That dreaded day has arrived.April 27 2012 at 1:57 PM
|Bo Roberts (Login jabow1)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Our Vet has counseled us that it's time to let our Great Dane go!! She has given us joy for nearly 12 years now and it's time.
She WILL be missed.
Thanks for hearing me.
EDIT: Our Son came by after work this afternoon and wasn't ready to say good-bye to Sadie. He knows she's in some pain but she still eats and wants to take a walk. Even tho she's REAL slow and struggles walking/standing.
Bottom line, we could NOT go against our Son's wishes sooooo, Sadie is still with us!!
|This message has been edited by jabow1 from IP address 18.104.22.168 on Apr 27, 2012 8:42 PM|
- Bo: My sympathy... - Shuey, William on Apr 27, 2012, 2:44 PM
- It's NEVER easy - Hall, Tom on Apr 27, 2012, 2:47 PM
- I am sorry to hear this - Jim Mc on Apr 27, 2012, 2:48 PM
- Re: That dreaded day has arrived. - JR on Apr 27, 2012, 3:21 PM
- So sorry to hear it Bo. She's beautiful and lived........ - Leonard LaRoux on Apr 27, 2012, 3:41 PM
- Damn...sorry to hear that. - kalashnikov-47, IPMS dropout on Apr 27, 2012, 3:58 PM
- She's a beautiful Dane Bo... - Don Fogal on Apr 27, 2012, 4:28 PM
- Tough news Bo, It's hard to do, but ya gotta think of what's best for your freind... - Anonymous on Apr 27, 2012, 6:33 PM
- Our Son came by after work and ........ - Bo Roberts on Apr 27, 2012, 7:14 PM
- Sorry to hear that Bo, ............. - Steven Flowers on Apr 27, 2012, 8:11 PM
- Hi, Bo -- - George Campbell on Apr 27, 2012, 8:16 PM
- I've posted this link in the past, Bo...in case you missed it, have a look... - Craig (in Daytona) Abrahamson on Apr 27, 2012, 11:13 PM
- Thanks ALL for your kind, comforting words; .... - Bo Roberts on Apr 28, 2012, 10:48 AM