can old Milliput be saved?April 21 2012 at 3:15 PM
craig (Login patton45)
from IP address 220.127.116.11
finally opened up my box of 'put.
sliced off a section of each roll. did not mix well at all. the paper insert instructions are missing
so I'm not quite sure how to use it, but it did not seem like the most exciting stuff. maybe because
its years old?
how do you work with this stuff?
- It mixes.. - Dave Cantrell on Apr 21, 2012, 4:30 PM
- water? - craig on Apr 21, 2012, 5:15 PM
- Maybe... - Dave Cantrell on Apr 21, 2012, 8:56 PM
- Yes - Ken Freundt on Apr 21, 2012, 9:55 PM
- Crust? - Jim Carswell on Apr 21, 2012, 11:57 PM
- you can save it as long as you want..... - Jim Mc on Apr 22, 2012, 3:41 PM
- yep. - craig on Apr 22, 2012, 4:29 PM
- Milliput and cyanoacrylate adhesives - - a.g.whitaker on Apr 22, 2012, 11:15 PM
- I did read somewhere that... - Andy King on Apr 23, 2012, 8:34 AM
To post a new message, simply press the "Post An Article" button. If you are posting a message or replying for the first time you will need to create a Network 54 login and regsiter for the Forum.
To read a message, click on that message in the list. You will see the message and the following thread, and then have the choice of reading the remaining messages or replying to the original message.