Gulf Coast BigFoot Research Organizations Message Board

For the serious discussion of Bigfoot encounters, and sharing of information about these elusive creatures. Please, do NOT abuse this forum, or you will be filtered from any future postings to our Message Board. This is a Moderated Forum. Any postings will be approved by the Moderator. The Moderator reserves the right to expose or bring to light, any person or entities who hoax, fabricate, lie, cheat, steal or any other dishonest activity that brings a negative light or reaction to the Bigfoot Research Field. The Moderator also has the right to respond to any and all attacks against the Moderation of this Forum and or the GCBRO in any way deemed necessary. For the haters and fabricators out there who seek to do no more than slander, or try to create issues for the Moderator or the GCBRO, you have been warned.

WE DO NOT RECOMMEND SHOWING YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR POST'S.

Some post's that mention certain other person's, OR entitie's, are not allowed. We will not permit any free publicity for those that try to create problems for the GCBRO, or any other legitimate research group's, or individual!

MODERATED BOARD
NEW VISITORS
SUBMIT YOUR INFO BEFORE POSTING

Registration is required prior to the approval of your posts. Please submit the following information:

1. Full Name

2. Email Address given you by your Internet Service Provider. (Hotmail, or Yahoo will not suffice.)

3. Physical Address

4. Name, or Alias, you wish to use when posting.

E-MAIL GCBRO MODERATOR

MK Davis videos

by Ken3030

I was watching MK's videos and found this one:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr8Pl4D6GrI

He's discussing the simularities in some recordings from the north and the south.
Brought back memories for me. Sounds just like the two individuals talking that I heard from my deer stand one afternoon in central Louisiana.

Thanks MK, keep up the good work!

Posted on Aug 1, 2013, 9:30 PM
from IP address 184.38.44.148

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Going back to lurk mode and radio silence...

by Circlewalker

It's time for me to STHU for awhile...

A great thanks to Monster Hunter for everything...Thanks also to MS Mike, Versatile, Woodswatcher and Grumpy.

Thanks for everything guys...

C.

Posted on Aug 1, 2013, 4:31 PM
from IP address 76.205.170.147

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Don't get discouraged...

by Monster Hunter

Keep on keeping on doing what you enjoy doing and then sharing...darn near all of us appreciate your time and work in the area you search...sometimes you have to have thick skin to survive in this whacky community at times...mine"s as thick as an alligator...

Posted on Aug 2, 2013, 10:19 AM
from IP address 76.107.24.105

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Circle...

by Rodeoman4

Dont lat the dumb A's bother you what the heck they got? keep on trucking and Get-R-Done!

Posted on Aug 2, 2013, 1:51 PM
from IP address 66.171.1.65

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hope to

by MS Mike

hear from ya soon, take care and be safe!

Posted on Aug 3, 2013, 5:02 PM
from IP address 75.65.225.39

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Appreciate your Contributions CW. n/t.

by Okiebear

Posted on Aug 5, 2013, 11:38 AM
from IP address 129.244.24.79

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

New Video - Hikers capture BF on video? (links)

by MikeInNC

Opinions?

This has made Foxnews.com (and will probably be on other news sites soon) - so exposure will be pretty good for this subject.

http://youtu.be/yeQ_c0DqQjY

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/07/29/hikers-capture-footage-mysterious-bigfoot-figure/

-Mike

Posted on Jul 30, 2013, 8:36 AM
from IP address 70.39.231.140

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Marketing Ploy for an App

by Okiebear

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpost-blogs/weird-wide-web/new-bigfoot-video-either-masterful-marketing-or-proof-sas

OB

Posted on Jul 31, 2013, 7:26 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Just a guy

by DonDon

Arjs to short and looks like someone stumbling around. Not smooth moving

Posted on Jul 31, 2013, 10:41 AM
from IP address 172.15.130.213

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: New Video - Hikers capture BF on video? (links)

by scott from philly

it looks good, but check out his other videos.....last week he posted the one with the "chinese tourists", so that is 2 video sightings in a week....could happen....unlikely, but could......

Posted on Jul 31, 2013, 1:16 PM
from IP address 76.98.35.115

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

RE: New Video

by Randall Chapman

OK. So I watched the video several times and something is fishy to me. I see the supposed Bigfoot on the ridge behind the tree, then it steps out from behind the tree starting to walk to the right. But right after it starts walking, there seems to be some video clipped out as the "creature" is then shown behind the next tree line. It would appear that maybe that part of the video was clipped so as not to show the creature walking to the tree line. I don't know...This type of video though would be the type I would think would be more believable than your typical "walking in the forest, so I guess I will turn on my video camera to see if I catch Bigfoot on Tape" type.

Posted on Aug 1, 2013, 12:17 AM
from IP address 172.2.83.161

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

RE: RE: New Video

by Randall Chapman

Scratch my last post regarding the video. I guess the version I watched on youtube was due to a problem with that post. Since then I have viewed the Video via Fox and there is not a "cut" in the video. Anyway, still not good enough to tell one way or another if it is a Bigfoot or not. But it does seem more believable than not.

Posted on Aug 1, 2013, 7:32 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hoaxers invitation

by rick stone

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/unmanned-aerial-drone-to-search-for-bigfoot/

This just seems like an invitation for hoaxers, especially to advertise it. What happened to ole' fashion research?

Rick

Posted on Jul 30, 2013, 5:39 AM
from IP address 74.232.78.212

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Folks getting lazy

by DonDon

these days. IF I can ever get moved into the new place, I got an idea on how to research an area but It's going to take a year or so to get everything set up.

Posted on Jul 30, 2013, 8:57 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Iknow what you mean...

by rick stone

I don't know much about drones but science has time and time again rejected videos. It will require physical evidence with dna........Good luck with the move.

Posted on Jul 30, 2013, 10:37 PM
from IP address 74.176.114.12

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Old fashion research...

by Terry

has been tainted by hoaxers. Even DNA submissions can't be relied on...i.e. the Melba chick. It's gonna take a body verified by science for the whole world to see.

t.

Posted on Jul 31, 2013, 8:00 AM
from IP address 99.224.182.30

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re:bf research

by wookieehunter

This is the one that Dr. Meldrum is part of. The falcon project.I've always thought sometimes you have to think outside the box instead of doing the same ole things ffor 60+years....please don't take me as being rude lol....

Posted on Jul 31, 2013, 5:19 PM
from IP address 24.158.217.63

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

no offense taken

by Anonymous

I do agree with terry though, it's gonna take a body....

Posted on Aug 3, 2013, 4:04 AM
from IP address 74.232.78.66

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It's going to take a corpse on a slab...

by Monster Hunter

Hoaxing has escalated these past few years because of the Internet but we've always had liars and hoaxers involved...some of the first recorded sightings and evidence reported was suspicious at best...but...it got quite a few people involved...

Posted on Aug 4, 2013, 8:33 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A question and an opinion...

by hogue34

....I will preface this by saying that what I am about to post may get me banished from this forum. If so, I accept that. However, I am just going to state my opinion.

First, I have believed in bigfoot and the thought that they are out there from a very early age. I have had my own encounters, some reported and some not. Both this sight and BFRO found my sightings not important enough to follow up on. Others have.

My opinion is this: There is enough of the scientific communtiy and public community constantly bashing us and discrediting us at every turn. So why do we, as a community of believers, want to bash and discredit one another??? Yes, the Biscardi's and the Georgia "Body" hoaxers are the bad apples and some of the tv shows are a little much. So why must we feel the need to discrdit one another.

What may get me banished is this statement... I have noticed on this site that whenever a video or report (mainly the DNA)or one of the experts, such as Dr. Meldrum put up any information, this site seems to shoot it down and discredit it?? Yet, there are constant pics of blobsquatches and trees and forest. Forgive me, but I have yet to see any "monsters"...Sorry.

I just do not understand a community such as ourselves who should stay tight knit want to fight amongst ourselves.

If I am banished for this post then I want to thank everyone for our interactions and wish you all the best.

Posted on Jul 29, 2013, 9:11 AM
from IP address 168.12.253.66

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

We don't ban for opinions...

by Monster Hunter

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Posted on Jul 30, 2013, 5:38 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Now that...

by hogue34

....I can see!!! haha

Posted on Jul 31, 2013, 12:07 PM
from IP address 173.221.158.218

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re:bigfoot pic

by wookieehunter

Hey Jim, how's it going bud...Hey how big do u think the bf is in the top pic u just posted.saw them before but don't think I ever asked.

Posted on Jul 31, 2013, 1:47 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Just a guess....

by Monster Hunter

Between 7 and 8 foot tall but can tell by the picture he is big...I haven't seen this one down there before...and have no idea how many male Monsters are there...

