Return to Index
Even the "fair use"
November 12 2006 at 10:00 AM
I can assure you, such workarounds are copyright infringements either
exception to US copyright law probably doesn't apply here. I wouldn't do it.
Respond to this message
On the other hand
- clavi on Nov 12, 2006, 10:13 AM
- PeterCDE on Nov 12, 2006, 10:30 AM
- clavi on Nov 12, 2006, 10:39 AM
I agree with you on this one Peter, but clavi ment it well....
- Richard Pols on Nov 12, 2006, 11:14 AM
Asking JLC by e-mail will not do the job for you, JLC has the habit of not answering
- Richard Pols on Nov 12, 2006, 11:17 AM
I'm sorry Richard but JLC answers mails! nt
- Dje on Nov 12, 2006, 2:22 PM
No they do not, at least not mine, Robin's and Tony's
- Richard Pols on Nov 12, 2006, 2:24 PM
Honestly they answer what they receive...
- Dje on Nov 12, 2006, 2:52 PM
Again I am not talking about the website e-mail, I gave up trying that a long time ago....
- Richard Pols on Nov 12, 2006, 2:59 PM
Just to share my experience:
- HerrK on Nov 13, 2006, 12:34 AM
ThePuristS.com Home Page