Return to Index  

Nothing to do with that ....GM stopped supporting new cars for Saturn line last decade

March 28 2012 at 6:39 PM

(Login 7776618)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 70.60.60.200

Response to Yes, Saturn was one of the first to state the "out the door pricing"..

The last "pure" Saturn design was the Ion series, sold well (I know I see them everyplace I go....four on the parking lot at work now same as mine)...after that all they did was reflag other GM models.....the replacement for the Ion line sold 1 year and was a reflagged Belguim import IIRR...

The Saturn concept was a great idea that GM management screwed up long before they dropped the line

This message has been edited by 7776618 from IP address 70.60.60.200 on Mar 28, 2012 6:40 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

To post a new message, simply press the "Post An Article" button. If you are posting a message or replying for the first time you will need to create a Network 54 login and regsiter for the Forum.

To read a message, click on that message in the list. You will see the message and the following thread, and then have the choice of reading the remaining messages or replying to the original message.

free counters