, 8:28 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Bobs food did look good but

by DonDon

the Steak and Hashed brown Taters I cooked for me and Scott was better. LOL

Posted on Sep 17, 2013, 1:05 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Oh YEAH!

by Crispy

They were the talk of the mountain!

Posted on Sep 18, 2013, 10:43 PM
from IP address 50.38.45.148

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Well

by MS Mike

U seemed to be doing pretty good when I met u last year at Marathon. You have enough instruments and equipment to make every serious researcher green with envy!

Posted on Sep 18, 2013, 11:27 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LOL

by Ken3030

I've heard Grumpy called Professor Gadget. Name fits!

Posted on Sep 18, 2013, 6:47 PM
from IP address 184.38.44.31

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Marathon

by Mississippi Squatcher

Paul just went there Mike. Labor day, he recorded an awesome scream and a couple of whoops. I am in Houston now and met up with some fellas here. Sam Houston National Park, The Big Thicket, Lake Livingston, Jasper, Lake Conroe are all right here. So when you get time hit me up and take the drive west and we can go out here. Oct 24th a friend of mine will be camping for two weeks. I'll be out there with a couple of thermals for a couple of days. I will say after 6 months in McAllen Texas it is nice to be back in the US. lol.

Thanks,
Tim

Posted on Sep 18, 2013, 2:30 PM
from IP address 75.108.197.49

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hey Tim

by MS Mike

Glad to hear from ya. Sounds good. Yeah I heard about the big thicket area of East Texas, that is what initially got me interested in BF. Until I heard about that area I thought they were only in PNW! You said Paul...Hulsey?

Posted on Sep 20, 2013, 8:09 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Friday the 13th...,

by Monster Hunter

Big deal.,,unless of course you're superstitious..,and I ain't... But as I walked out of my shed a bolt of lightning flashed...I automatically thought of Friday the 13th and got my butt in the house...

Posted on Sep 13, 2013, 5:35 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Not...

by RubyRed

Superstitious. We both had a great day. Friday the 13th was Silver Fox's birthday but poor man, he didn't really have that great a birthday, although several of you were kind enough to wish him well. He says thank you for your birthday greetings. But when one's own mother forgets that she was taking you to lunch, well...that kinda hurt his feelings. Oh, well...happy.gif

Posted on Sep 15, 2013, 3:33 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Another mangy coyote

by Versatile

Located in Ms.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2013/09/12/pkg-hunter-says-he-killed-chupacabra.wjtv.html

Posted on Sep 12, 2013, 10:09 AM
from IP address 68.70.76.22

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That's exactly what that is...

by Monster Hunter

Ken Gerhart started this mangy coyote shxx as being the Chupacabra...what's even worse...he stole my alias after filming here at MC...IMO...if you think a Mangy coyote is a Chupacabra you have no business looking, chasing or investigating cryptid critters...

Posted on Sep 13, 2013, 12:49 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I agree

by MS Mike

How do you make the jump from an (allegedy) crouching creature that has been described as looking something like a small gargoyle to an obvious canid??? It's beyond me.

Posted on Sep 13, 2013, 5:26 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Funny you don't care for him Jim,

by Lone Wolf

His online description lists him as a "field researcher" for the GCBRO................

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Gerhard

Posted on Sep 15, 2013, 9:44 PM
from IP address 97.93.20.79

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I do like Ken...

by Monster Hunter

He's one of a few that is dedicated and spends the time doing investigations...I just disagree with a canine being a Chupacabra...Jake and I saw and took pictures of a dead mangy coyote not far from my home that had been hit by a car...looked identical to what Ive seen on television promoted as a Chupacabra...

Posted on Sep 16, 2013, 7:17 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A good example...

by Terry

of people not knowing anything about wildlife, flora or fauna. Then they try and tell us they've seen something unknown to science and expect us to take their word.

t.

Posted on Sep 16, 2013, 10:45 AM
from IP address 99.224.182.30

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I agree Terry...

by Monster Hunter

There are many who pose as being investigators...there are some who spend the time and others who do their investigation on the Internet...nothing wrong with research using the Internet but by all means don't read something or hear something and repeat as if you experienced it first hand and know for fact...

Posted on Sep 16, 2013, 11:36 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Mississippi Chupacabra? LOL

by DonDon

http://www.wjtv.com/story/23409418/lena-hunters-says-he-killed-chupacabra

Always get a kick outta these. Dang Yote with the mainge

Posted on Sep 12, 2013, 7:08 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Lena huh?

by MissippiMike

Well, there are more things around Lena that are much more strange than that mangy thing. Stranger and bigger things.

Posted on Sep 12, 2013, 9:10 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Gun News from Missouri...

by Monster Hunter

Missouri makes it legal to own a machine gun over riding any federal law...Missourians are protecting their 2nd amendment rights making it a misdemeanor for any federal law enforcement to attempt to confiscate the weapons...

Posted on Sep 11, 2013, 12:52 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Unusual cloud...

by Monster Hunter

Dove hunting Sunday afternoon at MC I saw this cloud that kind of, I guess if you use your imagination, looked like a gator...

[linked image]

Posted on Sep 11, 2013, 1:43 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Or the...

by Terry

ghost of Jimmy Durante trying to hide behind it!?!

t.

