<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

1/6 action figures for sale

December 22 2008 at 8:40 AM
  (Login twong322)
from IP address 71.244.66.198

These are Dragon and BBI figures custom made. No two are alike. Each one has their own specific weapons and faces. They have full weapons and gear. These figures are loaded with extra pieces not found on the regular Dragon or BBI figures. They have been mixed and matched with Dragon and BBI pieces. Ship to U.S. addresses only. Prices are negotiable but will only accept reasonable offers. If you buy 3 or more I will give discounts for multiple purchases. I can only accept checks or money orders. Please email me with any questions or a list of the items you want and I will set them aside for you. Thanks for looking.

Dragon U.S.M.C. Sniper MOPP Gear OIF $35 + shipping
[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - 1/6 action figures for sale
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Please note a few points of etiquette. First, would all contributors please use their real name and/or their actual e-mail address. All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments. These posts will promptly be removed from the server.

In addition, Figuratively Speaking is not a forum for the public criticism of the models that appear as Galleries or Articles. Please make any suggestions for improvements or criticism direct to the author via the email link at the bottom of the Article.

free counters