Gulf Coast BigFoot Research Organizations Message Board

For the serious discussion of Bigfoot encounters, and sharing of information about these elusive creatures. Please, do NOT abuse this forum, or you will be filtered from any future postings to our Message Board. This is a Moderated Forum. Any postings will be approved by the Moderator. The Moderator reserves the right to expose or bring to light, any person or entities who hoax, fabricate, lie, cheat, steal or any other dishonest activity that brings a negative light or reaction to the Bigfoot Research Field. The Moderator also has the right to respond to any and all attacks against the Moderation of this Forum and or the GCBRO in any way deemed necessary. For the haters and fabricators out there who seek to do no more than slander, or try to create issues for the Moderator or the GCBRO, you have been warned.

WE DO NOT RECOMMEND SHOWING YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR POST'S.

Some post's that mention certain other person's, OR entitie's, are not allowed. We will not permit any free publicity for those that try to create problems for the GCBRO, or any other legitimate research group's, or individual!

MODERATED BOARD
NEW VISITORS
SUBMIT YOUR INFO BEFORE POSTING

Registration is required prior to the approval of your posts. Please submit the following information:

1. Full Name

2. Email Address given you by your Internet Service Provider. (Hotmail, or Yahoo will not suffice.)

3. Physical Address

4. Name, or Alias, you wish to use when posting.

E-MAIL GCBRO MODERATOR

Monster Hunter's neighbor revisited...

by Timberghost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF052W4G7bc

Posted on Aug 26, 2013, 9:43 AM
from IP address 69.35.168.62

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yep...that's my partner...

by Monster Hunter

I've made him tell me his tale several times and each time I can see by the look in his eyes it scared the sxxx out of him...it was his first encounter and it was one hell of an introduction to Monsters...

Posted on Aug 26, 2013, 11:11 AM
from IP address 174.250.193.14

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Credibility

by Big D

I don't know this man from Adam, but her sure sounds sincere. His eyes don't wander around as though he is looking for the next lie to tell. His mouth and lips are dry as they would be on someone who is re-telling a stressful experience. And his attention to small details is that of someone recalling an event, not someone making a story up as he goes. If he is telling a fib, he is darn good at it. He seems credible to me, for what that is worth.

Big D

Posted on Aug 26, 2013, 2:38 PM
from IP address 108.93.229.102

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Credibility is an issue with some...

by Monster Hunter

Our organization will not knowingly associate with anyone that has credibility issues...

Posted on Aug 27, 2013, 10:39 AM
from IP address 174.241.2.200

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

very sincere and scary encounter...

by rodeoman4

I believe him , very credible witness, one heck of an encounter, a brave man.

Posted on Aug 27, 2013, 11:42 AM
from IP address 199.30.123.18

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

its the best ive seen...and i have

by tcobb

Watched a bunch. Not to be redundant but as I'm listening the hair stood up on my neck as he tells it. Never seen this one...maybe its bc hes from the same part of the country and I know this type all business and speaks as though...you don't speak unless what is said is real. Doesn't appear... as my grandmother would say he is or would ever be "talking to be talking". Never seen one but maybe soon as I will travel to the deepest part of the Angelina National Preserve over labor day.

BTW does anyone know if you can carry inside a national forest now? Ive heard yes and no.

Posted on Aug 27, 2013, 9:07 PM
from IP address 68.206.29.208

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I Do

by Okiebear

Found this.

http://www.carryconcealed.net/new-rule-will-allow-guns-in-national-parks

Friday, December 05, 2008

Starting in early January, some kayakers in the Okefenokee Swamp, campers on Cumberland Island, and hikers on national Chattahoochee River trails can start packing more than their lunch.

The U.S. Department of Interior on Friday announced a new firearms regulation that allows visitors to national parks and wildlife refuges to carry concealed weapons, as long as they have a permit from the state they are in.

If youre allowed to carry a concealed weapon on Main Street, youre allowed to carry that weapon in a national park and wildlife refuge, said Chris Paolino, an Interior spokesman.

The new rule should take effect on or about Jan. 8, he said.

Paolino said the parks service decided to defer to the states, where the decisions about carrying firearms in most cases reside already.

State laws already determine the firearms policies on federal forest service lands, including the Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forests in north and middle Georgia. Georgia issues permits for concealed weapons.

The new national parks rule will only apply outdoors. As with every other federal building, weapons will not be allowed in visitor centers, restrooms and other structures on park property, Paolino said.

Visitors also will still be subject to all the laws regulating firearms. That means its still illegal to openly carry or brandish a weapon and to discharge it, Paolino said.

But the final regulation is broader than the original proposal. Earlier this year, the department proposed a rule that would only apply to states that allow permit holders to carry concealed weapons in their own parks or half the states. Georgia joined those ranks earlier this year when the Legislature passed a gun-rights law that allows people to carry concealed weapons in state parks, on MARTA buses and trains and buses and in restaurants.

The final rule extends the right to all 48 states that issue any type of permit for concealed weapons. Illinois and Wisconsin are the only two states that do not, according to Scot McElveen, president of the Association of National Park Rangers, which opposed the new rule.

That means permitted concealed weapons will be allowed in Californias national parks including Yosemite, Joshua Tree and Point Reyes even though they are not allowed in state parks. In some cases, the new rule repeals a century-old ban on guns in national parks.

The measure was backed by the National Rifle Association and 51 senators, including Sens. Saxby Chambliss and Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.).

It was opposed by the National Parks Conservation Association, former national park directors and retired park superintendents.

Posted on Aug 28, 2013, 7:37 AM
from IP address 129.244.24.79

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Anyone else read this...

by hogue34

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/24/popular-pennsylvania-teacher-vanishes-in-california-wilderness/

Things that make you go HMMMM.....

Posted on Aug 24, 2013, 1:27 PM
from IP address 168.12.253.66

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Missing since the middle of July...

by Monster Hunter

Two things...he's gone and never ever go by yourself into dangerous areas you're not familiar with...

Posted on Aug 25, 2013, 9:11 AM
from IP address 76.107.24.105

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

links right into the 411 books.

by woodswatcher

some of those stories were fascinating.

Posted on Aug 27, 2013, 7:44 PM
from IP address 99.69.105.193

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

411 books...

by hogue34

...make you think. I have been to the Gatlinburg areas many times...I have an extra ear out and eyes peeled.

Posted on Aug 28, 2013, 2:09 PM
from IP address 50.194.246.193

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Any new activity in Georgia?

by hogue34

...just curious with all the wet and seasonably cool weather if there was any new activity to report

Posted on Aug 24, 2013, 1:22 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Georgia

by Big D

Grumpy and I have been out a few times this spring/summer camping, and had some mild activity on our first trip in late April. We had a few very clear screams and something was thrown into camp. My daughter even witnessed that. I was out hiking when this occurred, so Grumpy will have to give you the full details. We have also followed up on a report or two that went to Grumpy personally as most around this area know he is a researcher/investigator. The best time for activity around here is generally between September and February, so as stated in a previous post, Tis the season. I will keep the forum updated if anything new and exciting happens, as I'm sure Grumpy will as well.

Happy Hunting,

Big D

Posted on Aug 25, 2013, 8:00 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

interested in GA as well.

by

I've been WAY out of the loop for a few years, but am interested in hearing about anything new in the state as well, as well as any planned outings in the future. Is there an active investigation org in the area these days?

Posted on Sep 1, 2013, 3:19 PM
from IP address 173.20.70.6

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Honobia video

by Timberghost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyzpzeiMuqI&feature=share

Posted on Aug 21, 2013, 10:57 PM
from IP address 69.35.168.62

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Saw that yesterday.

by Okiebear

Love that area. Weyerhaeuser and "others" have detoured visitors though. I bet even my trailer bar is closed now... lol. sad.gif

Posted on Aug 22, 2013, 8:40 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Some beautiful country

by DonDon

up there for sure. So glad I got to visit. Even though the weather sucked, it was still gods country

Posted on Aug 22, 2013, 2:34 PM
from IP address 172.15.130.213

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I had time to watch a few minutes...

by Monster Hunter

Pretty interesting...and Don is right...beautiful country...

Posted on Aug 22, 2013, 5:51 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Its the best smaller track I've ever seen...

by Monster Hunter

Over the years I've seen many larger tracks...photo was taken at Ms. Francis home...she saw the track line and covered this one straddling it with a tricycle...

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 21, 2013, 7:07 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Getting to be "that time of year"...

by Monster Hunter

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 19, 2013, 2:51 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

TisTheSeasom

by

Just finished planting our fall food plots. Our season in SC starts September 15. Ready with great anticipation!

Posted on Aug 19, 2013, 7:15 PM
from IP address 174.107.233.7

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A partner stopped by this morning...

by Monster Hunter

Telling me some folks he knows are coming this way from New Orleans to fly a drone over several areas of interest...no idea exactly what this drone is with a camera system but plan on taking some pictures and getting the details...could be interesting?...I hope so...

Posted on Aug 19, 2013, 9:57 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The Drone...

by Monster Hunter

I was surprised...speed, distance and maneuverability...dogs loved it...