Posted on Sep 11, 2013, 2:48 PM
from IP address 76.75.67.13

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Woody Woodpecker in New Mexico last week. :P

by Okiebear

Woody photo 20130903_114802.jpg

Posted on Sep 11, 2013, 3:20 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

looked like a gator...

by SitesFarm

...or Gamera

Posted on Sep 11, 2013, 8:34 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I see a long-necked turtle...

by RubyRed

n/t

Posted on Sep 15, 2013, 3:35 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Gun News from Missouri...

by Ken3030

It's about time people stand up to all this nonsense while they can. In Colorado they just recalled two of the leftest gun grabbers there!

And you DO have an imagination.......alligater?? LOL

Posted on Sep 11, 2013, 3:15 PM
from IP address 184.38.45.41

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

by Versatile

Governor Vetoed it and they failed in the override.

Posted on Sep 12, 2013, 8:04 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

by Versatile

The Governor Vetoed it aNd it failed in the Senate When they tried to override the VETO.Avery poorly written bill. The to mos poerful Republican Senators refused to back it on the override.

Early this year they pushed thru a bill that allows a scrapper to sell any car older than 10 years old without a title! The theft of cars went up 37% in St Louis alone! The law used to be a car had to be 20 years old not 10 years or older. The rationale for this was so that farmers would not be stuck with cars abandoned on their property and since they could only use them in ravines to stop erosion. Drive around mo any where and you will not see cars in ravines anymore and for the most part have not been for 20 yrs or so.The price of scrap took car of that stuff.The logic of this bill fails me.

Posted on Sep 12, 2013, 11:00 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Need to recall the governor...

by Monster Hunter

Though I don't think or understand why the average person needs a machine gun but its the principle of our 2nd amendment rights...you can't give the tree huggers an inch...

Posted on Sep 13, 2013, 12:45 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Probably a blond...You have to read...just too funny...

by Monster Hunter

[linked image]

Posted on Sep 11, 2013, 12:40 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Probably a blond...You have to read...just too funny...

by Ighuana

Sounds like my wife (don't tell her that I said this)!

Posted on Sep 11, 2013, 2:13 PM
from IP address 63.20.104.240

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Ms. Shirley and Becky find hair...

by Monster Hunter

behind the chicken pen plus a possible line of impressions walking down her drive...

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Posted on Sep 10, 2013, 10:00 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Ms. Shirley and Becky find hair...

by Ighuana

Man,Thats a big ol wad of hair.More than I've got on my head..

Posted on Sep 10, 2013, 12:30 PM
from IP address 63.20.127.141

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

bigfoot in the bible???

by hogue34

had an interesting topic in my men's devotional this morning talking about dinosaurs in the Bible.
Got me to wandering the same about out large friend in the woods. Upon further reading and research I see some theories that Esau (sp) and his brother deceiving their father and how Esau was covered in hair, a hunter, and a man of the woods.
Interesting...I would love to hear everyone's thoughts, opinions, and theories.
Thanks and have a good day everyone.

Posted on Sep 10, 2013, 8:44 AM
from IP address 50.194.246.193

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Read this

by DonDon

http://en.fairmormon.org/Mormon_urban_legends_or_folklore/Cain_as_Bigfoot

Mormans and Bigfoot

Posted on Sep 10, 2013, 9:30 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Interesting topic and interesting article...

by Monster Hunter

Something that we will probably never know...where did these Monsters originate...

Posted on Sep 10, 2013, 9:50 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I have a friend who lives near Houston.

by Jose Jiminez

He said that he saw one but he said that it looked more like an ape than a human.
Yes I agree, we will probably never know what they really are other than they really are weird.

Posted on Sep 10, 2013, 11:46 AM
from IP address 166.147.72.16

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Interesting.....

by hogue34

....read, thanks. I keep telling my wife, first question I ask when I get to heaven is "Where is Bigfoot?" HAHA

Posted on Sep 10, 2013, 12:27 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

IF he was created by God...

by RubyRed

Bigfoot will be there. IF BF is some sort of hairy giant created by fallen angels a.k.a. demons, he won't be there. I guess we'll all just have to wait and see but the bigger question is this...will we really care? And about the dinosaurs...whoever said that they ALL disappeared?

wink.gif

Posted on Sep 15, 2013, 3:39 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Bigfoot in the Bible

by Chuck L

The earliest mention in Scripture of giants is just prior to the Flood account.
There were giants [nephilim] on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown (Genesis 6:4)

Makes one stop and think.

Posted on Sep 12, 2013, 9:55 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

the book of enoch

by

go to a bible book store or ebay and get the book ok enoch and the book of jasher. the whole story is there.if you need any more help email me.

Posted on Sep 16, 2013, 9:57 PM
from IP address 72.191.118.67

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

According to Mike...

by Monster Hunter

This is what the Monster looked like that day while he was sitting in his deer stand...more human looking than I have seen but other dependable researchers have told me they have seen Monsters that have human looking facial features...

[linked image]

[linked image]

Posted on Sep 9, 2013, 1:36 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That's

by DonDon

WAY to human looking right there. Just plum spooky lookin

Posted on Sep 9, 2013, 4:04 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Looks like

by MissippiMike

An Apache warrior in a fur suit!

Posted on Sep 9, 2013, 6:17 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

He sort of looks like The Rock.

by Jose Jiminez

But much more furry.
Nairobi him down and give him a wrestling contract.

