Return to Index  

Will try to!

August 7 2012 at 2:43 AM
Dave Reed  (Login dave37167)
from IP address 68.186.131.112

Response to Dave, can you post a picture or describe what you get? Thanks (n/t)

It depicts the prow of the dragon boat...the king backed up to it, and 11 figures protecting him. There are three, I think, wounded or dead, molded to the floor, the rest are bunching up to protect him from the arrow barrage. It is based on Angus' painting in the Vikings, by Osprey, and captures the scene very well. My only addition would have been more arrows added.
If you want to, reply directly to my email- I check it the most. I'm off on a one day trip in a couple hours, but I WILL reply later tonight!!
Thanks for the interest!!
Dave

Respond to this message   

Please note a few points of etiquette. First, would all contributors please use their real name and/or their actual e-mail address. All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments. These posts will promptly be removed from the server.

In addition, Figuratively Speaking is not a forum for the public criticism of the models that appear as Galleries or Articles. Please make any suggestions for improvements or criticism direct to the author via the email link at the bottom of the Article.

free counters