<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Pigs Is Pigs --

February 3 2012 at 9:00 PM
  (Login blueangelmodeler)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 69.85.120.230

There is a short story PIGS IS PIGS often found in college lit books, especially in the 60's and 70's. It is a tale of old days when a man tried to ship guina pigs by train from a remote town. The stationmaster decided that Any pig is a Pig (i.e. Hog) for billing and shipping purposes. The balance of the story is about his humous problem and delimna as the guina pigs continue to have litters.

This web news article is quite humous too, but in a diffent way ---- I think it is funny as hell .... and a great way to "earn" more time in the slammer ...

http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/02/10303645-whats-wrong-with-this-picture-inmate-prank-adds-pig-to-vermont-police-cruisers

George

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login steven9)
HyperScale Forums

Oh the creative mind of the artist..............

February 3 2012, 11:29 PM 

This was one of the greatest spoofs. I wonder what these boared folks would do if they had models? I know,

Sniff the glue and huff the paint.

Then make convincing Glocks out of the left over plastic.

The weathering would probably be quite good.

California Steve

This message has been edited by steven9 from IP address 71.160.8.235 on Feb 3, 2012 11:30 PM

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Pigs Is Pigs --
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

To post a new message, simply press the "Post An Article" button. If you are posting a message or replying for the first time you will need to create a Network 54 login and regsiter for the Forum.

To read a message, click on that message in the list. You will see the message and the following thread, and then have the choice of reading the remaining messages or replying to the original message.

free counters