[linked image]

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 19, 2013, 1:08 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

What I didn't like...

by Monster Hunter

Noise...sounded like a hive full of mad bees swarming...here in Louisiana our pine forests are too darn thick to fly over and see anything ground level...has, I think I heard, a 6 minute air time...I could be wrong...but it was pretty dadgum neat but not 5000 dollars neat...

Posted on Aug 19, 2013, 1:52 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It would work up here in the pine and hardwoods except...

by Terry

there's no such thing as bigfoot. Trappers talk about fur, hunters talk about game, loggers talk about timber but no one talks about bf. Well, occasionally the city folks do who have bf on the brain and who don't know a porcupine from a groundhog but not the locals or anyone else who knows the bush. Too bad...

t.

Posted on Aug 19, 2013, 6:39 PM
from IP address 99.224.182.30

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Correction T...

by Monster Hunter

May not have any Monsters where you are but down here...there's a bunch of them...

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 20, 2013, 12:27 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yep, Jim...

by Terry

I'm just talking about here in Ontario.

t.

Posted on Aug 20, 2013, 12:42 PM
from IP address 66.79.230.112

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yes I know...

by Monster Hunter

But other visitors might think you're a trouble maker coming to a BF forum making a statement of there being no Monsters...
LOL

Posted on Aug 20, 2013, 2:53 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Speaking of snakes...

by Monster Hunter

Check the below out...thanks to Mr. Phelps for sending it to me...

http://youtu.be/7C8UqgVK4EI

Posted on Aug 17, 2013, 10:49 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Another alternative thermal viewer.

by Rick Tullos

If they could get the resolution a little better it would be good but I think this would help you spot a monster in overlay mode.
Check out the IR blue.
It Bluetooth connects to your iPhone, iPad or android.
The kit is $160.00 and fully assembled is $195.00.
http://www.rhworkshop.com/

Posted on Aug 16, 2013, 8:14 PM
from IP address 166.147.72.35

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I emailed the manufucturer,,,

by Rick Tullos

He said "We are working on a couple of higher resolution options but it will be a while still.".
I'm not sure what a "While" is, but hopefully months and not years.

Posted on Aug 18, 2013, 8:04 AM
from IP address 166.137.119.35

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Flir...

by Monster Hunter

Has a "Summer Sale"... Good deals on some refurbished cameras but still pricy....

Posted on Aug 18, 2013, 8:20 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

One thing I like,,,

by Rick Tullos

Is the ability to record video.
I have the FLIR I5 but it only takes still shots, if you get a FLIR unit that records video you are easily talking about $3500.00 or more.
Personally I hope FLIR comes up with their own version of these units at a substantially lower price.

Posted on Aug 18, 2013, 11:36 AM
from IP address 166.137.119.16

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

SnaAAKKKKKeee

by woodswatcher

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/actionlocal/story/Giant-cottonmouth-snake-found-in-Baldwin/NagoOw2ZdUWztz6Gy0YIwA.cspx#.Ug1w-GeodXg.facebook

I have no words.

Posted on Aug 15, 2013, 7:40 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Worse

by Mr. Phelps

I don't know what's worse...the snake or the reporters!

Posted on Aug 16, 2013, 7:36 AM
from IP address 65.126.112.212

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

According to the article...

by Monster Hunter

The snake weighed in at nearly 87 pounds and nearly 7 feet long...

Posted on Aug 16, 2013, 11:40 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Wow

by MS Mike

I had no idea they could get that large.

Posted on Aug 16, 2013, 1:41 PM
from IP address 71.195.152.130

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I have ruined...

by hogue34

...many an early spring turkey hunt cause of those blasted rascals! I hate 'em!!

Posted on Aug 16, 2013, 2:08 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

When I was younger...

by hogue34

....we lived in Charleston, SC on The Nval Station along the Santee Cooper River. We roamed the swamps and marshes. My mom still does not know we killed a 6 foot water moccasin we found in one of our haunts.
Mean sucker to!

Posted on Aug 16, 2013, 2:10 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I've had them chase me!!

by go200mph

I was in the Okeefenokee swamp in Ga and it must have been this ones momma cause it chase me and my canoe for about ten minutes and tried like the devil to get in my canoe. I know it wasn't 7 feet but it was big enough to be a badaxx. Didn't have a pistol with me since I was with a group of kids that I was counseling. Finally chased it off by hitting it with my paddle. Had two kids in my canoe and three other canoes with them screaming and yelling. I can laugh at it now but I'll tell you I wasn't laughing then. Now when I go canoeing or fishing here in Florida, I always take a my 9mm. In Florida, you can carry a gun on the way to fishing, while you are fishing and on the way back from without a permit. Just have to have valid fishing license and have fishing pole with you.

Posted on Aug 17, 2013, 11:22 AM
from IP address 173.65.169.20

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Worse

by Grumpy

I can't imagine trying to walk trails while wearing neck high snake boots, anyone know who sells any...... LOL

Posted on Aug 16, 2013, 1:10 PM
from IP address 74.232.181.170

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: SnaAAKKKKKeee

by Ken3030

Wow! Didn't know they got that big. Glad we don't have them like that. The ones around here are usually short and stubby. 3ft. or so at the most. They are some mean critters. I'd hate to run across one 7ft. long!

Posted on Aug 16, 2013, 1:36 PM
from IP address 184.38.43.173

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yep...about three feet would be the max...

by Monster Hunter

I've seen but they are aggressive and stink...I along with many can smell them long before we see them...

Posted on Aug 16, 2013, 2:45 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

One more tid bit

by cochise

The "cotton mouth" can be aggressive and attack. While fishing I caught one on a "beetle spin". I had no machette or gun with me at the time. After removing this biting, slithering, upset snake, it tried numerous times to get into the canoe. I had to paddle 30-40 yards away from this snake. While pig hunting I had numerous water moccasins come to me, not go away from me. I think they try to chase away animals by their aggressive nature. Also I know if there are snakes, hogs are not around. They do kill and eat them.

Posted on Aug 17, 2013, 7:05 AM
from IP address 72.239.93.84

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Cottonmout warning sign....

by hogue34

....they give off a strong musky odor. Once you smell it, you will never forget it. My in laws live in PCB, FL along the swamps and glades and have them all over the place.
You smell it, don't move and look around.

Posted on Aug 17, 2013, 8:34 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Now this is funny...

by Timberghost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryFDPxgDOGc

Posted on Aug 14, 2013, 4:22 PM
from IP address 69.35.168.61

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yes it is...N/T

by Monster Hunter

Posted on Aug 15, 2013, 7:12 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Not BF related but somehow it relates to some of us...

by Monster Hunter

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 15, 2013, 12:35 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LOL

by Ken3030

I'll have to remember that comeback line "Do I look stupid?" the next time she asks if this dress makes her look fat!

Posted on Aug 15, 2013, 2:19 PM
from IP address 184.38.49.115

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yeah...me to Ken...

by Monster Hunter

N/T

Posted on Aug 15, 2013, 2:41 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Good Advise

by Big D

The best thing a man can do in a situation such as this is to just pretend he did not hear the question. Some women call it selective hearing. Take my advise and employ this method immediately when confronted with this situation. This question is a black hole from which no man can return from safely! Stay strong brothers happy.gif

Big D

Posted on Aug 16, 2013, 8:28 AM
from IP address 71.14.47.42

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Selective hearing...

by Monster Hunter

If you don't have it you need to get it...and yes sir...I do have it...

Posted on Aug 16, 2013, 11:42 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Bout as bad as the Adventures of

by DonDon

Don Don and Scott LOL

Posted on Aug 15, 2013, 12:31 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You, me, and Bear

by Crispy

Need a reality show.

Posted on Aug 15, 2013, 10:58 PM
from IP address 50.126.101.150

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

We'd get

by DonDon

Rich on that one.

Posted on Aug 16, 2013, 6:26 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

IF you guys ever get a reality show

by RubyRed

please don't let them make you grow beards...love Duck Dynasty but would LOVE to actually see the faces behind the whiskers. Tired of Southerners being painted as hicks and dweebs. Just sayin'

happy.gif

Posted on Aug 29, 2013, 4:49 PM
from IP address 76.164.121.166

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re: video

by wookieehunter

Funny as heck.......love it...

Posted on Aug 19, 2013, 2:43 PM
from IP address 66.190.215.131

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The guy wearing the orange shirt

by RubyRed

reminded me of a guy on "Diggers," a t.v. show about two guys using metal detectors to dig up historic artifacts. Since I love anything historic, I enjoy watching what they find. My favorite of the two is named--believe it or not--King George or K.G. for short. The guy wearing the orange shirt talked like King George from "Diggers" might, if he was drunk. LOL

RR is a week away from her first substitute gig of 2013-2014
:/

Posted on Aug 21, 2013, 7:10 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Billy sent me the below photo...

by Monster Hunter

His emailed said it came from a friend to his brother who caught this with a game camera and posted it on FB...Apparently I'm not his friend...no idea what it is...looks like the predator with long head hair toting a head...

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 13, 2013, 5:03 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Difficult to tell from the picture. n/t

by Okiebear

Posted on Aug 14, 2013, 6:18 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

(gasp) The Denogginator! n/t

by SitesFarm

Posted on Aug 14, 2013, 7:55 AM
from IP address 173.68.231.137

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

what I see

by woodswatcher

is a nekkid white man with a raccoon on his shoulder, carrying a small christmas tree and a corgi dog walking with him.