Posted on Aug 2, 2013, 10:29 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

infighting, etc

by MS Mike

I can't speak for anyone else, but I have seen so many times where I will get my hopes up just a bit, only to be let down. Over and again. All in all it makes me a wee bit or more cynical at times. I'm not saying it is right, it is just the way things are sometimes and I can't help saying-here we go again! So now I hardly ever comment on those things or really give them much of a second thought. I simply wait and with time they usually make dummies of themselves(the hoaxers). As for the pics, well, if one looks at them in the traditional way one usually looks at a family gathering photo nothing will be noticed normally. I have had to train my eyes to look at times at what ISN'T there and really look between things and after I did that and really practiced I began seeing them. There are some very good pics on this site-comparatively speaking IMO. BF don't pose like a gorilla at a zoo might. This hobby requires a boatload of patience I have found, and then some more. Relax, you are gonna be here awhile! There is so much to learn, the surface has barely been scratched.

Posted on Aug 1, 2013, 8:21 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Lovelock Cave Hand Print

by M.K.Davis

This is a high quality photo I took of a large hand print in an obscure part of Lovelock cave. This is the same cave where, in ancient times, ancestors of the Piutes were said to have burned alive a tribe of giant people with red hair. The giants were said to have been cannibalistic. M.K.
[URL=http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz234/Primateer/HighResHandPrint.jpg" alt="[linked image]">[/IMG][/URL]

Don Monroe's lower arm is eighteen inches long.
[URL=http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz234/Primateer/Donsknifeonarm.jpg" alt="[linked image]">[/IMG][/URL]

Here is the knife length wise to the print.
[URL=http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz234/Primateer/Donsknifelongwise.jpg" alt="[linked image]">[/IMG][/URL]

Here's the knife compared horizontally.
[URL=http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz234/Primateer/Donsknifesidewise.jpg" alt="[linked image]">[/IMG][/URL]

Here's the image with a contrast boost. There are apparent dermal ridges in the tarry substance composing the print.
[URL=http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz234/Primateer/Dermals1-3.jpg" alt="[linked image]">[/IMG][/URL]

Posted on Jul 27, 2013, 6:31 PM
from IP address 184.155.154.48

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Lovelock Cave Hand Print

by Ken3030

Cool! Interesting stuff. I was watching your video you have up on that yesterday.

Posted on Jul 28, 2013, 8:49 AM
from IP address 184.38.52.14

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

YiuTube...Lovelock Cave...MK Davis...

by Monster Hunter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG-kLpC2ED4&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_lTZgP0Xz4&feature=youtu.be

Posted on Jul 30, 2013, 5:40 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Possible Bigfoot chase.

by Rick Tullos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO9YSrhml_Y&sns=em

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 6:24 PM
from IP address 64.148.244.140

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Jake says its kind of cheesy...

by Monster Hunter

Camera man knows where to zoom in every time...BTW...I agree with Jake...

Posted on Jul 24, 2013, 4:59 PM
from IP address 174.237.226.241

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I tend to agree.

by Rick Tullos

It seems a little staged.

Posted on Jul 24, 2013, 9:19 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I agree with Jake as well

by DonDon

BAD cheesy

Posted on Jul 25, 2013, 6:39 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Inexpensive thermal imaging soon.

by Rick Tullos

These are designed to clip onto and utilize the camera of your smart phone.
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/mu-thermal-camera-a-great-tool-to-save-on-energy-costs

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 2:36 PM
from IP address 166.147.72.36

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

ran across an interesting video

by DonDon

Thought there wasn't any bones? About the 11 1/2 to 12 minute mark he's talking about apelike with big eye sockets for night vision. I'm still watching now but wanted to post it up. Opinions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 9:48 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

After watching Dons video...

by Monster Hunter

For those who haven't seen...

Sasquatch Sighting or Disguised Pot Growers?

http://www.rightthisminute.com/video/sasquatch-sighting-canada-or-disguised-pot-growers

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 11:22 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'll have to check that one out when I get done with this one

by DonDon

He's talking about Patty now and this was from 1999 I believe. Muscles, where the elbow bends, boobies and a few other things. LOL

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 11:26 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

WOW, Speaker says he actually saw

by DonDon

the Minn Ice man as a kid. No doubting it was a real animal

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 11:31 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

no need

by DonDon

to watch past about the 1:10 mark. After he talked about Zana, the Bigfoot captured by the russian village and her offspring, he goes off the deep end LOL

If you've never heard of Zana before, here's a little light reading
http://www.bigfootencounters.com/creatures/zana2.htm

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 11:43 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Ummm Ummmm

by DonDon

not sure what to say after watching that one jim LOL

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 11:49 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I do agree Don...

by Monster Hunter

Kind of cheesy...

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 4:32 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: I do agree Don...

by Anonymous

Looks like that was put on for the tourists!

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 7:07 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Creative Marketing by Local C of C

by SitesFarm

ParaBreakdown does some excellent sleuthing to uncover the origins of that video here.

His other stuff is pretty good, too.

Posted on Jul 24, 2013, 5:49 AM
from IP address 173.68.231.137

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Minn Ice man now

by DonDon

and Frank Hanson killing it

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 11:30 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

He also

by MissippiMike

has a book by the same name, I got it a few years back, it is quite a good read.

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 1:10 PM
from IP address 71.195.152.130

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Interesting stuff!

by Ken3030

I couldn't stop watching it. The only part that bothered me was he was comparing what looked like one of those fake Wallace footprint casts with the square toes. lol

I never believed the nonsense about us evolving from apes. He makes a good case for that not happening.

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 6:46 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Saw that to Ken

by DonDon

and kinda laughed at him there for a second.

Posted on Jul 24, 2013, 1:59 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

he also did a video on the Star Child Skull

by woodswatcher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moEYqLdupIA

neat video

Posted on Jul 24, 2013, 6:21 AM
from IP address 99.69.105.193

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I personally think,,,

by Rick Tullos

He's on to something.
It may upset some folks but the truth is the truth.

Posted on Jul 24, 2013, 1:57 PM
from IP address 166.147.72.21

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

you can't deny what we don't have

by woodswatcher

I've read a lot of books on the subject and have a lot of questions regarding points at which evolutional lines stop. a total stop with supposed jumps to something else with a totally different biological frame.

interesting indeed.

Posted on Jul 24, 2013, 4:03 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The fossil record supports that,,,

by Rick Tullos

There were a couple of periods where complete species just appeared here as if being brought here from somewhere else!
The "Cambrian explosion" is one of these eras.

Posted on Jul 24, 2013, 9:24 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Monster tries to get into boat with frog hunters...

by Monster Hunter

Two men frogging at a smaller local lake one night heard a loud splash a few yards from their boat...both claimed it was a five or six foot orangutan trying to get in the boat with them...frantically they hit at this Monster with their paddles and only saw glimpses because of their fear...I've been on that lake many times before I believed in Monsters but there is definitely a strange vibe at night out their...heavily wooded...moss hanging from tree limbs with lilly pads and moss covering a large part of the water....and full of snakes of all makes, sizes and models...

BTW...My partner and I had several reports told to us Saturday...from a sighting crossing a fence and road where the Monster was silhouetted to folks, woodsmen/hunters, being yelled and screamed at by unidentifying some things...

Posted on Jul 22, 2013, 3:09 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

thanks

by DonDon

for posting that up Jim. Pretty neat stuff right there

Posted on Jul 22, 2013, 4:21 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Maybe he wanted some

by cochise

frog legs to eat? They could have sat down and ate and washed it down with a cold one. Joking aside, at my age, I would probably had a heart attack. As spooky as it sounds, they have to have a pair of " big ones" to be out there in the first place. Can you tell us where the area might be?

Posted on Jul 22, 2013, 4:26 PM
from IP address 97.101.224.111

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sure I can....

by Monster Hunter

But I'd have to kill you....give me a call and I'll tell you....

Posted on Jul 22, 2013, 8:29 PM
from IP address 174.241.3.76

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Monster tries to get into boat with frog hunters...

by Ken3030

Wow! That would be unnerving for sure. The hunters were probably taking all of his frogs. LOL I've been out at night in a boat many times, the only thing that really scared me was that alligator that was longer than the boat and almost as wide!

Posted on Jul 22, 2013, 8:38 PM
from IP address 184.38.43.233

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

a few years ago

by woodswatcher

there was a story going around that was confirmed by a .gov offical regarding a monkee that climbed aboard a pontoon boat where 2 crappie fisherman were fishing at night.

the 2 fishermen tried to beat it off the boat with an oar and by throwing tackle boxes and by "Rough Talking" it. finally one of the fishermen pulled out a .22 revolver out of a tackle box and emptied it into it at close range and it screamed at them and jumped out of the boat and swam away underwater.

I was asked it was a possibility of this really happening. I told them that nothing would surprise me about these things.

there have been a ton of stories about these things getting close to a boat and stealing stringers of fish too.

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 8:22 AM
from IP address 70.183.48.217

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

They

by MS Mike

must have some pretty darn thick skin-lots of tales of em getn shot but they always run off or swim off never to be seen again.

