Return to Index  

Jim....wow, King Crimson....that's a blast from the past....

February 2 2012 at 6:51 AM
Mike R  (Login MRiedeman)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 167.102.227.65

Response to never been to RnR HoF

I know what you're saying about the Rock & Roll HF, we just found it to be very interesting overall.Not sure what my last live act was, been awhile in the 1990's. I did the Baltimore Colts, had season tickets and the O's at Memorial Stadium, way more then the O's at Oriole Park, which is further away from us & way more pricey, haven't done a O's game in 2 years, they stink but the real reason for not going is the price, my wife who was a O's season ticket holder at one time likes Club Level seats that start at $75.00...for a bad team, no way... not to make you mad..the Ravens, saw them more before their current stadium was finished, they palyed at Memorial Stadium at 1st, again closer to our home and then less monies...I have only done about 4-5 games at M&T stadium for the Ravens, the price for a "cheap" ticket is insane, I stay home, where beer and hotdogs cost way less:) Mike

Respond to this message   

To post a new message, simply press the "Post An Article" button. If you are posting a message or replying for the first time you will need to create a Network 54 login and regsiter for the Forum.

To read a message, click on that message in the list. You will see the message and the following thread, and then have the choice of reading the remaining messages or replying to the original message.

free counters