I dunno what it is.

Posted on Aug 14, 2013, 12:30 PM
from IP address 70.183.48.217

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The next day Ms. Shirley...

by Monster Hunter

Finds these in her drive way...yes it's dry here and the ground is hard...

[linked image]

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 12, 2013, 1:48 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'd say

by MS Mike

that boy is on the "husky" side!

Posted on Aug 12, 2013, 8:01 PM
from IP address 75.65.225.39

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Small rocks or something that...

by Monster Hunter

Sounds like smaller rocks hitting the house waking the ladies up plus hearing loud screams...

Posted on Aug 10, 2013, 5:11 PM
from IP address 174.253.80.43

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I bet they want

by cochise

some attention. Maybe in a strange way they are trying to say "hi, we're still here." happy.gif

I still don't think they want to harm the women, just my opinion. I wonder if there was a way to communicate with them.

Posted on Aug 11, 2013, 5:11 PM
from IP address 97.101.224.111

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

So far so good other than...

by Monster Hunter

Having the crap scared out of them at times...think about it.... Monsters outside walking around your home trying to look in the windows to I guess... see them...
Timber has this same problem and its been going on for years...

Posted on Aug 12, 2013, 8:48 AM
from IP address 174.251.146.222

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Motivate

by Mr. Phelps

For some unknown reason, Timber manages to motivate their #$% to leave the property in extreme haste! LOL

Posted on Aug 12, 2013, 10:03 AM
from IP address 65.126.112.212

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Timber knows why

by Crispy

Has a picture of me and DonDon on his porch that will explain it quite well......

Posted on Aug 14, 2013, 12:12 AM
from IP address 50.126.101.150

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

BWAAAAA HAHAHA

by DonDon

think he's got more than one pic lol

Posted on Aug 14, 2013, 11:12 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Pictures from the ladies properties...

by Monster Hunter

#1...trail by the pond...this trail connected both Ms. Francis and Ms. Shirley's property...#2...I took this picture of this smaller twisted tree back behind Ms. Francis on the first visit...#3...Ms. Shirley found this track in her driveway...

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 9, 2013, 11:02 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

great pics

by Rodeoman4

thats a heck of a print Jim.

Posted on Aug 9, 2013, 2:33 PM
from IP address 199.30.121.252

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I spoke with Ms. Francis this morning...

by Monster Hunter

A night or so back she was awaken by a noise outside...she got up and looked but being as dark as it was she didn't see anything but she did move to the couch in the living room...next morning she walked around the house finding an old multi colored basket ball next to her bedroom window...I found this ball in the back and moved it down by the pond placing it in a divot where I knew wind couldn't move it about 150 yards away from her home...I had a couple of pictures of this ball but can't locate them for some reason...

The picture below are Monster tracks at Ms. Francis bedroom window...

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 8, 2013, 2:47 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Found the ball...

by Monster Hunter

I knew I had a picture...

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 8, 2013, 6:05 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Maybe

by

If you are going to give them a basketball. Do you think you could get them a hoop as well. At 9 FOOT. the Rockets could always use aother Center for shot blocking and rebounding. Id imagine they play for cheap too, dead deer carcasses and candy bars..so easy on the salary cap also.

Posted on Aug 9, 2013, 4:42 AM
from IP address 166.147.72.45

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Even the monsters...

by hogue34

....are LSU fans! GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Posted on Aug 10, 2013, 7:32 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Definately was there!

by Rodeoman4

Posted on Aug 9, 2013, 2:34 PM
from IP address 199.30.121.252

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Just a neat picture...kind of awesome...

by Monster Hunter

Supposedly taken in Texas...man claimed he didn't see the tornado until the lightning strike...

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 8, 2013, 2:31 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Fake pic?

by MikeInNC

The pic seems much too crisp and clear. There's no debris in the air at all.

Also, I'd imagine warning sirens (if in the area), radio reports, or the sound of a tornado THAT close would have been a hint that something was happening in the vacinity.

I'm leaning towards "fake" on this one.

My .02

-Mike

Posted on Aug 9, 2013, 7:51 AM
from IP address 70.39.231.140

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Just a neat picture...kind of awesome...

by Ken3030

Neat pic. BUT it ain't real. Photoshopped hoax.

Posted on Aug 9, 2013, 9:20 AM
from IP address 184.38.49.115

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yes I think it's fake...

by Monster Hunter

But it is a cool picture...

Posted on Aug 9, 2013, 9:41 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re: wood knocks

by wookieehunter

I was watching Andrew Zimmern recently.he was in south America amd went on a hike for a hunt with a tribe.one of the guts was knocking on a tree and told him that's weekday they did to let the other hunters know where they were.they called it the jungle telephone pole...
Thought that was pretty interesting

Posted on Aug 8, 2013, 12:59 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That is interesting...

by Monster Hunter

I think I saw something similar one night on TV...

Posted on Aug 9, 2013, 5:52 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

First report from the ladies...

by Monster Hunter

Ms. Shirley had a 19 inch, approximate, track cast...also some damage to her back screen door which she had tried to repair...#2...Ms. Francis had a trailer she use to live in and would hear something beating on the trailer at night...#3...the back door to the trailer...I guess my point is...if you live in an area with Monsters...Sxxx happens...

BTW...one night walking at Ms. Francis I could see the back side and most of the yard at Ms. Shirley's by a flood light...I saw something run from the back side of her home...looked to be around six foot tall and fairly skinny...there was no way a human could navigate where this thing was heading without a light...the thicket it headed to is less then thirty yards from the house...

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 8, 2013, 7:26 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Quick Question

by Ronin46

I was just wondering if I am the only member located in (south central) Arkansas?
O.K. Two questions.
Does anyone come here to do any research?
Just being curious...

Posted on Aug 8, 2013, 6:54 AM
from IP address 75.24.188.22

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'm not quite sure but...

by Monster Hunter

I live in NW Louisiana below Shreveport so if you ever get a hankering you can come do some snooping around with me or maybe I can come up your way...

Posted on Aug 8, 2013, 7:06 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Picture

by Billy

I have a picture that is very interesting. It was posted on Facebook by a friend of a friend. Caught by a trail cam in a wooded swampy area.
No way to pat a pic?

Posted on Aug 6, 2013, 8:52 PM
from IP address 75.110.77.154

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Lets take a look...

by Monster Hunter

If you don' t know how to post on the forum send it to the moderator...

Posted on Aug 7, 2013, 10:26 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Lets take a look...

by

I could email the pic, but hesitate to share it on a public forum...one of the best I've seen

Posted on Aug 12, 2013, 8:52 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Lets take a look...

by

I don't have the rights to this pic. I've asked the person who owns the Facebook page if I could share it...waiting to hear back

Posted on Aug 12, 2013, 9:00 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Comparison...

by Monster Hunter

Look at the Monster standing to our left of the tree...draw a line to your right to the building to get a reference of height...second picture...find me if you can standing in the same spot and you will definitely know the Monster is darn near twice my height...different cameras so you need to use the building as a measurement...

[linked image]

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 5, 2013, 3:46 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Another picture for those who couldn't find me...

by Monster Hunter

That's been cropped...

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 5, 2013, 3:50 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Man, that's one ugly monster in that 2nd picture LOL

by DonDon

Had to pick at ya Jim. The one on the right side of the tree is crouched abit so he is one big critter

Posted on Aug 6, 2013, 6:47 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Did you notice her dog in the picture?...

by Monster Hunter

She had five pups about five to six months old...out in an over grown patch with pine trees one late afternoon about dark they were barking at something but afraid to go any closer...I walked the entire area and didn't see anything...within a weeks time these four pups disappeared...the one that remained around the house is still alive and it comes to me now...it use to run from me...

Posted on Aug 7, 2013, 10:32 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I think we now know why there are so

by go200mph

many blob squatch photos. Even Jim looks blob squatchy. It definitely must be the cameras since I wouldn't think Monster Hunters presence in the woods would cause fright for the photographer, but then again I could be wrong about that. Hey MH quit scaring the photographer, your causing blob squatch photos of yourself.

Posted on Aug 7, 2013, 5:27 PM
from IP address 173.65.169.20

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Shadows...

by Monster Hunter

And inexpensive cameras...

Posted on Aug 8, 2013, 6:21 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Weirdest picture...

by Monster Hunter

Looks like a chimpanzee to the left and a black eyed looking something to the right...strange and kind of spooky...picture was taken by Ms. Shirley while she and Ms. Francis visited one of their hot spots...

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 5, 2013, 2:50 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

you know that is scary when

by cochise

the monsters are all over the place. those ladies must have a special nature not to be bothered by those critters. I think they can be aggressive but choose not to hurt them. I wonder what goes through the monsters' minds to stay in that area.

Posted on Aug 6, 2013, 6:44 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

They know it's a safe area...

by Monster Hunter

Monsters would cross in Ms. Francis back yard from early AM until around noon that she knew of...not every day but on occasion...at Ms. Shirley's it was all times of the day but traveled around the perimeter of the property in the tree line...

Ms. Francis would walk out amongst them and take pictures...not up real close but within twenty yards being the closest...unfortunately she was using a cheap camera and having pictures developed at Walgreens...their emulsion was so bad it ruined some of the negatives...