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 1:14 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: a few years ago

by Anonymous

"both claimed it was a five or six foot orangutan"

That made me think of this letter addressed to Ivan Sanderson reprinted from page 96 of his 1961 magnum opus Abominable Snowmen: Legend Come to Life:

Dear Mr. Sanderson,

I listened to you on Long John Nebel's program last Thursday and
was very much surprised that you talked about such things as Abominable
Snowmen in America. I am a housewife but I majored in biology, attended
our state university and have an M.A. in plain zoology. My husband is
an experimental chemist employed by [company name withheld for obvious
reasons. Author] and my eldest son is a technician in the Air Force. I
come from Mississippi but we have resided here (in Kentucky) for ten
years now.

I wonder if you have ever heard of the Little Red Men of the Delta?
Nobody thought anything much of them where I was raised except that
one had better be careful of shooting one because it might be murder, or
so the sheriff might think if anything came of it, but I was surprised
to find that the folks hereabout know about it too though they took some
years to talk about it to me. My husband is a New Englander and these
folks don't talk much. They are [the Little Red Men of the Delta] said to be
about the size of a ten year old kid and able to climb like monkeys and to
live back from the bayous. They talk a lot but keep out of gunshot range
and mostly go into the water. They are people and the muskrat trappers
say they often wear scraps of discarded lines [linens?] old jeans and such.

If you have heard about them will you talk about them on the air as
it puzzles me that nobody has ever talked about them but everybody in
some places seems to know about them. There was sure nothing in my
biology course about them but there's a lot folks don't know
or don't talk about

Yours, etc.,
Mrs. V. K.

(underlining mine)

Did those two men frogging happen to notice if their orangutan was wearing pants? LOL!

Posted on Jul 24, 2013, 6:14 AM
from IP address 173.68.231.137

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Got a report from Oklahoma...

by Timberghost

A few years back like this one. Only the monster did get on the pontoon with them until one of the men shot it off the boat with a shotgun..

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 11:19 AM
from IP address 66.210.200.125

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yep...Monsters getting in the boats...

by Monster Hunter

at night would darn sure almost eliminate night fishing and frogging...

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 11:26 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I've never had that happen...

by Timberghost

I used to fish several nights a week and have had Monsters come in close on tha bank but never tried to get in the boat. I always thought they were attracted to the chicken liver I was using for bait...

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 11:28 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It was those female Monsters...

by Monster Hunter

checking you out Timber...

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 4:31 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Bet you right Jim

by DonDon

Ole boys tall enough to be a monster. LOL

Posted on Jul 24, 2013, 12:00 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Neat!

by Terry

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2013/07/19/tech-ivvavik-park-wildlife-camera.html

Posted on Jul 22, 2013, 10:12 AM
from IP address 66.79.230.15

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Nice T...

by Monster Hunter

Other videos are nice as well...

Posted on Jul 22, 2013, 3:09 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yeah...

by Terry

I thought so too! Hope you're having a good summer and all the best to you and your family!

t.

Posted on Jul 22, 2013, 6:01 PM
from IP address 66.79.230.15

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Having a good time T...

by Monster Hunter

Ive been keeping up on you through Face Book...you are one busy man...one day you need to come down for a visit...

Posted on Jul 22, 2013, 8:26 PM
from IP address 174.241.3.76

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Neat!

by Ken3030

Thanks for posting that. Thats pretty cool. Those caribou sure are ugly critters, but they do taste good though!

Posted on Jul 22, 2013, 8:32 PM
from IP address 184.38.43.233

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

bigfoot video...

by wookieehunter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU-8GEQf3XA&feature=youtube_gdata_player Here is a really good video if none have seen it before...

Posted on Jul 21, 2013, 11:05 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Interesting and...

by Terry

thanks for posting that!

Well, if the U.S. govt. is hiding evidence, they haven't told the Canadian govt. I worked in forestry for 34 yearsfor the government and never heard a peep about bf from anyone. I was one of the few who had my radar up too cause of my interest.

Because of the hoaxers and flakes out there, I'm one of those guys who would have to see on up close and personal to be 100% sure in my mind that bf animals are running around.

Does anyone else find Dr. Meldrum as being kinda gullible and probably an easy target for hoaxers?

t.

Posted on Jul 21, 2013, 6:48 PM
from IP address 76.75.125.143

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I do believe...

by Monster Hunter

many interested folks believe are want to believe so bad they do become gullible becoming an easy target for the crap slingers...

Posted on Jul 22, 2013, 3:11 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re: video

by wookieehunter

Hey terry no problem....I love gathering all the info I can find.......Hey I've seen a post about this b ut I've been watching mountain monsters. It is a pretty good show actually.a general cryptid show.not just about bigfoot.

Posted on Jul 23, 2013, 7:06 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thank you MH for your accomodation........

by Jim Keegan

But I see I am no longer needed here.

God bless to all....always fight back...hard..or the bullies of the world will win...and their agenda is filled with nothing but evil.

Your friend always.

Bo

Posted on Jul 20, 2013, 1:59 PM
from IP address 24.250.4.127

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You're always welcome Jim...

by Monster Hunter

One day you need to come for a visit before we're to damn old to get around...

Posted on Jul 20, 2013, 6:20 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Corpse found

by Zubaz

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/07/alberta-flooding-exposes-rotting-carcass-of-bigfoot-2715432.html?utm_content=awesm-publisher&utm_source=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fl.php%3Fu%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fb4in.info%252FsCIm%26h%3D-AQG88NMR%26s%3D1&utm_campaign=&utm_medium=facebook-share&utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2FsCIm

Posted on Jul 19, 2013, 12:46 PM
from IP address 204.13.114.105

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Maybe...hopefully...but...

by Monster Hunter

Doubtful...

Posted on Jul 20, 2013, 9:55 AM
from IP address 174.237.225.75

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

had the same thing happen down this way and

by DonDon

somehow the body went from a human to a bear and lastly either a cow or a deer. Oh and they POOF, body disappeared and no one knows where it went to OOPSY

Posted on Jul 24, 2013, 12:01 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Untitled

by Anonymous

BIGFOOT IS NOT REAL!!!!

Posted on Jul 17, 2013, 11:24 AM
from IP address 173.210.99.34

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

YES I KNOW...

by Monster Hunter

Thanks for the heads up...

Posted on Jul 17, 2013, 12:07 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LOL.... n/t..

by Okiebear

Posted on Jul 17, 2013, 2:13 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Yes I know...

by Circlewalker

Hey Monster Hunter I guess I can walk in the woods again...at night...with no flashlight.

http://listverse.com/2010/08/13/top-10-cryptids-that-turned-out-to-be-real/

Most people didn't think these "monsters" were real either:

[linked image][/IMG][/URL]

and my favorite:

Few people even now have seen them although they were both "found" in the 19th century...Yet another couple of reasons I don't like deep water.

C

Posted on Jul 17, 2013, 6:30 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Curious?

by Big D

Mr./Miss/Mrs./Ms. Anonymous,

If you feel that the creature that is the namesake of this forum is not real, then why bother visiting? Curious are you? Are you doubting yourself? Or are you simply looking for an argument? Whatever the case may be, welcome. And I assure you, these creatures are real. Remember, just because you have not seen something does not mean it is not real. If having a picture, or video, or bones, or actual sighting is the only criteria to prove something exists, then how do you explain the wind, or love, or God??? And I assume you agree that these things are real. Enjoy you visits to our humble forum.

Big D

Posted on Jul 17, 2013, 7:12 PM
from IP address 108.93.229.102

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

anonymously clever

by

Thanks for sharing. That's it? Neither is a gorilla if this was the late 1800's or two new species of whale if this was 2010, one over 30 ft long. I bet you have spent a bunch of time in desolate forest too and camping out behind your momma's house in the burbs doesn't count. If you want to see where he's not...I've got a place for you to try to confirm that not to far in the Angelina national reserve. Its only a 1 hour or so into the woods off the neches river. Answer back and I'll send you my email.

Posted on Jul 18, 2013, 4:53 AM
from IP address 166.137.156.152

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

And

by MS Mike

you base your profound exclamation on What exactly??? Have you recently come back from a camping expedition, seen something, and now are questioning YOUR very existence? And what IS "real"? Stick around though. You may learn a few things or change your mind eventually.

Posted on Jul 18, 2013, 6:45 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

There ya go Jim.

by Rick Tullos

He solved it,,lol.
Some folks can't see anything past the end of their nose.

Posted on Jul 20, 2013, 7:09 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Help with adequate equipment upgrades...

by Circlewalker

I am upset with myself since I have had a ridiculous number of opportunities to get both decent stills and decent video and I have been unable to do either very well.

The video camera I am using is recording at 720P. I can't seem to zoom in beyond 20 feet with any clarity. This is a still taken from a video last year and here is the context. I saw a monster standing by some bushes and before I could raise my camera in a flash it was gone. I was coming into the first clearing from the left of the picture. I walked around the bush trying to take pictures and I started hearing screams behind me. I started backing out. I came in East to West and backing out South. At one point I heard noises to my left, the bushes where one went in were directly in front of me and the screams were coming from my front right. The distance is approximately 60 or so feet. This is the area I saw one before it went into the bushes:

The red arrow is the area that I want to examine. The Yellow arrow corresponds to another picture

This is a clip from the video taken approximately 2 minutes later.

