<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Voice from the grave?

May 30 2012 at 2:18 PM
  (Login ResinPrince)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 151.213.190.99

I guess some one has hacked into his face book page? I got two messages via a Highschool classmates Face book page today but he died 3 months ago.

To what end would someone do this?
I just deleted it.
Mike

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login TomfromNYC)
HyperScale Forums

Facebook

May 30 2012, 2:37 PM 

My Wife setup a FB page for me. Mostly because I used to travel alot and nobody ever met me. My wife is younger than me and was getting tiried that her old highschool boyfriends kept hitting on her, having a page for me slowed that down. Now the fun part. I don't pay attention to it so she plays with it. When my old girlfriends make contact through my FB page, she writes back and really let them know what they missed! All in all I feel that the social media stuff is another way to get into trouble, yes it is nice to known someone remembers you from over 30 years ago. However we have to keep reminding my nieces and nephews that what they post will follow them forever.

Respond to this message   

(Login Gluehuffer)
HyperScale Forums

Re: Voice from the grave?

May 31 2012, 12:25 AM 

Relatives can get access to it, a friend of mine died a few years ago and his sister was able to post a message on his FB page to let everyone know.

Respond to this message   

(Login 34Drive)
HyperScale Forums

Reminds me of what a local deejay did at his funeral

May 31 2012, 12:43 AM 

A local deejay was dying. He pre-recorded the introduction to his funeral service and greeted everyone, his family, friends and thanked by name for attending. As per his wishes it was performed at his funeral, which created a lot of nervous laughter, as the speakers were set behind the coffin.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Voice from the grave?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

To post a new message, simply press the "Post An Article" button. If you are posting a message or replying for the first time you will need to create a Network 54 login and regsiter for the Forum.

To read a message, click on that message in the list. You will see the message and the following thread, and then have the choice of reading the remaining messages or replying to the original message.

free counters