Return to Index  

I suffer Internet Withdrawal big time…

March 30 2012 at 9:43 PM

Bruce Blackwelder  (Login Bruce-B)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 174.106.142.60

Yes, I am still alive, writing this on my mother's computer.

Lost my internet connection on February 4th when the phone/television/internet cable modem was replaced after my wife complained about telephone problems. My computer is old enough for its network card to not recognize the new modem. No sweat, just return my old modem -- the one that worked flawlessly for seven years. "Sorry, we throw them away. Just get another computer." Oh, the phone problems continued for weeks later in our area and were not related to our previous hardware at all! I will get things right before too long, I hope.

Now you know why I havent been able to praise works presented here and why any email to me gets kicked back. I truly miss visiting this site on a daily basis!

Cordially,
Bruce Blackwelder

Respond to this message   
Responses

To post a new message, simply press the "Post An Article" button. If you are posting a message or replying for the first time you will need to create a Network 54 login and regsiter for the Forum.

To read a message, click on that message in the list. You will see the message and the following thread, and then have the choice of reading the remaining messages or replying to the original message.

free counters