<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

kits for sale

September 18 2007 at 6:49 PM
  (Login Al666)
from IP address 66.174.93.103

I have 1100 kits, 400 decal sheets, Resin amd PE plus hundreds of books for sale. D&S, C&M,In Action, i100's of more books, more stuff than I can possibly list here. All subjects are covered, Planes, Armor, ships, trucks, Space, Cars, motorcycles, Tractor Trailers. If there is anyone within a few hours drive of the Chattanooga area that would like to come look thru the stash and get some great deals, please drop me a line. If you are seeking something in particular, please contact me. I will be posting groups up in the meantime. PLEASE email me direct at Flyink@aol.com to avoid rantings from my adolescent from the far north

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - kits for sale
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Please note a few points of etiquette. First, would all contributors please use their real name and/or their actual e-mail address. All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments. These posts will promptly be removed from the server.

In addition, Figuratively Speaking is not a forum for the public criticism of the models that appear as Galleries or Articles. Please make any suggestions for improvements or criticism direct to the author via the email link at the bottom of the Article.

free counters