The extremely busy Basel and SIHH schedules would not allow me to post anything in details but just brief details and specifications. I apologise in advance if I cannot answer any question till after SIHH.
Basically a model to replace Master Grande Memovox with addititional Vibration only setting and 2 hemispheres moonphase plus the autotractor specs.
(Platinum version of the Master Grande Reveil)
- Mechanical automatic movement, JLC cal. 909/1, crafted and decorated by hand.
- 28,800 vph
- 45-hour power reserve
- 363 parts
- 36 jewels
- 8.3mm high
- oscillating weight segment in 22-carat gold
- hours, minutes
- central seconds
- alarm/reminder; chime or vibration
- perpetual calendar; date, day, month, 4 digits year
- 24-hour indicator
- moon phase for both hemispheres
- stainless steel; silvered sunray-patterned, numerals and hour-markers in applied rhodium-plated gold, 4 luminescent dots
- 18-carat pink gold ; silvered or black sunray-patterned, numerals and hour-markers in gilt gold, 4 luminsescent dots
- platinum 950; grey palladium sunray-patterned, numerals and hour-markers in applied-rhodium-plated gold, 4 luminsescent dots
- hour and minutes; alpha in gilt or rhodium-plated brass
- others; gilt or rhodium-plated brass, blue or red varnish.
- 1 crown at 2 o'clock for winding, setting and stopping/starting the alarm
- 1 crown at 4 o'clock to start the watch and set the hour, minutes and date
- 1 corrector at 8 o'clock for the regulation of all the perpetual calendar functions; 1 press for 1 day
- 1 push-button at 10 o'clock for the chime/vibration selection on the alarm function
- diameter 43mm, in stainless steel, in 18-carat pink gold or limited edition of 10 pieces in platinum 950
- sapphire crystal hardness NO. 9
- 1000 hours control seal in 18-carat pink gold or in platinum 950, engraved on the caseback
- water resistant to 50m
- matt brown, matt chocolate or matt grey alligator 20/18 and 18mm folding clasp in stainless steel, 18-carat or platinum 950.