Return to Index  

Anyone have an Aurora 1/8 Blue Knight of Milan laying around?

August 24 2009 at 9:43 PM
Scott Scarborough  (no login)
from IP address 71.189.136.98

Hi all. My father built all five of these Knights back in the late 1950s. I have them now and they are in pretty bad shape, but most of the parts are still there so they are salvageable. However the only earthly remains of the Blue Knight are the poleaxe, red feather and mace. So I thought I would see if anyone here had one built up or a builders kit of this guy they would like to off load for a reasonable price or trade. Let me know if you have one lurking in the back of a dusty cabinet. Thanks, Scott.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Please note a few points of etiquette. First, would all contributors please use their real name and/or their actual e-mail address. All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments. These posts will promptly be removed from the server.

In addition, Figuratively Speaking is not a forum for the public criticism of the models that appear as Galleries or Articles. Please make any suggestions for improvements or criticism direct to the author via the email link at the bottom of the Article.

free counters