(Login Snake45) HyperScale Forums from IP address 18.104.22.168
Tired of the Olympics already? Try my Great TV Quote Quiz. Here are ten quotes from ten of my favorite current TV shows (no oldies, though some of them might not be on the air at this particular moment). Some are recurring catchphrases; others are notable one-offs. They are from dramas, sitcoms, and "reality" shows. I've arranged them roughly from easiest to most difficult. You only need give the show for answer; extra credit awarded for identifying the speaker as well.
1. "That's what she said."
2. "This one is in it to win it."
3. "Choot 'im Lizbet! Choot 'im agin!"
4. "That's not gonna happen."
5. "Everybody lies."
6. "The next one's comin' faster."
7. "I AM the danger."
8. "What is dead can never die."
9. "You have two offers on the table; what are you going to do?"
10. "And the universe rewarded me."
Steel cuts flesh. Steel cuts bone. Steel does not cut steel. --Stephen Hunter, The 47th Samurai.
We will march on a road of bones. --Hunter S. Thompson.