Return to Index  

Not entirely. I said that guns are one choice of weapon used

July 20 2012 at 2:14 PM
Larry @ AUDI  (Login audiguy)
from IP address 69.174.58.28

Response to You're missing the point...

by nut-balls as it is easy to get one.
And although it is easy to get a gun here in the States, sane people who own them do not go out on a shooting sprees. You have to be a nut to do so, thus my description of "mental illness" as a possibility.

Your response sounds more like you are bashing the US and the US Constitution regarding the ease of obtaining a gun and the right to bear arms. Well, it wasn't written for you Brits. Remember the Revolution?? We won, you didn't. You will never win a war wearing a bright red uniform and marching into gunfire walking twenty abreast either.
What is it that you say over there "...like shooting rats in a barrel!"

Stay focused. It is the type of people I was talking about that do these things, not the ease of obtaining a gun here in the States.

Your move,
Larry

Respond to this message   
Responses

To post a new message, simply press the "Post An Article" button. If you are posting a message or replying for the first time you will need to create a Network 54 login and regsiter for the Forum.

To read a message, click on that message in the list. You will see the message and the following thread, and then have the choice of reading the remaining messages or replying to the original message.

free counters