Return to Index  

LOVE the model A pickup and the blue and white

April 6 2012 at 3:26 PM
Anonymous  (Login seafirexv)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 75.81.202.77

Response to Spring Fling car show image heavy!

59 Ranchero in the background of one of the pics... The Thames is pretty cool... and the gray Ford.. 41 or 42, if memory serves (?). I liked the Stude but not customized, still nice to see it.

It pains me to see those old cars get customized, because it's getting next to impossible to find a standard one. Even hubcaps are difficult. I know the stuff they put on a lot of them makes them a lot safer to drive, but it kills me to see one chopped or channeled or frenched or louvered... the parts are just too rare and expensive.

This message has been edited by seafirexv from IP address 75.81.202.77 on Apr 6, 2012 3:31 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

To post a new message, simply press the "Post An Article" button. If you are posting a message or replying for the first time you will need to create a Network 54 login and regsiter for the Forum.

To read a message, click on that message in the list. You will see the message and the following thread, and then have the choice of reading the remaining messages or replying to the original message.

free counters