Return to Index  

Revolutionary figures

July 4 2008 at 7:04 PM
  (Login Dana_F)
from IP address 68.51.220.244

Figures are not my normal thing. However, my wife is a teacher and she's looking for some Revolutionary war figures for teaching purposes.

They need to be at least 1/32 scale. Pre-painted is optional. In additional to American and British soilders, she's also looking for French soilders. I've found some, but in 1/72 scale...too small. All can be regular foot soilders.

Another important thing: cost. She'd like to have maybe 5 or so figures of each. Therefore they can't be too expensive.

Any help would be appreciated.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Please note a few points of etiquette. First, would all contributors please use their real name and/or their actual e-mail address. All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments. These posts will promptly be removed from the server.

In addition, Figuratively Speaking is not a forum for the public criticism of the models that appear as Galleries or Articles. Please make any suggestions for improvements or criticism direct to the author via the email link at the bottom of the Article.

free counters