After me spending a few years with them they feel a bit more comfortable with Monsters being around but it's still hair raising to have them knock on the house, growl at them, hear strange languages or strange communication back and forth...I have pictures of Monster tracks that were standing at Ms. Francis bedroom window just a foot or two from the head of her bed...

Ms. Shirley uses a large piece of wood to barricade herself in her bedroom when her husband is gone...plus they both are armed and know how to use what they have...

Much more to the goings on than what I write about...Monsters are there but it's those damn ghosts I don't like hanging around...It really doesn't bother me but at times it's almost too weird for me...and I do mean it is weird and strange where you can feel it...not sense but feel...

Posted on Aug 7, 2013, 3:59 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Ms Francis....takes a photo...

by Monster Hunter

with her throw away camera...to top things off she takes to Walgreens to have them developed where they haven't changed their emulsion in years...notice the vertical lines...something about this old cabin with Monsters and other oddities...and yes that's a Monster...I've spent many days on this property taking pictures, snooping around and talking to the ladies...

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 4, 2013, 8:50 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The below would follow me around at times...

by Monster Hunter

Put a slight stench on me...break a stick to get me to look and make some critter sounds that would definitely not be in these thickets...no...I ain't telling...LOL...some things you have to learn on your own...

BTW...had my digital on zoom...about 80 yards from me...

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 4, 2013, 8:55 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

how about?

by t. cobb

I see the red box obviously...my eyes keep getting pulled right back to the centered pine that looks maybe 10 to 15 yards in front and to the left of that. I may be stating the obvious but that looks like something cone headed peaking around the tree. maybe I should have put "captain obvious" in the box for 'Your Name'. Pics are all incredible (there's another one in this group) specifically the one where he can be seen to the right of the tree and I would guesstimate that he's 9 ' maybe taller. Anyway, lots to learn.

Posted on Aug 7, 2013, 4:57 AM
from IP address 166.137.119.20

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'm not surprised some see a few more "maybe" Monsters in the pictures...

by Monster Hunter

What I put in a red box is obvious to me and if it's kind of shadowy I leave those up to the readers of the forum...

Posted on Aug 7, 2013, 4:02 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Very interesting Pic,

by Rodeoman4

Definately a monster there, Cool place to investigate

Posted on Aug 4, 2013, 10:24 AM
from IP address 66.171.2.170

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re:bigfoot pic

by wookieehunter

Hey Jim, look at the grass on the right.I make out a few bf in there bud...weekday duo you think?
I can't do the red line thing on my droid.

Posted on Aug 5, 2013, 11:56 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I couldn't locate the original picture but...

by Monster Hunter

can't see anything other than the one...to the right the dark object is a cross tie...

Posted on Aug 5, 2013, 2:54 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

by wookieehunter

This is what I was talking about....

Posted on Aug 5, 2013, 12:21 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I saw that in the original...

by Monster Hunter

couldn't make out any details or shapes so it's just a dark spot...

Posted on Aug 5, 2013, 3:32 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

If it would have been

by DonDon

a good digital camera, that woulda have been a money shot right there

Posted on Aug 5, 2013, 3:30 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I agree Don...

by Monster Hunter

and she now uses one of my digitals...I hope...

Posted on Aug 5, 2013, 3:31 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Great.

by DonDon

With them not scared to let her see them, she should be able to get a money shot one day. I really liked the one she took with the digital camera where when you zoom in on it, you can see half it's face. really good pic

Posted on Aug 6, 2013, 6:48 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Did a little playing with the picture

by DonDon

Zoomed in and did a few more things. This is the best I cold get it.

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 6, 2013, 8:14 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hey Don

by MissippiMike

That's pretty darn good there man, I can see a lot of improvement, thanks .

Posted on Aug 7, 2013, 11:21 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks

by DonDon

I tried to work on a cople more of them but just couldn't get them much better with all the pixels and such

Posted on Aug 8, 2013, 7:01 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

by wookieehunter

Excuse thr french but
this critter does have long *** arms....

Jim ty for sharing bud.that's why I come here for the info and the friendship..

Posted on Aug 7, 2013, 3:36 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

They come in all shapes and sizes...

by Monster Hunter

This Monster appears to be powerfully built...but...knowing where it is standing and possibly bent over a bit it's around five feet tall...could be this critter to the left in the red box since it appears to have longer arms...

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 7, 2013, 4:08 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I crop and enlarge only Don...

by Monster Hunter

I don't want anyone thinking I'm somehow manipulating the photo...BTW...you done good...

Posted on Aug 7, 2013, 4:13 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Oh, I know Jim

by DonDon

and you have a dang good reason not to enhance it. You post em and I'll play with em LOL

Posted on Aug 8, 2013, 11:52 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A clan of Monsters...

by Monster Hunter

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 3, 2013, 10:35 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Redneck ingenuity...

by Monster Hunter

My Grandsons...

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 3, 2013, 10:37 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Lastly....

by Monster Hunter

Jake...dogs and ducks...

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 3, 2013, 10:39 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

nice pics Jim

by Rodeoman4

Posted on Aug 3, 2013, 10:59 AM
from IP address 199.30.121.194

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

very nice

by cochise

thanks for sharing.

Posted on Aug 4, 2013, 7:14 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Love the pics Jim

by DonDon

When we finally get moved, I got to fix my 3 foot tall Bigfoot and get him back out in the yard. Bought one of them off line and it fell over, bout broke his arm off. Just need to do a little fixin on it

Posted on Aug 4, 2013, 6:47 AM
from IP address 69.197.222.102

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Who says

by MS Mike

there are no clear pics???

Posted on Aug 3, 2013, 4:59 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I know where that pic was taken...

by Timberghost

And I'm gonna skin Jake for being so close and not coming to see me.

Posted on Aug 4, 2013, 8:17 AM
from IP address 69.35.168.117

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Jake and I talked about you the other day Timber...

by Monster Hunter

He told me you had something roaming around that cabin of yours he wanted to stick an arrow in or maybe give some lead poisoning...

Posted on Aug 4, 2013, 8:26 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Tell him to hurry up....

by Timberghost

The big ones are running over the little ones...

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 4, 2013, 11:18 PM
from IP address 69.35.168.60

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That boy...

by Monster Hunter

Stays hooked up and will be for the next few weeks...he finishes school this fall and I'm quite sure he will worry the crap out of you...

Posted on Aug 5, 2013, 9:54 AM
from IP address 174.241.0.55

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That bear

by RubyRed

looks like he's awful comfortable. He even posed for the camera. LOL
wink.gif

Posted on Aug 7, 2013, 7:21 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Prayers please

by Rodeoman4

Everyone please pray for my wife Penny, she just had back surgery, suppose to make her able to walk good again, that's what we are hpoeing anyway! She's home and doing ok, alot of pain though. Thanks guys

Posted on Aug 2, 2013, 2:00 PM
from IP address 66.171.1.65

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Prayers...

by Monster Hunter

For a fast, healthy recovery...

Posted on Aug 3, 2013, 8:52 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Prayers offered up

by RubyRed

I hope she feels better soon AND that her surgery is a success.
happy.gif

Posted on Aug 7, 2013, 7:22 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The ladies...

by Monster Hunter

Left to right...Ms. Francis...Ms. Shirley and of course me...I am fortunate to have two ladies that live near each other, have Monsters and hustle reports for me...the picture was taken in an area where two men were screamed at one night, had a strange light one night floating through the trees following them or staying even with their vehicle...they had a day time sighting close to the ladies homes and told me Wednesday they found a huge track...their camera wouldn't work but were going back to get a picture hopefully...

[linked image]

Posted on Aug 2, 2013, 10:37 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Ladies

by Rodeoman4

They look like some sweet ladies, they seem to be of much help
, they sue have plenty of activity.

Posted on Aug 2, 2013, 1:48 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

nice ladies for sure

by cochise

I think of them often. They are allot braver than me to stay where they are with all the paranormal and monster activity!

Posted on Aug 4, 2013, 7:17 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Oh yeah...nice but pretty darn tough...

by Monster Hunter

I was down last week visiting the ladies and Doug which BTW is Shirley's husband...we went through some pictures and video from the camera system...some weird stuff floats around there at times...

Posted on Aug 4, 2013, 8:29 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sounds like

by RubyRed

Both of them or perhaps it's only Ms Francis that are "open receivers" of the paranormal. I was more open when growing up than I am now...so, I think that's why you see so much activity going on around them. Thanks for posting the photo. It's nice to have a face to go along with a name and you are looking very well, too. happy.gif

Posted on Aug 7, 2013, 7:27 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

MK Davis videos

by Ken3030

I was watching MK's videos and found this one:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr8Pl4D6GrI

He's discussing the simularities in some recordings from the north and the south.
Brought back memories for me. Sounds just like the two individuals talking that I heard from my deer stand one afternoon in central Louisiana.

Thanks MK, keep up the good work!

Posted on Aug 1, 2013, 9:30 PM
from IP address 184.38.44.148

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Going back to lurk mode and radio silence...

by Circlewalker

It's time for me to STHU for awhile...

A great thanks to Monster Hunter for everything...Thanks also to MS Mike, Versatile, Woodswatcher and Grumpy.

Thanks for everything guys...

C.

