I didn't grow for 5 years. Do I have any chance to grow?September 27 2005 at 5:02 PM
No score for this post
|Jesse (no login)|
I am a girl who wants to grow so bad.
I am 18 and I was short since I was young.
I was born very small.
I am 5'1" and I want to grow up to 5'5"
At least more than 5'2"
Is that possible?
I am even shorter than my mom. She is 5'3" and my dad is 5'7".
Usually children are taller than their mom.
I am normal just that I am so short.
Even my grandma says I am short.
I feel so bad because I am just known as the short girl.
Can anyone help me?? please~
I have been stretching since I was 13 years old and that didn't help me at all with growing.
Eating healthy food didn't help. I stopped eating junk food for 3~4 years and I never drink something that has caffeine. I drink milk everyday I eat vitamin C and calcium everyday.
What's wrong with me??
Is there any way I can grow? I am willing to do anything except surgery.
Any pills or medicine
- Re: I didn't grow for 5 years. Do I have any chance to grow? - much too short on Oct 6, 2005
- Hi - Paul on Jan 21, 2006
- Hello... - Mil on Feb 6, 2006
- HI - Alanna on Mar 20, 2006
- Re: HI - Mil on Mar 21, 2006
- response - lexie on Apr 11, 2006