<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

collection for sale

September 10 2007 at 4:52 AM
Al  (Login Al666)
from IP address 66.174.79.227

I have been a modeler for as long as I can remember and have built up a sizable collection of kits, aircraft, cars, ships, armor, spacecraft,and figures (about 1200 at last estimate), decals,200-300 sheets, many out of print, PE , resin (cockpit sets, upgrades, engines ect,) and a large collection of In Action, Detail and scale, Camoflage and Markings, plus many other titles, some long out of production and commanding big prices today. But I have decided that I will never get around to building 99% of this stuff, and quite honestly would rather pursue other interests, including Civil War Re en enactiong with my son and riding my Harleys with my wife and friends.
To this end, I am sending out this letter to local groups, a few national buyers and posting on model forums to see if they have any interest in buying my collection. I live in the Chattanooga, Tenn area and Honestly I am trying to avoid building a list of kits as it would be very time consuming. I have 75-100 large boxes packed just with kits, not to mention the other stuff that is also included. It is a large collection of all scales and I am placing a fair price on the whole package.,Please contact me thru email amd I will send my phone number or I will call you. I am not interested in breaking it up at this time. If several modelers wanted to go in on this collection, they would have a great oppurtunity to make money.
Thank you for your time, AL Creamer

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Please note a few points of etiquette. First, would all contributors please use their real name and/or their actual e-mail address. All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments. These posts will promptly be removed from the server.

In addition, Figuratively Speaking is not a forum for the public criticism of the models that appear as Galleries or Articles. Please make any suggestions for improvements or criticism direct to the author via the email link at the bottom of the Article.

free counters