Posted on Aug 1, 2013, 4:31 PM
from IP address 76.205.170.147

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Don't get discouraged...

by Monster Hunter

Keep on keeping on doing what you enjoy doing and then sharing...darn near all of us appreciate your time and work in the area you search...sometimes you have to have thick skin to survive in this whacky community at times...mine"s as thick as an alligator...

Posted on Aug 2, 2013, 10:19 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Circle...

by Rodeoman4

Dont lat the dumb A's bother you what the heck they got? keep on trucking and Get-R-Done!

Posted on Aug 2, 2013, 1:51 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hope to

by MS Mike

hear from ya soon, take care and be safe!

Posted on Aug 3, 2013, 5:02 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Appreciate your Contributions CW. n/t.

by Okiebear

Posted on Aug 5, 2013, 11:38 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

New Video - Hikers capture BF on video? (links)

by MikeInNC

Opinions?

This has made Foxnews.com (and will probably be on other news sites soon) - so exposure will be pretty good for this subject.

http://youtu.be/yeQ_c0DqQjY

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/07/29/hikers-capture-footage-mysterious-bigfoot-figure/

-Mike

Posted on Jul 30, 2013, 8:36 AM
from IP address 70.39.231.140

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Marketing Ploy for an App

by Okiebear

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpost-blogs/weird-wide-web/new-bigfoot-video-either-masterful-marketing-or-proof-sas

OB

Posted on Jul 31, 2013, 7:26 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Just a guy

by DonDon

Arjs to short and looks like someone stumbling around. Not smooth moving

Posted on Jul 31, 2013, 10:41 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: New Video - Hikers capture BF on video? (links)

by scott from philly

it looks good, but check out his other videos.....last week he posted the one with the "chinese tourists", so that is 2 video sightings in a week....could happen....unlikely, but could......

Posted on Jul 31, 2013, 1:16 PM
from IP address 76.98.35.115

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

RE: New Video

by Randall Chapman

OK. So I watched the video several times and something is fishy to me. I see the supposed Bigfoot on the ridge behind the tree, then it steps out from behind the tree starting to walk to the right. But right after it starts walking, there seems to be some video clipped out as the "creature" is then shown behind the next tree line. It would appear that maybe that part of the video was clipped so as not to show the creature walking to the tree line. I don't know...This type of video though would be the type I would think would be more believable than your typical "walking in the forest, so I guess I will turn on my video camera to see if I catch Bigfoot on Tape" type.

Posted on Aug 1, 2013, 12:17 AM
from IP address 172.2.83.161

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

RE: RE: New Video

by Randall Chapman

Scratch my last post regarding the video. I guess the version I watched on youtube was due to a problem with that post. Since then I have viewed the Video via Fox and there is not a "cut" in the video. Anyway, still not good enough to tell one way or another if it is a Bigfoot or not. But it does seem more believable than not.

Posted on Aug 1, 2013, 7:32 AM
from IP address 172.2.83.161

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hoaxers invitation

by rick stone

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/unmanned-aerial-drone-to-search-for-bigfoot/

This just seems like an invitation for hoaxers, especially to advertise it. What happened to ole' fashion research?

Rick

Posted on Jul 30, 2013, 5:39 AM
from IP address 74.232.78.212

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Folks getting lazy

by DonDon

these days. IF I can ever get moved into the new place, I got an idea on how to research an area but It's going to take a year or so to get everything set up.

Posted on Jul 30, 2013, 8:57 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Iknow what you mean...

by rick stone

I don't know much about drones but science has time and time again rejected videos. It will require physical evidence with dna........Good luck with the move.

Posted on Jul 30, 2013, 10:37 PM
from IP address 74.176.114.12

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Old fashion research...

by Terry

has been tainted by hoaxers. Even DNA submissions can't be relied on...i.e. the Melba chick. It's gonna take a body verified by science for the whole world to see.

t.

Posted on Jul 31, 2013, 8:00 AM
from IP address 99.224.182.30

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re:bf research

by wookieehunter

This is the one that Dr. Meldrum is part of. The falcon project.I've always thought sometimes you have to think outside the box instead of doing the same ole things ffor 60+years....please don't take me as being rude lol....

Posted on Jul 31, 2013, 5:19 PM
from IP address 24.158.217.63

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

no offense taken

by Anonymous

I do agree with terry though, it's gonna take a body....

Posted on Aug 3, 2013, 4:04 AM
from IP address 74.232.78.66

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It's going to take a corpse on a slab...

by Monster Hunter

Hoaxing has escalated these past few years because of the Internet but we've always had liars and hoaxers involved...some of the first recorded sightings and evidence reported was suspicious at best...but...it got quite a few people involved...

Posted on Aug 4, 2013, 8:33 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A question and an opinion...

by hogue34

....I will preface this by saying that what I am about to post may get me banished from this forum. If so, I accept that. However, I am just going to state my opinion.

First, I have believed in bigfoot and the thought that they are out there from a very early age. I have had my own encounters, some reported and some not. Both this sight and BFRO found my sightings not important enough to follow up on. Others have.

My opinion is this: There is enough of the scientific communtiy and public community constantly bashing us and discrediting us at every turn. So why do we, as a community of believers, want to bash and discredit one another??? Yes, the Biscardi's and the Georgia "Body" hoaxers are the bad apples and some of the tv shows are a little much. So why must we feel the need to discrdit one another.

What may get me banished is this statement... I have noticed on this site that whenever a video or report (mainly the DNA)or one of the experts, such as Dr. Meldrum put up any information, this site seems to shoot it down and discredit it?? Yet, there are constant pics of blobsquatches and trees and forest. Forgive me, but I have yet to see any "monsters"...Sorry.

I just do not understand a community such as ourselves who should stay tight knit want to fight amongst ourselves.

If I am banished for this post then I want to thank everyone for our interactions and wish you all the best.

Posted on Jul 29, 2013, 9:11 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

We don't ban for opinions...

by Monster Hunter

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Posted on Jul 30, 2013, 5:38 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Now that...

by hogue34

....I can see!!! haha

Posted on Jul 31, 2013, 12:07 PM
from IP address 173.221.158.218

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

by wookieehunter

Hey Jim, how's it going bud...Hey how big do u think the bf is in the top pic u just posted.saw them before but don't think I ever asked.

Posted on Jul 31, 2013, 1:47 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Just a guess....

by Monster Hunter

Between 7 and 8 foot tall but can tell by the picture he is big...I haven't seen this one down there before...and have no idea how many male Monsters are there...

Posted on Aug 2, 2013, 10:29 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

infighting, etc

by MS Mike

I can't speak for anyone else, but I have seen so many times where I will get my hopes up just a bit, only to be let down. Over and again. All in all it makes me a wee bit or more cynical at times. I'm not saying it is right, it is just the way things are sometimes and I can't help saying-here we go again! So now I hardly ever comment on those things or really give them much of a second thought. I simply wait and with time they usually make dummies of themselves(the hoaxers). As for the pics, well, if one looks at them in the traditional way one usually looks at a family gathering photo nothing will be noticed normally. I have had to train my eyes to look at times at what ISN'T there and really look between things and after I did that and really practiced I began seeing them. There are some very good pics on this site-comparatively speaking IMO. BF don't pose like a gorilla at a zoo might. This hobby requires a boatload of patience I have found, and then some more. Relax, you are gonna be here awhile! There is so much to learn, the surface has barely been scratched.

Posted on Aug 1, 2013, 8:21 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Lovelock Cave Hand Print

by M.K.Davis

This is a high quality photo I took of a large hand print in an obscure part of Lovelock cave. This is the same cave where, in ancient times, ancestors of the Piutes were said to have burned alive a tribe of giant people with red hair. The giants were said to have been cannibalistic. M.K.
[URL=http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz234/Primateer/HighResHandPrint.jpg" alt="[linked image]">[/IMG][/URL]

Don Monroe's lower arm is eighteen inches long.
[URL=http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz234/Primateer/Donsknifeonarm.jpg" alt="[linked image]">[/IMG][/URL]

Here is the knife length wise to the print.
[URL=http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz234/Primateer/Donsknifelongwise.jpg" alt="[linked image]">[/IMG][/URL]

Here's the knife compared horizontally.
[URL=http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz234/Primateer/Donsknifesidewise.jpg" alt="[linked image]">[/IMG][/URL]

Here's the image with a contrast boost. There are apparent dermal ridges in the tarry substance composing the print.
[URL=http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz234/Primateer/Dermals1-3.jpg" alt="[linked image]">[/IMG][/URL]

Posted on Jul 27, 2013, 6:31 PM
from IP address 184.155.154.48

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Lovelock Cave Hand Print

by Ken3030

Cool! Interesting stuff. I was watching your video you have up on that yesterday.

Posted on Jul 28, 2013, 8:49 AM
from IP address 184.38.52.14

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

YiuTube...Lovelock Cave...MK Davis...

by Monster Hunter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG-kLpC2ED4&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_lTZgP0Xz4&feature=youtu.be

Posted on Jul 30, 2013, 5:40 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Possible Bigfoot chase.

by Rick Tullos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO9YSrhml_Y&sns=em

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 6:24 PM
from IP address 64.148.244.140

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Jake says its kind of cheesy...

by Monster Hunter

Camera man knows where to zoom in every time...BTW...I agree with Jake...

