<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Are Alpine Minatures really worth their price?

March 9 2012 at 5:43 PM

(Login patton45)
from IP address 108.80.229.77

I set up a watch file on ebay as they come up for auction.

figures go close to $20 each for 1/35 figures.

Are they really that good???

Craig

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Obadiah)

their sales would indicate

March 9 2012, 8:03 PM 

that alot of folks think so. I have a few of their 120mm figs, and they are great in all respects. Anatomy, pose, equipment, facial features, clothing. And it helps that they are well cast. No slippage, no bubbles, no pinholes.

"The FANS are fighting back!!!"
"The SECURITY GUARDS are fighting back!!!"
"The PEANUT VENDORS are fighting back!!!"

Respond to this message   

(Login djnick66)

Top quality

March 10 2012, 2:54 PM 

You can get two crappy Verlinden figures for $15 with oversize heads, clunky hands, mis-matched arms and legs left over from other older figures, etc.

Alpine stuff is VERY well done. They are not that expensive either. I get mine from Lucky and they are $14 with free shipping.

Tank is another outfit with excellent figures.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Are Alpine Minatures really worth their price?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Please note a few points of etiquette. First, would all contributors please use their real name and/or their actual e-mail address. All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments. These posts will promptly be removed from the server.

In addition, Figuratively Speaking is not a forum for the public criticism of the models that appear as Galleries or Articles. Please make any suggestions for improvements or criticism direct to the author via the email link at the bottom of the Article.

free counters