Zone 4by Fastest-Game (Login fastest-game)Hello, All
I was just wondering what was going on with Zone 4 and their field lacrosse?
We played against the Orillia/Barrie Midget team last year and they could compete every game, they also knocked us out of the qualiiers last year but I see this year they all have their own teams and they won't be very strong individually.
Orillia will most likely be a little better because of individual talent but what I was wondering is why, doesn't Zone 4 put a team together?
We have players going to Newmarket instead of staying in zone 4 , I just think it would be better to keep your zone together.
So, there is no problems with coaching. Take one coach from each center?
Posted on Apr 14, 2011, 1:47 PM
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Respond to this message
Return to IndexResponses
- Re: Zone 4. Jim, Apr 14, 2011, 2:52 PM
- Re: Zone 4. CLPLAlax, Apr 16, 2011, 6:34 AM
- Zone 4. fastest-game, Apr 16, 2011, 9:36 AM
- Re: Zone 4. Jim, Apr 16, 2011, 11:14 AM
- Agree. CLPLAlax, Apr 16, 2011, 12:07 PM
- Agree. fastest-game, Apr 16, 2011, 12:26 PM
- No bitterness. CLPLAlax, Apr 16, 2011, 1:19 PM
- Huh. BM, Apr 27, 2011, 3:42 PM
2013 PROVINCIAL CHAMPIONS
OFSAA: M. Paul Dwyer CHS (AAAA,AAA); Holy Cross (AA/A)
Novice: Whitby (A), East Gwillimbury (B), Mississauga (C), Orangeville (D)
Peewee: Oakville (A), Orangeville (B), London (C) Oakville (D)
Bantam: Oakville (A), Orangeville (B), East Gwillimbury (C) NOTL (D)
Midget: Brampton (A), Centre Wellington (B), Kitchener-Waterloo (C)