Posted on Sep 10, 2013, 11:39 AM
from IP address 166.147.72.16

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LOL - You're right! :D - n/t

by MikeInNC

Posted on Sep 11, 2013, 6:00 AM
from IP address 70.39.231.140

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The mystery is solved.

by Jose Jiminez

Just kidding but it is funny.

[linked image]

Posted on Sep 11, 2013, 8:48 PM
from IP address 64.148.244.140

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I've seen quite a few...

by Timberghost

But have NEVER seen one even remotely that close to human looking...

Posted on Sep 10, 2013, 4:41 PM
from IP address 69.35.168.61

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

interesting pic...

by Rodeoman4

the mouth area is the thing I have never notice in the monsters I have see.

Posted on Sep 12, 2013, 9:36 AM
from IP address 199.30.123.61

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Mike couldn't quite reach it...

by Monster Hunter

A report...lady driving down the road and sees movement up on an embankment...she slowly drives by, road is rough, and a Monster has his left arm up grasping this limb...Mike is 6'3" so the limb is over eight feet from the ground...

[linked image]

Posted on Sep 9, 2013, 12:05 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Same lady...

by Monster Hunter

She and I believe her sister were driving home late afternoon when they see a dark form on the edge of the road...as they near this form they think its an orangutan or some type of hairy ape...when they pass by they can see it looks like, ITO, a baby Bigfoot...one lady wanted to stop and go get it but the driver refused to stop...

Posted on Sep 9, 2013, 12:10 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Where she saw the Monster holding the limb...

by Monster Hunter

The stick she is holding represents the approximate length of the foot...Monster walked up this little hill and vanished in the brush...

[linked image]

Posted on Sep 9, 2013, 12:21 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

This is my first post.

by jghuana

I sure would like to get a good look at that boy or girl....

Posted on Sep 9, 2013, 4:52 PM
from IP address 63.20.121.49

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Welcome...

by Monster Hunter

Hope you enjoy...

Posted on Sep 9, 2013, 6:06 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A couple big boys

by Timberghost

[linked image]

Notice this second picture. Does it resemble the "Jacobs photo" to you?

[linked image]

Posted on Sep 6, 2013, 6:10 PM
from IP address 69.35.168.120

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Two Monster...

by Monster Hunter

Bear...I reckon they're like most critters... To hot during the day so they feed and rummage at night...if you hadn't mentioned it I would have thought that was the Jacobs photo...

Posted on Sep 7, 2013, 7:33 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It sure does!

by Terry

We had a photo at work of an emaciated black bear that looked even more like it. I was gonna send it to the BFRO but they've got it in their mind that it was a bf so I didn't waste my time.

t.

Posted on Sep 7, 2013, 9:08 AM
from IP address 66.79.245.146

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thank you

by Souttexascountrygirl

I would like to thank every one for all of the well wishes during my back surgery. Can't wait to get out in the woods

Posted on Sep 6, 2013, 11:35 AM
from IP address 199.30.124.234

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You are welcome...

by Monster Hunter

Back surgery sucks...hope you have a speedy recovery...

Posted on Sep 9, 2013, 11:23 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Below...a series of pictures taken...

by Monster Hunter

by Ms. Shirley at Ms. Francis home...ladies were sitting on the back porch drinking coffee when they saw movement...this was not unusual since I've witnessed Monsters coming up to look us over and to see what's going on...

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Posted on Sep 6, 2013, 9:23 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Below...a series of pictures taken...

by Rodeoman4

Great pics once again Jim, Do they seem to get closer to house over time?

Posted on Sep 6, 2013, 10:48 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Monsters getting closer to their homes...

by Monster Hunter

Both ladies report on a regular basis of hearing strange talking sounds like whispers...loud enough to hear but not loud enough to understand...I have pictures of Monster tracks by Ms. Francis bedroom window and saw a tall dark slender something running from the back of Ms. Shirley's home...

Ms. Shirley told me yesterday her dogs barked non-stop for several hours at something across the road in the pine thicket...seems like this happens when her husband is at work...

Ms. Francis tells me she can hear walking outside her home at night...and she described what I have heard when Monsters walk bipedally...

Great place to do some research but it is weird and spooky at times...LOL...not for the faint of heart...

Posted on Sep 6, 2013, 11:15 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sounds very familar...

by Rodeoman4

Back in the old days we had alot of the same things, especially the stuff when her husband was gone, that happened to Penny many times, yea sounds spooky but fun to me!

Posted on Sep 6, 2013, 11:29 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re:bigfoot pic

by wookieehunter

Hey jim have y'all done any camping out there to see what happens?I wish I had I ride dagnabit I sure would love to Go there with u one day.....

Posted on Sep 7, 2013, 1:55 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A few of us have camped...

by Monster Hunter

out there several nights...several saw a smaller Monster...we heard a few maybe Monster calls but the dogs that were barking continuously at night mysteriously quit barking or barked little while we were there...

Had a few folks get some spirit activity...one man had something whisper in his ear to get out...I'm not certain he heard out since he immediately left when he heard get...my nephew standing next to me thought someone walked up behind him putting their hand on his shoulder...no one was there...ghost hunters were getting EVP's inside Ms. Francis home and the lady asked what is a Bigfoot...the squawk box, spirit box or whatever said outside...also said they were brown....