The yellow arrow is the place I saw an anomaly the same day but 3 hours earlier that morning.

This is the picture taken with my camera distance is about 100-120 feet:

This is a still from the video taken at approximately 20 feet:

and another still from the video about 1/2 second later. Please note the facial position change:

I am asking for advice on what to get to upgrade my equipment. I need reasonable and realistic ideas please.

Posted on Jul 17, 2013, 10:56 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

My advice...

by Terry

would be to try and get all of those screams of yours recorded.

t.

Posted on Jul 17, 2013, 1:21 PM
from IP address 98.124.1.103

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: recorded

by Circlewalker

I tried sending it off to an organization that stated they would break down such things. All I got was the "huffing" was common and it would be too difficult to isolate the screams because of the high frequency bird noises.

I think I ended up sending my audio to an organization that kept it for their own files
Do you have reputible contacts?

Posted on Jul 18, 2013, 3:24 PM
from IP address 166.137.156.36

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Correction...

by Circlewalker

In the first three stills I was leaving the area and was walking from RIGHT to LEFT of the picture. That equals movement East to west and backing up in the opposite direction the camera is facing.

C

Posted on Jul 17, 2013, 1:23 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

There are some who visit this forum

by Monster Hunter

That should be able to help but unfortunately I'm not one of them...

Posted on Jul 18, 2013, 2:46 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I think Grumpy

by MS Mike

knows a lot about video equipment.

Posted on Jul 18, 2013, 6:48 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I do have the sounds recorded...

by Circlewalker

On both audio recorder and video. The first audio clip occurred close to the creek area before I got to the first clearing. The second are the "screams " I am referring to and occurred just before I come to the decision it was in my best interest to leave the area:

https://soundcloud.com/circlewalker/vocalization-iia

https://soundcloud.com/circlewalker/leaving-the-area2a

Posted on Jul 18, 2013, 7:08 PM
from IP address 68.235.139.177

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I didn't hear...

by Terry

what I would call screams (I never see anything in the blurry photos either) but perhaps it was more evident in the field. We always hear that the forest goes silent when bf are around buy your bird population was happily singing away! Good for them! lol

Thanks for posting that!

t.

Posted on Jul 19, 2013, 8:35 AM
from IP address 216.168.106.251

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I knew something was wrong...

by Circlewalker

The audio is blurry.

As far as the birds being quiet...I am finding that statement as not true...

Thanks for your input Terry

C

Posted on Jul 20, 2013, 6:17 AM
from IP address 166.137.156.47

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Ms Shirley sent me the below...

by Monster Hunter

Across the pond from her home about 100 yards...there's a levy or dam on that side of the pond with a sloping drop off of about six feet...at one time this group of Monsters were bedding up behind this pond...now I have no idea if this is anything or not but have been there many times and have never noticed anything that looks like a couple of Monsters behind any foliage...

[linked image]

Posted on Jul 15, 2013, 12:18 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It looks like monsters to me

by Rodeoman4

Posted on Jul 19, 2013, 11:34 AM
from IP address 199.187.255.104

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I have to apoligize to the poster below.

by Jim Keegan

I confused "Tool Making" with "Tool Using'....two different things.

BF using a twig to dig out an ant hole/termite mound is one thing....tool using.

"Tool Making".....is when he starts fashioning spears from rocks to attack the "Human People"

My Bad

Sorry

Bo

Posted on Jul 13, 2013, 9:47 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hey MH, how have the new knees been treating you?...n/t

by Nellie

Posted on Jul 12, 2013, 12:42 AM
from IP address 108.9.135.56

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

New knees...

by Monster Hunter

Still have a bit of pain at times but so far so good...wish I would have replaced them years back...BTW...thanks for asking Nellie...

Posted on Jul 12, 2013, 7:00 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

God Bless Ya....

by Jim Keegan

New knees....Not easy knockin a good man down. (But they'll keep tryin...)

Fight the good fight, bro!!!

You rock!

Bo

Posted on Jul 14, 2013, 5:54 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

PETA...dog lovers my axx...

by Monster Hunter

Dear Dog Lover,

The American Kennel ClubŪ (AKC) and the Virginia Veterinary Medical Association (VVMA) have today issued statements to highlight their vehement disapproval of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)s apparent policy of euthanizing animals frequently at its shelter in Norfolk, VA. Furthermore, the AKC has called for the PETA shelter to take steps towards balancing its adoption and euthanasia rates for dogs and cats in its shelter.

While most shelters strive for a 90% re-homing rate, PETA is apparently proud of their 99% killing rate and callously boasts that the animals it rescues are better off dead. That is an alarming ratio that should be fully investigated. PETAs track record is absolutely unacceptable, said AKC Chairman Alan Kalter. Legitimate animal shelters in America re-home most of their sheltered animals. If some of Michael Vicks fighting dogs can be rehabilitated and re-homed then PETA can and should do better. If they cannot or will not then they should leave sheltering to others.

Re-homing a dog is not always the easiest but it is AKCs preferred route. PETAs apparent lack of commitment to re-homing is hypocritical. Our experience, through AKC clubs rescue network, proves that a rescued dog can often thrive if given the much-needed love, medical care, rehabilitation and responsible placement into a new home. AKC is disgusted that euthanasia is seemingly so easily employed by PETA.

While it is true that some animals at shelters are too physically injured or psychologically scarred to be adoptable, many of them can be successfully treated, rehabilitated and adopted, said VVMA President, Mark Finkler, D.V.M. Veterinarians throughout Virginia work with numerous shelters and rescue groups to assist in the care of these dogs and cats. It is disappointing to hear that PETA has a different philosophy regarding the handling of these abandoned and unwanted pets."

Posted on Jul 10, 2013, 5:47 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

These same axxholes...

by Monster Hunter

Will picket a chicken shack...but kill an unwanted dog in a heart beat...

Posted on Jul 10, 2013, 5:50 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Have a couple new reports from Mississippi

by DonDon

last one was this past saturday night. A guy I know was sitting at his house down near the river and saw a shadow crouched down outside his bedroom window. He's one of those guys who doesn't play around so he went outside and told whoever it was they need to get off his property. Needless to say when he yelled at it, it stood up. It was a large creature, pushing 7 1/2 feet tall and before he could get to his shotgun, it was gone. Pretty neat to have a friend see one. The othe report I can't rememeber all the details but it was about 10 miles form this one

Posted on Jul 10, 2013, 7:28 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Wonder if he sees anything else...

by Monster Hunter

at night in his yard will he go outside armed?...good report Don and tell your friend thanks for sharing...

Posted on Jul 10, 2013, 2:16 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

this guy will. It wasn't his first time with these creatures

by DonDon

he had another encounter back 15-20 years ago camping in California. It took him 2 years of knowing each other for him to tell me that story.

Posted on Jul 10, 2013, 2:30 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Chimps hunting Monkey's

by Okiebear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1WBs74W4ik&feature=endscreen&NR=1

OB

Posted on Jul 10, 2013, 7:19 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Those Chimps...

by Monster Hunter

are meaner then a yellow yard dog...maybe we should train a group to hunter Monsters...

Posted on Jul 10, 2013, 2:13 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I've seen this video before...

by Timberghost

That's exactly how Monsters hunt only on the ground...

Posted on Jul 10, 2013, 4:09 PM
from IP address 69.35.168.122

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Spoke with Ms. Francis yesterday...

by Monster Hunter

She gave a young man a ride home from the store last week...young man told her that he and his dad were headed home and saw a large black something on all fours cross near the bridge close to her home...

She and Ms. Shirley have taken pictures of Monsters at this bridge and this is the second sighting of a Monster near this bridge...

Posted on Jul 9, 2013, 1:44 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The bridge

by Nellie

Could that be a bridge that a monster could live under? Possibly could they have a bedding area nearby or a trail that they use? Possible good area for a trail cam? Have you checked out that area? Sorry...just some thoughts. happy.gif

Posted on Jul 10, 2013, 12:35 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Didn't see any sign under the bridge...

by Monster Hunter

They cross north of the bridge and so far what has been seen was headed back east towards the ladies homes...

Posted on Jul 10, 2013, 6:55 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sounds like

by cochise

they made themselves quite comfortable at their house / home. Other than a rural setting, do you know why they have settled in that area? Perhaps they were there before the houses were built ?

Posted on Jul 10, 2013, 9:34 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Been there for a long period of time...

by Monster Hunter

Ms. Francis saw tracks leading from the back of her house years back after a snow...said she didn't think much about it at the time...no idea why but she ain't the lady that spooks easily...Ms. Shirley has known something was around for over ten years since they moved into the home...Doug while working on the house would hear strange noises and walking sounds next to the house in the under brush...

I guess before they figured out they had Monsters they figured it was ghosts beating and banging on the house...I know that more than several have seen a little ghost girl in the house and at Ms. Francis home they hear walking sounds throughout the house but mostly in the hallway leading to the bedrooms...

It is a weird place at times...even I can sense something just ain't right...not often but on a few occasions...

