<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Walking Dead fans!!! Heads UP!!!

April 18 2012 at 1:47 AM

(Login Wurger41)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 222.155.240.206

Skip on over to the Game service Steam, On their store page they are advertising a Pre Release buy of the forthcoming Walking Dead PC Game.

"Based on the world of the Wlaking dead Graphic novels" ...Now you too can shoot at Zombies and try to stay alive.

I'm a gonna have a look at that one!

Brett (enjoying the heck out of "Legend of Grimrock" (GOG Games, $13.49US) at the moment. A blast from the past, derived from games like 'Dungeon Master' and the original 'Eye of the Beholder' trilogy.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Snake45)
HyperScale Forums

I've moved on.

April 18 2012, 7:12 AM 

It's Game of Thrones season now.

OUT: Walkers.

IN: Wildings.

wink.gif

Steel cuts flesh. Steel cuts bone. Steel does not cut steel. --Stephen Hunter, The 47th Samurai.

We will march on a road of bones. --Hunter S. Thompson.

Sat Cong!

This message has been edited by Snake45 from IP address 205.188.116.134 on Apr 18, 2012 7:13 AM

Respond to this message   
Mike R
(Login MRiedeman)
HyperScale Forums

Snake, there's also The Killing.....

April 18 2012, 8:57 AM 

on TNT....pretty good as well. Mike.

Respond to this message   

(Login Gluehuffer)
HyperScale Forums

Re: Walking Dead fans!!! Heads UP!!!

April 18 2012, 7:54 AM 

I go to the mall and shoot spitballs at all the people walking by texting, pretty much the same as shooting zombies.

Respond to this message   

(Login sierrascale)
HyperScale Forums

Gameplay videos at IGN

April 18 2012, 9:13 AM 

http://pc.ign.com/articles/122/1222558p1.html Graphically, it looks like Borderlands, which, incidentally, has a zombie DLC centered around Dr Ned/Zed (which I just finished last night and was a total blast, so to speak.)

And don't forget Left4Dead and Left4Dead2 and Resident Evil 5, which are tremendously intense...

bob
sierrascale

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Walking Dead fans!!! Heads UP!!!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

To post a new message, simply press the "Post An Article" button. If you are posting a message or replying for the first time you will need to create a Network 54 login and regsiter for the Forum.

To read a message, click on that message in the list. You will see the message and the following thread, and then have the choice of reading the remaining messages or replying to the original message.

free counters