<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Just thought I'd share my latest project (old car)

July 19 2012 at 6:30 AM

gary kent  (Login choppyloop)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 86.165.234.233

This used to be a 1928 MG M type midget, before someone sliced off the boat tail and replaced the fabric body with aluminium sheet. My customer didn't want a boat tail cos he's owned it for the past forty years, so all I've done is rebuild the body in keeping. Lots more to do, the doors are rotten as was the rear end and door pillars, floor etc.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

And the usual pic of the workbench

[linked image]

Have fun

Regards gk

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Jim Mc
(Login Obadiah)
HyperScale Forums

A daunting undertaking!!!!

July 19 2012, 6:19 PM 

I always marvel at how people can take on projects like this, so many thing to do, so little information and time! Keep up the good work!

"Bruce Springsteen? I LOVE him! He's like the American version of Bryan Adams!"

_Robin Sherbotsky

Respond to this message   

(Login iluvflying)
HyperScale Forums

I admire your skill. My Dad had a 1948 MG-TC! Loved that car. I own an Austin-Healey 3000

July 20 2012, 12:43 AM 

and a 1942 Chevy pickup, all original. Can't find anyone to work on the Healey down here in south TX. Would like to get it fixed up. 2nd owner, bought it when I graduated high school in 1968. It is a 67 MK III.

Again great work.

Philip & Maximilian
Head of Ranch Security, Song Dog, Texas

Where has all the music gone?

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Just thought I'd share my latest project (old car)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

To post a new message, simply press the "Post An Article" button. If you are posting a message or replying for the first time you will need to create a Network 54 login and regsiter for the Forum.

To read a message, click on that message in the list. You will see the message and the following thread, and then have the choice of reading the remaining messages or replying to the original message.

free counters