Posted on Jul 10, 2013, 2:28 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Clear Photos?

by Doug Murdoch

When are we going to see some clear photos of these creatures? Having so many of them go through their property, surely there must be many opportunities to wait and get a clear photo.

Posted on Jul 10, 2013, 8:03 PM
from IP address 24.69.198.36

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

There are some pretty good pictures...

by Monster Hunter

Search the MB and look...or do you think someone here owes you something?...

Posted on Jul 11, 2013, 3:22 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It is NOT easy to get photos...

by Circlewalker

Even if you know these things are in the vicinity. The ladies, however, have taken some very good pictures that have been posted.

I agree with Monster Hunter though... the best way to get a crystal clear picture is to go to a location and take one for yourself.

C

Posted on Jul 11, 2013, 4:48 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Every now and then we have a few...

by Monster Hunter

who ask questions that don't keep up with the forum...

Posted on Jul 12, 2013, 8:00 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

All due respect MH

by Doug Murdoch

but I have not seen one photo coming from their property that is clear and unambiguous. Most look to be only shadows in the tree line, or of such poor quality that they should never have been used as evidence. Show me one good clear photo.

Posted on Jul 14, 2013, 12:39 AM
from IP address 24.69.213.132

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: All due respect MH

by Monster Hunter

I'm not posting any pictures for you nor am I going to find the pictures here on the forum for you...

Posted on Jul 14, 2013, 7:29 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Ha

by MS Mike

That one still has me laughing every time I read it!

Posted on Jul 14, 2013, 2:59 PM
from IP address 76.107.89.21

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Grab a

by MS Mike

camera, get out there, and show us one clear photo. Hit your local forest or wildlife area and get after it.

Posted on Jul 15, 2013, 10:10 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Pictures

by MissippiMike

There are many more things that are NOT known about these creatures than things known. Stating that getting good clear pictures is dificult would be one of the biggest understatements I could make. Unless it is just a chance encounter many many things factor into why you can't just sit there and wait until they walk up, then snap a picture. We are talking about something that probably knows what cameras are, and are seemingly much more intelligent than they have been given credit for historically. If you look back over the past year on this board you will see some of the better pics around. Yhey simply don't pose for us and they blend in with the environment almost perfectly when they are around.

Posted on Jul 12, 2013, 8:06 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re:pics

by wookieehunter

What ppl tend to not understand is they are similar in color as that of their surroundings
When u take a pic of them like that it is gonna be hard to see.unless they are out in the open and then they are still hard to see the details.....

Posted on Jul 15, 2013, 3:59 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re:bf and bridges

by wookieehunter

Mary green taught me that years ago.When there are bridges on non used or barely used roads as well...canals,clearings etc.are awesome palaces as well..bridges hence Rivers,canals or streams...just like in boggy creek, they always follow the streams...

Posted on Jul 15, 2013, 3:54 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

In all my years of BFing...

by Monster Hunter

I have looked and checked under hundreds of bridges without finding any sign of Monsters...makes sense they would but I haven't found any tracks but have a story told me about a bridge that crosses the Sabine River...older lady has to use the bathroom and they're not close to any town so they pull over...she gets out going under the bridge and starts her business...just as she gets started good she claimed a Monster chased her out from under the bridge...

Posted on Jul 15, 2013, 12:24 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Last night on Mountain Monsters...

by Timberghost

They were doing the show in western West Virginia on "Devil Dogs" and said the animal had three toes...hmmm
Could it be?

[linked image]

Posted on Jul 7, 2013, 7:46 AM
from IP address 69.35.168.117

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Hissing Critters was my first thought too. n/t

by Okiebear

Posted on Jul 8, 2013, 9:08 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I saw that thinking maybe we had some "Devil Dogs"

by Monster Hunter

in Oklahoma and Louisiana...

Posted on Jul 8, 2013, 3:57 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I was

by MissippiMike

married to one-she is in Baton Rouge but is in perfect disguise walking around trying to fool everyone with 5 toes.

Posted on Jul 14, 2013, 3:03 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

"TWERDLING"

by T Cobb

Does anyone know of a good sound database that would have bigfoot noises at night? I experienced w/ another person from your group...what he called "twerdling" (sp) ? It is bird like but obviously not a bird. Anyway...I wanted to research more night noises so I could more easily identify BF sounds as I'm still new and have more much more to learn. Also...If there's anybody in SE Texas or SW Louisiana that's spending time in the field let me know. I'm still looking for folks that are in my area and looking to research BF in this area. I'm new to it but don't mind doing the grunt work.

Posted on Jul 7, 2013, 12:13 AM
from IP address 68.206.29.208

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Happy Birthday my fellow Grunt.

by Jim Keegan

Dying is easy....Living is the hard part.

237 years.

God bless the soldiers of our time.

Semper Fi.....Follow Me.....Anchors away....Off we go.

"Don't tread on me"

America

Posted on Jul 5, 2013, 6:14 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Independence Day!...n/t

by Nellie

Posted on Jul 4, 2013, 1:24 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thank you!

by RubyRed

And the same to you and yours. We plan to have a very quiet 4th and like we do every year will watch most of "Freedom over Houston" and the fireworks in Boston and New York...then go to bed.

Hot dogs for lunch today!
happy.gif

Posted on Jul 4, 2013, 9:35 AM
from IP address 76.164.121.166

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Happy to hear you had a nice day RR

by Nellie

This 4th was special in that my son is alive and well and was able to see the fireworks with me...last year he was recovering in the hospital from our car wreck and missed them. We go to the north of town were we can stand on the bridge coming into town and see them perfectly but he really enjoys watching them to music though. This week we have gotten rain every day and they seemed to have had some trouble sending up some of their fireworks. We had hot dogs too...for dinner. I cooked them in the rain under an umbrella on our charcoal grill. A 4th of July worth remembering! happy.gif

Posted on Jul 6, 2013, 12:33 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Praise the Lord

by RubyRed

For He is truly the God of miracles and the Great Physician. Good news about your son.
happy.gif

Posted on Jul 7, 2013, 10:36 AM
from IP address 76.164.121.166

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Daily Mail (UK) -- Journalist tests purported Bigfoot DNA sample and finds

by SitesFarm

Journalist tests purported Bigfoot DNA sample and finds it contains mostly opossum.

Texas veterinarian Melba Ketchum's claims that she proved the existence of Sasquatch with DNA evidence last fall caused even some serious scientists to stand up and take notice.

Now, they're rolling over and playing dead. A Houston newspaper reporter had the purposed Big Foot sample DNA tested by an independent geneticist and found Ketchum's 'evidence' isn't what she claims.

The sample contains mostly opossum DNA, mixed in with markers from other animals, according to the tests.

Read more here!

Posted on Jul 2, 2013, 9:37 PM
from IP address 173.68.242.163

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I think the writer has a bone to pick with Ketchum...

by Monster Hunter

No way in hexx did she submit possum DNA for the lab to test...

Posted on Jul 3, 2013, 8:02 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I Was Very Interested in Dr. Ketchum's Analysis . . .

by SitesFarm

. . . but lost interest over time due to conflicting news items, blog chatter, etc. What's really going on with her DNA tests?

Posted on Jul 3, 2013, 2:55 PM
from IP address 70.208.75.4

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

My opinion...

by Monster Hunter

I have spoken with Ketchum more than several times over the years...personally I think she has been bamboozled by the side show wannabes that have more tales to tell the truth...was it for money?...I have no idea but even a simple minded idiot would not send DNA samples of a possum to a lab knowing full well they came from a possum...

Bottom line...I really have doubts about this human/Bigfoot DNA...what I would like to know is what the author of the article has against Ketchum...he, IMHO, is plum full of sxxx...

Posted on Jul 4, 2013, 12:03 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sounds like she used a sample ...

by Nellie

from the Georgia boys freezer Bigfoot.

Posted on Jul 4, 2013, 1:17 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

switching the sample

by Anonymous

is paussible . It would be easy to do just to make her look bad.

Posted on Jul 5, 2013, 9:07 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sounds like she used a sample ...

by Nellie

from the Georgia boys freezer Bigfoot.

Posted on Jul 4, 2013, 1:18 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Minnesota Iceman is back!

by

The real minnesota iceman has been located, purchased and is on display at the museum of the weird in Austin, Texas.

Posted on Jul 2, 2013, 2:50 PM
from IP address 166.137.156.29

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Here is a link to the museum and some articles...

by Circlewalker

There is a story of how and where this thing was killed and in another section what will happen to it in the future.

http://www.museumoftheweird.com/news/2013/06/30/frank-hansens-story-of-the-minnesota-iceman/

C

Posted on Jul 3, 2013, 5:26 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

He looks good for his age.....

by Jim Keegan

Maybe he is a left over caveman.

I don't believe it has anything to do with modern day BF research. Looks nothing like today's report descriptions. Let the anthropologist chase their own problem...we have enough on our plate.

"If you go looking for the devil....you will find him."

