Return to Index  

Just a thought, Mike.

April 10 2012 at 10:51 AM

Brent Sterling  (Login Brent47)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 75.245.108.135

Response to Out of the mouths of grandparents....

How old are the grandparents? I have four grandchildren and as they say, "kids say the darn-est things!" So do the elderly, and it sometimes gets worse. Children say things because of immaturity and our lives go in reverse as we age (or some believe their extended presence here gives them special privilege and to an extent it does). As the body decays, so does the mind for many of us. And it seems that the filter from brain to mouth goes first, LOL. I would advise you to forgive and let it go. It's not worth making a issue worse and you need to redeem the times with your parents and children.

BTW; I don't see your daughter as a tattle-tale. It's a family issue and family should talk.

Brent

d-hofer.jpg
Forty-Sevens don't got carpet!

This message has been edited by Brent47 from IP address 75.245.108.135 on Apr 10, 2012 10:54 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

To post a new message, simply press the "Post An Article" button. If you are posting a message or replying for the first time you will need to create a Network 54 login and regsiter for the Forum.

To read a message, click on that message in the list. You will see the message and the following thread, and then have the choice of reading the remaining messages or replying to the original message.

free counters