Posted on Sep 7, 2013, 9:33 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Fouke Arkansas...

by Monster Hunter

Boggy Creek Festival in Fouke...all day event on Saturday September 28.

I plan on attending and hope to see and or meet you there...

Posted on Sep 6, 2013, 8:58 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sounds fun...

by Rodeoman4

just hope Penny's legs are stronger by then,lotta rehabibg going on now.

Posted on Sep 6, 2013, 10:50 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Bobby said he was coming...

by Monster Hunter

Should have a good time...

Posted on Sep 10, 2013, 10:02 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Excited

by penny Houston

I am very excited to be able to go to the fair see everyone there

Posted on Sep 12, 2013, 9:19 AM
from IP address 199.30.123.61

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Very nice website.

by Jose Jiminez

Hello my name is Jose Jiminez, I am interested in learning more about the big guy.
I have been hearing stories around south west Texas but have never seen one but I am very interested in learning.
Thanks.
JJ

Posted on Sep 5, 2013, 1:26 PM
from IP address 166.147.72.22

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

One of the weirdest things I've found...

by Monster Hunter

while out snooping around...a snake skeleton...

[linked image]

Posted on Sep 5, 2013, 12:22 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: One of the weirdest things I've found...

by scott from philly

looks like snake after its been eaten's bones....rib bones are long, and look chewed off

Posted on Sep 5, 2013, 6:13 PM
from IP address 76.98.35.115

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Ants

by woodswatcher

I have seen a couple of reptiles consumed by ants before.
neat pic.

Posted on Sep 5, 2013, 8:13 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

New Pamoramic Trail Camera

by DonDon

Just now starting to see some of the pics from it and so far, I like it.
Here's a link to it
http://www.trailcampro.com/moultriepanoramic150review.aspx

Posted on Sep 4, 2013, 6:18 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I like Moultrie Game Cameras...

by Monster Hunter

This looks like a good one...

Posted on Sep 4, 2013, 8:35 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I love the panoramic pics

by DonDon

Soon as we get the old house sold, I'll pick up a couple of these

Posted on Sep 4, 2013, 11:08 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Better idea...

by Monster Hunter

Sell the house...buy a thermal recorder...

Posted on Sep 4, 2013, 11:35 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Wish I could but the boss

by DonDon

has me on a pretty strict budget these days

Posted on Sep 4, 2013, 11:49 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The boss...

by Monster Hunter

I would estimate that 99.9 percent of all married men understand...

Posted on Sep 4, 2013, 2:19 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Betting you

by DonDon

are right. LOL The 0.01% are just asking for a fight.

Posted on Sep 5, 2013, 6:44 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

egads!

by ponyboy

Now THAT is a lovely piece of tech!

Posted on Sep 6, 2013, 12:14 AM
from IP address 107.213.198.155

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Possible markers

by Grumpy

These were found a few days ago just before dark in an area we have had numerous activity in, both Big D and I only consider something like this as being made by monster or another individual only after ruling out any possibility that it could have been natural via mother nature. And both pointed to a trail/old road uphill along a ridge.

3 sticks almost the same length and diameter stuck into the ground and wedged between the trees.

[IMG][linked image][/IMG][/URL]

This long branch came from some other area than here and was placed into the Y of the small tree it was placed into on each end.

Posted on Sep 3, 2013, 9:11 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yep

by Big D

I have to agree with Grumpy. I am a very well grounded individual. I'm open-minded, but very grounded. I want to see a monster very badly, but I refuse to let my wants affect what I see and hear. When he and I are out, we try really hard to explain away everything we see and hear that might be monster related. If it is a sound, we mention every possible way it could have been made. If it is a sign, we examine it seven ways to Sunday to be sure that it is not something Mother Nature could have done. After much debate and several what-ifs, I feel very confident in saying that the few pictures above were absolutely not natural in nature. Could they have been done by another human, certainly, but you have to understand the area we were in. This area is part of a several 1000 acre nature preserve, that has almost no human activity on it due to its location. This particular area is very secluded. The area we parked in was three or four miles off of the paved road, with the last mile or so being on a dirt road that turns off of a dirt road that dead ends into, you guessed it, an old, very old, cemetery. We then had to walk a quarter mile or so to set up a base camp. We then ventured through the woods another half to three quarters of a mile to this area. The locals avoid the area, law enforcement/rangers refuse to patrol the area, and the few hunters that do venture into this section of preserve never do so alone and are NEVER found there after dark. I guess they know something that Grumpy and I have grown to know . . . There are monsters in the area. We've never seen one there, but we have found several, several, several, did I mention several markers, and we have also had numerous vocalizations, with some coming in so close that you could hear the wind exiting their lungs as they sounded off. I said all of this to get to a point. For those of you new to this forum, or those who have been here a while and are still skeptical, when Grumpy or I post something as evidence, you can bet your last tater that it is authentic. I know that several on this forum know Grumpy personally, and some have met me a time or two as well, so they know the authenticity of our (but mostly Grumpy's) work. There are a lot of pretenders in this research field, but I assure you the no member of the GCBRO field research team, and especially Grumpy, are among them. Hope you enjoyed the pics!

