Return to Index  

this really sucks - summer

June 11 2012 at 11:10 AM

craig  (Login patton45)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 63.241.40.128

so today is the first day of summer for the kids. one just graduated from high school. they get to sleep in for 10 weeks before school starts again.
Me, I get to get up at 4:30 and head of to the big city... Wheee.

My rough target date for retirement is around 10 years off. But seeing how great the weather is right now...I should be fussing in the garden now, not be at a desk...

Wonder how hard it will be to decide to stop buying the toys, the models, all the unnecessary stuff, to get more money put away to speed it up a few years.. Lots of sacrifices could be made, but we find it so easy to spend, spend, spend...

But its days like this that make me want to revisit the idea of cutting back, way back...

Respond to this message   
Responses

To post a new message, simply press the "Post An Article" button. If you are posting a message or replying for the first time you will need to create a Network 54 login and regsiter for the Forum.

To read a message, click on that message in the list. You will see the message and the following thread, and then have the choice of reading the remaining messages or replying to the original message.

free counters