Return to Index  

Yeah I saw a pic of his chrome Fisker somewhere. ....

July 8 2012 at 1:05 AM
Tom Booth  (Login bookmark460)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 66.81.185.245

Response to The "Bieb" busted for speeding in LA

Saran wrap or paint I wonder? Might it not be a traffic hazard (the car's finish this time, not the nitwit driver) in the very bright SoCal sun?

So the 'brain surgeon' is doin' a 100 (or even 80), on a crowded city street, in a whisper quiet elec car. Great! Hmmmm, single digit IQ or might he actually possess a double?

I hate fat accountants on way too loud Hogs too but at least one will never sneak up/surprise you.

I have some neighbors w/ Toyota Priuses and damn are they way too quiet! You really have to look around so one doesn't sneak up on ya, esp when biking or crossing the road. I think the manufs have to mount 'whistles' or some such by law in the next yr or two. A baseball card flapping against the wheel spokes would do the job I think.

Respond to this message   
Responses

To post a new message, simply press the "Post An Article" button. If you are posting a message or replying for the first time you will need to create a Network 54 login and regsiter for the Forum.

To read a message, click on that message in the list. You will see the message and the following thread, and then have the choice of reading the remaining messages or replying to the original message.

free counters