Posted on Sep 4, 2013, 6:17 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I was in...

by Terry

the field today with my lab. I came in to an area with blowdown...mostly cedar and red maple. There were a lot of trees criss crossing each other with no sign of stumps or the origin of the original trees. We don't have bf here. All this to say, and I know Grumpy knows this, not all trees that criss cross and that are in X formations are the result of bf. You have to look at all the possibilities. I would have taken pictures but being the old guy that I am, I don't know how to post photos here. I WAS thinking of you guys thought.

t.

Posted on Sep 4, 2013, 7:43 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Agreed

by Big D

I agree with you totally. Not every odd wood formation that you come across is the result of a monster. Grumpy took several other pictures of formations simply because they looked neat, but he did not post them as evidence, because they were not. I'm not sure of where your area is, or what the weather is capable of doing there, but I can assure you, and Grumpy would agree, that the weather here did not create these formations. Had there been any doubt about that, he would not have posted anything, because there is no greater jab to an individual's credibility than to post questionable evidence as authentic. Thanks for the post.

Posted on Sep 5, 2013, 6:29 PM
from IP address 216.130.129.70

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hope everyone on this board...

by RubyRed

enjoyed a safe Labor Day. My husband has been working steadily since August 12th and this was his first day off. He won't get another until Thanksgiving but he's so happy out there talking to people, building a client list and "doing his thing." I'm proud of him! (Sorry...but I had to give Silver Fox a plug. This job has been a long time searched for.)

happy.gif

Posted on Sep 3, 2013, 7:25 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

RR, you didn't mention what type of work he's found....n/t

by Nellie

Posted on Sep 3, 2013, 12:37 PM
from IP address 173.78.127.10

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Ourside sales representative

by RubyRed

for Maintenance Engineering, which is located in Fargo, ND. He sells light bulbs mostly to industry. Has sold some to businesses but none to our friends, yet. His company's light bulbs save energy, last a long time, produce a natural light (opposite those yellow-tinged bulbs that cause squinting, headaches/depression) and ARE safe to throw in a landfill unlike the spiral bulbs the government made us buy from Walmart or Home Depot. Sad to say, when the Walmart spiral bulbs burn out, you have several steps to complete before you take them to Home Depot to be dealt with. He works a certain number of hours a day M-F, meeting new friends, talking about light bulbs and having fun. I'm still able to substitute teach but his goal is making enough money to bring me home full-time.

happy.gif

Posted on Sep 15, 2013, 4:00 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hello Bobby...

by Moderator

We're glad you're here as well ...please register and I'll approve your post...

Posted on Sep 2, 2013, 5:39 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I have your info Bobbie...

by

I see your information in your post so you are now registered...remember to remove your email address before submitting your post...

Posted on Sep 3, 2013, 3:07 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

gotcha

by TCobb

Thanks...i willcatch up with.u...soon...interesting hard trip....btw...Hurst is awsome dude

Posted on Sep 4, 2013, 4:48 AM
from IP address 166.147.72.18

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The little girl D mentioned...

by Monster Hunter

Either into or next to the other apparition...D is the only one that actually saw this, what appears to be a, little girl...

[linked image]

Posted on Sep 1, 2013, 6:15 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

And it's not the one below...

by Monster Hunter

[linked image]

Posted on Sep 1, 2013, 6:20 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Never heard about Black Eyed Children...

by Monster Hunter

Until recently...what's the deal?...

Posted on Sep 2, 2013, 12:08 PM
from IP address 174.229.195.10

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

For those having problems seeing anything in the pictures...

by Monster Hunter

Perhaps you need another monitor or you can be one of a few that can't see the forest because of those damn trees getting in your way...

Posted on Sep 3, 2013, 6:21 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Don't know myself

by RubyRed

but I am not surprised they are now appearing. The veil between supernatural or spiritual world and the natural world has been growing thinner and thinner. Too many people are out "ghost hunting" these days and stirring up an already active situation. My take on BEKs is that (1) they are demons in a child's form or (2) they are some type of hybrid human/alien/something else released for some purpose. What they (the BEKs) say when they encounter a human being is, usually, but not always--"let us in. Is it feeding time already? This won't take long, Mr. or Ms." The person who sees them is terror-stricken and for some reason, does NOT open the door to them. As one person recently said, "we've only heard about those encounters where the person does not open the door. We don't know what happens to those who do." Very cryptic, very 'end of days' in MHO.

wink.gif

Posted on Sep 3, 2013, 7:15 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

And The Woman next to her?

by RubyRed

This may be matrixing but I also see a tall woman standing next to the little girl. I believe I also suggested it was NOT BF but something paranormal OR did I do so in my sleep? Ah, well...onward and upward.

happy.gif

Posted on Sep 3, 2013, 7:08 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Do you see anything in the below photo?...

by Monster Hunter

Oh yeah it's there...don't make me say "monster hunter my axx" again...

[linked image]

Posted on Sep 1, 2013, 11:54 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I see that tall fella.

by Rick Tullos

Standing to the left of that pine tree.

Posted on Sep 1, 2013, 12:16 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Once again...LOL...

by Monster Hunter

Just LOL..."monster hunter my axx"...

Posted on Sep 1, 2013, 1:14 PM
from IP address 174.225.9.107

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Actually I see 2 of them.

by Rick Tullos

One directly Behind the pine tree too.

Posted on Sep 1, 2013, 1:32 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

There does appear to be two...

by Monster Hunter

Could be another in the middle...

