Return to Index  

1/12 Tamiya cars for Sale

February 6 2011 at 2:02 PM
  (no login)
from IP address 71.237.202.196

I have the following cars for sale. All have slight starts on them (mainly small exterior pieces and engine blocks - very minimal) All kits have pieces various pieces clipped but everything seems to be there. These are the huge 1/12 and NOT 1/24 or 1/20 scale.

The FW14B and the Ferrari F190 are missing the instructions (easily sourced on the web) and the FW14B includes the RARE Camel decals.

There are not new but I would say a bit better than the typical "builder's kit" Take a look...

These are sold "as is" but I do believe they are complete. I will not ship outside the US due to the size and weight of these boxes...

If you are interested in the kits you are very aware of the triple digit prices they command...especially the Williams!

1/12 Tamiya Williams/Renault FW14B - $70.00

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

1/12 Tamiya 641/2(F190) - $70.00

1/12 Tamiya Porsche RSR Type 934 "Jagermeister" - $70.00

Shipping is $12.00 for the first kit and $4 per additional kit.

Buy all 3 for $200 and I pay shipping in the US! Paypal please!

Respond to this message   
Responses

Posting or replying to messages on HyperScale's Forums visitors to register. If you are already registered to post to Plane Talking, your login will work here too. If you do not have a login, please follow these instructions:

1. First you will need to register with Network 54, the Forum provider. Click here to register with Network 54. (If you already have a Network 54 Login you can go straight to the next step)
  2. Then, while signed in to Network 54, you can sign up for HyperScale's forums. Click here to sign up for HyperScale's forums.

Your user name and password will give you full posting privileges to all of HyperScale Forums.

Please note a few points of etiquette. First, would all contributors please use their real name and/or their actual e-mail address. All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments. These posts will promptly be removed from the server.

In addition, Car Chat is not a forum for the public criticism of the models that appear as Galleries or Articles. Please make any suggestions for improvements or criticism direct to the author via the email link at the bottom of the Article.

free counters