Posted on Jul 24, 2013, 4:59 PM
from IP address 174.237.226.241

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I tend to agree.

by Rick Tullos

It seems a little staged.

Posted on Jul 24, 2013, 9:19 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I agree with Jake as well

by DonDon

BAD cheesy

Posted on Jul 25, 2013, 6:39 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Inexpensive thermal imaging soon.

by Rick Tullos

These are designed to clip onto and utilize the camera of your smart phone.
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/mu-thermal-camera-a-great-tool-to-save-on-energy-costs

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 2:36 PM
from IP address 166.147.72.36

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

ran across an interesting video

by DonDon

Thought there wasn't any bones? About the 11 1/2 to 12 minute mark he's talking about apelike with big eye sockets for night vision. I'm still watching now but wanted to post it up. Opinions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 9:48 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

After watching Dons video...

by Monster Hunter

For those who haven't seen...

Sasquatch Sighting or Disguised Pot Growers?

http://www.rightthisminute.com/video/sasquatch-sighting-canada-or-disguised-pot-growers

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 11:22 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'll have to check that one out when I get done with this one

by DonDon

He's talking about Patty now and this was from 1999 I believe. Muscles, where the elbow bends, boobies and a few other things. LOL

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 11:26 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

WOW, Speaker says he actually saw

by DonDon

the Minn Ice man as a kid. No doubting it was a real animal

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 11:31 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

no need

by DonDon

to watch past about the 1:10 mark. After he talked about Zana, the Bigfoot captured by the russian village and her offspring, he goes off the deep end LOL

If you've never heard of Zana before, here's a little light reading
http://www.bigfootencounters.com/creatures/zana2.htm

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 11:43 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Ummm Ummmm

by DonDon

not sure what to say after watching that one jim LOL

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 11:49 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I do agree Don...

by Monster Hunter

Kind of cheesy...

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 4:32 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: I do agree Don...

by Anonymous

Looks like that was put on for the tourists!

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 7:07 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Creative Marketing by Local C of C

by SitesFarm

ParaBreakdown does some excellent sleuthing to uncover the origins of that video here.

His other stuff is pretty good, too.

Posted on Jul 24, 2013, 5:49 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Minn Ice man now

by DonDon

and Frank Hanson killing it

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 11:30 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

He also

by MissippiMike

has a book by the same name, I got it a few years back, it is quite a good read.

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 1:10 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Interesting stuff!

by Ken3030

I couldn't stop watching it. The only part that bothered me was he was comparing what looked like one of those fake Wallace footprint casts with the square toes. lol

I never believed the nonsense about us evolving from apes. He makes a good case for that not happening.

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 6:46 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Saw that to Ken

by DonDon

and kinda laughed at him there for a second.

Posted on Jul 24, 2013, 1:59 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

he also did a video on the Star Child Skull

by woodswatcher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moEYqLdupIA

neat video

Posted on Jul 24, 2013, 6:21 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I personally think,,,

by Rick Tullos

He's on to something.
It may upset some folks but the truth is the truth.

Posted on Jul 24, 2013, 1:57 PM
from IP address 166.147.72.21

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

you can't deny what we don't have

by woodswatcher

I've read a lot of books on the subject and have a lot of questions regarding points at which evolutional lines stop. a total stop with supposed jumps to something else with a totally different biological frame.

interesting indeed.

Posted on Jul 24, 2013, 4:03 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The fossil record supports that,,,

by Rick Tullos

There were a couple of periods where complete species just appeared here as if being brought here from somewhere else!
The "Cambrian explosion" is one of these eras.

Posted on Jul 24, 2013, 9:24 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Monster tries to get into boat with frog hunters...

by Monster Hunter

Two men frogging at a smaller local lake one night heard a loud splash a few yards from their boat...both claimed it was a five or six foot orangutan trying to get in the boat with them...frantically they hit at this Monster with their paddles and only saw glimpses because of their fear...I've been on that lake many times before I believed in Monsters but there is definitely a strange vibe at night out their...heavily wooded...moss hanging from tree limbs with lilly pads and moss covering a large part of the water....and full of snakes of all makes, sizes and models...

BTW...My partner and I had several reports told to us Saturday...from a sighting crossing a fence and road where the Monster was silhouetted to folks, woodsmen/hunters, being yelled and screamed at by unidentifying some things...

Posted on Jul 22, 2013, 3:09 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

thanks

by DonDon

for posting that up Jim. Pretty neat stuff right there

Posted on Jul 22, 2013, 4:21 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Maybe he wanted some

by cochise

frog legs to eat? They could have sat down and ate and washed it down with a cold one. Joking aside, at my age, I would probably had a heart attack. As spooky as it sounds, they have to have a pair of " big ones" to be out there in the first place. Can you tell us where the area might be?

Posted on Jul 22, 2013, 4:26 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sure I can....

by Monster Hunter

But I'd have to kill you....give me a call and I'll tell you....

Posted on Jul 22, 2013, 8:29 PM
from IP address 174.241.3.76

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Monster tries to get into boat with frog hunters...

by Ken3030

Wow! That would be unnerving for sure. The hunters were probably taking all of his frogs. LOL I've been out at night in a boat many times, the only thing that really scared me was that alligator that was longer than the boat and almost as wide!

Posted on Jul 22, 2013, 8:38 PM
from IP address 184.38.43.233

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

a few years ago

by woodswatcher

there was a story going around that was confirmed by a .gov offical regarding a monkee that climbed aboard a pontoon boat where 2 crappie fisherman were fishing at night.

the 2 fishermen tried to beat it off the boat with an oar and by throwing tackle boxes and by "Rough Talking" it. finally one of the fishermen pulled out a .22 revolver out of a tackle box and emptied it into it at close range and it screamed at them and jumped out of the boat and swam away underwater.

I was asked it was a possibility of this really happening. I told them that nothing would surprise me about these things.

there have been a ton of stories about these things getting close to a boat and stealing stringers of fish too.

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 8:22 AM
from IP address 70.183.48.217

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

They

by MS Mike

must have some pretty darn thick skin-lots of tales of em getn shot but they always run off or swim off never to be seen again.

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 1:14 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: a few years ago

by Anonymous

"both claimed it was a five or six foot orangutan"

That made me think of this letter addressed to Ivan Sanderson reprinted from page 96 of his 1961 magnum opus Abominable Snowmen: Legend Come to Life:

Dear Mr. Sanderson,

I listened to you on Long John Nebel's program last Thursday and
was very much surprised that you talked about such things as Abominable
Snowmen in America. I am a housewife but I majored in biology, attended
our state university and have an M.A. in plain zoology. My husband is
an experimental chemist employed by [company name withheld for obvious
reasons. Author] and my eldest son is a technician in the Air Force. I
come from Mississippi but we have resided here (in Kentucky) for ten
years now.

I wonder if you have ever heard of the Little Red Men of the Delta?
Nobody thought anything much of them where I was raised except that
one had better be careful of shooting one because it might be murder, or
so the sheriff might think if anything came of it, but I was surprised
to find that the folks hereabout know about it too though they took some
years to talk about it to me. My husband is a New Englander and these
folks don't talk much. They are [the Little Red Men of the Delta] said to be
about the size of a ten year old kid and able to climb like monkeys and to
live back from the bayous. They talk a lot but keep out of gunshot range
and mostly go into the water. They are people and the muskrat trappers
say they often wear scraps of discarded lines [linens?] old jeans and such.

If you have heard about them will you talk about them on the air as
it puzzles me that nobody has ever talked about them but everybody in
some places seems to know about them. There was sure nothing in my
biology course about them but there's a lot folks don't know
or don't talk about

Yours, etc.,
Mrs. V. K.

(underlining mine)

Did those two men frogging happen to notice if their orangutan was wearing pants? LOL!

Posted on Jul 24, 2013, 6:14 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Got a report from Oklahoma...

by Timberghost

A few years back like this one. Only the monster did get on the pontoon with them until one of the men shot it off the boat with a shotgun..

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 11:19 AM
from IP address 66.210.200.125

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yep...Monsters getting in the boats...

by Monster Hunter

at night would darn sure almost eliminate night fishing and frogging...

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 11:26 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I've never had that happen...

by Timberghost

I used to fish several nights a week and have had Monsters come in close on tha bank but never tried to get in the boat. I always thought they were attracted to the chicken liver I was using for bait...

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 11:28 AM
from IP address 66.210.200.125

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It was those female Monsters...

by Monster Hunter

checking you out Timber...

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 4:31 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Bet you right Jim

by DonDon

Ole boys tall enough to be a monster. LOL

Posted on Jul 24, 2013, 12:00 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Neat!

by Terry

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2013/07/19/tech-ivvavik-park-wildlife-camera.html

Posted on Jul 22, 2013, 10:12 AM
from IP address 66.79.230.15

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Nice T...

by Monster Hunter

Other videos are nice as well...

Posted on Jul 22, 2013, 3:09 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yeah...

by Terry

I thought so too! Hope you're having a good summer and all the best to you and your family!

t.

Posted on Jul 22, 2013, 6:01 PM
from IP address 66.79.230.15

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Having a good time T...

by Monster Hunter

Ive been keeping up on you through Face Book...you are one busy man...one day you need to come down for a visit...

