Return to Index  

Re: HI

March 21 2006 at 1:23 AM
No score for this post
Mil  (Login mhing84)

Response to HI

Hello Allana... you may try this http://www.topreview.info/growtaller/ download the file, Honestly most of the stretching exercises can be found here :D you can just choose 5 kind of exercise for the 1st time and so on.. Proper Sleep is important, 8 hrs is normal, drink milk atleast 2 glasses a day, do not consume to much carbohydrates (Rice-Asian like us), Take vitamin C/ multivitamins, Eat raw fruits (Orange, Mango, Apple, etc...) Just follow this strictly and who knows you can gain few inches with it... Always have the Motivation to this, way back i'm 5'6" (19 years old) my current height is 5'8" im 21 now but im still looking forward to do it.. Note results may vary from your age i discover and the time you spent on exercise. Good Luck Allana :D email me at mhing84@speed.info.com.ph for any questions you like to ask me ok. Bye...

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Google

Web Ways to Grow Taller