Jim Keegan~ 1989

Posted on Jul 5, 2013, 11:17 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Mountain Monsters

by go200mph

Am I the only one who is left saying "what the heck?" after this past Saturday's show when they obviously had what they said was a "grassman" within their grasp and they just casually packed up and left. I truly think most of that is staged for the show, based on the camera angles and the cameraman/crew ten to twenty feet away from the purely terrified hunters. When they were in that house and everything happening around them, the cameras never go off the hunters. I'll tell you for a fact that if I had a nine foot beast chasing my group, I would be trying to get footage of the beast instead of focusing on a bunch of bungling amateurs with guns. It's a wonder someone hasn't got his arse shot off.
The dude digging his pit supposedly sees something up on the hill and with a camera crew there, they don't show any footage or seem to investigate any further. With the tens of thousands of dollars worth of camera equipment and production funding, seems to me they could get some state of the art video equipment with remote control and wi-fi monitoring and have someone off-site with a bank of monitors looking at the HD camera footage coming in. If they truly captured a blurry photo of one, they should have that area blanketed by HD 1080 video cameras with remote capabilities and wi-fi.
Let's get into the 21st century with these investigations and get crisp, clear videos and that may lead to a capture or kill. If that area was as active as they portrayed on the show, there needs to be a twenty-four, seven presence and monitoring.
The money is there with the popularity of these shows. Someone with an active area needs to contact one of these production companies and work a deal for good monitoring equipment, in exchange for publication rights to the photos, (not ownership rights). Images of blurry "blobs" do nothing but cause the community to be looked at with skepticism and criticism. The clowns of this community, Moneymaker and the rest have one thing most on this board do not, access to large amounts of money and technology. They aren't using their money or technology wisely. Having followed this board for as long as I have, I believe the methods of hunting used by many of you, combined by good technology and money would at least result in much better video/photographic evidence. Then, with the likes of MK analyzing the evidence, this could lead to better methods of obtaining a specimen for definitive identification.
Is any of this feasible or am I off the mark with this?

Posted on Jul 2, 2013, 7:06 AM
from IP address 71.99.153.127

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Gun Safety

by Okiebear

How would you like to hunt with these guys? Much less be a camera man.
Having been on several hunts I see a lot of sensationalism for ratings myself.
I also wonder if this was the same production company that contacted our group a few years ago.

OB

Posted on Jul 3, 2013, 8:45 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You guys would be better looking actors

by RubyRed

than the guys in this group. BUT pound for pound, I still like watching them better than two of those dudes in "Finding Bigfoot." This now makes 2 episodes where they clearly underestimated the quarry. AS has been said by wiser and more experienced heads than mine: "we are their entertainment." IF a creature (or someone)is watching you set up a cage trap OR build a pit trap, then the jig's up, dude. Stop trying to outsmart the critters. They are onto you and your stupid traps. AND your complaint is the same as mine in all these shows--too much camera on the "stars" and not enough on what's happening around them. Something was clearly after the guys, when they were in that wrecked house, but did we get to see what...NO!

happy.gif

Posted on Jul 3, 2013, 3:55 PM
from IP address 98.201.79.114

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

easily explainable

by scott from philly

for moneymaker and his "finding bigfoot" crew.....the money for them is in the "finding".....as long as they are "finding" they have a show and a cash flow due to people watching the show.....if they find it, no more show.....but since they are no kill, what good does finding it do anyway?
I seen that crew damn near kill themselves walking on a deck, kncking on a tree and just walking in woods at night with flaslights.....I wouldnt go into same woods with these people if they were armed....

I really doubt anyone who is on Tv's seriousness in finding anything, because they all roll into an area, stay a week, then leave and go somewhere else....why not stay in one area, for an extended amount of time, and see what you find?

you can take all pictures you want with 1080, 3d whatever.....always going to be doubt until the specimen is delivered.

Posted on Jul 3, 2013, 10:22 PM
from IP address 76.98.35.115

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

The show Mountain Monsters

by Nellie

did you happen to catch a glimpse of what may have been a monster trying to hide in the treeline up on the hill right after they show the guy digging the pit and just before the commercial break. He was feeling uneasy like he was being watched. I slowed it down and went forward and backward trying to figure if it was a member of their crew or if it was a real monster...it looked like it had long brown hair hanging down from it's head area and it looked all the same color. That show is definitely different! A bit different on the entertainment value than Finding Bigfoot. I didn't think they went about their Bigfoot herding or catching techniques in a very savvy way...they had the opportunity for a great camera trap instead of a stupid pit to have it fall into...like...what were they going to do if by chance they DID trap one in their pit! Oh, and it was kind of funny watching the young heavy guy of the team not be able to watch his feet and roll around on the ground...I guess this show had to have a Bobo type too. I wish all the best to these guys and their new show...I hope they have better luck than the Finding Bigfoot team! happy.gif

Posted on Jul 4, 2013, 1:10 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

What about the picture of the creature

by DonDon

they got next to the pit? Interesting

Posted on Jul 5, 2013, 8:55 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Bravo

by Jim Keegan

Go Says:

"Let's get into the 21st century with these investigations and get crisp, clear videos and that may lead to a capture or kill. If that area was as active as they portrayed on the show, there needs to be a twenty-four, seven presence and monitoring.
The money is there with the popularity of these shows."

Exactly....I have been saying for quite some time that a long term observation by responsible people of a hot spot is required to gain any new positive evidence.

These shows do make money. Unfortunetly, it goes to their backyard swimming pools and new Lexus.

Their belief in BF goes as far as their new toys and the ratings.

Go Red Sox!

Bo

Posted on Jul 5, 2013, 11:06 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Jim Keegan

by DonDon

Think your right about long term observation. That's exactly what MK has in the videos he's been working in the last year or so. He stubled onto a gold mine with those. IMO

Posted on Jul 14, 2013, 10:46 AM
from IP address 69.197.222.203

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Monster or something shakes car violently...

by Monster Hunter

Ms. Shirley's niece comes in to attend a family funeral...decides to sleep in the car since arriving late...was awaken with the car getting the crap shook out of it...

Posted on Jul 1, 2013, 5:41 PM
from IP address 174.250.192.236

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

That'll make ya

by DonDon

pucker up pretty bad.

Posted on Jul 3, 2013, 7:33 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Not a better way...

by Randall Chapman

To have and probably die of a heart attack...

Posted on Jul 3, 2013, 3:35 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

No one warned her about the huge hairy monsters...

by Nellie

that lurk in the woods and like to come out at night and prank with you? I wonder how they explained that one to her! If they told her about the monsters the look on her face must have been priceless! I could bet money that she will never fall sleep in her car there ever again. I hope she's ok and didn't have a heart attack from the scare. It just goes to show you that the monsters are still there and continue to watch and tromp around the place at night. Did they find any evidence of them rocking the car...hand or footprints on or near the car? Just curious.happy.gif

Posted on Jul 6, 2013, 12:03 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

big foot noeses

by sean bergeson

im trying to report a incounter with what i herd on my hike yesterday

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 76.107.24.105 on Jun 27, 2013 4:14 PM

Posted on Jun 27, 2013, 1:41 PM
from IP address 206.188.232.41

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Okay... Tell us what you heard....

by Monster Hunter

We're all ears...

Posted on Jun 27, 2013, 4:16 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I hope he's from overseas.

by Jim Keegan

Otherwise, he's ......not too bright.

Posted on Jul 5, 2013, 6:26 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

First day of summer yesterday...

by Monster Hunter

and it was hot and humid here but while mowing I was thinking about Monsters migrating...here they don't need to go anywhere since our weather never gets cold enough long enough for any of our critters to migrate...now up North...yeah I could see Monsters migrating following the herds...

This heat is what is a killer here but I have had sightings, daytime, during the hottest months of the year...July, August and September while feeding...the same applies down at the ladies houses...sitting on the back porch in 90 plus degree heat we have seen Monsters checking us out...what's the deal?...critters that can stand the cold but yet the heat as well?...

Posted on Jun 25, 2013, 1:38 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'm in Canada...

by Terry

and that's north. Other than birds, the animals don't migrate here in the winter. They hibernate or adapt. There aren't any bf animals here cause we get lots of snow and there aren't any tracks other than from hoaxers.

t.

Posted on Jun 25, 2013, 4:35 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Just like us

by Big D

MH,

I suspect that these creatures are just like us . . . primates that is . . . and we primates have an uncanny ability to adapt to our environment through the use of common sense, the use of tools, and the ability and good sense to construct and use shelter. Not to mention we are warm blooded, which is a pretty awesome trait in and of itself. That is my two cents worth on how they handle both extremes.

Big D

Posted on Jun 29, 2013, 10:02 PM
from IP address 108.93.229.102

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Use of tools???????

by Jim Keegan

When did this happen?

I guess they are using fire and wearing hides as well.

Do you realise the use of tools is an element of an ape becoming human?

Once that happens....we are no longer hunting...we are trying to make contact.