Posted on Jul 22, 2013, 8:26 PM
from IP address 174.241.3.76

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Neat!

by Ken3030

Thanks for posting that. Thats pretty cool. Those caribou sure are ugly critters, but they do taste good though!

Posted on Jul 22, 2013, 8:32 PM
from IP address 184.38.43.233

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

bigfoot video...

by wookieehunter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU-8GEQf3XA&feature=youtube_gdata_player Here is a really good video if none have seen it before...

Posted on Jul 21, 2013, 11:05 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Interesting and...

by Terry

thanks for posting that!

Well, if the U.S. govt. is hiding evidence, they haven't told the Canadian govt. I worked in forestry for 34 yearsfor the government and never heard a peep about bf from anyone. I was one of the few who had my radar up too cause of my interest.

Because of the hoaxers and flakes out there, I'm one of those guys who would have to see on up close and personal to be 100% sure in my mind that bf animals are running around.

Does anyone else find Dr. Meldrum as being kinda gullible and probably an easy target for hoaxers?

t.

Posted on Jul 21, 2013, 6:48 PM
from IP address 76.75.125.143

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I do believe...

by Monster Hunter

many interested folks believe are want to believe so bad they do become gullible becoming an easy target for the crap slingers...

Posted on Jul 22, 2013, 3:11 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re: video

by wookieehunter

Hey terry no problem....I love gathering all the info I can find.......Hey I've seen a post about this b ut I've been watching mountain monsters. It is a pretty good show actually.a general cryptid show.not just about bigfoot.

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 7:06 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thank you MH for your accomodation........

by Jim Keegan

But I see I am no longer needed here.

God bless to all....always fight back...hard..or the bullies of the world will win...and their agenda is filled with nothing but evil.

Your friend always.

Bo

Posted on Jul 20, 2013, 1:59 PM
from IP address 24.250.4.127

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You're always welcome Jim...

by Monster Hunter

One day you need to come for a visit before we're to damn old to get around...

Posted on Jul 20, 2013, 6:20 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Corpse found

by Zubaz

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/07/alberta-flooding-exposes-rotting-carcass-of-bigfoot-2715432.html?utm_content=awesm-publisher&utm_source=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fl.php%3Fu%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fb4in.info%252FsCIm%26h%3D-AQG88NMR%26s%3D1&utm_campaign=&utm_medium=facebook-share&utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2FsCIm

Posted on Jul 19, 2013, 12:46 PM
from IP address 204.13.114.105

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Maybe...hopefully...but...

by Monster Hunter

Doubtful...

Posted on Jul 20, 2013, 9:55 AM
from IP address 174.237.225.75

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

had the same thing happen down this way and

by DonDon

somehow the body went from a human to a bear and lastly either a cow or a deer. Oh and they POOF, body disappeared and no one knows where it went to OOPSY

Posted on Jul 24, 2013, 12:01 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Untitled

by Anonymous

BIGFOOT IS NOT REAL!!!!

Posted on Jul 17, 2013, 11:24 AM
from IP address 173.210.99.34

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

YES I KNOW...

by Monster Hunter

Thanks for the heads up...

Posted on Jul 17, 2013, 12:07 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LOL.... n/t..

by Okiebear

Posted on Jul 17, 2013, 2:13 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Yes I know...

by Circlewalker

Hey Monster Hunter I guess I can walk in the woods again...at night...with no flashlight.

http://listverse.com/2010/08/13/top-10-cryptids-that-turned-out-to-be-real/

Most people didn't think these "monsters" were real either:

[linked image][/IMG][/URL]

and my favorite:

Few people even now have seen them although they were both "found" in the 19th century...Yet another couple of reasons I don't like deep water.

C

Posted on Jul 17, 2013, 6:30 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Curious?

by Big D

Mr./Miss/Mrs./Ms. Anonymous,

If you feel that the creature that is the namesake of this forum is not real, then why bother visiting? Curious are you? Are you doubting yourself? Or are you simply looking for an argument? Whatever the case may be, welcome. And I assure you, these creatures are real. Remember, just because you have not seen something does not mean it is not real. If having a picture, or video, or bones, or actual sighting is the only criteria to prove something exists, then how do you explain the wind, or love, or God??? And I assume you agree that these things are real. Enjoy you visits to our humble forum.

Big D

Posted on Jul 17, 2013, 7:12 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

anonymously clever

by

Thanks for sharing. That's it? Neither is a gorilla if this was the late 1800's or two new species of whale if this was 2010, one over 30 ft long. I bet you have spent a bunch of time in desolate forest too and camping out behind your momma's house in the burbs doesn't count. If you want to see where he's not...I've got a place for you to try to confirm that not to far in the Angelina national reserve. Its only a 1 hour or so into the woods off the neches river. Answer back and I'll send you my email.

Posted on Jul 18, 2013, 4:53 AM
from IP address 166.137.156.152

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

And

by MS Mike

you base your profound exclamation on What exactly??? Have you recently come back from a camping expedition, seen something, and now are questioning YOUR very existence? And what IS "real"? Stick around though. You may learn a few things or change your mind eventually.

Posted on Jul 18, 2013, 6:45 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

There ya go Jim.

by Rick Tullos

He solved it,,lol.
Some folks can't see anything past the end of their nose.

Posted on Jul 20, 2013, 7:09 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Help with adequate equipment upgrades...

by Circlewalker

I am upset with myself since I have had a ridiculous number of opportunities to get both decent stills and decent video and I have been unable to do either very well.

The video camera I am using is recording at 720P. I can't seem to zoom in beyond 20 feet with any clarity. This is a still taken from a video last year and here is the context. I saw a monster standing by some bushes and before I could raise my camera in a flash it was gone. I was coming into the first clearing from the left of the picture. I walked around the bush trying to take pictures and I started hearing screams behind me. I started backing out. I came in East to West and backing out South. At one point I heard noises to my left, the bushes where one went in were directly in front of me and the screams were coming from my front right. The distance is approximately 60 or so feet. This is the area I saw one before it went into the bushes:

The red arrow is the area that I want to examine. The Yellow arrow corresponds to another picture

This is a clip from the video taken approximately 2 minutes later.

The yellow arrow is the place I saw an anomaly the same day but 3 hours earlier that morning.

This is the picture taken with my camera distance is about 100-120 feet:

This is a still from the video taken at approximately 20 feet:

and another still from the video about 1/2 second later. Please note the facial position change:

I am asking for advice on what to get to upgrade my equipment. I need reasonable and realistic ideas please.

Posted on Jul 17, 2013, 10:56 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

My advice...

by Terry

would be to try and get all of those screams of yours recorded.

t.

Posted on Jul 17, 2013, 1:21 PM
from IP address 98.124.1.103

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: recorded

by Circlewalker

I tried sending it off to an organization that stated they would break down such things. All I got was the "huffing" was common and it would be too difficult to isolate the screams because of the high frequency bird noises.

I think I ended up sending my audio to an organization that kept it for their own files
Do you have reputible contacts?

Posted on Jul 18, 2013, 3:24 PM
from IP address 166.137.156.36

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Correction...

by Circlewalker

In the first three stills I was leaving the area and was walking from RIGHT to LEFT of the picture. That equals movement East to west and backing up in the opposite direction the camera is facing.

C

Posted on Jul 17, 2013, 1:23 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

There are some who visit this forum

by Monster Hunter

That should be able to help but unfortunately I'm not one of them...

Posted on Jul 18, 2013, 2:46 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I think Grumpy

by MS Mike

knows a lot about video equipment.

Posted on Jul 18, 2013, 6:48 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I do have the sounds recorded...

by Circlewalker

On both audio recorder and video. The first audio clip occurred close to the creek area before I got to the first clearing. The second are the "screams " I am referring to and occurred just before I come to the decision it was in my best interest to leave the area:

https://soundcloud.com/circlewalker/vocalization-iia

https://soundcloud.com/circlewalker/leaving-the-area2a

Posted on Jul 18, 2013, 7:08 PM
from IP address 68.235.139.177

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I didn't hear...

by Terry

what I would call screams (I never see anything in the blurry photos either) but perhaps it was more evident in the field. We always hear that the forest goes silent when bf are around buy your bird population was happily singing away! Good for them! lol

Thanks for posting that!

t.

Posted on Jul 19, 2013, 8:35 AM
from IP address 216.168.106.251

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I knew something was wrong...

by Circlewalker

The audio is blurry.

As far as the birds being quiet...I am finding that statement as not true...

Thanks for your input Terry

C

Posted on Jul 20, 2013, 6:17 AM
from IP address 166.137.156.47

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Ms Shirley sent me the below...

by Monster Hunter

Across the pond from her home about 100 yards...there's a levy or dam on that side of the pond with a sloping drop off of about six feet...at one time this group of Monsters were bedding up behind this pond...now I have no idea if this is anything or not but have been there many times and have never noticed anything that looks like a couple of Monsters behind any foliage...

[linked image]

Posted on Jul 15, 2013, 12:18 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It looks like monsters to me

by Rodeoman4

Posted on Jul 19, 2013, 11:34 AM
from IP address 199.187.255.104

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I have to apoligize to the poster below.

by Jim Keegan

I confused "Tool Making" with "Tool Using'....two different things.

