Return to Index  

Chargers restocked the pond pretty well. . .

May 1 2012 at 1:02 AM

(Login Rhinosd)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 24.152.168.193

Response to So how did your team do in the NFL draft? My team drafted RGIII and was immediately

Both in the draft and with free agents. They're going to miss Vincent Jackson stretching the field, but maybe Malcolm Floyd and new acquisition Robert Meachem can take up the slack.

I can't believe that Malcolm Ingram was still on the board when the Charger's first round pick came up! And then for Kendell Reyes to still be available for the second round is a double miracle. Brandon Taylor in the third round is a great pick too! I think that Ingram, Reyes and Taylor will all be major contributors on defense this season. With Weddle at Free Safety and Taylor at Strong Safety, the Chargers secondary will be hard to beat.

It is better to be the stomper rather than the stompee!
[linked image]

Respond to this message   

To post a new message, simply press the "Post An Article" button. If you are posting a message or replying for the first time you will need to create a Network 54 login and regsiter for the Forum.

To read a message, click on that message in the list. You will see the message and the following thread, and then have the choice of reading the remaining messages or replying to the original message.

free counters