AML 2012 Summer House League

by (Login Zacher)

Greetings,

Here is your first call to participate in our 8th season of summer masters lacrosse in Aurora. The website is up and ready and we need your completed registration package to arrive as soon as possible to ensure our spot on the bench. Our four team, 14 week season will start Monday April 30th and run until July 30th. We will celebrate our victories at the Year End Banquet at Tom & Jerry's Bistro in September which will provide the food and drink along with the usual "Awards" and prize raffles!

For the sake of the upcoming draft (April 10th), other operational items and my own personal sanity, please have your registration package back in my possession (mailed or delivered) by Friday March 30th. Please send me a friendly email to let me know your package is on its way!

Cheers,

Jim
aka Chief Bottle Washer
www.amll.ca

Posted on Mar 10, 2012, 1:43 PM
from IP address 74.14.222.182

Respond to this message

Return to Index

2013 PROVINCIAL CHAMPIONS
Senior: TBD
Junior: TBD
U16: TBD
U13: TBD

OFSAA: M. Paul Dwyer CHS (AAAA,AAA); Holy Cross (AA/A)
Novice: Whitby (A), East Gwillimbury (B), Mississauga (C), Orangeville (D) Peewee: Oakville (A), Orangeville (B), London (C) Oakville (D) Bantam: Oakville (A), Orangeville (B), East Gwillimbury (C) NOTL (D) Midget: Brampton (A), Centre Wellington (B), Kitchener-Waterloo (C)