BF using a twig to dig out an ant hole/termite mound is one thing....tool using.

"Tool Making".....is when he starts fashioning spears from rocks to attack the "Human People"

My Bad

Sorry

Bo

Posted on Jul 13, 2013, 9:47 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hey MH, how have the new knees been treating you?...n/t

by Nellie

Posted on Jul 12, 2013, 12:42 AM
from IP address 108.9.135.56

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

New knees...

by Monster Hunter

Still have a bit of pain at times but so far so good...wish I would have replaced them years back...BTW...thanks for asking Nellie...

Posted on Jul 12, 2013, 7:00 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

God Bless Ya....

by Jim Keegan

New knees....Not easy knockin a good man down. (But they'll keep tryin...)

Fight the good fight, bro!!!

You rock!

Bo

Posted on Jul 14, 2013, 5:54 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

PETA...dog lovers my axx...

by Monster Hunter

Dear Dog Lover,

The American Kennel Club® (AKC) and the Virginia Veterinary Medical Association (VVMA) have today issued statements to highlight their vehement disapproval of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)s apparent policy of euthanizing animals frequently at its shelter in Norfolk, VA. Furthermore, the AKC has called for the PETA shelter to take steps towards balancing its adoption and euthanasia rates for dogs and cats in its shelter.

While most shelters strive for a 90% re-homing rate, PETA is apparently proud of their 99% killing rate and callously boasts that the animals it rescues are better off dead. That is an alarming ratio that should be fully investigated. PETAs track record is absolutely unacceptable, said AKC Chairman Alan Kalter. Legitimate animal shelters in America re-home most of their sheltered animals. If some of Michael Vicks fighting dogs can be rehabilitated and re-homed then PETA can and should do better. If they cannot or will not then they should leave sheltering to others.

Re-homing a dog is not always the easiest but it is AKCs preferred route. PETAs apparent lack of commitment to re-homing is hypocritical. Our experience, through AKC clubs rescue network, proves that a rescued dog can often thrive if given the much-needed love, medical care, rehabilitation and responsible placement into a new home. AKC is disgusted that euthanasia is seemingly so easily employed by PETA.

While it is true that some animals at shelters are too physically injured or psychologically scarred to be adoptable, many of them can be successfully treated, rehabilitated and adopted, said VVMA President, Mark Finkler, D.V.M. Veterinarians throughout Virginia work with numerous shelters and rescue groups to assist in the care of these dogs and cats. It is disappointing to hear that PETA has a different philosophy regarding the handling of these abandoned and unwanted pets."

Posted on Jul 10, 2013, 5:47 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

These same axxholes...

by Monster Hunter

Will picket a chicken shack...but kill an unwanted dog in a heart beat...

Posted on Jul 10, 2013, 5:50 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Have a couple new reports from Mississippi

by DonDon

last one was this past saturday night. A guy I know was sitting at his house down near the river and saw a shadow crouched down outside his bedroom window. He's one of those guys who doesn't play around so he went outside and told whoever it was they need to get off his property. Needless to say when he yelled at it, it stood up. It was a large creature, pushing 7 1/2 feet tall and before he could get to his shotgun, it was gone. Pretty neat to have a friend see one. The othe report I can't rememeber all the details but it was about 10 miles form this one

Posted on Jul 10, 2013, 7:28 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Wonder if he sees anything else...

by Monster Hunter

at night in his yard will he go outside armed?...good report Don and tell your friend thanks for sharing...

Posted on Jul 10, 2013, 2:16 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

this guy will. It wasn't his first time with these creatures

by DonDon

he had another encounter back 15-20 years ago camping in California. It took him 2 years of knowing each other for him to tell me that story.

Posted on Jul 10, 2013, 2:30 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Chimps hunting Monkey's

by Okiebear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1WBs74W4ik&feature=endscreen&NR=1

OB

Posted on Jul 10, 2013, 7:19 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Those Chimps...

by Monster Hunter

are meaner then a yellow yard dog...maybe we should train a group to hunter Monsters...

Posted on Jul 10, 2013, 2:13 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I've seen this video before...

by Timberghost

That's exactly how Monsters hunt only on the ground...

Posted on Jul 10, 2013, 4:09 PM
from IP address 69.35.168.122

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Spoke with Ms. Francis yesterday...

by Monster Hunter

She gave a young man a ride home from the store last week...young man told her that he and his dad were headed home and saw a large black something on all fours cross near the bridge close to her home...

She and Ms. Shirley have taken pictures of Monsters at this bridge and this is the second sighting of a Monster near this bridge...

Posted on Jul 9, 2013, 1:44 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The bridge

by Nellie

Could that be a bridge that a monster could live under? Possibly could they have a bedding area nearby or a trail that they use? Possible good area for a trail cam? Have you checked out that area? Sorry...just some thoughts. happy.gif

Posted on Jul 10, 2013, 12:35 AM
from IP address 108.9.135.56

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Didn't see any sign under the bridge...

by Monster Hunter

They cross north of the bridge and so far what has been seen was headed back east towards the ladies homes...

Posted on Jul 10, 2013, 6:55 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sounds like

by cochise

they made themselves quite comfortable at their house / home. Other than a rural setting, do you know why they have settled in that area? Perhaps they were there before the houses were built ?

Posted on Jul 10, 2013, 9:34 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Been there for a long period of time...

by Monster Hunter

Ms. Francis saw tracks leading from the back of her house years back after a snow...said she didn't think much about it at the time...no idea why but she ain't the lady that spooks easily...Ms. Shirley has known something was around for over ten years since they moved into the home...Doug while working on the house would hear strange noises and walking sounds next to the house in the under brush...

I guess before they figured out they had Monsters they figured it was ghosts beating and banging on the house...I know that more than several have seen a little ghost girl in the house and at Ms. Francis home they hear walking sounds throughout the house but mostly in the hallway leading to the bedrooms...

It is a weird place at times...even I can sense something just ain't right...not often but on a few occasions...

Posted on Jul 10, 2013, 2:28 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Clear Photos?

by Doug Murdoch

When are we going to see some clear photos of these creatures? Having so many of them go through their property, surely there must be many opportunities to wait and get a clear photo.

Posted on Jul 10, 2013, 8:03 PM
from IP address 24.69.198.36

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

There are some pretty good pictures...

by Monster Hunter

Search the MB and look...or do you think someone here owes you something?...

Posted on Jul 11, 2013, 3:22 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It is NOT easy to get photos...

by Circlewalker

Even if you know these things are in the vicinity. The ladies, however, have taken some very good pictures that have been posted.

I agree with Monster Hunter though... the best way to get a crystal clear picture is to go to a location and take one for yourself.

C

Posted on Jul 11, 2013, 4:48 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Every now and then we have a few...

by Monster Hunter

who ask questions that don't keep up with the forum...

Posted on Jul 12, 2013, 8:00 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

All due respect MH

by Doug Murdoch

but I have not seen one photo coming from their property that is clear and unambiguous. Most look to be only shadows in the tree line, or of such poor quality that they should never have been used as evidence. Show me one good clear photo.

Posted on Jul 14, 2013, 12:39 AM
from IP address 24.69.213.132

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: All due respect MH

by Monster Hunter

I'm not posting any pictures for you nor am I going to find the pictures here on the forum for you...

Posted on Jul 14, 2013, 7:29 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Ha

by MS Mike

That one still has me laughing every time I read it!

Posted on Jul 14, 2013, 2:59 PM
from IP address 76.107.89.21

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Grab a

by MS Mike

camera, get out there, and show us one clear photo. Hit your local forest or wildlife area and get after it.

Posted on Jul 15, 2013, 10:10 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Pictures

by MissippiMike

There are many more things that are NOT known about these creatures than things known. Stating that getting good clear pictures is dificult would be one of the biggest understatements I could make. Unless it is just a chance encounter many many things factor into why you can't just sit there and wait until they walk up, then snap a picture. We are talking about something that probably knows what cameras are, and are seemingly much more intelligent than they have been given credit for historically. If you look back over the past year on this board you will see some of the better pics around. Yhey simply don't pose for us and they blend in with the environment almost perfectly when they are around.

Posted on Jul 12, 2013, 8:06 AM
from IP address 76.107.89.21

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re:pics

by wookieehunter

What ppl tend to not understand is they are similar in color as that of their surroundings
When u take a pic of them like that it is gonna be hard to see.unless they are out in the open and then they are still hard to see the details.....

Posted on Jul 15, 2013, 3:59 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re:bf and bridges

by wookieehunter

Mary green taught me that years ago.When there are bridges on non used or barely used roads as well...canals,clearings etc.are awesome palaces as well..bridges hence Rivers,canals or streams...just like in boggy creek, they always follow the streams...

Posted on Jul 15, 2013, 3:54 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

In all my years of BFing...

by Monster Hunter

I have looked and checked under hundreds of bridges without finding any sign of Monsters...makes sense they would but I haven't found any tracks but have a story told me about a bridge that crosses the Sabine River...older lady has to use the bathroom and they're not close to any town so they pull over...she gets out going under the bridge and starts her business...just as she gets started good she claimed a Monster chased her out from under the bridge...

Posted on Jul 15, 2013, 12:24 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Google

Web www.GCBRO.com