Question to Vietnam VetsMay 28 2012 at 10:37 PM
|Owen R Auer (Login mailman7777777)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
How do you guys feel about the way they treat our servicemen and women now?
I am still very bitter when I think about how my generation (Vietnam Vets) were treated when they came home.
To see everyone saying "Thanks for your service" To all servicemen whether they served in a war zone or not just upsets me.
We went from Vietnam Vets being spit on to now, when all servicemen are treated like heroes.
- Damn proud of how we treat them!!! I've joined in many time!! - Bo Roberts on May 28, 2012, 11:06 PM
- One difference I see is that units today deploy together - Donnie Dixon on May 29, 2012, 8:53 AM
- So were you actually spit on when you came back? - bob norgren on May 29, 2012, 10:45 AM
- I personally never got any grief about being military.... - Leonard LaRoux on May 29, 2012, 10:52 AM
- I was 15 when the Viet Nam war ended for us, and as - Alan on May 29, 2012, 10:29 PM