[linked image]

Posted on Sep 1, 2013, 2:58 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Something else that has been seen at MC...

by Monster Hunter

The drawing is from a man who along with others saw this run across the small field at MC...large glowing eyes from the head lights, the feet were shaped something like a humans as best as they could tell and a couple saw this critter with a large biped with glowing eyes from a light...

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 30, 2013, 3:00 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

that should be proof their eyes

by Cochise

are completely different than any known animal. I bet they see better in the dark than in the light during day time. : )

Posted on Aug 30, 2013, 6:16 PM
from IP address 72.239.79.249

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

People freak out about the eye thing,,here is an example.

by Rick Tullos

photo Alligatoreyes_zps40fc63cc.jpg

Posted on Aug 31, 2013, 7:15 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Possible monster caught on FLIR video.

by Rick Tullos

I can see movement in this, I hope he gets some better footage as well.

http://youtu.be/bvun0vvlcTE

Posted on Aug 30, 2013, 7:57 AM
from IP address 12.131.9.158

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

very interesting Rick

by Rodeoman4

certainly looks like something.

Posted on Aug 30, 2013, 9:51 AM
from IP address 199.30.127.29

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The lesson that should be derived from this.

by Rick Tullos

Devote more time to your subject.

Posted on Aug 31, 2013, 7:30 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Deer Antlers...

by Monster Hunter

When I first started visiting the ladies Ms. Francis had quite a few deer antlers nailed to a 2 X 12 beam in one of her outbuildings...slowly but surely these antlers would come up missing...at first, before I saw the nail, I thought a kid was somehow using a ladder or something to reach up to this beam and somehow pulling the antlers down...you can see by the spike used it was more than enough to support the antler and more than likely me hanging...

I found this antler while out walking around on the property...this is the only one I found...

Notice the spike is straight and not bent as if something was pulling down on it...

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 29, 2013, 8:12 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Do you see anything weird in the below picture?...

by Monster Hunter

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 29, 2013, 8:15 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Just a broke fence and monsters. Not too weird.... n/t..

by Okiebear

wink.gif

Posted on Aug 29, 2013, 9:02 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Look between the two...

by Monster Hunter

Larger trees on the left side...

Posted on Aug 29, 2013, 9:44 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

What in God's Name

by RubyRed

is that? Strangest monster I've ever seen and it's very tall. So...yes, I see something very strange. Looks paranormally ghostly to me, too. What's your take on it?

happy.gif

Posted on Aug 29, 2013, 4:43 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yes. I see it quite clearly......

by MikeInNC

I see a "Predator"!

(Where's Arnold when you need him?!?)

happy.gif

-Mike

Posted on Aug 29, 2013, 1:39 PM
from IP address 70.39.231.140

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You mean the 2

by DonDon

eyes I see WAY up off the ground?

Posted on Aug 29, 2013, 3:28 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

isn't that

by DonDon

Big nosed kate? think that's what you named her

Posted on Aug 29, 2013, 3:38 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I see a...

by Monster Hunter

Monster and some type of something between the two trees on the left... Monster is straight back in the brush...

Posted on Aug 29, 2013, 5:30 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

See it,

by Grumpy

I count two well defined monsters on the left of the left tree about 3/4 up, real clear with one head below the chest of the other.

Posted on Aug 29, 2013, 6:29 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Spaceman...nt

by Crispy

Nada

Posted on Aug 29, 2013, 11:16 PM
from IP address 50.38.31.78

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re:bigfoot pic

by wookieehunter

What kinda camera do they have....I see what y'all mean looks weired..

Posted on Aug 29, 2013, 10:58 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

peeking?

by T Cobb

I see the one in the middle however the second tree looks like something peeking and its not a duck. Black and head is conical at a 45?

Posted on Aug 30, 2013, 4:57 AM
from IP address 166.147.72.32

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

There has been...

by Monster Hunter

Several Monster sightings at and near the cemetery...years back, maybe thirty to forty, a reputable lady in the community saw a a Monster inside the fence that simply stepped over to hit the brush...a week after a funeral Ms. Francis along with others found Monster tracks embedded in the fresh dirt at the grave site...there are other sightings that occurred nearby...

Posted on Aug 30, 2013, 7:02 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Any evidence that BF are digging around the graves?

by RubyRed

Or are just paying their condolences. Perhaps BF see spirits and are attracted to them, too like some friends of mine who investigate hauntings. Who can say? I know some so-called experts have classified BF phenomena as paranormal and I suppose BF are outside the norm. I have never believed BF was anything other than an animal but perhaps the critters are also drawn to those places haunted by spirits. OR perhaps it's the smell of the corpse that attracts. IF we can believe they have eyes that see better in the dark without night vision, then, perhaps their olfactory sense is better than ours...maybe as good, if not better than a dog's? Just wonderin'

wink.gif

Posted on Sep 3, 2013, 7:33 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

They do know how,,,

by Rick Tullos

to play the shadows don't they?
Unbelievable how smart they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on Aug 30, 2013, 8:08 AM
from IP address 12.131.9.158

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Looks like........

by Ken3030

something that might have whispered in my ear out there that nite! "GET OUTTA HERE!" I won't forget that anytime soon......

Posted on Aug 30, 2013, 8:44 AM
from IP address 74.240.164.80

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Bet you have fond memories...

by Monster Hunter...