Please show me their "Use of tools" before one of my friends pops a cap in my great great great great great great great grandfather...lol

Posted on Jul 5, 2013, 6:42 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Lots of shows on TV today

by DonDon

On AMERI channel 194 on fish. Guess its an outdoor channel. Monster shows all day leading up to a new show. Mountain Monsters. Looks like their trying to catch a squatch with a big cage

Posted on Jun 22, 2013, 5:42 AM
from IP address 69.197.220.188

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Show wasn't that bad

by DonDon

I actually kinda like it. They were chasing a Wolf man. Tracks were HUGE and something did scare the crap outta them. Their going after the grassman this coming week

Posted on Jun 24, 2013, 2:19 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I reckon it's as good or better then the others...

by Monster Hunter

But these folks thinking bipedal gait with canine feet...just ain't going to happen...

Posted on Jun 25, 2013, 10:18 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yep

by MissippiMike

I am wondering just how many of these "cryptids" are mis-identifications of Monsters as we know them. I mean, they are all only getting little glimpses of whatever they are seeing.

Posted on Jun 25, 2013, 10:23 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Too many so-called experts who aren't

by RubyRed

To me, and this is just my opinion, that "wolf man" on video looked more like a real wolf at times and then at other times like my idea of a BF going quad, especially in that FLIR camera shot of the wolf man up on the ridge. Did something (or someone) off-camera make the growls and wolf-like calls heard? Yes, probably. But, as with the show "Finding Bigfoot," those sounds could have been manufactured and played by the crew. Unless you see the animal growling or howling, don't believe any sounds you hear on tape. Who knows what or who made them?

Even Silver Fox agreed that whatever walked in front of the camera-trap, ignored the goat and then also avoided the foot pedal trigger for the trap HAD WATCHED them set up the trap and then trigger it. Not enough credit for being smart is given to Bigfoot/Sasquatch or even wolf "men." After all, BF, etc. has been able to avoid capture for some reason. They probably know all our tricks...

happy.gif

Posted on Jul 1, 2013, 8:03 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

What

by MS Mike

was so good was there was no Matt M on the show!

Posted on Jun 25, 2013, 10:54 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Kind of like getting a breath of fresh air...

by Monster Hunter

Seeing new faces and not hearing folks going through the woods whumping on trees and hollering...BTW...Has any of these groups brought any informative information/evidence to the table?...

Posted on Jun 25, 2013, 1:27 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

And NO

by DonDon

Jeff Meldrum. WHEWWWW just some good ole boys. They even had a Barry with them. he was the Muscles. LOL He's the one in the green bandana in the main pic hehe http://america.discovery.com/tv-shows/mountain-monsters/mountain-monsters-photos.htm

Posted on Jun 26, 2013, 12:51 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Paybacks Don!

by Okiebear

Also he is far less handsome than myself. Just ask Nessa; she will tell ya! :P

OB

Posted on Jun 26, 2013, 3:07 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Couldn't help

by DonDon

myself Brotha LOL Couldn't have been you though. He didn't have a beer in his hand

Posted on Jun 27, 2013, 8:23 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Haven't Posted in Awhile

by Mississippi Squatcher

Well hello all. I have been out of pocket for quite some time as my job has taken me out on the road. I am currently down in south Texas coming from Mississippi. I would not have thought that these creatures would have been down here, but then I learn of the Lipan Apache story of the "Supernatuaral Being of The river" and the Story of "La Llarona" (the weeping Woman). They have stories down here that are SO bigfoot related but they chalk them up to Ghosts. I heard a report from border patrol about capturing a group of illegals seeing eye shine and telling the "no se mueva" (don't move) and then getting rocks thrown at them. They investigate see red eye shine. interesting non the less. I first got suspicious on the road down when I passed the Guadeluepe rive, Salado Creek, Esperanza stream and the MONKEY SLOUGH. The next creek was called DEVILS RUN. Then back to the spanish names again. Very interesting. If anyone has any thoughts or ideas about getting these people to talk please let me know because this place does have activity. Thanks.

Posted on Jun 19, 2013, 12:14 AM
from IP address 70.117.240.184

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

LaLlorona's not a Sasquatch!

by RubyRed

She is the spirit of a woman condemned for drowning her children and herself. However, the Big Furries do inhabit South Texas and so do the Jaguarondis and Black Jaguars. One of my students saw one running beside their car when they were returning from a South Texas bow hunting trip. They could not believe their eyes; they also had a possible BF sighting too.

Happy hunting. Keep your eyes peeled.
wink.gif

Posted on Jun 19, 2013, 10:51 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Anybody in SE Texas or SW LA looking to...

by

I'm somewhat new to researching BF but avid for sure. I am looking for anyone who shares this same interest as myself. So far outside of my family property in Jasper county...Ive been finding low populated areas of Village creek and the Neches to do research from my kayak. Only because I feel more comfortable in the early morning hours from the water. I'm sure its a false sense of security but my ideas are always big until I'm out in the middle of the forest at 4:00 am rolling solo and then I'm not so bold. If anyone in the area is researching and doesn't mind a newbie accompanying them please contact me. BTW I realize I don't know much and wont pretend to. Alos I know that God gave two ears and one mouth for a reason. Will travel...

-T Cobb

Posted on Jun 18, 2013, 8:42 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'm sure you'll find someone on this board

by RubyRed

n/t

Posted on Jun 19, 2013, 10:53 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Where in Jasper County...

by Monster Hunter

are you located?...and drop an email to the moderator to become a member...

Posted on Jun 19, 2013, 3:44 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re

by tcobb

Between jasper and kbyville...252 to cr 509 about 3 miles...

Posted on Jun 19, 2013, 8:46 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

i think

by tcobb

I think that I did...I talked to Mr Hamilton after a experience and also filled out the form before I posted. How do a join...email and request?

Posted on Jun 19, 2013, 8:52 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Go Bulldogs!

by MissippiMike

Mississippi State is in the College World Series of baseball. I have been following them for over 40 years, usually miserably. I'm pullin for tha dawgs! Go baby!

Posted on Jun 18, 2013, 10:11 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

This is our 7th trip to the CWS

by DonDon

The last couple years we've been down a little but we usually have one heck of a team. Check this video out. The guys on the bench call themselves THE BENCH MOBB lol Dang crazy baseball players. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE_sS_5MbXU

Posted on Jun 19, 2013, 8:14 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

So ready to get all this over with

by DonDon

Put our house on the market last Friday after a years worth (and 10 grand) of remodling. Just got our first HIT on it. Think they wanna come look tomorrow after work. Then a couple days ago, the realtor called and said that one of the 2 lenders had agreed on our offer on the new place. It's in a short sale so the main lender AND the 2nd mortgage lender both had to agree. KILLING ME not to be able to go and do things.

Posted on Jun 17, 2013, 2:19 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Want some Cheese?

by Okiebear

It will all work out. Most of what you are worrying about you have no control over so no sense worrying. What you are going through is one of those top life stressing events though. Drink up! Also I think you and Nessa would could pull off living in a "van down by the river". :P

OB

Posted on Jun 18, 2013, 7:50 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Can't help but worry Barry

by DonDon

We have 2 coming tonight to look at it.

Posted on Jun 18, 2013, 11:20 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Happy Fathers Day...

by Monster Hunter

Hope you all enjoy your children and you have a blessed day...

Posted on Jun 16, 2013, 11:52 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Happy Fathers Day!!! n/t

by Ken3030

Posted on Jun 16, 2013, 2:19 PM
from IP address 184.38.115.72

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Happy Fathers Day

by Rodeoman4

Same to you Jim, and all Fathers out there!

Posted on Jun 17, 2013, 12:57 PM
from IP address 66.171.2.137

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

My husband Silver Fox

by RubyRed

thanks you for the Father's Day wishes.
RR wink.gif

Posted on Jun 19, 2013, 10:54 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Join this forum

by Gary Pilkenton

I would like to join the GCBRO forum,i am an amatuer researcher wanting to learn more on these species of primate,Thank You!!

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 76.107.24.105 on Jun 16, 2013 6:18 AM

Posted on Jun 15, 2013, 2:47 PM
from IP address 24.177.70.21

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Read the forum rules Gary...

by Monster Hunter

Send in your info...

Posted on Jun 16, 2013, 6:20 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

First I heard about this was today

by DonDon

Friend posted the link up awhile ago on a outdoor forum to mess with me.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuwJAumWwKY&feature=youtu.be

Posted on Jun 14, 2013, 2:40 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Don...be afraid...be very afraid...since this is...

by Monster Hunter

taken from a movie...

Posted on Jun 14, 2013, 2:48 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Lol

by DonDon

Never seen this before

Posted on Jun 14, 2013, 3:45 PM
from IP address 69.197.222.21

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: First I heard about this was today

by Ken3030

I liked the line:

"It's a loup garou alright...and i promise ya the worse is yet to come!"

LOL

Posted on Jun 14, 2013, 6:16 PM
from IP address 184.38.115.72

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

interesting talk about Digger Indians

by woodswatcher

everyone who knows me has heard me give tons of respect to MK Davis who is a pillar of this community. Anything he says I pay a helluva lot of attention to.

a while ago, while investigating the Patty footage and other things MK mentioned that the locals thought they hominad in question was just a Digger Indian.

I had heard Digger Indian before but I thought it was a negative slang word in correlation to "******" in the Black Community.

