Return to Index  

I don't know how you guys watch sports.

August 4 2012 at 7:06 PM

(Login nametaken)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 24.14.225.48

I am not a sports fan period. My philosophy has always been. I enjoy playing the sport not watching it! Anyway it is what it is.
At work they have ESPN on in the crapeteria all the time and my wife and Daughter have been watching the Olympics. The assinine, stupid, uninformed and sometimes glaringly obvious commentary by the announcers just makes me cringe. Do sports announcers think you sport fans are all that stupid? They just talk to fill dead air with anything that pops into their heads, don't they? I think they should get the SNL guys and let them do the announcing. Hopefully Stay Free will be a sponsor happy.gif
Then it would be at least funny instead of painful to me....

Cheers,

Max Bryant

"You'll Love My Wingnuts!"

This message has been edited by nametaken from IP address 24.14.225.48 on Aug 4, 2012 7:10 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

To post a new message, simply press the "Post An Article" button. If you are posting a message or replying for the first time you will need to create a Network 54 login and regsiter for the Forum.

To read a message, click on that message in the list. You will see the message and the following thread, and then have the choice of reading the remaining messages or replying to the original message.

free counters