Of the short chat and the hitch hiker Ken...

Posted on Aug 30, 2013, 12:41 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Honestly,,,NO.

by Rick Tullos

I know that I'll probably be chastized for being honest but I see a bunch of woods and a bent fence.
I hope my post shows up even though I didn't agree with you.

Posted on Aug 31, 2013, 7:59 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LOL...

by Monster Hunter

Just LOL...

Posted on Sep 1, 2013, 7:11 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

All that I'm saying is,,,

by Rick Tullos

Sometimes it's hard to pick out a monster in some of these (Not just yours but a lot of folks) pictures.
That is not a bad thing because these jokers are hard to spot anyways.
I have no doubt that there are monsters in there because I know those ladies property is absolutely ate up with them.
I will look at it more closely but I was just giving an honest objective opinion, maybe if you circled it or boxed it I might be able to zero in.
Everybody needs a helping hand every now and then.
happy.gif

Posted on Sep 1, 2013, 8:01 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I circle and box for...

by Monster Hunter

Those who have little to no idea what they are looking for...You know my old saying..."monster hunter my axx...

Posted on Sep 1, 2013, 10:00 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Oh yeah.

by Rick Tullos

I've used that saying a bit myself.

Posted on Sep 1, 2013, 12:12 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Is it just me

by Big D

Is it just me or does anyone else see a little girl???

Posted on Sep 1, 2013, 11:04 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Good eye D...good eye...

by Monster Hunter

Some are picture blind...

Posted on Sep 1, 2013, 11:46 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Monster Hunter's neighbor revisited...

by Timberghost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF052W4G7bc

Posted on Aug 26, 2013, 9:43 AM
from IP address 69.35.168.62

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yep...that's my partner...

by Monster Hunter

I've made him tell me his tale several times and each time I can see by the look in his eyes it scared the sxxx out of him...it was his first encounter and it was one hell of an introduction to Monsters...

Posted on Aug 26, 2013, 11:11 AM
from IP address 174.250.193.14

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Credibility

by Big D

I don't know this man from Adam, but her sure sounds sincere. His eyes don't wander around as though he is looking for the next lie to tell. His mouth and lips are dry as they would be on someone who is re-telling a stressful experience. And his attention to small details is that of someone recalling an event, not someone making a story up as he goes. If he is telling a fib, he is darn good at it. He seems credible to me, for what that is worth.

Big D

Posted on Aug 26, 2013, 2:38 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Credibility is an issue with some...

by Monster Hunter

Our organization will not knowingly associate with anyone that has credibility issues...

Posted on Aug 27, 2013, 10:39 AM
from IP address 174.241.2.200

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

very sincere and scary encounter...

by rodeoman4

I believe him , very credible witness, one heck of an encounter, a brave man.

Posted on Aug 27, 2013, 11:42 AM
from IP address 199.30.123.18

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

its the best ive seen...and i have

by tcobb

Watched a bunch. Not to be redundant but as I'm listening the hair stood up on my neck as he tells it. Never seen this one...maybe its bc hes from the same part of the country and I know this type all business and speaks as though...you don't speak unless what is said is real. Doesn't appear... as my grandmother would say he is or would ever be "talking to be talking". Never seen one but maybe soon as I will travel to the deepest part of the Angelina National Preserve over labor day.

BTW does anyone know if you can carry inside a national forest now? Ive heard yes and no.

Posted on Aug 27, 2013, 9:07 PM
from IP address 68.206.29.208

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I Do

by Okiebear

Found this.

http://www.carryconcealed.net/new-rule-will-allow-guns-in-national-parks

Friday, December 05, 2008

Starting in early January, some kayakers in the Okefenokee Swamp, campers on Cumberland Island, and hikers on national Chattahoochee River trails can start packing more than their lunch.

The U.S. Department of Interior on Friday announced a new firearms regulation that allows visitors to national parks and wildlife refuges to carry concealed weapons, as long as they have a permit from the state they are in.

If youre allowed to carry a concealed weapon on Main Street, youre allowed to carry that weapon in a national park and wildlife refuge, said Chris Paolino, an Interior spokesman.

The new rule should take effect on or about Jan. 8, he said.

Paolino said the parks service decided to defer to the states, where the decisions about carrying firearms in most cases reside already.

State laws already determine the firearms policies on federal forest service lands, including the Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forests in north and middle Georgia. Georgia issues permits for concealed weapons.

The new national parks rule will only apply outdoors. As with every other federal building, weapons will not be allowed in visitor centers, restrooms and other structures on park property, Paolino said.

Visitors also will still be subject to all the laws regulating firearms. That means its still illegal to openly carry or brandish a weapon and to discharge it, Paolino said.

But the final regulation is broader than the original proposal. Earlier this year, the department proposed a rule that would only apply to states that allow permit holders to carry concealed weapons in their own parks or half the states. Georgia joined those ranks earlier this year when the Legislature passed a gun-rights law that allows people to carry concealed weapons in state parks, on MARTA buses and trains and buses and in restaurants.

The final rule extends the right to all 48 states that issue any type of permit for concealed weapons. Illinois and Wisconsin are the only two states that do not, according to Scot McElveen, president of the Association of National Park Rangers, which opposed the new rule.

