Return to Index  

Huge 1:24 - 1:25 Model Car Accessory Package 4 Sale

February 23 2011 at 9:45 PM
Craig W  (no login)
from IP address 173.65.103.183

I'm not certain, but it seems that most of this collection of aftermarket car accessories are out of production as I could not find anyone on the web who is stocking these items. They are part of a large personal collection of model car items that I am clearing out as I have lost interest in the hobby. If you are interested in buying, email me. I am asking a bargain price of $100 for everything listed here as a package deal. I am not interested in parting these out or trades unless you have RC items you might want to trade. Everything is 1:24 - 1:25 scale. Postage to anywhere in the contental US will be $5.00. Payment by postal money order only as I am not set up for Paypal.

CURBSIDE DIORAMICS (1:24 - 1:25)
Disc Brake System RDU-2445 (2 sets)
Dropped Tube Front Suspension RDU-2451 (2 sets)
Race Steering Wheel Deep RDU-1620 (2 sets)
Race Steering Wheel Shallow RDU-1619 (2 sets)
Independant Front Suspension RDU-2447 (1 set)
Ford 9 inch Rear Axle / Suspension RDU-2443 (2 sets)
Coil Over Shocks RDU-2444 (2 sets)
Vintage Racing Car Details RDU-2463 (1 set)

DETAIL MASTER
Custom Wire Wheel Set for Street Radials (turned alum rims and photo etch spokes/knock-offs) DM-3180-1
Wiper Blades 15 inch DM-2003
Engine Accessory Brackets DM-2510
Multi-Piece Wipers DM-2520

ARROWHEAD ALUMINUM ACCESSORIES
Pre-Wired Magneto Blk Wire/Blk Cap (5 sets)
14" x 3" Air Cleaner and 750 Holley Carb
Dragster Moon Fuel Tank 5 Gallon (2 sets)

AMERICAN SATCO TIRES
Pirelli Centurato 225/50VR16 (3 sets of 4 tires)
Bridgestone 165/70R14 (2 sets of 4 tires)
Low Rider Custom Rod Tires (3 sets of 4 tires)
Bridgestone Expedia SO-1 (2 sets of 4 tires)
Pirelli P-7 225/50VR15 (3 sets of 4 tires)
Bridgestone 1-Ton LT225/75R16 (1 set of 4 tires)

Respond to this message   
Responses

Posting or replying to messages on HyperScale's Forums visitors to register. If you are already registered to post to Plane Talking, your login will work here too. If you do not have a login, please follow these instructions:

1. First you will need to register with Network 54, the Forum provider. Click here to register with Network 54. (If you already have a Network 54 Login you can go straight to the next step)
  2. Then, while signed in to Network 54, you can sign up for HyperScale's forums. Click here to sign up for HyperScale's forums.

Your user name and password will give you full posting privileges to all of HyperScale Forums.

Please note a few points of etiquette. First, would all contributors please use their real name and/or their actual e-mail address. All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments. These posts will promptly be removed from the server.

In addition, Car Chat is not a forum for the public criticism of the models that appear as Galleries or Articles. Please make any suggestions for improvements or criticism direct to the author via the email link at the bottom of the Article.

free counters