My brother in law came into town a few weeks ago and he is well established in the early north american cultures and has studied most of the tribes and their precursors. While discussing some of the Rocky Mountain tribes, I brought up the Shoshone. He kind of sluffed it off and said " yeah, the Digger Indians"

Bingo.

I told him to slow down and tell me about the Digger Indians. He went on to talk about the Shoshone, Ute and a couple of others that never really adapted into a real horse or ag culture and preferred to scavange and dig roots.

this caught me off guard because I never would have placed the Shoshone as a lower class of Native in relation to the Crow and the Nez tribes and etc. Our discussion went on to talk about possibilities and he stated that alot of historical context mentions these Digger Indians to be mentally stunted, rarely wear clothing. It stands to reason that some of these groups would have been a gathering of like minded individuals who by various reasons ended up together. Some of these include: banishment from other tribal sects,just dumb wandering and meeting up with like individuals and interbreeding these characteristics.

He stated that several tribes sometimes had the normal groups and the abnormal groups.

Ishi of Pope and Young fame was most certainly a Digger Indian in some peoples views. I asked him point blank if one could be confused for a Monkee and he shook his head and said "very unlikely".

now this brings me to something I have said all along.
most witnesses will Andromorph what they see into something they can believe or correspond too.

I believe that the creatures in most sightings are much bigger than actually reported both in Height and Weight and most certainly nothing that should be confused with a feral type indian. not to mention something covered in hair.

Posted on Jun 11, 2013, 9:58 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Interesting read woodswatcher...to add to this...

by Monster Hunter

a video by MK Davis discussing the existence of pre humans and their relics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgMxgZrXhK8&feature=youtu.be

Posted on Jun 13, 2013, 8:36 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'm fascinated by this history

by woodswatcher

because I do not believe alot of Academia in their versions of history, esp of North America.

Posted on Jun 13, 2013, 11:04 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I do agree their cultures are and were interesting...

by Monster Hunter

damn shame they couldn't save their history with a written language...

Posted on Jun 14, 2013, 2:50 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

if anyone cares to watch..

by travellor

here's a short video about government knowledge of bigfoot

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread952170/pg1

Posted on Jun 9, 2013, 10:15 PM
from IP address 68.103.30.225

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

alot is likely True.

by woodswatcher

without a doubt, of course several people give out the same cliche's.

Posted on Jun 10, 2013, 8:45 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Monster screaming around an apartment complex...

by Monster Hunter

located in a fairly rural area surrounded on three sides by forests...lady called me yesterday and yes this is one of the ladies we visited a few weeks back that reported these screams...also reported one area several people have spotted a Monster with one man claiming it walked up to him, looked down at him, turned and walked off...I'll do my best to locate this fellow here in the near future...but it's a three hour drive and an all day deal when I go that far...

Posted on Jun 9, 2013, 9:58 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Not Sure if my first message posted

by TCobb

Somewhat new to BF research. I am looking for a research partner for SE Texas area but will travel. I am in excellent physical condition and I am apprehensive about staying in some of the remote locations after dark. So far Ive been working different sections of Village Creek late afternoon and early AM from the Kayak. I prefer someone whose in decent condition as I am covering a lot of ground. Looking to move into Angelina or remote parts of the Neches next. Please message me back if you are interested. I dont mind doing grunt work, getting dirty and trained in first aid. FYI I am also I am an advocate of my second admendmant but practice absolute safety and stealth.

Posted on Jun 8, 2013, 4:40 AM
from IP address 166.137.119.20

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Mystery creature caught on thermal camera (video)

by MikeInNC

Hmmmm..... Looks like something is sitting in a tree.

Small BF?

Regular forest critter?

You decide happy.gif

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/dupage-forest-preserve-infared-mystery-210508391.html

-MikeInNC

Posted on Jun 7, 2013, 6:42 AM
from IP address 72.37.171.204

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Everyone knows it's...

by Monster Hunter

a Chupacabra...

Hard to tell size but it looks like it's laid back enjoying life...

Posted on Jun 7, 2013, 3:19 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

A milestone approaching...

by Timberghost

Tomorrow marks the date of this forums beginning. Bobby posted his greeting statement on June 7th, 1999. 14 years is a long time in this business.
Congrats!

"Greetings
by Bobby Hamilton
Let me be the first to welcome all of you to the new GCBRO Message Board. We hope you enjoy your visit to our Message Board as well as the GCBRO web site. Please respect our wishes and do not use profanity, or post derogatory, or flaming comments or remarks to other person/persons on or off this message board. Enjoy yourselves and lets keep it honest and simple with some good postings."

Posted on Jun 7, 1999, 11:02 AM
from IP address 12.74.59.5

Posted on Jun 6, 2013, 2:44 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Congratulations Bobby! n/t

by Terry

Posted on Jun 6, 2013, 8:00 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

MAN, how time flies

by DonDon

Congrats Bobby

Posted on Jun 7, 2013, 6:37 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Woo Hoo!!!! Congrats!!!! (n/t)

by MikeInNC

Posted on Jun 7, 2013, 6:43 AM
from IP address 72.37.171.204

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Curious about one thing.

by Okiebear

I wonder how many computers he has been through since that time..... LOL
We know he has shot at least one. wink.gif
OB

Posted on Jun 10, 2013, 9:52 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I know of 2 he's shot

by DonDon

hehe

Posted on Jun 12, 2013, 10:38 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Just wondering...

by MissippiMike

Why the monsters seem to throw things in certain areas at campers, researchers, etc. and in other areas they don't. I know when we were at Marathon L last yr we all got something thrown at us. But this was at night when it was good and dark. The area I have been researching is not around Marathon but is still in Bienville, just a different part of it. And I haven't gotten up the nerve to stay all night there yet. When it gets dark, I high tail it to my car because I guess I'm still a little scared of what may be out there while I'm alone. I still may do it, I just have to give myself the right kind of pep talk first. And I can't tell my wife what I'm doing or she would have me committed for even thinking about going out alone all night.

Posted on Jun 3, 2013, 11:05 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find a partner

by Grumpy

Mississippi, find a partner to go with you, Darrell and I always sit facing each other maybe 10-15 feet apart so he have 360 coverage of the area we are in, plus the safety of having help for any unforeseen medical emergency ...

Posted on Jun 3, 2013, 2:03 PM
from IP address 74.232.181.170

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Also

by MS Mike

have a nice slrc camera-old pentax my dad gave me I'm gonna try out in tha woods.

Posted on Jun 5, 2013, 7:06 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Why spend the night?...

by Monster Hunter

Monsters more then likely know you are there unless you happen to be in a feeding route away from the bedding area...they'll come through...acknowledge you're there and move on...might even do the screaming to run you off or get your reaction but they will not mess with you all night...only happens to the thrill seekers that think everything is Bigfoot...

All researchers tell the same story...was hot and heavy for a short while but the action quit...it got quiet...

Posted on Jun 3, 2013, 3:26 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Well

by MS Mike

I do enjoy the camping out aspect of it all- I'm an old boy scout. I haven't stayed until it is really dark yet, I suppose there is really no reason to stay the night.

Posted on Jun 3, 2013, 5:45 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Other than to have fun

by Grumpy

We have activity almost every night we are out if it's an active area, as Jim said they mess with you and move on, playing with you doesn't feed their belly's.... if we camp in active areas we try and spend 3-4 days & nights, why go to all the trouble if your not there to learn and have fun, we also set up tests to see if the results is duplicated.

This message has been edited by tiny from IP address 74.232.181.170 on Jun 3, 2013 7:02 PM

Posted on Jun 3, 2013, 7:01 PM
from IP address 74.232.181.170

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Thanks

by MS Mike

for all the info, I am always going to take something for the locals to eat, giving them a little added reason to maybe hang around a bit longer and give me more of a chance for a visual.

Posted on Jun 4, 2013, 1:55 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

re:staying the night

by wookieehunter

hey Mike I'm in Louisiana. don't have a vehicle since im in Town.if u ever beer a partner to check things out and stay the night, let me know.I'll give u fuel to come grab me. I'm between baton rouge and Covington I've seen where marathon lake is and its a decent lil trip but not that far from me.jim can give u my e mail.

Posted on Jun 5, 2013, 6:29 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Sounds

by MS Mike

great, thank you.

Posted on Jun 6, 2013, 10:42 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Invention allows clear photos in dim light

by SitesFarm

Cameras fitted with a new revolutionary sensor will soon be able to take clear and sharp photos in dim conditions, thanks to a new image sensor invented at Nanyang Technological University (NTU).

The new sensor made from graphene, is believed to be the first to be able to detect broad spectrum light, from the visible to mid-infrared, with high photoresponse or sensitivity. This means it is suitable for use in all types of cameras, including infrared cameras, traffic speed cameras, satellite imaging and more.

Read more at:http://phys.org/news/2013-05-photos-dim.html

Posted on May 31, 2013, 7:36 PM
from IP address 173.68.242.163

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Good read...

by Monster Hunter

This product is worth watching...

Posted on Jun 3, 2013, 3:34 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home