That means permitted concealed weapons will be allowed in Californias national parks including Yosemite, Joshua Tree and Point Reyes even though they are not allowed in state parks. In some cases, the new rule repeals a century-old ban on guns in national parks.

The measure was backed by the National Rifle Association and 51 senators, including Sens. Saxby Chambliss and Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.).

It was opposed by the National Parks Conservation Association, former national park directors and retired park superintendents.

Posted on Aug 28, 2013, 7:37 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Anyone else read this...

by hogue34

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/24/popular-pennsylvania-teacher-vanishes-in-california-wilderness/

Things that make you go HMMMM.....

Posted on Aug 24, 2013, 1:27 PM
from IP address 168.12.253.66

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Missing since the middle of July...

by Monster Hunter

Two things...he's gone and never ever go by yourself into dangerous areas you're not familiar with...

Posted on Aug 25, 2013, 9:11 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

links right into the 411 books.

by woodswatcher

some of those stories were fascinating.

Posted on Aug 27, 2013, 7:44 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

411 books...

by hogue34

...make you think. I have been to the Gatlinburg areas many times...I have an extra ear out and eyes peeled.

Posted on Aug 28, 2013, 2:09 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Any new activity in Georgia?

by hogue34

...just curious with all the wet and seasonably cool weather if there was any new activity to report

Posted on Aug 24, 2013, 1:22 PM
from IP address 168.12.253.66

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Georgia

by Big D

Grumpy and I have been out a few times this spring/summer camping, and had some mild activity on our first trip in late April. We had a few very clear screams and something was thrown into camp. My daughter even witnessed that. I was out hiking when this occurred, so Grumpy will have to give you the full details. We have also followed up on a report or two that went to Grumpy personally as most around this area know he is a researcher/investigator. The best time for activity around here is generally between September and February, so as stated in a previous post, Tis the season. I will keep the forum updated if anything new and exciting happens, as I'm sure Grumpy will as well.

Happy Hunting,

Big D

Posted on Aug 25, 2013, 8:00 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

interested in GA as well.

by

I've been WAY out of the loop for a few years, but am interested in hearing about anything new in the state as well, as well as any planned outings in the future. Is there an active investigation org in the area these days?

Posted on Sep 1, 2013, 3:19 PM
from IP address 173.20.70.6

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Honobia video

by Timberghost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyzpzeiMuqI&feature=share

Posted on Aug 21, 2013, 10:57 PM
from IP address 69.35.168.62

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Saw that yesterday.

by Okiebear

Love that area. Weyerhaeuser and "others" have detoured visitors though. I bet even my trailer bar is closed now... lol. sad.gif

Posted on Aug 22, 2013, 8:40 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Some beautiful country

by DonDon

up there for sure. So glad I got to visit. Even though the weather sucked, it was still gods country

Posted on Aug 22, 2013, 2:34 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I had time to watch a few minutes...

by Monster Hunter

Pretty interesting...and Don is right...beautiful country...

Posted on Aug 22, 2013, 5:51 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Its the best smaller track I've ever seen...

by Monster Hunter

Over the years I've seen many larger tracks...photo was taken at Ms. Francis home...she saw the track line and covered this one straddling it with a tricycle...

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 21, 2013, 7:07 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Getting to be "that time of year"...

by Monster Hunter

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 19, 2013, 2:51 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

TisTheSeasom

by

Just finished planting our fall food plots. Our season in SC starts September 15. Ready with great anticipation!

Posted on Aug 19, 2013, 7:15 PM
from IP address 174.107.233.7

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A partner stopped by this morning...

by Monster Hunter

Telling me some folks he knows are coming this way from New Orleans to fly a drone over several areas of interest...no idea exactly what this drone is with a camera system but plan on taking some pictures and getting the details...could be interesting?...I hope so...

Posted on Aug 19, 2013, 9:57 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The Drone...

by Monster Hunter

I was surprised...speed, distance and maneuverability...dogs loved it...

[linked image]

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 19, 2013, 1:08 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

What I didn't like...

by Monster Hunter

Noise...sounded like a hive full of mad bees swarming...here in Louisiana our pine forests are too darn thick to fly over and see anything ground level...has, I think I heard, a 6 minute air time...I could be wrong...but it was pretty dadgum neat but not 5000 dollars neat...

Posted on Aug 19, 2013, 1:52 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It would work up here in the pine and hardwoods except...

by Terry

there's no such thing as bigfoot. Trappers talk about fur, hunters talk about game, loggers talk about timber but no one talks about bf. Well, occasionally the city folks do who have bf on the brain and who don't know a porcupine from a groundhog but not the locals or anyone else who knows the bush. Too bad...

t.

Posted on Aug 19, 2013, 6:39 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Correction T...

by Monster Hunter

May not have any Monsters where you are but down here...there's a bunch of them...

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 20, 2013, 12:27 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yep, Jim...

by Terry

I'm just talking about here in Ontario.

t.

Posted on Aug 20, 2013, 12:42 PM
from IP address 66.79.230.112

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yes I know...

by Monster Hunter

But other visitors might think you're a trouble maker coming to a BF forum making a statement of there being no Monsters...
LOL

Posted on Aug 20, 2013, 2:53 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Speaking of snakes...

by Monster Hunter

Check the below out...thanks to Mr. Phelps for sending it to me...

http://youtu.be/7C8UqgVK4EI

Posted on Aug 17, 2013, 10:49 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com