Return to Index  

Kits For Sale - Posting to Australia ONLY

September 24 2008 at 10:13 PM
Stephen Rundle  (no login)
from IP address 210.49.196.222

Hi All
I have a list of approximatly 500 aircraft, armour, figure and a few cars,ship kits and accessories for sale from my private collection.

Overseas buyers are welcome to purchase them but I will only post to an Australian address. Its too expensive and time consuming to send overseas.

Buyer pays postage.

All prices are in Australian dollars.

Payment in Australian dollars ONLY can be direct deposit (prefered), cash (send at your risk), PayPal (buyer must add AUS$2 to cover PayPals fees).

The list is in Excell 2007. Please email me direct to obtain the list.

If you are in Melbourne you are welcome to come o the house by prior arrangement. I live in Eltham North.

Thanks
Steve

Respond to this message   

Please note a few points of etiquette. First, would all contributors please use their real name and/or their actual e-mail address. All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments. These posts will promptly be removed from the server.

In addition, Figuratively Speaking is not a forum for the public criticism of the models that appear as Galleries or Articles. Please make any suggestions for improvements or criticism direct to the author via the email link at the bottom of the Article.

free counters