Custom Stick Stringing service

by (Login ChaosLacrosseMC)

Lacrosse sticks strung to your preference and needs. Mesh, Traditional and Custom stringing is available with Mesh pocket installations starting at $15 (you supply mesh) and come ready to play with minimal break in needed, I will supply and string mesh for $30. Custom and Traditional pockets vary in price depending on supplies and design. With 15 years of stringing experience including 5 years of Brine factory stringing and 2 years of published how to articles with Ontario Lacrosse Magazine, you can rest assured that the quality and performance of your pocket will meet and exceed your standards. Please feel free to Email me if you have any questions or if you would like to see some examples of my recent works. ChaosLacrosseMC@hotmail.com.

Thank You,
Brandon

Posted on Feb 23, 2012, 10:57 AM
from IP address 99.245.164.172

Respond to this message

Return to Index

2013 PROVINCIAL CHAMPIONS
Senior: TBD
Junior: TBD
U16: TBD
U13: TBD

OFSAA: M. Paul Dwyer CHS (AAAA,AAA); Holy Cross (AA/A)
Novice: Whitby (A), East Gwillimbury (B), Mississauga (C), Orangeville (D) Peewee: Oakville (A), Orangeville (B), London (C) Oakville (D) Bantam: Oakville (A), Orangeville (B), East Gwillimbury (C) NOTL (D) Midget: Brampton (A), Centre Wellington (B), Kitchener-Waterloo (C)